What to Watch Tuesday: Pretty Little Halloween, Ravenswood Premiere, Awkwardness and More

RavenswoodOn TV this Tuesday: Prepare for a Pretty Little scare, ABC Family welcomes you to Ravenswood, The Goldbergs think inside the box and Jenna and her Awkward friends are back. As a supplement to TVLine’s original features (linked within), here are 10 programs to keep on your radar.

PREVIEW | Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Assemble! Plus – Is Skye’s Secret About to Come Out?

RELATED | ABC Family Sets Return Dates for Pretty Little Liars, Twisted and Other Shows

8 pm Pretty Little Liars (ABC Family) | This year’s Halloween special finds the ladies crashing the Ravenswood Founders’ Day Celebration after learning that Ali may be alive; Caleb meets a kindred soul as he travels to help the girls. (Watch a sneak peek.)

8 pm The Originals (The CW) | Rebekah is determined to get to the bottom of a recent strange encounter involving Elijah.

8 pm NCIS (CBS) | DiNozzo’s Baltimore PD memories come to the forefront when he sees a felony suspect from an old case at the scene of a petty officer’s murder. Margo Harshman returns as Delilah.

PHOTOS | New Girl, Brooklyn Nine-Nine Halloween Episode Sneak Peeks

9 pm Ravenswood (ABC Family) | Series premiere: In this Pretty Little spin-off, Caleb stays in Ravenswood to help his new friend, Miranda — but the mysterious hamlet’s Not-So-Welcome Wagon makes him reconsider. (Watch the trailer, read what Liars alum Tyler Blackburn has to say about the offshoot.)

9 pm Supernatural (The CW) | Dean and Sam hustle to find a homeless, wandering Castiel before a group of angels do.

9 pm The Goldbergs (ABC) | Who’s Anita? That’s the question Adam, Erica and Barry have after they find an old box of letters Murray wrote to her.The Mindy Project

9:30 pm The Mindy Project (Fox) | Mindy inadvertently attends a mixed martial arts fight. Kendra Wilkinson (Kendra on Top), Josh Peck (Drake and Josh) and UFC president Dana White appear.

PREVIEW | Sons of Anarchys Theo Rossi: New, ‘Animalistic’ Juice ‘Has Gone to a Different Place’

RELATED | Face Off Renewed for Season 6

10 pm Person of Interest (CBS) | Shaw is tasked to stay close to a 10-year-old girl identified by The Machine; Carter’s mission to bring HR to justice risks being exposed.

10 pm Chicago Fire (NBC) | With Boden’s future with the firehouse up in the air, McLeod calls on an unlikely candidate to replace him as chief.

10:30 pm Awkward (MTV) | Midseason premiere: “So now, you have two choices: Either end it with Collin, or tell Matty,” Tamara informs Jenna tonight. But which will our conflicted heroine pick? (If you want to be mildly spoiled, read what some cast members have to say about the heartache and/or hook-ups ahead.)

Hit the comments with your must-see picks from tonight’s lineup!

Comments (40)

• Agents of SHIELDS
    Face Off

Comment by SK – October 22, 2013 05:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Live: Pretty Little Liars and Ravenswood
    DVR: too many shows to list!

Comment by Elyse – October 22, 2013 05:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gotta catch SPN live. :D

Comment by Joey – October 22, 2013 05:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pretty Little Liars
    The Originals

Comment by Eric7740 – October 22, 2013 06:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Originals supernatural poi

Comment by ollie – October 22, 2013 06:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The Mindy Project can’t wait to see Josh Peck in episode. And Awkward.

Comment by Joey – October 22, 2013 06:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tuesday is my new Thursday: NCIS, SHIELD, Originals, SN, Chicago Fire, PoI, SoA, NCIS:LA,… do they have to programm EVERYTHING on Tuesday? I will be busy until saturday to watch all these episodes.

Comment by Viv – October 22, 2013 06:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AWKWAAAAAARD!

Comment by iMember – October 22, 2013 06:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Agents of SHIELD, Pretty Little Liars, Ravenswood, Chicago Fire and Person of Interest.

Comment by Tran 2.0 – October 22, 2013 06:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Originals
    PLL
    Ravenswood
    Awkward

Comment by Jared – October 22, 2013 06:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Originals
    Pretty Little Liars
    Ravenswood
    The Voice

Comment by Miles R. – October 22, 2013 07:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Person of Interest ( I get it early)
    The Originals
    Ravenswood
    Chicago Fire

Too all my fellow PLL and now Ravenswood fans I have a question: I am in Canada and I do not get PLL so I am a season behind as I have to wait until the DVD is out but for some odd reason (which I am happy about) I get Ravenswood, am I going to be totally lost when I tune in? I was under the assumption that Ravenswood was its own show but sounds like I may be a little behind to start.

