Glee First Look: Adam Lambert Swings! Kurt Gets a Tattoo! Mr. Schue...Twerks?

Is Miley Cyrus’ favorite dance about to swim with the fishes?

Based on the following images from Glee‘s upcoming installment, “The End of Twerking” (Nov. 14, 9/8c on Fox), the answer is quite possibly “Yes!”

The kids of New Directions all look like they’re seconds away from dropping it like it’s hot, and even Mr. Schuester seems to be getting in on the action, throwing his hands in the air (and perhaps waving them around like he just don’t care).

Elsewhere, we see Kurt visiting a tattoo parlor, Marley ditching her girl-next-door duds for a much sexier look and additional images of Adam Lambert as “Starchild” from the “A Katy or a Gaga” episode airing Nov. 7.

Click through the images below, then hit the comments with your thoughts on Schue’s moves, Marley’s makeover and Starchild’s swinging ways!

1. Dannie says:

Kurt’s getting a tattoo? Kurt Hummel? He would never.

2. Dannie says:

It looks like Adam Lamber is playing himself. How boring.

3. Jade Lewis says:

Can’t wait to see Adam Lambert as Starchild!

4. Demi says:

I cannot believe people are angry that Kurt doesn’t consult with Blaine about getting a tattoo. A tattoo is a personal thing and Kurt has no obligation to run it by Blaine, who is just his fiance. He only needs to be okay with it himself.

5. JBelle says:

…is that Gev from SYTYCD season 4 in the green shirt? Like, I’m 95% sure it is, but idk…

6. Gleemark says:

Marley having solos again??? zzzzzzzzz boring!!!!… Tina’s solo was cut in 5×02, why???? seriously why they don’t give solos to Tina or why they cut them every single time???, its not even funny, they should respect Tina’s character, she has been there since season 1, she is an original AND Jenna is as talented as Melissa (who I like, but I think Marley is boring)…. Hope Rachel help Tina to get into NYADA just the way Tina helped Rachel in Season 3.

• Mark says:

Tina is awful. I cringe whenever she gets a storyline or a solo. I love that she’s a glorified extra because I cannot deal with her.

• Kiki says:

You’re so right. It’s staggering the number of times Tina has begun to sing a song, only to be interrupted, or quit, or whatever the excuse-of-the-week is for never allowing her to have a whole song! And even those little interrupted beginnings are rare — Blaine has more songs in certain episodes than Tina has in an entire season.

And I’m not complaining about Blaine — I love him. But it’s absurd how many songs they’ve given to people who can’t even sing — namely, Quinn and Brittany — while shorting Tina (and even Mercedes.) Yeah, they love to talk diversity, but when it comes down to it, they much prefer to have pretty skinny white girls singing than any other females.

• O'Brien says:

The most ridiculous thing to me about Tina is this crazy idea that she’s some sort of lonely heart who no one would like or love. The girl dated Mike Chang’s Abs (and Mike Chang) in one of the longest, steadiest relationships the show ever had. I have no idea why the writers decided to make her a complete train wreck, but I hate it, because Jenna has a beautiful voice, and I love how the character was always kind of the sweet, gentle voice of reason and reality. She wasn’t a cheerleader and she wasn’t a diva; she was just this nice girl who loved to sing and perform and was so happy to finally have friends who understood her. I don’t get this Season 4/Season 5 version at all.

• Cheri says:

Season 3 Tina was sweet with a head on her shoulders, season 4 a Typical Glee character transformation to support the stupid storyline about Blaine and Sam’s friendship, but needed a female tagalong. Tina fit the bill. The writers always ruin her character. I lover voice. She is a much better actress’s whom I’d rather see with a major storyline, but she always gets the grunt ones. Just a background character to RM and always will be. As far as I’m concerned leave Marley in the backseat til the series ends. She is one of my least favorites. New York all the way. You go Kurt,get a tat.

• SIl says:

Tina has been written so poorly. I would definitely rather listen to to Tina over Marley any day. Singing, speaking, talking, or acting. I can’t stand Marley. She’s a cardboard cutout.

7. Roni says:

That pic of Santana and Adam Lambert singing together makes me so happy I can’t stand it.

8. A says:

Marley has lines again! :)
    I love her..

9. omar says:

Marley looks so hot! :) The next episodes we will have more Ohio and New Cast YEAH! Love them!

10. N says:

Creepy. Yuck.

11. wordsmith says:

Still trying to parse how Ryder is levitating in that one pic…

12. R says:

Ryder Ryder go away. Come again never. Everyone else please stay :)

13. Erin says:

Guess Marley is completely cured of her bulimia and body issues. Wouldn’t be the first time the writers forget the issues a characters has

• Brandee says:

Like when in Season 2 they introduced Sam and he was dyslexic then in Season 4 they made Ryder was dyslexic too but completely forgetting about Sam’s dyslexia. Typical Glee.

14. Is it just me who is really ticked off with the whole Jake straying from Marley to this new girl plot? As much as I love Glee, they seem to keep recycling storylines. Why can’t a couple just be happy. This Bree character annoys me anyway just because she’s over-the-top and unneeded, her character is basically just there to fill screentime and cause unnecessary drama. We’ve already had Quinn, Santana and Kitty, why do we need another? At least Adam Lambert’s character seems to be fairly original from what I’ve read. Apart from that, c’mon Glee, we’re happy with the characters we’ve got (some don’t even like the newbies, so why add more?)

15. Fortunate says: