Exclusive

Exclusive Pretty Little Liars Halloween Video: The Hunt for Alison Is On - Plus: A 'Huge' Surprise!

No tricks here: TVLine has a spooktacular Pretty Little Liars treat just for you!

RELATED | Pretty Little Liars: Is Ezra ‘A’? EP: Ezra Reveal Is Very Real

Bowing Oct. 22 at 8/7c, ABC Family’s annual Halloween special finds the ladies hunting for a potentially alive (!) Alison in the mysterious town of Ravenswood. “‘A’ is not playing a game with us anymore,” co-star Troian Bellisario previews in the following behind-the-scenes exclusive. “It’s really life or death.”

Check out the Liars’ costumes — and death-defying investigation — below.

Loading video...
TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, Previews, Video

1. Elyse says:

I can’t wait for next Tuesday :)

• jamia says:

Every time something happen to girls at end Ezra come out no where be like Aria I Was looking for you what up with that yeah they working together

2. leo says:

This show is getting ridiculous and boring. Four seasons and they never find out what happen to Alison, and now she’s alive? So many plotholes and shady characters (Shana, Wren, Melissa) and everyone’s A.
    I feel like the show strays too far from the book and now they lost control of it.
    Oh and mostly the writers and actors are all liars in real life too so don’t trust everything they said in promos.

3. Jules says:

woo! super excited for the Halloween episode!!

4. Celeste says:

It’s come to that point in the show where basically everyone’s A. I give up.

• shayna says:

Actully the only people actually revealed as A was Mona and Toby, and we know Toby was only in it to protect Spencer, so its actually only Mona we know about. SO really noone is A until we actually see it.

5. Tasia says:

it’s so close yet so far away I can’t wait!!!!

6. Alissa Doyle says:

Omigosh! Thanks for that video! It was soooooo needed! Please do a similar vid for 4b!!! Ezra better have a seriously good explanation! He cannot be a bad guy!

7. Brooklyn Patton says:

Soooo excited! I think when Mrs. Grunwald said “One of you has been touched by the one Alison FEARS the most” she meant Aria.
    Notice how she uses present tense?? Fears?

8. sheena1233 says:

for some odd reason it isn’t playing on eastlink tomorrow :(

9. Rose :) says:

Is it gunna play on Much Music ??!!! Someone plzzz tell meee !!!!

10. doreen says:

i love hanna .Ashley benson

11. I’ve been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.

It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

12. cheyne says:

gosh i just love pretty little liars and I’m waiting for the new episode to go on netflix but ik it will take forever and i watched from season 1 to season 4 in the summer! sure did keep me busy

13. abyee says:

I like Aria,emily,spencerand hanna cause they know how to act and I think that Malisa is A

14. abyee says:

I’ve started watching this film since 2year ago buh up till now I don’t know who is A so please tell u finally I love u emily

15. allanah says:

i absolutely love this show, its so very interesting. but everybody had their own opinion. oh well

16. alli! i am alive and im a says:

i just want to know what episode