Exclusive Bones Wedding Video: The Guests Have Arrived (But What Are They Wearing?!)

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

Are Booth and Brennan getting married at Downton Abbey?!

It’s a question you may be asking yourself while watching the following exclusive sneak peek at Monday’s nuptial-themed Bones (9/8c, Fox), which finds Team Jeffersonian arriving at the ceremony wearing Lord and Countess Grantham’s hand-me-downs.

PHOTOS | First Look: Booth and Brennan’s Complete Photo Album

Press PLAY below for a first look at their grand entrance (yes, there’s a logical explanation behind their period attire) and also catch a glimpse of a clearly-nervous Booth holding court with son Parker just moments before Brennan’s entrance.

Tags: ,

Comments (30)

• This content is currently unavailable. Argh!!!! I hate it!

Comment by Jules – October 17, 2013 07:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If u are outside usa like me use media hint firefox add on works well

Comment by Alison – October 17, 2013 07:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thanks so much, this actually works. I used to have one, but it didn’t work anymore. So, Thank you for telling me which add on to get. No more screaming at the computer because I am outside of the US.

Comment by Jules – October 17, 2013 08:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • worked for me too… thanks!!!

Comment by Dora Deutch (@DoraDeutch) – October 17, 2013 09:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You can watch it with Media hint for Firefox. I can watch it and I´m from the Netherlands. It´s great. I only miss Christine.

Comment by sme012 – October 17, 2013 08:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Check youtube

Comment by michelle lamb – October 17, 2013 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SO cute. The end of Pelant and this wedding brought me back to this show.

Comment by tp – October 17, 2013 07:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Was that Daisy walking next to Hodgins?

Comment by Templar – October 17, 2013 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes, I had to watch it twice. I think it was her hair that made it hard to recognize her. She always has a ponytail on the show. Looks like an awesome episode.

Comment by Betty – October 17, 2013 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m dying to know how they got Edison to dress like that. lol.

Comment by tp – October 17, 2013 08:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Whatever happened to Booth’s brother?

Comment by CJ – October 17, 2013 07:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And where is the cute little intern with the southern accent?

Comment by tp – October 17, 2013 07:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The actor was doing another show at the time apparently.

Comment by 206episodesofBones – October 17, 2013 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Or Brennan’s brother, for that matter.

Comment by Bridget – October 17, 2013 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wasn’t Booth’s brother in military jail for something??? I was trying to remember the episode where the MPs hauled him off for something, but they never addressed him again

Comment by Amanda – October 17, 2013 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Didn’t he get out and hop on a motorcycle somewhere? I remember him asking Booth to go.

Comment by tp – October 17, 2013 09:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This will be one of the few times i have wished the weekend away!!!! Booth’s comment turned me into a puddle of goo!!!

Comment by 206episodesofBones – October 17, 2013 08:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nice, I’ve been ready for years for you to marry Bones too, Booth.

Comment by Allison – October 17, 2013 08:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know Max is there, I hope Brennan’s brother Russ is there as well. It’s great to see Parker as his Dad’s best man.

Comment by suzi – October 17, 2013 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does anyone know how to play this outside the US with Safari?

Comment by vikki – October 17, 2013 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • awwwww – Booth has been ready for years! So have I, I can’t wait!

Comment by Lois – October 17, 2013 09:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s cool that Emily’s [Bones] real life husband is playing the priest who performs the ceremony.

Comment by Templar – October 17, 2013 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, to my delight (and, admittedly, surprise) the pay off for all these years looks to be worth the wait.

Comment by John 1138 – October 17, 2013 09:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad to finally see Parker. And where is Finn?

Comment by SK – October 17, 2013 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Recently saw “Finn” in the CSI opener. He might have been tied up with that. Shame he missed it.

Wonder why Aristoo wasn’t dress up like the rest of the squinterns and Hodges. Wish they could have had Zack there. I miss him.

Comment by Kim – October 17, 2013 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh look Parker does exist, now lets see if Christine exists too (she BETTER)? They are mentioned ALOT but haven’t seen them in awhile!

Comment by Jacqi – October 17, 2013 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally! Now that Pellant is dead (again finally!) we can get down to business. Hope it doesn’t change the show.

Comment by Mel – October 17, 2013 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know finally, Booth and Bones get married. BUT. I think Pelant is still alive!!!!So I hope hope, HE BETTER BE!! Nope Pelant is still alive.
      But YEAH the BIGGEST wedding is finally here, I can’t latterly I can’t wait!!
      One other thing, I hope NO there better show the reception. If not I will give this episode a 4.99 rating. WELL it deepens how’s the rest the episode is.

Comment by daisy – October 17, 2013 09:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth’s grandpa!! I’ve missed him.

Comment by Connie – October 17, 2013 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i agree with everyone 8seasons and finally a wedding can’t wait til tomorrow!!!!!! i also miss finn the good old southern charmer. read in tv guide not on follwing week because of sports moving it to friday nites in november hope it works. sometimes fri nites is a bad move

Comment by barbara – October 20, 2013 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post