Dancing With the Stars Week 5 Results: Did The Right Couple Go Home?

DWTS-Week-5-Results-Christina-MilianPass the tissues, because it was “The Most Memorable Year” night on Week 5 of Dancing With the Stars. That, of course, meant Season 17’s glittering array of stars had to dance to personal tales of joy or woe (or both!) designed to make America a land of emotional wrecks.

Let’s high-kick right to the highlights:

DANCE OF THE NIGHT: Christina Milian’s sensational cha cha cha may have earned a ’10 from Len’ Goodman (and a 28 overall), while mad props certainly go out to Brant Daugherty’s passionate contemporary. But here’s the most memorable dance of the night…

Corbin Bleu & Karina Smirnoff | An extremely sincere, heartfelt backstory (based on his sister Phoenix being diagnosed with severe scoliosis in 2011) inspired Corbin’s inspirational, eye-popping foxtrot, which included some judge-induced controversy (Carrie Ann Inaba wigging out over what she felt was an early-dance illegal lift) and the line of the night from a wildly impressed Bruno Tonioli (“You could be the love child of Fred Astaire and Ben Vereen … that is a great compliment!”). Oh, and a perfect 10 from Bruno, only the second of the season! Their total of 28 tied for top score of the night.

RUNNERS-UP: Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi & Sasha Farber | Forget the embarrassing fact that I’m obsessed with Britney Spears’ vacuous-but-addictive current single “Work Bitch” and equally underwhelmed by Nicole’s “I was afraid I’d be a bad mother” backstory. This jazz-themed dance set to Brit Brit’s new song was full of attitude, energy, and (surprisingly) pure joy, and I was hooked from that first, intoxicating note. Go call the po-lice, go call the governor, I loved it! A trio of 9’s said the judges did, too.

And now for the moment of truth, tonight’s results:

FINAL THREE COUPLES LEFT “IN JEOPARDY”
Elizabeth Berkley Lauren & Valentin Chmerkovskiy
Leah Remini & Tony Dovolani
Christina Milian & Mark Ballas

FINAL TWO COUPLES LEFT “IN JEOPARDY”
Leah Remini & Tony Dovolani
Christina Milian & Mark Ballas

ELIMINATED
Christina Milian & Mark Ballas

“It’s a true shock, I wasn’t expecting that … I think we had the best performance tonight that we’ve had thus far,” said a visibly stunned Milian, amidst boos from a very unhappy crowd. “I’ve made some great memories, great friends here … I’m really happy I did this.”

And with that, it’s your turn. Which couple should have really gone home tonight? What did you think of the show’s opening teaser, warning us that (based on last week’s viewer votes) a ‘female’ celeb was primed to be eliminated? Sound off in the comments!

Comments (72)

• Cristina definitely didn’t deserve to go home so early but I don’t think she necessarily was the best dancer either so it’s not a complete travesty but Leah was definitely the most deserving person to be eliminated.

Comment by dude – October 14, 2013 07:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We should all urge abc to Bring back the results show, it’s not right that the dances tonight are not voted by the public

Comment by Jake – October 14, 2013 07:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They should eliminate first then go directly into the dances that way the judges scores and the votes are toward the same dance. Then at the end the person who was eliminated can do a just for fun dance to dance the show out!!!!!!!

I am smart why can’t they think of things such as what I said to make the show better and not seem weird!!!!

Comment by TheFactsR – October 14, 2013 07:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I like your idea TheFactsR, my guess why they don’t want to do that, or might fight some resistant is that the celebrites would have been rehearsing all week for nothing. Now I personally don’t care, and agree that the way to do it is the way you suggest, but I can see the celebrities might not liking the fact that they worked for nothing.

Comment by S – October 14, 2013 07:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They tried something similar to this on So You Think You Can Dance this year and it was a complete disaster. Granted the eliminated dancer was not dancing with a pro but with another contestant which could have made a difference. At any rate, they received so much negative feedback from their viewership that they changed it after one week.

