Exclusive

Witches of East End Exclusive Preview: Ingrid's Aura Reveals the Truth About [Spoiler]

Nobody knows you like your sister — especially when your sister’s a burgeoning witch with a gift for reading auras.

That’s the gist of the following exclusive preview video from this Sunday’s installment of Witches of East End (10/9c on Lifetime), in which Freya spies Ingrid’s nuclear aura and uses it to figure out something even big sis herself doesn’t want to admit.

RELATED | Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Grey’s, Bones, Coven, Sons, Psych, Carrie, Vampire Diaries and More

Of course, perhaps Ingrid’s reluctance has something to do with the fact that — after bringing dear Aunt Wendy back from the dead — she knows that the universe must exact a toll by plucking another loved one from her life.

Press play below for the full scoop!

Loading video...

1. Jen says:

me too. it is so entertaining.the writing is good and there is so much story line they can pick and choose from. the mother and aunts back stories. the current love issues and all the things they girls(Ingrid and Freya) any have done in previous lives but dont remember. i hope this show gets picked up!

2. wordsmith says:

Rachel Boston’s adorability is off the charts. Seriously, it defies logic.

3. kchamley says:

Love this show. They all have great chemistry. I think Jenna Dewan was the weakest link but she’s quickly coming into her own and growing into the role. Madchen Is a scene stealer!

• Anne says:

What?? I thought she was the best one. So perfect

• ChrisGa says:

Rachel and Madchen make the show for me. Personally, I think Julia Ormond is the weak link among the four female leads–every time I see her on screen I think back to when Finola Hughes played the Halliwell sisters’ mom on Charmed and imagine how much better the show would be if SHE were playing Joanna.

• Rook says:

The only thing I find weak about her is some weird accent I notice on some of her words, but I try to think of it as her being immortal and thats her olden days coming through. But it still bugs me.

• ChrisGa says:

Yeah, she’s been struggling since the pilot to hide her British accent and I think that’s one of the primary reasons I’m just not feeling her in the role(it’s strange because I’ve seen her do American accents in other projects with little to no problem so I’m not sure what going on here).

• Ray says:

Julia Ormond said in an interview she uses her own accent on the show, which is very muddled and indistinct being a Brit expatriate who’s lived all over the world. Apparently the show producers asked her to do so because it suited what a centuries old witch who’s moved around over the years might sound like.

• Miss Priss says:

Julia Ormond is scary as heck when she plays the Shifter, and she’s had some great lines, it’s tough to be the matriarch and level head but she has gotten to cut loose a little. Now that Mama Witch is down with the girls learning magic I think her character will continue to get looser, plus Mama was a bad ass witch according to her flashbacks.

4. Christine Wright says:

Has this show become any better?

5. Jake says:

Does anyone know how the ratings have been for the show? It’s been fun. If it continues like this I’d like to see a second season.

6. James says:

As fan of Charmed, I’m really happy with this show! It’s funny and addictive!

7. Ray says:

Ugh. I knew it would be about her getting laid the minute I read the headline. So predictable.

The writers of the show need to focus less on the love triangles and romances that nobody could gave to flips about and more on developing their characters and the backstory.

• Miss Priss says:

I think this is setting up that Adam will be the loved one Ingrid loses due to the spell she cast. But if we’ve learned anything from Charmed it’s that when one boyfriend perishes another one rises from the ashes. Since Freya is stuck with the love triangle that leaves Freya, mom and Wendy as the only ones dating.

8. exfromtheleft says:

too obvious that adam would be the one, i think they set it up that way and it creates internal tension with ingrid etc… and it creates problem in how her relationship with adam evolves… but tv writers like to set up things and then go in another direction…