Glee First Look: Adam Lambert Swings! Kurt Gets a Tattoo! Mr. Schue…Twerks?

Is Miley Cyrus’ favorite dance about to swim with the fishes?

Based on the following images from Glee‘s upcoming installment, “The End of Twerking” (Nov. 14, 9/8c on Fox), the answer is quite possibly “Yes!”

The kids of New Directions all look like they’re seconds away from dropping it like it’s hot, and even Mr. Schuester seems to be getting in on the action, throwing his hands in the air (and perhaps waving them around like he just don’t care).

Elsewhere, we see Kurt visiting a tattoo parlor, Marley ditching her girl-next-door duds for a much sexier look and additional images of Adam Lambert as “Starchild” from the “A Katy or a Gaga” episode airing Nov. 7.

Click through the images below, then hit the comments with your thoughts on Schue’s moves, Marley’s makeover and Starchild’s swinging ways!

Comments (38)

• Kurt’s getting a tattoo? Kurt Hummel? He would never.

Comment by Dannie – October 29, 2013 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why not?

Comment by Demi – October 29, 2013 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can’t wait to see Adam lambert and her him sing Marry The Night! This will be the best show yet!

Comment by Lisa – October 29, 2013 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Highly unlikely.

Comment by karenb – October 29, 2013 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m predicting that this is some kind of thing in memory of Finn? Because I cannot fathom another reason Kurt would ever do such a thing.

Comment by O'Brien – October 29, 2013 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • how much is this episode going to be screamed like ms lambert is known to do?

Comment by This guy – October 29, 2013 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Given that Adam doesn’t scream, probably not much, at least during the times he’s singing.

Comment by will – October 29, 2013 08:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It looks like Adam Lamber is playing himself. How boring.

Comment by Dannie – October 29, 2013 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Adam swings from the rope in real life? Wow, I didin’t know that. But your trolling is more boring anyway.

Comment by Wast – October 29, 2013 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They were going to get Kris Allen for the part until they found out he can’t sing.

Comment by Timmah – October 29, 2013 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s OK. All Adam is capable of doing is screeching.

Comment by TVFan – October 29, 2013 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Nice try. I’ll give you D-.

Comment by S=L – October 29, 2013 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Pretty much everybody on Glee is playing an exaggerated fictional version of themselves – it’s how the writers on the show work. You should be used to it by now.

Comment by wordsmith – October 29, 2013 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait to see Adam Lambert as Starchild!

Comment by Jade Lewis – October 29, 2013 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I cannot believe people are angry that Kurt doesn’t consult with Blaine about getting a tattoo. A tattoo is a personal thing and Kurt has no obligation to run it by Blaine, who is just his fiance. He only needs to be okay with it himself.

Comment by Demi – October 29, 2013 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • …is that Gev from SYTYCD season 4 in the green shirt? Like, I’m 95% sure it is, but idk…

Comment by JBelle – October 29, 2013 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can’t really tell, it looks like it could be. Good eye! I love playing spot the SYTYCD alums in group numbers!

Comment by Cosima – October 29, 2013 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Marley having solos again??? zzzzzzzzz boring!!!!… Tina’s solo was cut in 5×02, why???? seriously why they don’t give solos to Tina or why they cut them every single time???, its not even funny, they should respect Tina’s character, she has been there since season 1, she is an original AND Jenna is as talented as Melissa (who I like, but I think Marley is boring)…. Hope Rachel help Tina to get into NYADA just the way Tina helped Rachel in Season 3.

Comment by Gleemark – October 29, 2013 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Tina is awful. I cringe whenever she gets a storyline or a solo. I love that she’s a glorified extra because I cannot deal with her.

Comment by Mark – October 29, 2013 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re so right. It’s staggering the number of times Tina has begun to sing a song, only to be interrupted, or quit, or whatever the excuse-of-the-week is for never allowing her to have a whole song! And even those little interrupted beginnings are rare — Blaine has more songs in certain episodes than Tina has in an entire season.

