Exclusive

Witches of East End Exclusive Video: Dash Comes Clean to Freya About [Spoiler]!

It looks like the Witches of East End‘s Freya (Jenna Dewan-Tatum) isn’t the only one keeping secrets from her significant other.

While the sexy enchantress hasn’t shared with her fiancé (Eric Winter) about her recently discovered powers, her near brush with death or her dangerous flirtation with his brother Killian, the following exclusive clip finds Dash making a surprising confession of his own: This isn’t his first time at the diamond-ring rodeo!

Press play below to see Freya’s reaction to the bombshell — and for a surprising bit of intel about a recent hire at the bar where she works.

Loading video...

1. Liz says:

His ex fiancé probably slept with his brother…similar to what he is trying to do with Freya…

2. girlinmd says:

Does anyone else think Killian might be a male witch not sure what the term is for that. Worlock maybe? during the dream sequence in the first episode he said to Freya I’ve been waiting 400 years for this

3. tp says:

Yes, to both of the above comments.

4. Shannon says:

Why can’t I hear the video’s sound on this site anymore?? So weird!

5. Pati says:

I’m really loving the show so far, I also think Killian is a witch/ warlock whatever you call. If I had to choose I would go for Dash he is hot hot hot

6. kchamley says:

I love this show! As a huge Charmed fan this fills the magical void in my life. I really hope it does well.

7. Cris says:

L’ha ribloggato su ERICWINTERFANS – The Official Fansitee ha commentato:
    Add your thoughts here… (optional)

8. Hodan says:

I just think there is something shady about Dash. I hope we see more of the brothers history.

9. Melanie says:

Can’t help but notice all the Charmed (red slat sided house with homey charm, detective friend, sisters who didn’t know they are witches… ) and Practical Magic (cursed female line, ‘free spirit’ aunt, mother that wants to give her kids normal lives, the kitchen of the house, small town in an area that probably dates back to the witch trials…) similarities, but it’s deviating enough to have a fresh approach. The pilot was a bit weak, but episode two was better so I’ll keep watching.

10. Rebecca says:

I was not a Charmed fan! However I love practical magic and I love this show! I can’t wait to see where it is going! Wasn’t expecting much from it at all, nice surprise!

11. A professional company always offer affordable and effective services.
    The easiest way to do this is to put the rolls on the roof and let them sit while you attach
    drip edge to all of the edges of the roof. That is why, Reliable Roofing and Chimney is one of a kind company whom the owner spends
    his passionate time to promote his business and work together with his staff.

12. Mansah says:

couldn’t help but also notice the similarities between the show and charmed but hey! after all the other ‘magical’ stuff that have come and gone without success since charmed i think i’m gonna enjoy this…

13. I read the book and I have to say this show better than the book especially #Freya and #Killian

14. This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am truly happy to read
    all at single place.