Exclusive Pretty Little Liars Halloween Video: The Hunt for Alison Is On – Plus: A 'Huge' Surprise!

Get More: Exclusive, Previews, Video

No tricks here: TVLine has a spooktacular Pretty Little Liars treat just for you!

RELATED | Pretty Little Liars: Is Ezra ‘A’? EP: Ezra Reveal Is Very Real

Bowing Oct. 22 at 8/7c, ABC Family’s annual Halloween special finds the ladies hunting for a potentially alive (!) Alison in the mysterious town of Ravenswood. “‘A’ is not playing a game with us anymore,” co-star Troian Bellisario previews in the following behind-the-scenes exclusive. “It’s really life or death.”

Check out the Liars’ costumes — and death-defying investigation — below.

Loading video...

Comments (23)

• I can’t wait for next Tuesday :)

Comment by Elyse – October 15, 2013 05:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Every time something happen to girls at end Ezra come out no where be like Aria I Was looking for you what up with that yeah they working together

Comment by jamia – November 6, 2013 11:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show is getting ridiculous and boring. Four seasons and they never find out what happen to Alison, and now she’s alive? So many plotholes and shady characters (Shana, Wren, Melissa) and everyone’s A.
    I feel like the show strays too far from the book and now they lost control of it.
    Oh and mostly the writers and actors are all liars in real life too so don’t trust everything they said in promos.

Comment by leo – October 15, 2013 08:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Speak for yourself. I love all of it!

Comment by james – October 15, 2013 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It really is ridiculous.I’m only waiting for a conclusion. I just read the recaps. I stopped watching a while ago

Comment by azu – October 16, 2013 03:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • AFFFF REKALK .

Comment by ANA – October 18, 2013 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Leo- I don’t think anyone really agrees with you.

Comment by Jess – October 22, 2013 07:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yes I agree with you its getting old & boring I’m tired of them getting close to see who A then something else happen

Comment by jamia – November 6, 2013 11:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • woo! super excited for the Halloween episode!!

Comment by Jules – October 15, 2013 09:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s come to that point in the show where basically everyone’s A. I give up.

Comment by Celeste – October 15, 2013 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actully the only people actually revealed as A was Mona and Toby, and we know Toby was only in it to protect Spencer, so its actually only Mona we know about. SO really noone is A until we actually see it.

Comment by shayna – October 16, 2013 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • it’s so close yet so far away I can’t wait!!!!

Comment by Tasia – October 15, 2013 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omigosh! Thanks for that video! It was soooooo needed! Please do a similar vid for 4b!!! Ezra better have a seriously good explanation! He cannot be a bad guy!

Comment by Alissa Doyle – October 15, 2013 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Soooo excited! I think when Mrs. Grunwald said “One of you has been touched by the one Alison FEARS the most” she meant Aria.
    Notice how she uses present tense?? Fears?

Comment by Brooklyn Patton – October 18, 2013 06:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • for some odd reason it isn’t playing on eastlink tomorrow :(

Comment by sheena1233 – October 21, 2013 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it gunna play on Much Music ??!!! Someone plzzz tell meee !!!!

Comment by Rose :) – October 21, 2013 08:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love hanna .Ashley benson

Comment by doreen – October 30, 2013 12:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.

It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

Comment by revertir diabetes bonus 101 – November 14, 2013 05:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • gosh i just love pretty little liars and I’m waiting for the new episode to go on netflix but ik it will take forever and i watched from season 1 to season 4 in the summer! sure did keep me busy

Comment by cheyne – December 5, 2013 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Aria,emily,spencerand hanna cause they know how to act and I think that Malisa is A

Comment by abyee – December 15, 2013 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve started watching this film since 2year ago buh up till now I don’t know who is A so please tell u finally I love u emily

Comment by abyee – December 15, 2013 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i absolutely love this show, its so very interesting. but everybody had their own opinion. oh well

Comment by allanah – January 7, 2014 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i just want to know what episode

Comment by alli! i am alive and im a – March 14, 2014 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post