And I’m not complaining about Blaine — I love him. But it’s absurd how many songs they’ve given to people who can’t even sing — namely, Quinn and Brittany — while shorting Tina (and even Mercedes.) Yeah, they love to talk diversity, but when it comes down to it, they much prefer to have pretty skinny white girls singing than any other females.

Comment by Kiki – October 29, 2013 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The most ridiculous thing to me about Tina is this crazy idea that she’s some sort of lonely heart who no one would like or love. The girl dated Mike Chang’s Abs (and Mike Chang) in one of the longest, steadiest relationships the show ever had. I have no idea why the writers decided to make her a complete train wreck, but I hate it, because Jenna has a beautiful voice, and I love how the character was always kind of the sweet, gentle voice of reason and reality. She wasn’t a cheerleader and she wasn’t a diva; she was just this nice girl who loved to sing and perform and was so happy to finally have friends who understood her. I don’t get this Season 4/Season 5 version at all.

Comment by O'Brien – October 29, 2013 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Season 3 Tina was sweet with a head on her shoulders, season 4 a Typical Glee character transformation to support the stupid storyline about Blaine and Sam’s friendship, but needed a female tagalong. Tina fit the bill. The writers always ruin her character. I lover voice. She is a much better actress’s whom I’d rather see with a major storyline, but she always gets the grunt ones. Just a background character to RM and always will be. As far as I’m concerned leave Marley in the backseat til the series ends. She is one of my least favorites. New York all the way. You go Kurt,get a tat.

Comment by Cheri – October 29, 2013 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Tina has been written so poorly. I would definitely rather listen to to Tina over Marley any day. Singing, speaking, talking, or acting. I can’t stand Marley. She’s a cardboard cutout.

Comment by SIl – October 29, 2013 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That pic of Santana and Adam Lambert singing together makes me so happy I can’t stand it.

Comment by Roni – October 29, 2013 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Marley has lines again! :)
    I love her..

Comment by A – October 29, 2013 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Marley looks so hot! :) The next episodes we will have more Ohio and New Cast YEAH! Love them!

Comment by omar – October 29, 2013 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Creepy. Yuck.

Comment by N – October 29, 2013 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Still trying to parse how Ryder is levitating in that one pic…

Comment by wordsmith – October 29, 2013 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ryder Ryder go away. Come again never. Everyone else please stay :)

Comment by R – October 29, 2013 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Uh no.

Comment by karenb – October 29, 2013 08:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m still bitter that I waited 4 seasons for Your Song to be performed on Glee and they gave it to the kid who can’t sing and his stupid never-ending catfish storyline. Talk about a waste of space!

Comment by STE – October 30, 2013 11:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Guess Marley is completely cured of her bulimia and body issues. Wouldn’t be the first time the writers forget the issues a characters has

Comment by Erin – October 29, 2013 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Like when in Season 2 they introduced Sam and he was dyslexic then in Season 4 they made Ryder was dyslexic too but completely forgetting about Sam’s dyslexia. Typical Glee.

Comment by Brandee – October 30, 2013 07:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it just me who is really ticked off with the whole Jake straying from Marley to this new girl plot? As much as I love Glee, they seem to keep recycling storylines. Why can’t a couple just be happy. This Bree character annoys me anyway just because she’s over-the-top and unneeded, her character is basically just there to fill screentime and cause unnecessary drama. We’ve already had Quinn, Santana and Kitty, why do we need another? At least Adam Lambert’s character seems to be fairly original from what I’ve read. Apart from that, c’mon Glee, we’re happy with the characters we’ve got (some don’t even like the newbies, so why add more?)

Comment by allthingsentertainment94 – October 29, 2013 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope we get to see a lot of Jake in this episode. Love him so much <3

Comment by Fortunate – October 29, 2013 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on mmalutko.

Comment by mmalutko – October 30, 2013 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post