'Ship Shape: How Your Fave Pairs From Bones, Grey's, Arrow and Other Shows Are Faring

Bones‘ Brennan and Booth. Castle‘s Kate and Rick. Scandal‘s Olivia and Fitz. Our favorite shows are all about the couples: the ones we love, the ones we hate and, most importantly, the ones we ‘ship.

In this new TVLine feature, we’ll give you the latest update on some of your favorite duos. Then, you’ll head to the comments to offer your opinion on which couple has the best chemistry as of late or the best shot at ending up together — or at least elicits the biggest “What the frak?” reaction.

RELATED | TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From HIMYM, Suits, New Girl and Other Shows

Don’t see your favorite pairing represented here? Give ‘em a shout out in the comments, and they might make the next go-around.

What are you waiting for? This ‘ship is about to set sail, so click on the gallery below and hop aboard!

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: 'Ship Shape, Photo Gallery

1. Singing_gal says:

Just nitpicking, but New Girl is actually in its 3rd season. Just sayin’.

2. Tina B. says:

ummm hello?! Where is Deacon and Rayna? Alicia and Will? Zade? Denzi?how dare you have a ship feature without them!

3. Sandi Carmichael says:

Booth and Bones!!!! No comparison, Love everything about their relationship, enjoy every moment!!! So excited for their wedding!!!!

4. gabi alves says:

I love Olicity and Caskett but I also love Densi from NCIS:LA, andy&sam from rookie blue and donna&havey from suits..these are my favorite couples and I think they should be included in the next list because they are really awesome <3

5. azu says:

Can’t we all simply enjoy these shows without shipping any one?

6. Oliver and Felicity from Arrow have incredible chemistry. Their developing bond has been a joy to watch.

7. Autumn says:

I would definitely include Vincent and Catherine in the future because they have great chemistry (and the show is going in a much much better direction than season 1). Loved that you included Oliver and Felicity. I don’t see Sleepy Hollow though. I just don’t see the chemistry at all. In fact, it is kind of turning me off the show. I think he has better chemistry with both his wife and with Abbie’s sister.

• Crash says:

Vincat has chemistry? Is that why the show will be getting cancelled soon lol, Kristen kreuk is terrible at acting and she doesn’t have chemistry with Jay. If they had chosen a better actress this wouldn’t be happening, so long #TBTB and #beasties.

8. SmileTime says:

Brennan and Booth will always be my favorite. Yes it took them 6 years to become a couple but ever since that moment they have had the most solid relationship. No regrets, no being tempted to sleep with or almost kissing people other than your other half, no jealousy or childish behavior like you see with so many other tv couples. All the drama has come from outside the couple and they have overcome the odds together, something that can’t be underestimated. Plus they have been ridiculously happy for 98% of the episodes and are getting married before the series ends so bring it on :)

• Amanda says:

I agree with everything you said it might have taken them six years but it was definitely worth the wait and made them a stronger couple because of it, I love every single thing about their relationship and they have mad chemistry.

9. Burkey says:

Excited for Alex/Jo and the Papa Karev storyline! 10×04 was a good start.

I’m not entirely sure if I want Oliver and Felicity to hook up (because of the inevitability of Oliver and Laurel, and I don’t want my heart shattered), but I enjoy their dynamic a ridiculous amount.

And please, dear wonderful Sleepy Hollow writers, don’t have Abbie and Ichabod hook up. Please.

10. Astrid says:

OMG BOOTH AND BRENNAN ARE GETTING MARRIED!!
    The ultimate shipping-fantasy <3 Can't wait..

11. Pat says:

Felicity is absolutely, adorable and her character is great on Arrow. I would love to see the chemistry grow between her and Oliver. Forget Laurel, for me seeing her and Oliver together seems like that chemistry is flat and not very exciting.

12. digitalred93 says:

New Girl is in season 3, not season 2.

13. Ashly says:

For me, it’s gotta be Jackson and April from Grey’s. I need some good news about them.

14. Rich Abey says:

Caskett all the way! What’s improved between Kate Beckett & Richard Castle in ‘Castle’? Well a lot. To start with, their chemistry is as good as ever (even though they are together they still have the peak chemistry they had in S3 while they were still flirting with each other). They have never been more in love with each other (Rick buying an apartment in DC just so he could stay with Kate everyday..so cute!). Plus what about that amazing openness? discussing relationship problems & solving them on the spot! Something they couldn’t do till this season. So conclusion: Caskett is as strong as ever and wedding bells are definitely ringing somewhere down the end of this season or the start of the next (hope Alexis doesn’t try crashing it!).

15. Mary says:

My fav. pair will always be Castle/Beckett, love their chemistry!
    Olivia/Fitz have great chemistry, but I don´t ship them at all, I think what they have is an obsessive and unhealthy reltionship, not love. I like Bones/Booth, and don´t see any chemistry between Alex/Jo (at least for now).
    The others I haven´t seen yet or don´t care (like New Girl, couldn´t care less about them).
    So, yeah, Rick/kate it is:)

16. May says:

Booth and Brennan have by far the best chemistry on tv. That kiss in the FBI… the way they look at each other… there’s no better couple right now.
    And they are going to get married, and then the honeymoon… a shipper’s dream come true.

