'Ship Shape: How Your Fave Pairs From Bones, Grey's, Arrow and Other Shows Are Faring

Bones‘ Brennan and Booth. Castle‘s Kate and Rick. Scandal‘s Olivia and Fitz. Our favorite shows are all about the couples: the ones we love, the ones we hate and, most importantly, the ones we ‘ship.

In this new TVLine feature, we’ll give you the latest update on some of your favorite duos. Then, you’ll head to the comments to offer your opinion on which couple has the best chemistry as of late or the best shot at ending up together — or at least elicits the biggest “What the frak?” reaction.

RELATED | TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From HIMYM, Suits, New Girl and Other Shows

Don’t see your favorite pairing represented here? Give ‘em a shout out in the comments, and they might make the next go-around.

What are you waiting for? This ‘ship is about to set sail, so click on the gallery below and hop aboard!

Comments (158)

• Parenthood’s Julia and Joel. D: They better not divorce. They promised not to in season two if anyone remembers.

Comment by Austin – October 12, 2013 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aw my fav Jax and Tara didn’t make it. That would’ve been a very stormy forecast though.

Comment by Tessa – October 12, 2013 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kurt and Blaine are back together and engaged.

Comment by Goldie – October 12, 2013 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nashville’s RAyna and Deacon. Talk about epic love. Brilliant actors, amazing chemistry, one hell of a backstory and beautiful music to tell their story. these two break my heart this season and right now are probably not the best thing for each other but not rooting for them is like giving up on love.

Comment by Shanag (@shira710) – October 12, 2013 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m with you. These two need to be back together.

Comment by Jill – October 12, 2013 03:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s who I was hoping for. Though I want the writers to take their time about it.

Comment by Liz – October 13, 2013 08:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s who I was hoping for. Though I want them to take their time about it

Comment by Liz – October 13, 2013 08:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay for Oliver and Felicity, that chemistry is awesome.
    And, though I’m not sure that I actually want it to turn romantic so soon, the subtle flirting between Abbie and Ichabod is great, too- Please, more of that.

Comment by Jules – October 12, 2013 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Both are relationships that I really enjoy in their current subtle witty banter state, but I feel like I would strongly dislike if they actually became actual full-blown romances.
      Really hoping they don’t give the shippers what they *think* they want.

Comment by wordsmith – October 12, 2013 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m in the camp 100% for romantic Ichabbie in the future. The chemistry isn’t only really palpable and their story really engaging, but it’s not often where there’s a supernatural/horror/action story where the main couple, both characters the leads, is interracial on a big network TV show. About time there’s one in the offering. Also considering Orci’s and Kurtzman’s habits of pairing off work partners (they did it in both “Alias” and “Fringe”), I wouldn’t be surprised at all Ichabod/Abbie happening at some point. At least after the situation with Katrina is squared away.

Comment by Sofia – October 12, 2013 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I totally get the interracial couple thing – those are in shamefully short supply these days. Scandal is the only big show that (sort of) qualifies.
          That said, I think it would be equally refreshing to have a show where the male and female leads are friends and partners but not romantic – historically, those kinds of pairings are just as rare, if not more so.

Comment by wordsmith – October 12, 2013 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Except there’s nothing equal about that comparison? If for the sole reason there’s very different circumstances that surround why interracial relationships that are the main couple of a series have a hard time making it into genre TV on American network, primetime television than platonic relationships between men and women. There isn’t anywhere near the same social stigma between interracial relationships and platonic male/female friendships.

Comment by Sofia – October 13, 2013 09:01 AM PDT
        • I would say there’s a shamefully short supply of couples with actual chemistry on TV, period. But Ichabod and Abbie have chemistry in spades, and that is before the forbidden affair angle (he thinks he’s married, she just broke up with her boyfriend), the interracial couple factor and the entwined fates thing (which is pretty hot).

Comment by Riddle – October 13, 2013 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ichabod and Abbie just work at a human level, even if they wouldn’t be the potentially first interracial couple in a supernatural show.

