Exclusive

Exclusive Originals Video: A 'Ravenous' Elijah Tries to Broker Peace With Davina

Elijah only just got undaggered on The Originals, but he’s not wasting any time — in next Tuesday’s doozy of an episode (The CW, 8/7c), he immediately tries to make a deal with young witch Davina.

In the following exclusive video, the Original tries to stop the war between the vamps and the spellcasters by offering up a truce. But will his “ravenous hunger” put an end to the partnership before it even starts?

RELATED | The CW Orders Additional Scripts for The Originals, Tomorrow People and Reign

Loading video...

1. Carla Krae says:

I love his honor. So in control even when he feels like this.

2. mac says:

god…this character is simply amazing. I don’t know how I made it trough 2 episodes without him

• ChrisGa says:

The show has been very good so far; I’m enjoying much more right now than the “mothership”. And while I love Rebekah and waver back and forth on Klaus, for me Elijah is EVERYTHING.

3. ollie says:

So glad Elijah is back. YEA

4. CBWBDK1 says:

If they hadn’t revived him quickly i would have stopped watching. He is the only good character on the show.

5. Dee says:

OMG!! He is truly amazing. Such dignity and honor. Love him!!!!

6. carlycane says:

I agree with everyone here. The only reason why the Originals are surviving is because of Elijah. His breakout on the vampire diaries brought the originals to TVD and the popularity of all of them came the Originals tv show. Elijah started it all, and he is the reason why everyone (mostly everyone) is watching.

• dude says:

Well don’t expect him to be a huge presence on the show, he is juggling filming with his other show Saving Hope. Elijah is great but there are lots of other great things about The Originals. Rebekah is the number one reason I tune in each week. Best character on television.

7. Darla says:

I love Elijah, but I have to disagree with those who claim he’s the only reason for the show. Yes he ushered in the idea of the Originals – but without Rebekah & Klaus, his character (and thiers) would lack a certain depth. The show /idea works because of all three of them.

8. Christine Wright says:

Love Elijah but I am equally fond of Klaus and Rebekah. They are all fabulous. It wouldn’t be the same without any of the 3.

• Ally Oop says:

I agree totally. I just wish Cole hadn’t been killed off cause I like the idea of anothe recurring Original. Also, can someone remind me what exactly happened to their mother cause I can’t recall.

9. Tobi says:

Rebekah is the reason I watch too. Elijah’s good but he’s not the whole show.

10. tp says:

Elijah is the reason I watch the show. I didn’t watch TVD so the first I saw of him was The Originals. If it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t have been interested. If he’s going to hardly be on the chances of me sticking with it are slim. Thanks for the heads up.

11. Natalia says:

Elijah is my favorite Original always. Love the entire show, but he is a main part of why I’m watching because he’s the Original we’ve seen the least and is the most mysterious.
    If Davina was two years older, would he feed on her?
    We have yet to see Elijah feed!

12. JAO says:

Love Elijah. He is simply amazing. Klaus and Rebekah are also loads better on this show than VPD. Can’t wait to see each episode.

13. Mikael says:

I like all 3 Originals. I never liked Kol, so I’m glad he’s dead. If he appears in flashbacks, that’s fine, as long as they don’t resurrect him. Elijah is my favorite of the 3. I just love the way he talks, especially when he says Katerina and Niklaus.

14. Dalia says:

I love the originals but my favorite is Elijah *swoon*. Is me or there’s too much chemistry between them? I’m just wondering……hmmmm

15. Britney says:

I absolutely adore Elijah and happy to see him alive on screen once more. Sadly, I feel a romance brewing between Hayley and him and I really won’t be able to stomach those scenes because her acting skills/emotions aren’t to par at times. I actually feel that had Davina been 18, I would like to see romance between them. I like their chemistry and her natural confidence. A girl who does not believe she is a “child” as he so part it. Whatever it sounds perverse but they’re interesting to say the least. And guys, stay on topic going to Bekah and Klaus…