17. Abby says:

Still no Julia/Joel love! I get the sickening feeling they’re ultimately doomed. That’s realistic, and Parenthood likes realistic.

18. JC says:

If I had any thought that Oliver/Felicity might actually end up being endgame, I would probably be more into it, but as it is, I’m just enjoying the relationship for what it is now, and I actually hope they don’t really end up going there. Love Felicity – I just don’t think there’s any chance that she and Oliver end up together, whatever they end up doing about Laurel.

Kensi/Deeks is probably my favorite couple on a currently airing show. I’m also a Caskett fan, but I’m looking forward to them getting back to being able to work together, since that was always the part of their relationship I enjoyed the most. I’m also enjoying Steve/Cath on Hawaii Five-0, and Audrey/Nathan on Haven (though I’m watching that on Netflix and am way behind so not sure it counts).

19. D says:

Booth and Bones, but their chemistry was hotter before they finally got together. They need to steam it up.

20. Rachel says:

I am so happy to see Grey’s Alex & Jo on this list! They are so awesome together; hopefully we’ll get to see more flirty/romantic/sexual scenes with them, I feel the show has cheated us shippers on those.

21. Lupe says:

Castle & Beckett all the way!!!:)

22. Netron says:

All you biased media people, will all eat crow when its Green Arrow/Black Canary who ends up together. They are the OTP, always and forever.

Its fun to be on the popular but losing side I guess. Olicity nOTP: we are a joke

23. lauren says:

I am here for
    Jess and Nick they really have cute chemistry.
    Oliva and Fitz star crossed lovers that have the world against them.
    Beckett and Castle partners in crime they depend on each other and always had each other back. It is the little things they do for each other that makes their relationship unique.

24. Sonic says:

Yes Olivercity has incredible chemistry.

Very incredible platonic chemistry, like an older brother and little sister kind of chemistry and relationship.

25. Haylijah fan says:

Im throwing in Elijah and Hayley from the Originals. Give me the forecast!

26. TheAppleFour says:

Olicity – they will be good at friends, and a one way crush at the most. The true and only relationship story cannon is Oliver and Laurel in Arrow. Even the producers and writers say at the heart of this story is the love between Oliver Queen & Dinah ‘Laurel’ Lance (AKA Green Arrow and the true Black Canary). There is no other romance relationship that will come even close to this relationship. Yes, they have had problems – but what TV couple doesn’t it, that is why it is called drama TV. And I can’t understand why this online website is offering a couple that isn’t even couple based on a minority group of the total TV audience of ARROW, it is beyond me. It would be like ignoring Brennan and Booth etc. Those who don’t the DC Comic are in for some disappointment in the future, be warned.

• It’s so amusing how the laurel/oliver shippers just can’t accept that the majority of people watching arrow just don’t feel any chemistry between Laurel and Oliver. I mean they’re free to ship it if they want, but they freak out over every mention of Felicity and Oliver. If they’re so sure that Laurel and Oliver are going to be canon, why not just relax and let other people ship Olicity if they want to?

27. ljd213 says:

Fun feature, more-more-more and next time please include Jane and Lisbon.

28. Anna says:

Why on earth aren’t Meredith and Derek from Grey’s Anatomy on this list? They are the best couple on tv (in my opinion!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

29. Radha says:

Kensi/Deeks
    Zoe/Wade
    Abbie/Ichabod
    Jeremy/Bonnie
    Caroline/Tyler
    Any Evan Peters character paired with Taissa Farmiga on American Horror Story
    Stiles/Lydia or Stiles/Derek
    Danny/Lacey from Twisted
    Oliver/Felicity
    Daryl/Carol The Walking Dead
    Michael/Nikita
    Joan/Sherlock (I also would be fine if they stay platonic b/c I think they are one of those soulmates but not in a romantic way type of couples)

30. Caroline says:

How about Supernatural’s Dean and Cas? One of the biggest, fan-favorite potential couples out there.

31. RichieS says:

If only Starling City was in Utah then Oliver could marry Felicity,Laurel,Canary,Huntress,McKenna, and whatever other hotties he encounters fighting crime. And being a bajillionaire he probably could afford it !! Now THAT would be can’t miss TV.

32. Brit says:

Klaus & Caroline! They are lightning! Yowza!!! They have some of THE MOST AMAZING on-screen chemistry I’ve ever had the pleasure of watching. (That “eye sex” they share…whoa! It’s beyond sex/sexy…& all they’re doing is looking at each other!) I will ship them – always & forever. I adore them as a couple. They bring out the best in each other & sparks FLY all at the same time!
    (The Vampire Diaries/The Originals) (aka “Klaroline”)