The fact he’s an 18th century abolitionist british gentleman and she an emancipated XXIst century woman, just adds a level of sexy that not even The Vampire Diaries has.

Comment by Guest – October 12, 2013 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yes its very sexy for a black woman to be dating her slave master indeed.

Sarcasm btw if you can’t tell.

Comment by neverland – October 13, 2013 07:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Damon is not a slave master, he owned Bonnie’s ancestors not Bonnie per se. Either way, they are not a couple and they will never be, so I don’t see why they are being compared to Sleepy Hollow, Ichabod or Abbie (apples and oranges).

Comment by Enchanted Foret – October 13, 2013 10:42 PM PDT
      • The problem with time-travel relationship is that you could be doing a relative without even knowing, which happened in True Blood (early season 4, Bill/Portia Bellefleur).

Comment by Cynthia – October 13, 2013 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The issue for Ichabod is that he still feels married to a wife that died over 230 years ago, so he’s terribly conflicted about his feelings for Abbie. You can actually see whenever Abbie takes his breath away, those moments like the cabin’s when Ichabod almost allows himself to be a single man and the look on his face whenever Abbie seems to respond to him. He’s smitten, but he can’t act on it as long as he feels married.

Comment by Headlless Horseman – October 13, 2013 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I do want an Ichabod/Abbie relationship…eventually. The show has already been renewed, so there is no rush. Let them bond as friends for awhile. Plus, even if Ichabod sees his wife as dead, he essentially lost her a few weeks ago in his mind, so the guy needs some time to grieve.

Comment by Dr. Opossum – October 12, 2013 08:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am more than ready for a Felicity/Oliver romance :)

Comment by Bella – October 14, 2013 02:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m still team Luarel & Oliver, Katie Cassidy is amazing and just because the writers don’t know how to use her right doesn’t mean them two don’t belong together.

There’s one non-couple at the moment that I really want to be a couple: Nolan & Patrick – Revenge. This would be an amazing story arc for Nolan, Victoria will make an interesting mother in law lol.

I’m sort a liking Zoe and her new boyfriend and I like to see where lemonade ends up.

Comment by Fernando – October 12, 2013 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe the Laurel/BC and Oliver/GA if the comics belong together, but on the show definitely not. Nothing in their show history points to that tbh.

Comment by Andrea (@haveaHaven) – October 12, 2013 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Laurel is not working for me. Get rid of her already!! She’s soooo annoying! Kill her off, please

Comment by azu – October 12, 2013 10:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Maybe you just don’t want to see it, their love is not a fairytale true, but neither is the show nor is Oliver a Prince Charming. Neither would be Oliver/Felicity is they happen, because yes we all know this is what this is really about. Oliver/Laurel belong together not because they are perfect but because they are in love , love is forgiveness and are and will overcome obstacles to be together including cough, cough certain shippers/fans.

Comment by Stera – October 13, 2013 07:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Can I second Nolan/Patrick? That would be a srsly amazing storyline indeed!

Comment by Anna – October 13, 2013 03:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Are we just going to ignore ncis Tony&Ziva?

Comment by Coqui – October 12, 2013 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Probably, because Ziva’s gone.

Comment by steven – October 12, 2013 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • and they were never really a couple. That would be too much crazy outside-the-box thinking for NCIS.

Comment by Maria – October 12, 2013 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My favourite ship right now >>—-> Oliver & Felicity on #Arrow ;) !!! They have the best chemistry for sure *__*

Comment by Emanuela – October 12, 2013 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Okay so they aren’t technically a couple any more, but come on we all know Wade & Zoe are the real deal so it’d be nice to see them in this column in the future. BTW great addition.

Comment by mendie m. (@tvwritergirl) – October 12, 2013 01:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am a George and Zoe shipper and don’t get the love for Wade/Zoe at all.

Comment by Maxsmom – October 12, 2013 10:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well that’s okay because I don’t understand George & Zoe.