Comment by The Beach – October 15, 2013 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yea, there’s no real fairness to that. Tonight was probably the best example of the new format not totally working. BUT, then again I love how quick and concise everything is. Over the years Dancing With the Stars got way to filler for me. There was more video packages and dances from the non-celebrities, and chit chat. Now it’s more focused, sure with less people there are a couple more video packages, but I still like it. So I don’t know how they can fix this kind of issue, other than weight the judge’s votes more. But then the audience might not like that. I don’t know what they’re gonna do.

Comment by S – October 14, 2013 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Exactly. Entertaining as some of the things they showed on results shows were, I am glad that we don’t have to sit through an hour of that random stuff just to get to the announcement of who’s staying and going.
        But it is very weird to see a couple eliminated at the end of each episode as they’re doing it now. There’s a middle ground to balance both those issues, I’m sure…

Comment by Angela – October 14, 2013 09:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • But the thing is, you never HAD to “sit through an hour of that random stuff just to get to the announcement of who’s staying and going.” No one was forcing you to do this! If you only wanted to know who was leaving, all you had to do was tune in to the final couple minutes of the show instead of complaining and whining. But I guess that would have been too easy, huh?

Comment by Alex – October 15, 2013 08:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • No, you’re right, we weren’t being forced to. But as I DID say in my post, there was some stuff in the results show outside of the results themselves that was interesting and worth watching, too. It’s more just that they could perhaps have made the results show only a half hour, or something-shorter, leaner, put in the fun silly stuff they wanted and yet still get the results in quickly. It would be a better balance, I think.
            It’s not so much “complaining and whining” as it is making simple suggestions about what one would prefer for the show. But whatever.

Comment by Angela – October 15, 2013 12:58 PM PDT
      • I like the new format. I hate results night and wish American Idol would do something similar. But I don’t think they need to tell them before they dance who is at risk.

Comment by Ginger Snap – October 15, 2013 07:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Make it a half hour results show

Comment by Chris – October 15, 2013 06:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That has been my thought since the beginning. Make the competition show 1 1/2 hours long and then have the results show the next night – only 1/2 hour long. That would be perfect. This dancing & then getting eliminated based on last weeks votes is silly. Although I am glad Mark & what’s-her-name got eliminated. I don’t know who she was, so didn’t vote for her. And show-off Mark gets on my nerves, so can’t vote for him. I was happy to see them go!

Comment by JoSask – October 15, 2013 09:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ok, hell to the no!

Comment by Tim – October 14, 2013 07:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • While i understand in the end this is a popularity contest and i think Christina probably didn’t connect with the voters, I’m very unhappy with the way this seasons votes are tallied. One half their vote is from a dance last week, coupled with this judge’s votes. You could tell from the start this was a foregone conclusion with Tony and Leah complaining about how celebrities with dancing histories “automatically make the semi-final” (according to Tony). Then DWTS played an entire clip about the professionals talking about this very topic! So when the “moment of truth” came the producers can now point to the results and say, “See, people with dance experience don’t always last and those with no dance experience don’t always go home, it is about the connections they make with the audience.”

It was far too scripted for me.

On top of that is anyone else just tired of the fact that Derek season after season doesn’t care about the rules or the type of dance he is supposed to perform and instead does whatever he feels like doing? We saw it with him and Shawn Johnson. By my count this is the third or fourth time he has done this and even admitted to it tonight on live TV saying he TOLD his partner Len would most likely give them a low score because of it. But does he care? No. He is an Emmy winner and he knows at least Bruno will give him a good score and of course his loyal viewers.

Just once i would love Len to say he has had enough of it. Enough warnings.. he gets a 2. Then lets see if Derek ever does it again. I remember Mark Balas going through the same scenario for a few seasons when he would ignore the celebrity and focus on himself and the judges kept giving him low score because of it. He finally learned. It is time for Derek to get a 2.

