TVLine Items: Victor Garber to Judge Good Wife, Banshee Return Date, Outlander Adds 1 and More

VGarberThe Good Wife has tapped an Alias vet to bring order to the court.

Victor Garber will guest-star in an upcoming Season 5 episode as a strict and meticulous judge, CBS announced Thursday.

RELATED | Good Wife Boss on Why Kalinda’s Love Interest Was Cut

His Honor is slowly driven crazy as he rules over a double jury trial, which means two defendants and two juries packed into his small and usually ordered courtroom.

Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…

Banshee‘s second season will premiere on Friday, Jan. 10 at 10/9c on Cinemax.

RELATED | Outlander Casts Borgias‘ Lotte Verbeek

Laura Donnelly (The Fall, Missing) has joined the cast of Starz’ upcoming original series Outlander, adapted from Diana Gabaldon’s best-selling books. She will portray Jenny Fraser Murray, the older sister of chivalrous and romantic young Scottish warrior Jamie (played by Sam Heughan).

Sharknado alumna Cassie Scerbo will star opposite Jonathan Lipnicki (Jerry Maguire) in Syfy’s Beast of the Bering Sea, premiering on Saturday, Nov. 9. The original movie features a colony of blood-sucking, amphibious predators (aka sea vampires) in an underwater cave.

Which TVLine Items have you talking today?

Comments (22)

• OMG! I love SpyDad!

Comment by nikki – October 17, 2013 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have a major crush on Jonathan Lipnicki so I’ll be watching no matter how cheesy it is.

Comment by Steven – October 17, 2013 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And I wonder if Victor will share any scenes with Melissa George.

Comment by Steven – October 17, 2013 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “We’re making a movie about underwater sea vampires.”
    “Call the kid with the big head from Jerry McGuire!”

Comment by Rob – October 17, 2013 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great casting! SpyDaddy FTW

Comment by Elisa – October 17, 2013 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m super psched about Banshee. There is no other TV show like it right now. And, the lead is oh so hot!!

Comment by Mr. Sunshine – October 17, 2013 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Completely agree, Anthony Starr is quite the good/bad guy! Love that the lines are blurred with his character. If you haven’t seen it, you should catch up before the season starts. Fantastic show!

Comment by Mel – October 17, 2013 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hope Victor Garber better have his own TV series to bounce back.

Comment by Tran 2.0 – October 17, 2013 12:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love that Outlander news is being covered! Thanks :)

Comment by cristina – October 17, 2013 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Banshee! Recently caught up on season one and it was fantastic! I cannot wait.

Comment by John – October 17, 2013 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking forward to Banshee’s return.

Comment by ScorpionGlow – October 17, 2013 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Whoo hoo Banshee! Definitely in my top 3 best shows to premiere last TV season.

Comment by rachelle – October 17, 2013 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hi would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with?
    I’m going to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a difficult
    time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then
    most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique.
    P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

Comment by cheapsportsnutritionsupplements.blogspot.co.uk – October 17, 2013 08:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will right away clutch your rss as I can not in finding
    your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service.

Do you have any? Kindly allow me know sso thzt I may subscribe.
    Thanks.

Comment by cheap car insurance quotes comparison – December 8, 2013 02:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was suggested this website by my cousin. I am
    no longer positive whether this publish is written through him as no one else recognise such distinctive about my problem.
    You’re amazing! Thank you!

Comment by www.mobileshopperguide.com – January 9, 2014 11:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nonetheless, mortgage lenders are realistic, and they
    realize that a large percentage of buyers entering the housing market have fair to bad credit ratings.

Be sure to mark all mistakes, then you can begin the process of disputing them.
    You do these things to prevent problems, catch problems early,
    and deal with problems as (or before) they arise, hopefully finding small problems and fixing them before they become even bigger ones.

Comment by Livejasmin Hack 2014 – January 20, 2014 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and will often come back later
    in life. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great writing, have a nice morning!

Comment by Godzilla telecharger le film – February 2, 2014 03:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hi!,I like your writing so a lot! share we be in contact
    more about your post on AOL? I need a specialist in this
    house to resolve my problem. Maybe that’s you!
    Looking forward to look you.

Comment by Jerry – February 27, 2014 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Overall, Need for Speed Rivals is a joyful, arcade style of racing game that is actually a breath of
    fresh-air when you look at some of the more serious racers out there.

I could drive mine at top speed, run technically near-perfect
    laps and still never close on my opponents. The game Need for Speed was
    owing to the release of successful gaming
    franchises, and also as it was the forerunner it was
    paid heavy dividends, besides receiving reviews flowing with tremendous optimistic feedback.

Comment by Anderson – March 26, 2014 03:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve been browsing on-line more than 3 hours nowadays, yet I never discovered any
    interesting article like yours. It’s beautiful worth
    enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters
    and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the web will be
    much more helpful than ever before.

Comment by chi straighteners – April 8, 2014 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
    Your web site offered us with valuable info to work on.
    You’ve done a formidable job and our whole community will be
    grateful to you.

Comment by Kacey – April 12, 2014 10:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the
    internet the simplest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they
    plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the
    nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing
    without having side-effects , people could take a signal.
    Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Comment by agen ibcbet – April 16, 2014 05:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post