Comment by mendie m. (@tvwritergirl) – October 13, 2013 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I second that. I don’t get why everyone wants Zoe paired with the male version of herself. It’s so boring. I don’t watch tv to be bored.

Comment by Radha – October 14, 2013 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d love to see Wade & Zoe reunite. I thought it an odd pairing from the very beginning but they grew on me. Preferred George with Tansy.

Comment by Bella – October 14, 2013 02:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Rayna & Deacon all the way!

Comment by Tran – October 12, 2013 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Second that! still not over that ring scene…

Comment by ShiraG – October 12, 2013 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So many great tv pairs this tv season in all states of development! Where to start?

Loving the addition of Felicity Smoak to Arrow. I loved the show from the beginning but Oliver had ZERO romantic potentials that I liked and I gave up on that angle of the show until Felicity showed up on the scene. From there on it was tv chemistry at it’s best. Now the show just needs to keep building it and let those two burn up the screen. Now with every new episode I’m rooting for these two to become the romantic story on the show. They’re fantastic!

Sleepy Hollow is another show that has interesting chem between Crane and Abbie. It’s early and they need to get to know each other more but oooh yeah, there’s some sizzle there too.

Castle & Beckett are great but the show needs to lay off manufacturing overly dramatic conflict for the two. All it did was make me wonder when Beckett screwed her head on backwards. I don’t like it when false conflicts make me start to dislike 1/2 the pair. Ditto could be said for Bones and Booth. The Pelant thing just went on way too long. Glad it’s over.

But wait! No Jane and Lisbon? There have been some interesting romantic teases for this season. Jane finding a bloodied Lisbon and washing the blood off before she could regain consciousness? Jane sitting by her hospital bed to be there when she woke up? Come on! These two definitely have a little somethin’ somethin’ going on and I like it!

I’ll probably incur the wrath of Sherlock fans out there but there’s some interesting chem between Elementary’s Watson and Holmes too. It’s such a great partnership. Is it romantic? Don’t know. Should it be? Don’t know. I just know I love seeing these two together and can’t get enough!

Comment by Garnet74 – October 12, 2013 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love Sherlock’s and Watson’s Chemistry but I feel like I don’t want it to turn romantic. I was watching the last Ep and enjoyed it SO much. I love that they’re GREAT friends. I for sure do not want those feelings to turn romantic

Comment by Sash – October 12, 2013 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Like Annie and Eyal on Covert Affiars. I like the chemistry of Holmes and Watson, I can truly appreciate the deep bond they have without a romantic entanglement to complicate matters.

Comment by DarkDefender – October 12, 2013 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Heck yes to Annie and Eyal

Comment by A – October 12, 2013 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • @Garnet74: Joan and Sherlock are in the zone, they don’t need to court because they already enjoy the steady intimacy of a settled couple, without even having to kiss.

Comment by Guest – October 12, 2013 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How are Castle and Beckett experiencing overly dramatic conflict? What’s the recent conflict been? A long distance relationship that they were committed to making work to the point that he’d gotten an apartment in DC? Last season a guy made moves on her and she wanted some sort of gesture of commitment from Rick. They also had to figure out how to be together while she grew professionally. So far I’m not seeing anything abnormal. It’s pretty hard to get any more typical in relationship hurdles. Gotta have some drama, seeing as how they’re on a drama. Stories require it.

Comment by scooby – October 12, 2013 09:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Snow and Charming!! Come on they have true love!! Also while we are at it I would add Oliver and Laurel from Arrow, Alice and Cyrus from Wonderland, Belle and Rumple from Once Upon a Time, and Brody and Carrie on Homeland.

Comment by Anne – October 12, 2013 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • my fave : Castle & Beckett best chemistry…
    the one I can’t stand : Alex & Jo, I see zero chemistry as lovers and she seems like a kid next to him

Comment by nina – October 12, 2013 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • AGREED!! I just can’t buy into them as a couple. On paper they are a good couple but the actors just don’t have any chemistry. And of all the interns, Jo is my least favourite. She’s actually extremely annoying to me and the couple is just too forced.