Comment by Ron D – October 14, 2013 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Geez, give it a rest, already, if today proved anything, it’s that viewer votes matter more than judges scores– Christina had the highest score– let’s not forget she complained a couple weeks ago that she was in jeopardy.

Comment by Jake – October 14, 2013 07:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • She also complained tonight because of Julianne’s pretty fair criticism, acting like it was a personal dig at her. I like Cristina but that kind of put me off her. I don’t like it when competitors take fair criticism as a personal attack. She wasn’t watching her own dance so I think the judges are in a much better place to say who was “shining” in that routine.

Comment by dude – October 15, 2013 07:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • We are thinking we will not be watching DWTS anymore. There seems to be a problem with the voting for the RIGHT people. Mark and Christina were far better than Jack and his partner. Seems more and more there is some kind of bias here or maybe the voting rules need to be changed.

Comment by Velma – October 15, 2013 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • The bias is that the people voting just didn’t want to vote for Christina. She got great judges scores, but the audience just didn’t care enough to give her their votes. Yes, she’s a better dancer than many on the show, but that’s never going to be the deciding factor on a show where the audience votes on who they want to see not how well the dances are done.

Comment by Calli – October 15, 2013 10:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES tired of Derek but the judges ARE IN LOVE with Derek it will never change until the judges are released and new ones brought into judge.

Comment by TheFactsR – October 14, 2013 07:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No. When the voting public stops voting for him, it will change. Apparently, there are far more people who want to keep watching him than there are people who are tired of him.

Comment by Calli – October 15, 2013 10:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes. I agree. Also tired of Derek getting near the pimp spot or near it. I don’t think Amber is such a great dancer yet they praise her til kingdom come. IMO the show is always rigged toward Derek and I’m betting his contract says he has to come in at least in position 3.

Comment by LL – October 15, 2013 02:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • He is a great teacher and dancer and choreographer.

Comment by Chris – October 15, 2013 07:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • She’s a fantastic dancer, what are you talking about? Hate on Derek all you want but don’t be blind to genuine talent because of it.

Comment by dude – October 15, 2013 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Amber is obese and black… can’t criticize her or your’e a racist.

Comment by BillyBob – October 15, 2013 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Wow, really?

Comment by Angela – October 15, 2013 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • It’s usually the racists that make statements like that, so…

Comment by Calli – October 15, 2013 10:14 PM PDT
        • Sounding a little bit like hate there! Who cares what color or size Amber is….”her dancing is amazing! She is a gorgeous woman who is rockin it out there on the dance floor and her partner is doing all the right things to showcase her! What an awesome pair! They just might win this thing!

Comment by John – October 16, 2013 12:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • well with a name like Billy Bob , what other comment could you make?

Comment by Kim S – October 20, 2013 07:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Surely you realize that the DRAMA between Len and Derek as well as the (secret) viewer vote totals are PLANNED AND SCRIPTED for maximum effect to keep the audience entertained and interested. Everybody there is bought and paid for and well aware as to what’s happening. The dancers and judges only have ONE JOB that is to keep viewers watching week after week so ABC can sell commercial time for higher rates.(more viewers watching = higher price for commercial minute) !

Comment by dan ream – October 15, 2013 07:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Derek is the judges little pet and no matter what he does they will give him a high score.

Comment by Maggie Sellers – October 15, 2013 06:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Derek gets those high scores because he is a phenomenal dancer and choreographer!!!

Comment by John – October 16, 2013 12:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You are a moron! Dereck is amazing! Best dancer on the show!!! His dance last night was fabulous!!!

Comment by John – October 15, 2013 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is Dancing with the Stars and if 17 seasons have taught us nothing, it’s not always about the dancing….or the stars. Be honest, you vote for Val, not the Saved by the Bell girl because we all love Val. And along those lines, you DON’T vote for Mark becasue you don’t really like him. His only stays around when he has a partner America loves (like an Olympic gymnist). He’s too much of a show off and always more about him (hmm, didn’t Julianne say something like that in her judging last week???)

