Nikita Final Season Promo Touts Major 'Mikita' Rift

Brace yourselves, Nikita fans: All will not be well for your beloved ‘Mikita’ when The CW’s butt-kicking spy thriller launches its fourth and final season on Nov. 22 at 8/7c.

The following promo for Nikita‘s farewell run finds our once-MIA leading lady back in business with the old crew, however Michael — aka the fiancé scorned — is just not having any of it.

VIDEO | Nikita Comic-Con — Amanda Death, New Office in Final Season

“I’m still here to fight Amanda,” he tells Nikita coldly, “but I am done fighting for us.”

Will ‘Mikita’ reunite in time for the series finale? And are you ready for the beginning of the end of this adventure?

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Trailers and Promos, Video

1. JJM says:

Wow, with only 6 episodes of the series left, I wonder how long they’ll stay apart for. -.-

2. Jared says:

I don’t want it to end!!! :(

3. Roger says:

Nikita (cast and crew) with only SIX episodes will show the other TV shows how it is done.

4. katie says:

wow i read michael’s comments way differently

5. Manu says:

I can’t wait! Still mad that CW only gave it 6 episodes, but eternally glad that we got those 6 episodes and the show will get a proper send off.

6. James D says:

it’s a belabored point by now but I’m still calling BS on only 6 episodes, how much money are they realistically going to loose by giving it a ten or 13 episode short season. i look forward to seeing it finish up, not sure i read Micheal’s comment as trouble afoot maybe I’m blind/deaf but it didn’t seem like an angry sort of we’re through type of comment.

7. lisa says:

Iam so not ready for the end!! And please let Mikita be okaaay

8. Tran 2.0 says:

It’s a shame that the final season of Nikita is going to have just six episodes instead of ten (a la Gossip Girl) but I wonder how the spy series is going to end and what are the chances Nikita is going to survive until the very end. FYI, final episode airs December 27th so mark your calendars.

9. Luli says:

As long as I get Nalex screen time i’m ok… They were, and always will be the ehart of the show, not Mikita…

• Alicia says:

Agreed ! & I’m Still not over the fact that in S3, Nalex was mostly ignored and that after they were also apart for most of S2.

anyhow, 6 episodes hopefully means a very quick pace, much like the last season of Breaking Bad. Can not wait till 22 november

10. JC says:

6 episodes are not enough!!! This show should have been given a lot more I love Nikita and this will be a sad tv season for me :(

11. Deion says:

Nikita and Burn Notice going off air in the same year. Where will I get my slick spy action from now?

12. Alan says:

with 6 episodes the writers of the show will still manage to give us more twists and turns than other shows do in 22 episodes and that why i love the show, its only been three seasons but they have been filled with so much action and plot progression that any other show would have dragged out for 7 or 8 years, theyve pretty much spoiled all other tv for me and im perfectly fine with that. damn i am going to miss this show when its done but im glad it gets to go out while still on top form unlike most others.

13. Allie says:

I am very grateful that the show is getting a proper send-off. I will miss this show so much. It had one of the best casts on tv and it was exciting and fun every week. I truly hope everyone from this cast gets a new job right away. I am white, but it was so nice to have a person of diversity headlining a show. At least we still have Scandal . . .