'Ship Shape: How Your Fave Pairs From Bones, Grey's, Arrow and Other Shows Are Faring

Bones‘ Brennan and Booth. Castle‘s Kate and Rick. Scandal‘s Olivia and Fitz. Our favorite shows are all about the couples: the ones we love, the ones we hate and, most importantly, the ones we ‘ship.

In this new TVLine feature, we’ll give you the latest update on some of your favorite duos. Then, you’ll head to the comments to offer your opinion on which couple has the best chemistry as of late or the best shot at ending up together — or at least elicits the biggest “What the frak?” reaction.

RELATED | TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From HIMYM, Suits, New Girl and Other Shows

Don’t see your favorite pairing represented here? Give ‘em a shout out in the comments, and they might make the next go-around.

What are you waiting for? This ‘ship is about to set sail, so click on the gallery below and hop aboard!

Comments (158)

• Just nitpicking, but New Girl is actually in its 3rd season. Just sayin’.

Comment by Singing_gal – October 12, 2013 09:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ummm hello?! Where is Deacon and Rayna? Alicia and Will? Zade? Denzi?how dare you have a ship feature without them!

Comment by Tina B. – October 12, 2013 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth and Bones!!!! No comparison, Love everything about their relationship, enjoy every moment!!! So excited for their wedding!!!!

Comment by Sandi Carmichael – October 12, 2013 09:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So so so agree everything about their relationship and chemistry is amazing!!

Comment by Amanda – October 13, 2013 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Olicity and Caskett but I also love Densi from NCIS:LA, andy&sam from rookie blue and donna&havey from suits..these are my favorite couples and I think they should be included in the next list because they are really awesome <3

Comment by gabi alves – October 12, 2013 09:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t we all simply enjoy these shows without shipping any one?

Comment by azu – October 12, 2013 10:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oliver and Felicity from Arrow have incredible chemistry. Their developing bond has been a joy to watch.

Comment by Alex Snow (@Geodude96) – October 12, 2013 10:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would definitely include Vincent and Catherine in the future because they have great chemistry (and the show is going in a much much better direction than season 1). Loved that you included Oliver and Felicity. I don’t see Sleepy Hollow though. I just don’t see the chemistry at all. In fact, it is kind of turning me off the show. I think he has better chemistry with both his wife and with Abbie’s sister.

Comment by Autumn – October 12, 2013 11:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Vincat has chemistry? Is that why the show will be getting cancelled soon lol, Kristen kreuk is terrible at acting and she doesn’t have chemistry with Jay. If they had chosen a better actress this wouldn’t be happening, so long #TBTB and #beasties.

Comment by Crash – October 13, 2013 06:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brennan and Booth will always be my favorite. Yes it took them 6 years to become a couple but ever since that moment they have had the most solid relationship. No regrets, no being tempted to sleep with or almost kissing people other than your other half, no jealousy or childish behavior like you see with so many other tv couples. All the drama has come from outside the couple and they have overcome the odds together, something that can’t be underestimated. Plus they have been ridiculously happy for 98% of the episodes and are getting married before the series ends so bring it on :)

Comment by SmileTime – October 13, 2013 12:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with everything you said it might have taken them six years but it was definitely worth the wait and made them a stronger couple because of it, I love every single thing about their relationship and they have mad chemistry.

Comment by Amanda – October 13, 2013 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Excited for Alex/Jo and the Papa Karev storyline! 10×04 was a good start.

I’m not entirely sure if I want Oliver and Felicity to hook up (because of the inevitability of Oliver and Laurel, and I don’t want my heart shattered), but I enjoy their dynamic a ridiculous amount.

And please, dear wonderful Sleepy Hollow writers, don’t have Abbie and Ichabod hook up. Please.

Comment by Burkey – October 13, 2013 02:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG BOOTH AND BRENNAN ARE GETTING MARRIED!!
    The ultimate shipping-fantasy <3 Can't wait..

