Ratings: ABC Friday Dips But Shark Tank Stays on Top, MasterChef Junior Rises

AMANDA FULLER, MOLLY EPHRAIM, TIM ALLEN, JONATHAN TAYLOR THOMAS, NANCY TRAVISShark Tank this Friday drew 6.4 million total viewers and a 1.7 rating, shedding a few eyeballs and dipping two tenths yet, as usual, netting the night’s best demo.

Opening ABC’s night, Last Man Standing (5.9 mil/1.2) slipped 10 percent and two tenths, while The Neighbors (4.1 mil/0.9) ticked down a tenth.

Over on CBS, Undercover Boss (7.6 mil/1.3) and Hawaii Five-0 (9.1 mil/1.4) each dipped a tenth, while Blue Bloods (10.2 mil/1.4) fell 10 percent in audience but was steady in the demo.

Fox’s MasterChef Junior (3.8 mil/1.4) rebounded this week by ticking up a tenth — the night’s only gainer.

The CW’s Next Top Model was flat with 1.1 mil/0.4.

1. Boiler says:

Still miss Reba!!

2. LL says:

Master Chef, Jr. and Shark Tank are the two I have on my DVR.

3. Fernando says:

I still think Back in the game should be on Fridays with LMS and ABC needs to move Goldbergs and Trophy Wife to wed. If they do that both shows can reach 6 to 7 million in time. BITG could avg. about 5 million along LMS and prob stay above a 1.1 demo. SFN is the only show they need to decide what to do with. They could try brining in a mid season comedy and pair it on Tuesday or find a new night for those comdies maybe try a Sunday at 10/9pm I know that’s a lot of moving around but abc really needs to do it to save their behinds

4. THE TV CRITIC says:

This demo focused has totally destroyed what Friday viewing used to be.

5. Terrence Linder says:

How about another remake of Airwolf or blue thunder. Or even mannix or barnaby jones.

6. John says:

I’m so sad about the neighbors. It’s definitely the best comedy on tv, but I wish it was getting more network and viewer support.

7. M says:

I like Last Man Standing. I just wish they had not changed the oldest daughter and forget the boyfriend/baby daddy.

8. TV God says:

@M I totally agree the oldest daughter in the first season, was way better, and I hate the baby daddy.

9. shar says:

Hawaii 5-0 and Blue Bloods had great episodes. My favorite 2 shows.

10. Domitila says:

Hello! I’m at work surfing around your blog from my new
    iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all
    your posts! Keep up the excellent work!