Comment by laura – October 14, 2013 07:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NOT TRUE! Elizabeth is very good at picking up routines and body lines that is a natural thing not learned.
      People who do not vote for Elizabeth are the people who hold “Show Girl” as a vulgar and horribly filthy show Elizabeth did that people can’t respect her after her part in that show.

Carrie Ann is the ONLY one who is pushing for her that much, because Carrie Ann also did shows of that caliber! Filth!

Comment by TheFactsR – October 14, 2013 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree, Elizabeth is good at picking up the routines (sorry I couldn’t remember her name). What I was trying to say is that sometimes people vote for their favorite pros just as much (or more) as they vote for their favorite star because they want to see them week after week. People love Val (and Tristen and Tony…) but not so much Mark. Pair that with a partner that doesn’t connect with the audience and Mark goes home.

Comment by laura – October 14, 2013 08:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Umm… Carrie Ann gave Elizabeth the lowest score of the the three judges. Lighten up. Or tune out and go watch Gilligan’s Island reruns.

Comment by Tim – October 15, 2013 05:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like Mark. He’s a great choreographer.

Comment by LL – October 15, 2013 02:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Julianne was unprofessional. She should be looking in her brother’s mirror before she accuses Mark of always stealing the spotlight.

Comment by Virginia B. – October 15, 2013 02:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Julianne was quite accurate. It’s a problem I’ve had with Mark for awhile. He more than any of the other pros choreographs to show himself off more than his partner.

Comment by jj – October 15, 2013 03:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Absolutely! Mark has showboated since the first season he was on. He is a good choreographer but uses it most often to showcase himself rather than his partner. If he has a partner without a strong fanbase and someone who doesn’t come in and win the audience over, it is not a surprise at all that they would go home fairly early.

Comment by Bobbi – October 15, 2013 05:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I agee with you. The pro has a LOT to do with whether his/her star gets the rub-out. Same thing happened last year a few times. But, you are correct. Amber is going to come very close to winning, if she doesn’t win outright, because Derek has figured it out: showcase the star.

Comment by Dancingfool – October 16, 2013 01:49 PM PDT
    • Actually, I vote for Maks; rarely his partner. The show isn’t half as enjoyable without him on it.

Comment by Bobbi – October 15, 2013 05:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes, I should have included Maks in the group of pros we vote for. Miss him too.

Comment by laura – October 15, 2013 07:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Absolutely NO! Leah should have gone tonight, she is the weakest link! Who is voting for her? She is horrible dancer, horrible personality!

Comment by TheFactsR – October 14, 2013 07:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nope. The right couple did not go home tonight. Christina was amazing and deserved to be in the finals, not voted off this early. Leah probably should have gone tonight, I like her but she can’t keep up with the rest of the competition.

Comment by Elizabeth – October 14, 2013 07:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • TRUE

Comment by TheFactsR – October 14, 2013 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Cristina wasn’t good enough to be in the finals but she deserved to be in the semi-finals.

Comment by dude – October 15, 2013 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The wrong person went home, BUT its not a total shock. Although I do think it should’ve been Leah I can see why Christina got the boot. I don’t think she connected with the viewers/voters. I really don’t think she’s that popular in the industry. It’s just like it was with Sabrina, Audrina Patridge, and Kristin Cavallari, they were good dancers and had potential but they weren’t popular.

Comment by Tina – October 14, 2013 07:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • True and I wish Derek has gotten her HAHAHAHA

Comment by TheFactsR – October 14, 2013 07:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sabrina :(

Comment by Austin – October 14, 2013 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The moment you’re paired with Mark, you’re doomed. It’s unfortunate because love it or hate it, the man’s good. I think America’s love of the underdog, misunderstanding of humility and definite hypocrisy when it comes to arrogance are the very reasons a partner of Mark Ballas will never win.

Comment by Anna – October 14, 2013 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Never is a strong word considering Mark and his celebrity have won twice…Kristi Yamaguchi and Shawn Johnson.

