Witches of East End Exclusive Video: Dash Comes Clean to Freya About [Spoiler]!

Get More: Exclusive, Previews, Video

It looks like the Witches of East End‘s Freya (Jenna Dewan-Tatum) isn’t the only one keeping secrets from her significant other.

While the sexy enchantress hasn’t shared with her fiancé (Eric Winter) about her recently discovered powers, her near brush with death or her dangerous flirtation with his brother Killian, the following exclusive clip finds Dash making a surprising confession of his own: This isn’t his first time at the diamond-ring rodeo!

Press play below to see Freya’s reaction to the bombshell — and for a surprising bit of intel about a recent hire at the bar where she works.

Loading video...

Comments (26)

• His ex fiancé probably slept with his brother…similar to what he is trying to do with Freya…

Comment by Liz – October 16, 2013 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does anyone else think Killian might be a male witch not sure what the term is for that. Worlock maybe? during the dream sequence in the first episode he said to Freya I’ve been waiting 400 years for this

Comment by girlinmd – October 16, 2013 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yes! but if Killian is then wouldn’t his brother Dash be one too?

Comment by Elyse – October 16, 2013 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yep. And the fact that Joanna found nothing unusual about him means that he’s really shady. I’m guessing he’s the main villain.

Comment by Sal – October 16, 2013 12:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • So maybe dash and Killian have know the girls before in thief previous lives I also think their mother might bethe shifter

Comment by girlinmd – October 16, 2013 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Agreed! I can’t help but think they wouldn’t cast someone like Virginia Madsen in the role of the boys’ mother unless she has a bigger part to play down the line…

Comment by Alex – October 17, 2013 01:13 AM PDT
      • no because killian is probably adopted….

Comment by sanam bhuiya – October 21, 2013 07:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Read the books…much better than the series.

Comment by kim anderson – October 21, 2013 09:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Killian is a god, the god of beauty and joy (in the book) and so is his brother. =)

Comment by Nicky – October 16, 2013 09:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nicky did you like the book? I have it but haven’t read it yet!

Comment by Elyse – October 17, 2013 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • There are three books.

Comment by kim anderson – October 21, 2013 09:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • A male witch is a witch, not a warlock.

Comment by skizzo – November 12, 2013 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes, to both of the above comments.

Comment by tp – October 16, 2013 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why can’t I hear the video’s sound on this site anymore?? So weird!

Comment by Shannon – October 16, 2013 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have been having problems with the sound on the site lately. Either I can’t hear it or it’s slow motion.

Comment by tp – October 16, 2013 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m really loving the show so far, I also think Killian is a witch/ warlock whatever you call. If I had to choose I would go for Dash he is hot hot hot

Comment by Pati – October 16, 2013 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show! As a huge Charmed fan this fills the magical void in my life. I really hope it does well.

Comment by kchamley – October 16, 2013 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I too thought it reminded me of charmed. Has that same humour mixed with great characters and relationships

Comment by Liz – October 20, 2013 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • L’ha ribloggato su ERICWINTERFANS – The Official Fansitee ha commentato:
    Add your thoughts here… (optional)

Comment by Cris – October 16, 2013 01:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just think there is something shady about Dash. I hope we see more of the brothers history.

Comment by Hodan – October 16, 2013 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t help but notice all the Charmed (red slat sided house with homey charm, detective friend, sisters who didn’t know they are witches… ) and Practical Magic (cursed female line, ‘free spirit’ aunt, mother that wants to give her kids normal lives, the kitchen of the house, small town in an area that probably dates back to the witch trials…) similarities, but it’s deviating enough to have a fresh approach. The pilot was a bit weak, but episode two was better so I’ll keep watching.

Comment by Melanie – October 16, 2013 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was not a Charmed fan! However I love practical magic and I love this show! I can’t wait to see where it is going! Wasn’t expecting much from it at all, nice surprise!

Comment by Rebecca – October 16, 2013 07:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A professional company always offer affordable and effective services.
    The easiest way to do this is to put the rolls on the roof and let them sit while you attach
    drip edge to all of the edges of the roof. That is why, Reliable Roofing and Chimney is one of a kind company whom the owner spends
    his passionate time to promote his business and work together with his staff.

Comment by Roofing Contractors Dallas – October 17, 2013 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • couldn’t help but also notice the similarities between the show and charmed but hey! after all the other ‘magical’ stuff that have come and gone without success since charmed i think i’m gonna enjoy this…

Comment by Mansah – October 18, 2013 06:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I read the book and I have to say this show better than the book especially #Freya and #Killian

Comment by Josh Locke (@PlaneradSolidsr) – October 20, 2013 06:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am truly happy to read
    all at single place.

Comment by cheap diamond engagement rings – November 12, 2013 02:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post