Comment by Astrid – October 13, 2013 03:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Felicity is absolutely, adorable and her character is great on Arrow. I would love to see the chemistry grow between her and Oliver. Forget Laurel, for me seeing her and Oliver together seems like that chemistry is flat and not very exciting.

Comment by Pat – October 13, 2013 04:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • New Girl is in season 3, not season 2.

Comment by digitalred93 – October 13, 2013 05:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For me, it’s gotta be Jackson and April from Grey’s. I need some good news about them.

Comment by Ashly – October 13, 2013 07:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Caskett all the way! What’s improved between Kate Beckett & Richard Castle in ‘Castle’? Well a lot. To start with, their chemistry is as good as ever (even though they are together they still have the peak chemistry they had in S3 while they were still flirting with each other). They have never been more in love with each other (Rick buying an apartment in DC just so he could stay with Kate everyday..so cute!). Plus what about that amazing openness? discussing relationship problems & solving them on the spot! Something they couldn’t do till this season. So conclusion: Caskett is as strong as ever and wedding bells are definitely ringing somewhere down the end of this season or the start of the next (hope Alexis doesn’t try crashing it!).

Comment by Rich Abey – October 13, 2013 07:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My fav. pair will always be Castle/Beckett, love their chemistry!
    Olivia/Fitz have great chemistry, but I don´t ship them at all, I think what they have is an obsessive and unhealthy reltionship, not love. I like Bones/Booth, and don´t see any chemistry between Alex/Jo (at least for now).
    The others I haven´t seen yet or don´t care (like New Girl, couldn´t care less about them).
    So, yeah, Rick/kate it is:)

Comment by Mary – October 13, 2013 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You are spot on about Olivia and Fitz. I could never ship them. They just give me the creeps.

Comment by murley – October 13, 2013 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No way team Olitz all the way.

Comment by lauren – October 13, 2013 06:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth and Brennan have by far the best chemistry on tv. That kiss in the FBI… the way they look at each other… there’s no better couple right now.
    And they are going to get married, and then the honeymoon… a shipper’s dream come true.

Comment by May – October 13, 2013 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Still no Julia/Joel love! I get the sickening feeling they’re ultimately doomed. That’s realistic, and Parenthood likes realistic.

Comment by Abby – October 13, 2013 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If I had any thought that Oliver/Felicity might actually end up being endgame, I would probably be more into it, but as it is, I’m just enjoying the relationship for what it is now, and I actually hope they don’t really end up going there. Love Felicity – I just don’t think there’s any chance that she and Oliver end up together, whatever they end up doing about Laurel.

Kensi/Deeks is probably my favorite couple on a currently airing show. I’m also a Caskett fan, but I’m looking forward to them getting back to being able to work together, since that was always the part of their relationship I enjoyed the most. I’m also enjoying Steve/Cath on Hawaii Five-0, and Audrey/Nathan on Haven (though I’m watching that on Netflix and am way behind so not sure it counts).

Comment by JC – October 13, 2013 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth and Bones, but their chemistry was hotter before they finally got together. They need to steam it up.

Comment by D – October 13, 2013 12:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so happy to see Grey’s Alex & Jo on this list! They are so awesome together; hopefully we’ll get to see more flirty/romantic/sexual scenes with them, I feel the show has cheated us shippers on those.

Comment by Rachel – October 13, 2013 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Castle & Beckett all the way!!!:)

Comment by Lupe – October 13, 2013 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All you biased media people, will all eat crow when its Green Arrow/Black Canary who ends up together. They are the OTP, always and forever.

Its fun to be on the popular but losing side I guess. Olicity nOTP: we are a joke

Comment by Netron – October 13, 2013 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am here for
    Jess and Nick they really have cute chemistry.
    Oliva and Fitz star crossed lovers that have the world against them.
    Beckett and Castle partners in crime they depend on each other and always had each other back. It is the little things they do for each other that makes their relationship unique.