Comment by KH – October 14, 2013 09:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • two of the most likable winners in the history of the show, might have been able to better counterbalance the anti-mark votes…christina has the talent, she showed that tonight, but she didn’t have the popularity of kristi & shawn.

Comment by Maggie – October 15, 2013 01:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As much as I love Leah, I do believe that she should have gone home tonight. Next week I hope she can pull a comeback and have Jack Osbourne be the victim of a shocker. ‘

Christina Milian going was 100% unfair. She had the best score of the week (OK, tie). But, there should be a rule that the highest scorer of the week is automatically safe until next week. It’s not fair that talented dancers like Christina or Sabrina Bryan are eliminated on their highest scoring weeks.

Comment by Austin – October 14, 2013 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She clearly wasn’t getting votes from the fans. That’s part of the how the scores are calculated, so it’s a fair result. even if you don’t like it.

Comment by jj – October 15, 2013 03:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nor is it fair or an even playing field if you are competing against stars like Christina and that kid dancing with Katrina who both have dance backgrounds .. did anyone really want to dance against Nicole S , of the Pussycats and Derek ? They already know that they have rhythm and know how to count , like you have to in dance .. They always throw a chubby one in or a few old ones and tell me how are 70 or 50 year olds going to be able to compete against Olympians or Disney darlings . I commend those older dancers for getting out there and busting their butts.. and guys like the Science guy whose only dance experience was in their minds. Its a crap shoot to see if their dedication and personality will get them past the first few weeks as they are pitted against dancers , youth and fitness . I think part of the reason that Christina is gone is because she was essentially a dancer already just learning new dances . I like watching raw talent being molded from the inexperienced ones . STOP allowing dancers on the show . Make it as even as you can . Celebrities love this show for many reasons . I cant see where you would have trouble finding green dancers . And.. we all are biased in or votes according to who the pro is . Mark may be a unique choreographer but he is crappy at wardrobes… TRISTEN is a Gem . Imagine if he got stars like Derek gets ? Actually , I am glad that Tristen was the one to have Gladys Knight and Valerie . He is one classy , good looking and excellent dancer !

Comment by joan – October 16, 2013 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If the judges scores actually meant something the three finalists would get something other than 9s and 10s. It’s about audience voting. That’s what swings the week. You can score crappy and the people will save you (hello does nobody remember how long Master P stuck around?) or dance well and if the audience doesn’t like you, you’re gone.

Comment by Kiki – October 14, 2013 08:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is why I stopped watching. The scoring seemed to be completely subjective. I don’t particularly care for Christina one way or another but she is a strong contender and she kept getting shafted by the judges. When I saw them give a higher score to that comedian guy than the other stronger dancers, I decided not to stick around because voting was obviously not based on merit. I’m glad I did, to see this would have been upsetting. I thought judges had some kind of option to leverage voters in order to ensure that the best performers stay in the competition the longest.

Comment by Babygate – October 14, 2013 09:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah, I’ve got other couples I’m personally more partial to for a whole host of reasons, but Christina and Mark WERE incredibly good, and I’m quite surprised they were the ones who left. I like Leah as well-I thought her dance tonight was cute. But if she keeps with the attitude she displayed tonight, that might hurt her in the long run. She’s about the only one I could’ve imagined going home tonight-everyone else was pretty impressive throughout (never thought I’d hear myself talking about how good people like Bill Engvall and Snooki are, but I actually have been pleasantly surprised by them these last few weeks. Could’ve done without a wee bit of the information Bill felt the need to share in his memory tonight, though-don’t need to picture the guy making out :p).

Comment by Angela – October 14, 2013 09:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m not surprised at all by Christina going home.. Not many people like her as she’s a little to full of herself and Mark is not a very popular dancer because he does tend to create dances that show him off rather than his partner. So yes, this new format is working. The fans have their favorites and those have moved through.

