Scoop: Breaking Bad Villainess Joins ABC's Limited Series Black Box

Laura Fraser The Black BoxBreaking Bad‘s drug-pushing, camomile tea-swilling menace is headed to ABC.

Laura Fraser, aka Bad girl Lydia, has joined the network’s limited series The Black Box as a series regular, TVLine has learned.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Pics and Scoops on 45 Returning Favorites

The 13-episode drama centers on Elizabeth Black (Kelly Reilly), a world-renowned neuroscientist who is constantly haunted by her own struggle with mental illness.

Fraser plays Regan Black, the wife of  Elizabeth’s brother, Joshua (David Chisum).

The cast also includes Oscar winner Vanessa Redgrave as Dr. Hartramph, Elizabeth’s psychiatrist and the keeper of all of her secrets.

1. Joey says:

Glad she’ll be back on tv soon. I can’t wait to see her on the show.

2. Apples says:

Love her since ‘Single Father’ opposite David Tennant and Suranne Jones.

3. JBC says:

STEVIA….. that’s all I can say!! LOL. Glad she has a new gig. She seems to be a very good actress.

4. DanielleZ says:

I’ve always found Lydia an intriguing character on Breaking Bad and thought the actress looked familiar but never knew her name. I looked up Laura Fraser and discovered she is Scottish, something I didn’t know, and that I’ve seen her in 3 movies I liked: A Knight’s Tale, Vanilla Sky and 16 Years of Alcohol. I’ll probably give Black Box a try when it airs.

5. John says:

Lydia was simply a very compelling character with her minor ticks and eccentricities. I’m definitely excited for this new show, especially with Redgrave in it as well.

6. Arminda Figueroa says:

Yay!!! I love Laura Fraser and very excited to see her in a new gig!

7. Lucy says:

Black Box has really grown on me and I hope it’s not too “limited” because I want to see it continue. Ditch the chef boyfriend (huge mismatch) and find someone else. Great show!

8. Hello everyone, it’s my first pay a quick visit at this website, and piece of writing is
    truly fruitful in support of me, keep up posting these types of articles.