Comment by sarah – October 22, 2013 07:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have from a very reliable TV source that it is a stand alone show. He said I could watch the PLL episode leading into Ravenswood but it’s not completely necessary. So “jump on in”, his words not mine. I’ve never watched one episode of PLL :-)

Comment by wrstlgirl – October 22, 2013 07:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Sweet! Thank you! That makes me feel better! I read that in the PLL episode that the girls head to Ravenswood and Caleb goes with them. So I do not want to ruin PLL for myself so I will skip the Halloween episode and just watch Ravenswood! :)

Comment by sarah – October 22, 2013 07:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thanks from me too wrstlgirl! I’ve never seen PLL either and didn’t know if I should watch that episode first.

Comment by Ju – October 22, 2013 09:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • PLL used to air on MuchMusic in Canada. New episodes begining tonight will air on M3. Awkwad. and Teen Wolf will also move from MuchMusic to MTV Canada.

Comment by Sylvie – October 22, 2013 08:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • hello, google megashare and click on the one that says megashare.info they have all the PLL up to date
      but where do you get ravenswood what channel?

Comment by jenn – October 29, 2013 10:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Originals, Shield, Supernatural, Chicago Fire, PLL but only because it’s the lead in for Ravenswood, Sons of Anarchy.

Comment by wrstlgirl – October 22, 2013 07:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Another question if anyone knows: It looks like Chicago Fire is going to be bumped as The Voice will take its place. Is this just temporary? Chi Fi is one of the best shows on TV and I really hope I do not have to wait until January for new episodes!

Comment by sarah – October 22, 2013 07:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What?!?! I hadn’t heard about this. I hope it’s not true. Chi Fi is doing great and has a good fan base. Bumping it until January could kill it, and me for that matter :-) One of my favorite shows.

Comment by wrstlgirl – October 22, 2013 07:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m so glad that you commented. I was going crazy thinking that i missed it and then again last night. What is the station thinking! We have enough reality and talent shows on and frankly, they get boring. Chicago Fire is a great show with real scenarios that all of us have experienced. I truly hope that the NBC will come to their senses and bring it back!

Comment by p hare – November 6, 2013 06:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SHIELD
    POI
    Awkward
    Originals
    PLL
    Its gonna be a busy tuesday for me,y’all should check out fifth harmony’s EP on itunes called Better Together.my votes for them on xfactor was useful

Comment by meah – October 22, 2013 07:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • New Girl and Brooklyn Nine-Nine– Halloween episodes are the best!

Comment by Lecholls – October 22, 2013 08:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, SHIELD, Trophy Wife, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The Mindy Project, New Girl, and Awkward.

Comment by Andy – October 22, 2013 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PLL and Ravenswood, then recording Supernatural to watch at 10:00. Normally I’d never miss watching SPN live but I really want to watch PLL and Ravenswood back to back!

Comment by Christine – October 22, 2013 08:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles and Person of Interest Live, Agents of Shield DVR.

Comment by Marla (@zoyaroses) – October 22, 2013 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Agents of SHIELD, The Voice, and DVR’ing The Goldbergs.

Comment by Steve F. – October 22, 2013 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Busy night for me too – NCIS, SHIELD, Brooklyn 99, Supernatural, New Girl, Goldbergs

Comment by lisa – October 22, 2013 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Shield, Brooklyn 99, Goldbergs

Comment by Anne – October 22, 2013 10:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SHIELD, Supernatural, The Originals, New Girl, Chicago Fire, Pretty Little Liars, Ravenswood, Awkward. Did they have to put everything on one night?? Well, this is gonna take some nights to work off anyways. :)

Comment by Jules – October 22, 2013 10:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS, NCIS:LA, Person of Interest, and SHIELD for me tonight. I’ll also dvr Real Husbands of Hollywood.

Comment by Justin – October 22, 2013 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dads, B99, NCIS: LA, POI
    DVR Shield, NG, and Brickelberry

Comment by Patrick – October 22, 2013 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tuesday is slammed!
    Supernatural
    Person of Interest
    Shield
    Sons of Anarchy
    Brooklyn 99

Comment by John – October 22, 2013 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Busy night for me including: NCIS, NCIS: LA, Person of Interest, Sons of Anarchy, Agents of Shield, Pretty Little Liars, and The Originals.

Comment by G – October 22, 2013 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pretty Little Liars, The Originals, Ravenswood, Agents of Shield, Goldbergs, Trophy Wife, Brooklyn 99, New Girl, Mindy Project, Snooki & Jwoww, Bad Girls Club and Geordie Shore. I already saw Awkward a on Sunday night. Do I watch too much tv?

Comment by Christian – October 22, 2013 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS and Sons of Anarchy. I so love Tuesday nights!

Comment by Denise H – October 22, 2013 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LIve: NCIS, giving Ravenswood a try, Person of Interest. Several others on DVR.

Comment by opus – October 22, 2013 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post