Comment by lauren – October 13, 2013 06:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes Olivercity has incredible chemistry.

Very incredible platonic chemistry, like an older brother and little sister kind of chemistry and relationship.

Comment by Sonic – October 13, 2013 06:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • @Alex Snow/geodude96

Comment by Sonic – October 13, 2013 07:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i don’t agree with this at all. To even say that is ew. (and its olicity)

Comment by bekkah – October 13, 2013 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ewwwwww?

Well now you know how most of us feel when they are trying to be sexual with each other, the pseudo incest…yuck

Can you say ewww again.

Comment by Sonic – October 13, 2013 10:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Im throwing in Elijah and Hayley from the Originals. Give me the forecast!

Comment by Haylijah fan – October 14, 2013 12:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Olicity – they will be good at friends, and a one way crush at the most. The true and only relationship story cannon is Oliver and Laurel in Arrow. Even the producers and writers say at the heart of this story is the love between Oliver Queen & Dinah ‘Laurel’ Lance (AKA Green Arrow and the true Black Canary). There is no other romance relationship that will come even close to this relationship. Yes, they have had problems – but what TV couple doesn’t it, that is why it is called drama TV. And I can’t understand why this online website is offering a couple that isn’t even couple based on a minority group of the total TV audience of ARROW, it is beyond me. It would be like ignoring Brennan and Booth etc. Those who don’t the DC Comic are in for some disappointment in the future, be warned.

Comment by TheAppleFour – October 14, 2013 02:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s so amusing how the laurel/oliver shippers just can’t accept that the majority of people watching arrow just don’t feel any chemistry between Laurel and Oliver. I mean they’re free to ship it if they want, but they freak out over every mention of Felicity and Oliver. If they’re so sure that Laurel and Oliver are going to be canon, why not just relax and let other people ship Olicity if they want to?

Comment by ravenclawwit (@ravenclawwit) – October 15, 2013 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fun feature, more-more-more and next time please include Jane and Lisbon.

Comment by ljd213 – October 14, 2013 02:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why on earth aren’t Meredith and Derek from Grey’s Anatomy on this list? They are the best couple on tv (in my opinion!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment by Anna – October 14, 2013 03:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because they’re boring.

Comment by Sarah – October 14, 2013 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They’re boring, that’s why. They are the one couple Shonda won’t touch or ruin so they’re a boring married couple now.

Comment by megan – October 14, 2013 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kensi/Deeks
    Zoe/Wade
    Abbie/Ichabod
    Jeremy/Bonnie
    Caroline/Tyler
    Any Evan Peters character paired with Taissa Farmiga on American Horror Story
    Stiles/Lydia or Stiles/Derek
    Danny/Lacey from Twisted
    Oliver/Felicity
    Daryl/Carol The Walking Dead
    Michael/Nikita
    Joan/Sherlock (I also would be fine if they stay platonic b/c I think they are one of those soulmates but not in a romantic way type of couples)

Comment by Radha – October 14, 2013 09:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How about Supernatural’s Dean and Cas? One of the biggest, fan-favorite potential couples out there.

Comment by Caroline – October 15, 2013 04:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If only Starling City was in Utah then Oliver could marry Felicity,Laurel,Canary,Huntress,McKenna, and whatever other hotties he encounters fighting crime. And being a bajillionaire he probably could afford it !! Now THAT would be can’t miss TV.

Comment by RichieS – October 15, 2013 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Klaus & Caroline! They are lightning! Yowza!!! They have some of THE MOST AMAZING on-screen chemistry I’ve ever had the pleasure of watching. (That “eye sex” they share…whoa! It’s beyond sex/sexy…& all they’re doing is looking at each other!) I will ship them – always & forever. I adore them as a couple. They bring out the best in each other & sparks FLY all at the same time!
    (The Vampire Diaries/The Originals) (aka “Klaroline”)

Comment by Brit – November 10, 2013 08:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post