Glee Season 5 Cast Portraits: Fun New Pics of Rachel, Santana, Kurt, Tina, Ryder and More!

Get More: Glee, Photo Gallery

Glee won’t be back with fresh Season 5 episodes till Nov. 7 — an “inspirational” Lady Gaga-Katy Perry hour, to be more specific — but Fox just released a fresh batch of cast portraits to whet fans’ appetites.

RELATED | Ryan Murphy: Glee to End Next Season, Reworked Series Finale Will ‘Honor’ Finn

The NYC and Lima, OH gangs are both represented — with everybody decked out in colorful duds and (mostly) big smiles. (Is that a new shade of tracksuit on Sue?)

RELATED | Glee‘s ‘Inspirational’ Lady Gaga/Katy Perry Episode to Cover Hits ‘Applause’ and ‘Roar’

So click through the gallery below for your first look at the pics — horizontal and vertical crops of each — then hit the comments and tell us who’s got the jazziest Season 5 image, who should’ve demanded a better angle, and which peripheral players you’re missing. (Us, we’d vote to add Beiste and Neck-Brace Girl to the mix!)

Tags: ,

Comments (35)

• Kurt’s is awful. He looks sick.
    Bad photoshop job on all of them.

Comment by Adam – October 18, 2013 05:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Chris Colfer is my favorite one. And I don’t like Kurt.

Comment by Omar – October 18, 2013 06:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Santana, Blaine and Jacob look the best.

Comment by Adam – October 18, 2013 05:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Blaine? What is up with his *eyebrows*?

Comment by D – October 18, 2013 08:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Lea & Naya! Don’t even like looking at the Newbies, Lima is just not worth watching because of them.

Comment by T.A – October 18, 2013 05:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nobody cares about your obsessions. Let us watch our show. Marley, Jacob and the other guy are awesome. If you don’t like them, skip them! Just like I do with the NY parts. AND I don’t troll posts.

Comment by The One – October 18, 2013 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah. Stop mentioning your hatred for newbies in every post.
      Personally, I love and adore Marley and I hope she has a big arc this season.
      And I also agreed, bad photoshopping, they just lazily slapped a picture to a background.
      *sigh* Rachel, Marley, Santana and Unique look awesome.

Comment by Leo – October 18, 2013 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • SO TRUE

Comment by FATIMA – October 20, 2013 04:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t like the hair on some of the guys. Artie, Sam and Ryder, in particular. Also, it would be nice if you could spell “peripheral” right.

Comment by CC – October 18, 2013 05:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Great, Michael. you corrected the spelling. Thank you.

Comment by CC – October 18, 2013 06:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Artie has had the same hairstyle since season 1.

Comment by Rook – October 18, 2013 08:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They all look bad. Well maybe not the one of Puck’s brother. Jake?

Comment by discopunkk – October 18, 2013 05:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nov 7th is when glee comes back

Comment by Hallie – October 18, 2013 06:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • When’s it back on in the UK?

Comment by Rebecca – November 2, 2013 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hello There. I found your weeblog the use of msn. This
    is an extremely smartly writrten article. I will be sure to bookmark itt
    and come back to read extra of your useful info. Thanks ffor tthe post.
    I’ll certainly comeback.

Comment by Estela – October 18, 2013 06:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Tyra Banks must be rubbing off on me. (Okay, that’s an awkward sentence….) I’m noticing that there’s a noticeable difference in how well some of the Gleekers pose than others. Smize!
    Also, hasn’t Tina worn that dress before? A lot? It looks very familiar.
    What other shallow things can I talk about? I think Naya Rivera leaves everyone else in the dust as far as looking both gorgeous and in-character. The other one who stands out (in a good way) to me is Alex Newell.

Comment by Montavilla – October 18, 2013 06:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good to so smiles on all of their faces! Hope the downtime they took after making “The Quarterback” was a much needed time to heal.

Comment by Tony – October 18, 2013 07:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Marley’s is cute. I can imagine her with a little British accent saying “Please sir, can I have some dialogue?”

Comment by et al – October 18, 2013 07:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lea and Naya look gorgeous! Not a fan of Jenna (either the photo or her in general, actually). Look forward to next season when she’s gone. Sam, Kurt and Blaine look okay, but what is up with Ryder’s hair?

Comment by TW – October 18, 2013 07:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I kinda wish they would release cory’s promo photo this season. We know he did the photoshoot for season 5. It would be great for FOX to release his photo, consider this as the last gift from glee for fans, cory’s fans especially

Comment by igo – October 18, 2013 07:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think they all look really good. Thank goodness Lea moved those awful bangs to the side. Love Kurt’s whole look!

Comment by Eric – October 18, 2013 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What the heck is going on with Ryder’s hair? Yeesh, that photo editing is rough.

Comment by Alia – October 18, 2013 08:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What happened to Joe?

Comment by Rook – October 18, 2013 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The link I clicked on said Santana strikes a “saucy” pose. I think you mean, “sassy.”

Comment by Paul – October 18, 2013 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m probably the only one that wants Rachel and Santana to become a couple

Comment by Bender – October 18, 2013 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You certainly aren’t. Google Pezberry and enjoy, my friend.

Comment by Thea – October 24, 2013 09:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sam and Tina look the best. Not down with the vests or man scarves.

Comment by karenb – October 18, 2013 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lea looks amazing!

Comment by Lori – October 18, 2013 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where’s Dot-Marie Jones…….and Becky?

Comment by Neal – October 18, 2013 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee original and new cast look awesome and amazing!! #RIPCoryMonteith! God bless and peace to all original cast and new cast and crew!! Stay strong and keep on living!! :) !

Comment by Cristina – October 18, 2013 09:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe it’s just the lesbian in me showing, but I honestly don’t see the appeal with Blaine. The too-tight polo shirts he wears, combined with the excessive hair gel, makes him look like an overstuffed sausage.

Lea, Naya and Jenna look gorgeous though.

Comment by Trouty Mouth – October 18, 2013 09:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • These are just the same pictures twice, one of which is slightly more of a close-up.

Comment by Jake – October 18, 2013 09:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • UNIQUE IS AWSOME. A true DIVA.

Comment by guto brazil – October 19, 2013 04:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow. Uglee.

Comment by Ben – October 21, 2013 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Santana, Rachel, and Kurt’s pix. I find the noobs are bland and boring – except for Becca – and their stories are nothing but rehashes of those already told, and better, by the original characters. NY is way too underdeveloped. It had a great chance to do something original and it flopped. Remember when this show won award after award? Now it just bleeds viewers.

Comment by Carrie – October 24, 2013 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post