Comment by Jenn – October 15, 2013 04:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • its all rigged and fake and scripted cmon cant you all see that. they dont even try to hide it anymore. its all about who gets the most ratings period. christina just didnt connect and they wanted to show that those w dance experience dont always make it to the finals. so they used her . bc she had the lowest fan base to make an example.

Comment by me – October 15, 2013 05:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Christina came across a stuck up, cocky witch and when paired with Mark’s showboat choregraphy, it spelled elimination. As much as I dislike “Snooki,” she’s at least trying to change the perception she knows people have of her and paired with her surprisingly good dancing, it’s working for her. I love Bill and while not the best dancer, I hope he goes far but I think my husband called it right last night after watching Karina and Corbin. He’s got it in the bag b/c he is awesome!

Comment by GS – October 15, 2013 05:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why do you pay Three Expert ? judges to “Judge” a dance contest and then let the bleeding hearts across america vote for the one they feel sorry for stay ( Who I might Add ) is and was the worst Dancer thats ever been on the show to stay, She was even surprised at the vote. I’m sure I can find a football game thats on in that time slot altho my wife and I have enjoyed the dancing from day one and I dont think we have miss any shows over the years.Let the judges do what America cant “JUDGE”.

Comment by Norbert Wood – October 15, 2013 06:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really, I can’t connect with any of these “celebrities” this season, so it doesn’t matter to me who goes home. I would put Amber as the underdog. After that, I don’t care who leaves or what order they leave in.

Comment by Ginger Snap – October 15, 2013 07:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is the same every season, the best dancers most of the time do not last. The voters are voting for who they like the best, not always the best dancer. Christina did well most weeks and she did very well last night but people for one reason or another did not like her. So she did not get the votes.

Comment by sarah – October 15, 2013 07:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I do not like this new format in the least. DWTS has stolen the entire format of So You Think You Can Dance and it just doesn’t work. The whole show is rather dry to me now. I’ve watched every season since it came on in 2005 and this has got to be my least favorite way of doing things. They should eliminate at the beginning of the show so as to avoid the frustration of having a high scoring couple being voted off for last weeks scores. I didn’t particularly care for Christina Milian and Mark (I thought her dancing would be wayyy better than what it was) but scoring a 10 and then being voted off in the same show has to suck for her. I think Julianne’s comment really opened peoples eyes to how much of a showboat Mark is. Hes become less about the dancing and more about the costumes.

Comment by BriDeSi – October 15, 2013 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bill should have already been gone simple as that.

Comment by Sherry L Maggart (@goosejazz) – October 15, 2013 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know he is gone but should have gone sooner that is why I say rigged.

Comment by Sherry L Maggart (@goosejazz) – October 15, 2013 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think the show is fun! The way the judging is done and all! I’m glad Christina went home because I thought she seemed like a snob!!! If you don’t like the way the show is run quit watching and for goodness sakes move on and quit whining! Noone will miss YOU either!!!

Comment by John – October 16, 2013 12:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Haha!!! Anybody interested in some discounted leather goods??? Okay….I’m sorry….totally off topic!!!

Comment by John – October 16, 2013 12:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A woman that the Ballas Family trained got pissed and was the cause of week 5 elimination, had nothing to do with VOTES.Cristina is a beautiful and hot dancer/her and mark were surprised as well as the old man on the voting panes and millions of Viewers. Possible that they will have a drop in viewers. Derek should be off this program.
    VOTES DID NOT DEFEAT THESE 2 GREAT DANCERS.

Comment by KAL – October 16, 2013 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow… you guys take your DTWS seriously… well I only started watching in the past few years and what I can say about the elimination is that (and I told my husband this last week) Christian Millian has a very cocky and unapproach demeanour. I say this because I actually followed her acting, video vixen, and quasi singing career. The vast majority of people who follow the music scene find her to be a bit off putting. While her horrible experience with her X made her a bit more “human”, by and large she projects an oddly superior vibe… right or wrong, I can’t really say… everyone has the right to carry their own level of confidence… just don’t think it served her well here…

Comment by likeIt – October 17, 2013 05:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post