Ratings: Voice Dips But Blacklist Holds, Bones Rises, Hostages Steady, Castle Down

Ratings Bones Wedding BlacklistA total of 7.6 million people RSVP’d for the Bones wedding on Monday night, up 4 percent week-to-week, per finals. The memorable hour also netted a 2.2 demo rating, up two tenths.

RELATED | Bones EPs Talk Christine’s Wedding Absence, Brennan’s Original Vows — Plus: New Big Bad’s Moniker Revealed!

Over on NBC, The Voice drew 13.7 mil and 4.3 rating, down two tenths week-to-week. Leading out of that, The Blacklist held steady at 10.4 mil/3.0.

RELATED | The Voice Recap: ‘Forgive? Sounds Good. Forget? I’m Not Sure I Could.’

ABC’s Dancing With the Stars (13.4 mil/2.0) and Castle (10.6 mil/1.9) dropped one and three tenths respectively.

RELATED | Castle Recap: Married… With Children…?!

Per finals, CBS’ How I Met Your Mother (7.6 mil/3.0) and 2 Broke Girls (7.6 mil/2.5) each dipped a tenth, this week’s old Bang (8 mil/2.4) was up two tenths and Mom (7.3 mil/2.3) rose 15 percent. Hostages capped the Eye’s night with 5.2 mil/1.2, even with last week.

With sports preemptions subtracted out, The CW’s Hart of Dixie posted 1.05 mil/0.4 (flat week-to-week), while Beauty and the Beast did 820K/0.3, losing some viewers.

1. Mel says:

Wow, Mom rose 20% ? That’s great, I think this is one of those shows that takes a little time to develop. And good for Bones, gotta get people to move with it to that Friday slot in November.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

“CBS’ numbers are extra-tentative, due to NFL preemptions….”

• Jessica says:

Mom will probably get adjusted down… CBS inflated by NFL….waiting for finals…:)

• Mel says:

Maybe more people decided to check out Moms because CBS did a full season pick-up last week. I know a lot of people (me included) are hesitant to start watching a new show just to be disappointed in a cancellation a few weeks later.

2. Apples says:

Declaring my biases as a fan, but I suspect Castle will adjust up and Blacklist tick down in the final ratings.

CBS numbers will go down after the football is counted out.

3. Jessica says:

Waiting for the finals for Bones…waiting for non-inflated CBS finals…ouch on Castle….I think CW had football in New York area too?…So basically waiting for FINALS…

• Katherine215 says:

CW in Chicago had preseason basketball. I’m a sports fan but it drives me nuts having my shows pre-empted.

• MP says:

Yes, 2nd time in 3 weeks regular programming was preempted by football. At least this week The Vampire Diaries will not be preempted like it was 2 weeks ago. I hope this is it for the sports interrupting regular programming. I don’t think it’s fair to us non-sports people. That’s what ESPN is for.

• Dav says:

Except that Football has been airing on television long before there was ESPN or CW or even Cable. It has always been a part of the American Television landscape. It isn’t a question of being fair. That’s the way it’s always been and it brings in BILLIONS of dollars to the networks so why would you expect them to give that up?

4. samantha says:

Long Island didn’t get The CW because of the Giants game, so that will probably hurt HOD and BaBT…so happy about Blacklist, it was a great episode that finally started to move the husband storyline forward. Hostages also deserved the uptick, it was one of the best episodes so far, Toni Collette was amazing.

5. Badpenny says:

1.8 to 2.2 is basically Castle’s wheelhouse. That’s where it spent most of last Season so a 1.9 isn’t uncommon or unexpected; though I expect it to go up a tenth or so with the finals.

6. Sarah says:

Bones :( I was hoping for at least a 2.3, but it did go up so that’s a plus. Hopefully it’ll be adjusted up, though.

7. lupe says:

I read somewhere that directtv is having problems with abc and is not showing that channel in some areas I wonder if that is true and that’s why Castle went down in viewers. Does anybody know anything about it?

