Ratings: Undercover Boss and Shark Tank Rise, ABC Sitcoms Tick Up, Five-0 Dips Again

Buffets, Inc

“You know I can tell that’s a really bad wig… right?”

CBS’ Undercover Boss saw a big bump this Friday, rising 16 and 38 percent to deliver 9.2 million total viewers and a 1.8 demo rating.

Hawaii Five-0 led out of that with 8.9 mil/1.4, down another tenth from its season-opening demo (1.6). Blue Bloods drew the night’s largest audience (10.2 mil) while ticking down to a 1.3.

RELATED | Hawaii Five-0 Spoilers on Danny’s Mother and a New Love Interest

Over on ABC, Last Man Standing (6.1 mil/1.3) and The Neighbors (4.4 mil/1.0) each rose a tenth, while Shark Tank (6.5 mil/1.9) gained two tenths, as usual scoring the night’s best demo.

VIDEO | MasterChef Junior Presents More Evidence That You Are No Match for Today’s Youth

Fox’s MasterChef Junior (3.9 mil/1.2) fell two tenths…. The CW’s Reign repeat added 1.2 mil/0.3, while the recently/amazingly renewed Top Model (1 mil/0.4) shed some eyeballs.

1. Sarah says:

I really hope Bones does well against Undercover Boss, LMS, and TN.

2. omabin says:

@Matt,

H50 has only dipped once and it was 1 tenth after its premiere. This would be the second time if the numbers were to hold. Saying that it dipped again is kind of misleding, it looks like it has been falling every week or at least that it fell last week when it was steady!

3. ollie says:

The guy to the right looks like he has hulk hogan hair.

4. Wrstlgirl says:

I fear H50 will drop even more when Grimm starts up next week. I like both so I’ll watch one & record the other.

5. Annie says:

H50 numbers are terrible. The only competition is ABC shark Tank and all it gets is a 1.4. Of course no surprise, it is crap surviving thanks to a syndication deal.
    Next week Grimm is back :). It will beat H50.

6. wjrxyz says:

Blue Bloods the largest? wow.

7. Jerri says:

Why on earth did they move Hawaii Five-0 to this dreadful time slot?!

• Celyn says:

This!! I don’t understand why they moved it – it was doing great on Mondays!

• Pam says:

It was doing awful on Mondays because it had a great lead in and always dropped as a rock after it. H50 was wasting the Monday slot for years. And it is a failure on syndication for TNT.
        This season Monday 10 pm has a weak lead in with the new comedy Mom. If H50 still aired there it would had taken a nose dive even bigger than the one from last year.

8. Truefan says:

I love Hawaii 5-0 and this week’s show was really enjoyable. (Lots of romance.) I really like that off the wall, “Neighbors”. It’s funny with a heart.

9. How is a show that averages 3-5M going to best H50’s 8-9M Views? Grimm ain’t going to survive too long with those numbers, I’m surprised Smallville & Fringe lasted as long as they did on Fridays, especially when the ratings for both shows went downhill, slowly, but still downhill. I watched Grimm, not my cup of tea was not impressed at all. I don’t wanna see either show cancelled, but unfortunately it’s the business that is TV. H50’s Numbers are impressive, wheras Grimm’s isn’t.