Nikita Final Season Promo Touts Major 'Mikita' Rift

Brace yourselves, Nikita fans: All will not be well for your beloved ‘Mikita’ when The CW’s butt-kicking spy thriller launches its fourth and final season on Nov. 22 at 8/7c.

The following promo for Nikita‘s farewell run finds our once-MIA leading lady back in business with the old crew, however Michael — aka the fiancé scorned — is just not having any of it.

VIDEO | Nikita Comic-Con — Amanda Death, New Office in Final Season

“I’m still here to fight Amanda,” he tells Nikita coldly, “but I am done fighting for us.”

Will ‘Mikita’ reunite in time for the series finale? And are you ready for the beginning of the end of this adventure?

Tags: ,

Comments (14)

• Wow, with only 6 episodes of the series left, I wonder how long they’ll stay apart for. -.-

Comment by JJM – October 28, 2013 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t want it to end!!! :(

Comment by Jared – October 28, 2013 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita (cast and crew) with only SIX episodes will show the other TV shows how it is done.

Comment by Roger – October 28, 2013 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • wow i read michael’s comments way differently

Comment by katie – October 28, 2013 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait! Still mad that CW only gave it 6 episodes, but eternally glad that we got those 6 episodes and the show will get a proper send off.

Comment by Manu – October 28, 2013 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • it’s a belabored point by now but I’m still calling BS on only 6 episodes, how much money are they realistically going to loose by giving it a ten or 13 episode short season. i look forward to seeing it finish up, not sure i read Micheal’s comment as trouble afoot maybe I’m blind/deaf but it didn’t seem like an angry sort of we’re through type of comment.

Comment by James D – October 28, 2013 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Iam so not ready for the end!! And please let Mikita be okaaay

Comment by lisa – October 28, 2013 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s a shame that the final season of Nikita is going to have just six episodes instead of ten (a la Gossip Girl) but I wonder how the spy series is going to end and what are the chances Nikita is going to survive until the very end. FYI, final episode airs December 27th so mark your calendars.

Comment by Tran 2.0 – October 28, 2013 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As long as I get Nalex screen time i’m ok… They were, and always will be the ehart of the show, not Mikita…

Comment by Luli – October 28, 2013 10:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed ! & I’m Still not over the fact that in S3, Nalex was mostly ignored and that after they were also apart for most of S2.

anyhow, 6 episodes hopefully means a very quick pace, much like the last season of Breaking Bad. Can not wait till 22 november

Comment by Alicia – October 29, 2013 06:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 6 episodes are not enough!!! This show should have been given a lot more I love Nikita and this will be a sad tv season for me :(

Comment by JC – October 28, 2013 10:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nikita and Burn Notice going off air in the same year. Where will I get my slick spy action from now?

Comment by Deion – October 29, 2013 07:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • with 6 episodes the writers of the show will still manage to give us more twists and turns than other shows do in 22 episodes and that why i love the show, its only been three seasons but they have been filled with so much action and plot progression that any other show would have dragged out for 7 or 8 years, theyve pretty much spoiled all other tv for me and im perfectly fine with that. damn i am going to miss this show when its done but im glad it gets to go out while still on top form unlike most others.

Comment by Alan – October 29, 2013 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am very grateful that the show is getting a proper send-off. I will miss this show so much. It had one of the best casts on tv and it was exciting and fun every week. I truly hope everyone from this cast gets a new job right away. I am white, but it was so nice to have a person of diversity headlining a show. At least we still have Scandal . . .

Comment by Allie – October 29, 2013 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post