8. K. says:

Blacklist was real good last night but I kind of wish they would get rid of her husband, also Hostages is much better now after getting the first couple episodes out of the way! I’m loving both these shows right now…

• dan says:

CBS isn’t giving up on Hostages (yet). At the end of last night’s show (which was pretty good), there was an extended “coming up on Hostages” that showed scenes beyond next week’s episode. They’re clearly trying to build excitement for this limited run show that probably won’t be renewed.

• Alex says:

Those shows are the two best new ones this season, IMO. Really good!

• wrstlgirl says:

I’m finding the mystery of the husband really interesting. I figure he’s gonna show up on the Blacklist at some point or at the very least one of her jobs will direct her towards him in some way. Also think there is more to her being chosen for this job than we know yet.

• Alan says:

currently im convinced that tom is red’s son, not sure where i got it from but it makes me think that liz was chosen because red wants to get back in touch with him after walking out on the family all those years ago. plus it would be a nice subversion to the theory that liz is red’s daughter that just seems way too obvious.

• wrstlgirl says:

Ohhh, interesting. Liz being Red’s daughter was the first thing I thought of, especially after the convo they had about her father, so yeah, kinda obvious. Hoping it’s something far better than that. I like the father/son idea. Another idea that’s been floating around is that the husband was involved in something that is connected to Red, and not in a good way. I’m holding out hope that he is a good guy.

• JON says:

i’d rather they make the husband go shirtless in all his scenes.

9. tp says:

The Bones wedding was beautiful. Even after all of the silly obstacles. I started watching again at the beginning of the season just for the wedding. It was worth it. Idk if I’ll stick around.

The Blacklist is AMAZING!! I hope they can keep it up. It’s all about to go down with the husband and I can’t wait. I love Red. I love that he’s still a bad guy.

• Patrick says:

I don’t think he is a true villain. I think something happened to his family, and he decided to do something about it. during the Cold War, both the East and West crawled into bed with some pretty bad people Money and weapons were handed out like party favors. I think Red realized there was some ultimate Big Bad setting himself up to help organize organized crime. He realized the only way to beat this guy was to join the Dark Side, and build up a list of go-to individuals that are essentially the top tier “consultants” of high level crime. Without these people, the worst criminals will have real trouble carrying out their worst crimes. Now he has the list, but is no closer to the ultimate big bad, so he is going to the US gov, which has the resources to help bring down the bad guys.

Also, it is totally obvious that the husband is going to turn out to be some sort of black ops guy for the US gov.

• tp says:

I was thinking the same thing about Red’s family. Maybe the girl that was in the picture that he took out of the book from the Stewmaster is his daughter? If, of course, Keen isn’t his daughter.

10. tina says:

seems as though ever Mondays CW has football so of course its going to hurt ratings Its a lot suspect on Cw part

11. August says:

It will be interesting to see what happens once the football ratings are stripped out. I have a feeling it’s not going to be pretty for the CW.

12. YesMe. says:

Can I ask why Robert Knepper(sp?) is the picture for this artical?
    Is he in a show I don’t know about?!

13. DavidSask says:

CW is having a good year for once will it last?

14. Tom Hunter says:

THE BLACKLIST is fantastic show!! My wife and I look forward to this one every week. And we have been known to re-watch it during the weekends.

Spader is killing it on this show!! He is even better and more nuanced than he was as Alan Shore on THE PRACTICE / BOSTON LEGAL.

15. JON says:

I hope Hostages stabilizing means the whole season will be shown. I already 5 episodes, don’t want that to be wasted.

16. IC says:

I’m hoping Hostages will start doing better. Love that show! And I really want to see a full season.

17. I also had to inquire myself precisely the same factor, if it had been worth it to visit the School, since the trip was so freaking extended. Still, I recognized it is not so hazardous if you hold towards the route, and it in reality advantages you. From the time I attained Winterhold, I had leveled up a number of instances and acquired (looted) worthwhile items..
    [url=http://tullingegym.se/uggboots-no.html]uggs sko billig[/url]