ABC Family Sets Return Dates/Marathons for Liars, The Fosters, Switched at Birth and Twisted

ABC Family 2014 Premieer DatesThe new year will bring shiny new episodes of four ABC Family series.

The cabler announced on Monday that Pretty Little Liars will resume its fourth season on Tuesday, Jan. 7 at 8/7c, preceded by an eight-hour marathon. (A special Halloween episode airs this Tuesday at 8.)

VIDEO | Pretty Little Liars Halloween Exclusive: The Hunt for Alison Is On – Plus: A ‘Huge’ Surprise!

Season 1B of the freshman drama Twisted will lead out of PLL on Jan. 7, with its own catch-up marathon airing Jan. 1, from 11 am to 6 pm.

RELATED | Tyler Blackburn Talks Liars Farewell, Spooky Ravenswood, Why ‘It’s Not the End’ for ‘Haleb’

On Monday, Jan. 13, Switched at Birth opens Season 3 at 8 pm, leading out of an eight-hour marathon. The Fosters‘ Season 1B premiere follows at 9 pm, while its own marathon will air New Year’s Eve from 11 to 6.

RELATED | ABC Family Renews The Fosters for Season 2

1. Elyse says:

love all of those shows except twisted. can’t wait to have PLL, Switched and the Fosters back :) :) :)

• wrstlgirl says:

I’m shamefully addicted to Twisted. I can’t help it LOL Never watched PLL but I’m going to check out Ravenswood. And loved The Fosters.

• Elyse says:

i watched the first episode of Twisted and i just couldn’t get into it. i am one of those girls who is annoyingly addicted to PLL though so i’m pretty excited about Ravenswood. i hope its good!

• wrstlgirl says:

Well I always give shows at least 2-3 episodes before I write it off. If I didn’t do that I wouldn’t be watching Chicago Fire and that’s one of my favorite shows, but the pilot sucked :-) Tonight I’ll be watching the third ep of WOEE and if it doesn’t grab me then I’m out. So far it’s just not my thing and there’s to much really great television to choose from. Same issue with Marvels, not sure I’m gonna hang there either. I was told that you didn’t have to watch PLL to watch Ravenswood so I hope that’s true. The previews look good.

• Elyse says:

I’ve found myself being really harsh on shows lately. I think I just watch so many already that I don’t always give them the 2-3 episodes to try and win me over! I did give Marvels 3 episodes to win me over and it didn’t happen so I had to cut it from my line up! biggest disappointment of the fall season for sure.

2. qweel says:

Bunheads? When?

p.s. yes, I know it isn’t but I can wish…

3. Columbus says:

Cannot wait for The Fosters to come back. Serious withdrawal!

4. abz says:

Do you know when they will air the Christmas episodes of Baby Daddy and Melissa & Joey?

5. eric' says:

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS

6. Liz says:

ABC Family has some of the best programming. Like seriously Switched at Birth and Fosters! Ugh awesome. PLL is great too but in a different way lol

7. sarah says:

I love Twisted and can not wait for it to come back!
    So that means that we get Ravenswood for a couple months and then Twisted!

8. Aimee says:

Can’t wait for The Fosters to come back! Poor Callie has been missing for months now! ;-)

9. Brandy says:

Can’t wait fro PLL,Switched & Fosters

10. anonomous says:

Sooo excited for the returns of PLL, Twisted and The Fosters I <3 all 3 shows !!! also cant wait for the marathons too bc i only have the last 5 episodes of The Fosters the last 5 or 6 of s4 of PLL and the last 5 of Twisted on my DVR so this gives me a chance to record the missing ones :). I watched sab before and got into for a while then i just kinda lost interest its too complicated now way too much drama

11. Rosemarie says:

Okay would someone please tell me what is “PLL”? I really never heard of that before. Thank you.

12. Dustylee says:

I need more of The Fosters. Fell in love with the show. I can’t wait till Jan. My boyfriend and I are hooked.

13. iamkessuki23tw says:

Hey abc fam, give me back my bunheads. :-(

14. tiffany says:

I cant wait till PLLs come back right along with the fosters an twisted love them also the show Ravenswood is good too

15. tweety says:

I freaking love twisted and can’t wait until it comes back on in an so hating how Danny and Jo are I really thought they were gonna be an item bit him and lacy but hey I guess I gotta wait n see! !!

16. Terri says:

I love swtiched at birth! I can’t wait for it to come back especially since I’m working on ASL. I also love twisted and the fosters! I just can not wait for these shows to return! So excited!

17. chris says:

Twisted is amazing is season 2 out yet? Or is 1b like the continuence of season 1?

18. Shannon says:

Just watched episode and surprisingly I liked it and think all leads are well casted. I am wondering why Danny killed his aunt to protect Jo and such and please tell me it is not because she is his sister because that would just be horrible and not a real good read to commit murder at ten or eleven and I hope they come up with something more original. I am rooting for No and Danny romance because he also goes to her for everything and can speak openly and Jo has been there for him through everything. I think the lady investigator is involved in Regina’s murder and I am hoping Danny didn’t kill her because again not original and such. I also like how the writers are portraying Danny as vague in some areas because you don’t know if he is a sociopath or not. It also goes to show how cases can be mishandled if someone focuses on someone too early or prejudice or other items that make them miss things or evidence that may point them in a different direction. What info did his aunt have that would destroy d Danny’s family? I don’t think Regina was having an affair with Danny’s dad because it would make her argument with the woman in the car seem pointless. Plus the apt seemed like a front and the guy didn’t seem to see anyone go in there before. Is Jo’s mom having an affair with Danny’s dad? I hope not but maybe people planned things and I don’t think KAren is a complete Angel but she is out of the loop on some stuff. She wouldn’t have to blackmail her boss to get money to run away from the police with her son. Jo’s dad should think this new evidence is convenient and suspicious especially being found in the lake where the necklace was thrown in. Does KAren love her son or feel guilty because she always desired a girl and loved Jo? Interesting show especially for the channel it is on.

19. Shannon says:

Funny how No is often left out and when something is needed or help they go back to her. That is not very good friends and such. I wonder if we will get new information on what Danny did in juvenile detention and how his life was like in there. I am surprised they aren’t making Danny see a therapist or saw one while in juvenile detention. I wonder if vikram had a hand in making sure the house couldn’t be sold and maybe there is more to the house than meets the eye. I like that Karen is smart because she figured out her boss’s scam. I am hoping for a jo and Danny romance but not holding my breath when he basically stated he was in love with lacey and couldn’t get involved with her. Funny how Danny doesn’t want to hurt Jo but keeps hurting anyway.

20. dora says:

i love the fosters i hope its on abc family for along long time love it .it deal with real life now a days and people need to watch and get their heads out of their but and think for there self who they are and not bye other people through people need to judge for their self not by others

21. Mary says: