Bones First Look: Booth and Brennan's Long-Awaited (and Gorgeous!) Wedding Album

Will Bones‘ nuptials go off without a hitch? Who will officiate the ceremony? Which squint wears the most unusual attire? And who’s hiding something? All those answers and more await you in the following batch of photos from the Oct. 21 affair (airing at 8/7c on Fox).

RELATED | Bones Season 9 Spoilers on Booth/Brennan Wedding

The biggest possible spoiler for the big day: Brennan’s dad Max, whom Booth discovers has been stashing away a duffle bag full of money. But where did it — oh, who cares? Look at Brennan glowing in her gown!

Click through the gallery below to get a preview of Bones‘ big affair.

1. Marcie says:

Sigh….She looks so beautiful. And is that Booth’s son?

2. hello says:

Am i the only one who thinks it is weird that neither brother is there

• tomofboston says:

I was thinking the same thing. Very disappointing and unrealistic.

• Trista says:

not really – neither Brennan nor Booth have fantastic relationships with their siblings. I think the point is that the Jeffersonian crew is their true family. I can’t wait. of course, what the he** is Hodgins wearing.lol

3. 206episodesofBones says:

Wow… just wow !!!! Eight and a half years in the making and it’s finally here Every critic who has seen the screener says it’s a wonderful hour of television and I just can’t wait !!!!

4. Chris says:

Wow, the pics are stunning, they look so beautiful. I cannot wait!!!

5. Kat says:

OMG Wendell looks adorable! *squeals* Sorry, I’ve loved Michael Grant Terry forever and I love that he’s going to be in that episode… that most of them are! I miss Brendan Fehr, though… Booth’s brother belongs there, but then again, Booth wasn’t at his brother’s wedding too, right? I’m not sure, though, if I mix things up now with “Burn Notice” (brothers that are never there and such :P) but yeah…
    The one with the secret? Cam maybe? Could she be pregnant? I mean, I don’t think so, I don’t think it’s in her cards to have a baby, but who knows… she’s the only one of the team who isn’t a (biological) mother… but yeah…
    Anyways… I can’t wait!

6. Marie says:

Well that must be awkward for Emily kissing her tv husband in front of her real husband both of them named David of course!! LOL =-)

7. Betty says:

I am really looking forward to this episode. I am curious why the rehearsal is at a church but the wedding is outside, and with a different person officiating the two. And the squinterns outfits? I bet it will have a funny explanation. Emily looks beautiful in the photos, and Parker is so grown up.

• daisy says:

I think that the rehearsal is in the church then moved outside because in a earlier spoiler from Hart Hanson, he said that something gets on fire so my guess is that while they are rehearsing something starts on fire. Then they are forced to move the wedding outside. That’s what I think is going to happen. Another thing do you know if there is going to be a reception?

8. Pat says:

Oh gosh, cannot wait to see this wedding! I have been looking forward to this for a vey long time. Since they had a baby and also have lived together, this has not reflected any strain on their working relationship and I see this to continue after their wedding. So very happy for this wedding.

9. EPIC Wow & sigh & SQUUUUEEEEE all at once.

10. Jeri says:

Wonderful and it’s about time!

11. Doris says:

I too am confused about what Emily’s real-life hubby is doing in one of the photos, while Aldo is officiating in another. Maybe BB have a simple ‘official’ wedding in the church (to please Booth), and another one outdoors to make Bones happy? Won’t be long until we find out what the deal is. I especially love the photo of Papa Max getting all choked up. Aww… So glad Ryan O’Neal could be there. Can’t wait for this eppie–I’ve read from all the critics that it’s wonderful!

12. Emma says:

I can’t wait!! Just a week to go!!

13. anna says:

Somehow still looking for Zack to be there but still… gorgeous pics!

14. barbara says:

just enjoyed tonites new episode and preview for next weeks wedding looks great i hope this week goes fast 8 seasons it took for this to happen!!! the wedding album pictures beautiful but also wonder why brothers not there. parker looks handsome as bestman and glad all interns there.

15. Anon says:

Please find out who made her dress, because it is frakkin gorgeous.

16. Astrid says:

They are getting married! It’s amazing <3 We've waited so long for this and now it's finally happening.. It's crazy!
    I'M SO HAPPY AND SQUEEEELLLL AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    I'm dead….

17. Ashley says:

Wow still can’t believe this! I’m so happy. I don’t watch Bones live since a year or sth but next week that’ll change ’cause it looks amazing! Can’t wait!

18. Lois says:

So very much looking forward to this episode!! It looks like so much fun. I love the dress!

19. Pauline Baker says:

I am so excited, can’t wait until next week, the picture of the bride is quite stunning. Finally Brennan has become strong. In Season 6 Episode 15, Brennan says when she meet Booth she was an impervious substance, but she was getting strong. I believe the writer did a great job in the transition of her character.
    She has grown strong, the rational Brennan is still there, however she is balancing who she is quite well.
    Bravo to the writer, over time Brennan has grown into a loving mother, a faithful friend, a more compassionate human being, and best of all wife to Sealy Booth.
    I have watched this show from the beginning, and have seen the evolution of a love story; this is the most logical conclusion at this point in the relationship and the show. By the way I don’t see Christine in any of the wedding pictures.
    Also I am curious to know what Booth and Brennan wrote on the paper that they burned at the end of The Blackout in the Blizzard. Another loose end that need to be tied up.
    On another subject, I was hoping they would address the issue of Hodgins money. Palant was not rich so the money that he used to pay for Flynn procedures, plus the money in the fridge is all part of the Hodgins estate that he stole. It would be nice if Angela could use her considerable skill to locate and returned the family fortune. After all we don’t want Michael Vincent to continue living in the filing cabinet.

• Pam says:

Yeah, all good points!

Christine hasn’t been seen in the first six episodes thus far (only that baby monitor on this week’s episode). I hope that changes as the child is quite cute and it’s part of the story line for sure

And speaking of baby’s hardly a mention of Michael Vincent – would be nice to see the little ones (at least once in awhile).

I don’t like David Hornsby being on this upcoming episode – can’t imagine a point to it and sullys Brennan and Booth fantasy. What the heck?

• Lynsey says:

I *think* they wrote on paper the date that they would hopefully stop messing about and finally get together. Then burned them to supposedly make the wish come true! Xx

20. Maybe Brennan can’t get married in a catholic church because she isn’t catholic. But she does look beautiful. And Parker, I was hoping he would be included in the wedding. Nice going Bones’ writers.

21. daisy says:

Does anyone know if there will be a reception?
    Please comment back to me if you know.

22. daisy says:

I am SUPER excited about the wedding. The only thing I hope in this episode is that the episode shows the reception. I would love to see the reception. I wonder if the reception where it is and how will it look like. I hope they show it.

23. Lynsey says:

I can’t wait for this episode….because I’m in the uk it doesn’t air for ages yet so I stream in off the internet but even so still won’t see it until Tuesday :'( Saying that I’ve checked every spoiler and seen every episode photos there is so I kinda feel I’ve seen it already. I really hoped that Russ and Jared would be there but it doesn’t look like they are which is both strange and disapointing. I also haven’t seen baby Christine in any photos so I do hope that she is there as a flower girl. I read somewhere that the twins that play Christine had problems walking down the aisle and had to be helped so I really hope she’s there and Angela helps her or something. Also if it was my wedding I would have Micheal Vincent as pageboy and Christine and Russ’ step daughters as bridesmaids but thats just me but it would be lovely if they had done that. I think the wedding ends up being outside because a body is found in church during rehearsal so the wedding is postponed slightly and has to take place elsewhere since church is crime scene. I wonder if the vicar (DH) is a suspect hence why its not him that marries them outside. The duffle bag of cash that Booth finds and wonders what Max has been upto presumably it is the money he won on the bet that everyone placed as to when the wedding would now take place due to the murder they have to solve. Max bet it would still go ahead on the original day so wins the bet. Saw all this in the promos and other spoiler sites. I really am counting down the days tho until the wedding of the year!

24. Rita Sioros says:

I am just so excited. I wish it was on longer than an hour since it will be off for awhile. I am going to tape it, so I can watch it again and again.

25. barbara says:

i’m so excited only four more hours i agree should be two hours. i hope also there is reception. think i’ll turn my phone off i need silence for this episode been a long time coming. hope everyone enjoys

26. Jo says:

I missed a few episodes, where’s baby Christine?