Exclusive Originals Video: A 'Ravenous' Elijah Tries to Broker Peace With Davina

Get More: Exclusive, Video

Elijah only just got undaggered on The Originals, but he’s not wasting any time — in next Tuesday’s doozy of an episode (The CW, 8/7c), he immediately tries to make a deal with young witch Davina.

In the following exclusive video, the Original tries to stop the war between the vamps and the spellcasters by offering up a truce. But will his “ravenous hunger” put an end to the partnership before it even starts?

RELATED | The CW Orders Additional Scripts for The Originals, Tomorrow People and Reign

Loading video...

Comments (21)

• I love his honor. So in control even when he feels like this.

Comment by Carla Krae – October 24, 2013 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • god…this character is simply amazing. I don’t know how I made it trough 2 episodes without him

Comment by mac – October 24, 2013 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The show has been very good so far; I’m enjoying much more right now than the “mothership”. And while I love Rebekah and waver back and forth on Klaus, for me Elijah is EVERYTHING.

Comment by ChrisGa – October 24, 2013 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So glad Elijah is back. YEA

Comment by ollie – October 24, 2013 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If they hadn’t revived him quickly i would have stopped watching. He is the only good character on the show.

Comment by CBWBDK1 – October 24, 2013 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The only good character? I think not. Rebekah is better by leaps and bounds and Klaus is also very compelling.

Comment by dude – October 24, 2013 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agreed, I’m watching because of Rebekah.

Comment by kavyn – October 24, 2013 09:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG!! He is truly amazing. Such dignity and honor. Love him!!!!

Comment by Dee – October 24, 2013 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree with everyone here. The only reason why the Originals are surviving is because of Elijah. His breakout on the vampire diaries brought the originals to TVD and the popularity of all of them came the Originals tv show. Elijah started it all, and he is the reason why everyone (mostly everyone) is watching.

Comment by carlycane – October 24, 2013 01:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well don’t expect him to be a huge presence on the show, he is juggling filming with his other show Saving Hope. Elijah is great but there are lots of other great things about The Originals. Rebekah is the number one reason I tune in each week. Best character on television.

Comment by dude – October 24, 2013 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Elijah, but I have to disagree with those who claim he’s the only reason for the show. Yes he ushered in the idea of the Originals – but without Rebekah & Klaus, his character (and thiers) would lack a certain depth. The show /idea works because of all three of them.

Comment by Darla – October 24, 2013 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Elijah but I am equally fond of Klaus and Rebekah. They are all fabulous. It wouldn’t be the same without any of the 3.

Comment by Christine Wright – October 24, 2013 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree totally. I just wish Cole hadn’t been killed off cause I like the idea of anothe recurring Original. Also, can someone remind me what exactly happened to their mother cause I can’t recall.

Comment by Ally Oop – October 29, 2013 08:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Rebekah is the reason I watch too. Elijah’s good but he’s not the whole show.

Comment by Tobi – October 24, 2013 04:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Elijah is the reason I watch the show. I didn’t watch TVD so the first I saw of him was The Originals. If it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t have been interested. If he’s going to hardly be on the chances of me sticking with it are slim. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment by tp – October 24, 2013 06:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t worry, Elijah is part of the show full time.

Comment by Natalia – October 24, 2013 06:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Elijah is my favorite Original always. Love the entire show, but he is a main part of why I’m watching because he’s the Original we’ve seen the least and is the most mysterious.
    If Davina was two years older, would he feed on her?
    We have yet to see Elijah feed!

Comment by Natalia – October 24, 2013 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Elijah. He is simply amazing. Klaus and Rebekah are also loads better on this show than VPD. Can’t wait to see each episode.

Comment by JAO – October 24, 2013 09:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like all 3 Originals. I never liked Kol, so I’m glad he’s dead. If he appears in flashbacks, that’s fine, as long as they don’t resurrect him. Elijah is my favorite of the 3. I just love the way he talks, especially when he says Katerina and Niklaus.

Comment by Mikael – October 25, 2013 09:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the originals but my favorite is Elijah *swoon*. Is me or there’s too much chemistry between them? I’m just wondering……hmmmm

Comment by Dalia – October 28, 2013 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I absolutely adore Elijah and happy to see him alive on screen once more. Sadly, I feel a romance brewing between Hayley and him and I really won’t be able to stomach those scenes because her acting skills/emotions aren’t to par at times. I actually feel that had Davina been 18, I would like to see romance between them. I like their chemistry and her natural confidence. A girl who does not believe she is a “child” as he so part it. Whatever it sounds perverse but they’re interesting to say the least. And guys, stay on topic going to Bekah and Klaus…

Comment by Britney – October 31, 2013 11:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post