Comment by Ally Oop – October 12, 2013 09:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • im def on team Oliver & Felicity!!! im sure most ppl are about Luarel & Oliver, but im more interested to see the relationship of Oliver n Felicity!!!

Comment by sarah – October 12, 2013 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • actually most people are for Felicity and Oliver. There the most popular ship on the show.

Comment by bekkah – October 13, 2013 07:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oliver/Felicity fans and their special snowflake syndrome, yawn, you should know by now you aren’t alone in shipping them. They are just as many superficial and shallow people as you, out there who like dumb things, in fact they are in the majority. How do you think they are so many Belibers and Directioners than people who love real music.

Comment by Sonic – October 13, 2013 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • For now. Until Oliver and Laurel start up again. Only a matter of time.

Comment by megan – October 14, 2013 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, look at all the heterosexuality! *yawns*

Comment by Alex – October 12, 2013 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That comment was heterophobic.

Comment by Drew – October 12, 2013 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Really? Now people have to worry that they’re going to offend gay people if they only list straight couples? Please.

Comment by megan – October 12, 2013 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • As a gay man I can proudly say that this list doesn’t offend me at all. Guess what? The majority of gay couples on TV just aren’t that great. It’s not because they’re gay, they just don’t have as good chemistry as these couples who happen to be straight. Simmer down, you’re giving the gay community a bad name.

Comment by Spencer – October 12, 2013 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thank you for saying what I wanted to. :)

Comment by JA – October 12, 2013 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • There is sterek and even destiel so I don’t agree with you there, yes yes I know they aren’t Canon or even close to it but neither is some of those straight “couples” there.

Comment by researcher-wolf – October 13, 2013 07:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree. But I do want to list Brian and Justin from Queer as Folk here. The NA series. I adored them.

Comment by Radha – October 14, 2013 08:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh, straight people are so sorry bc gay people should be accounted every single second of the day, every time, everywhere… *rolls eyes*

Comment by Eddie – October 13, 2013 10:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oliver e Felicity!

Comment by Cintia – October 12, 2013 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kensi and Deeks!!! I know that they are not on the most popular show but their chemistry is crazy, next only to Rick and Kate. And this season is all about them so expect everything :)

Comment by marina – October 12, 2013 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I could not agree more about Kensi and Deeks! They seriously have the best chemistry on any show I watch.

Comment by Lorie – October 12, 2013 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Second the vote for Kensi & Deeks.

Comment by JC – October 12, 2013 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • One of my favorite couples!!! Deeks and Kensi have amazing chemistry!!!!!

Comment by Kira – October 12, 2013 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ah another Denzi fan! Hi friend!

Comment by Tina B. – October 12, 2013 09:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Hi :) So great to see other Densi fans on the message boards!!

Comment by Kira – October 14, 2013 07:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I <3 Deeks and Kensi, too!

Comment by GoodieGoddess – October 12, 2013 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • When Deeks grabbed Kensi and kissed her in the season finale, this couple shot to the top of my list. When they laid on the couch together and he said “love story”, I knew they were special. Not having them on the list is an omission because NCIS:LA had the balls to do what NCIS wouldn’t. If done right, romantic chemistry and becoming a couple only compliments a good show. And I think this Densi thing is pushing NCIS:LA over the top.

Comment by Amanda – October 12, 2013 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That kiss was one of the best first kisses, undercover doesn’t really count lol, that I’ve ever seen. The Densi scene at the end of the season premiere just blew me away!! Deeks telling her that she was the place he went to to escape the pain just made me melt. One of the best scenes he’s ever done. Oh and the “love story” scene was perfection!!! Their banter as soon as he opened the door was flawless. Deeks finally admitting their partnership is a love story was so sweet. I can honestly say their relationship IMO has been done perfectly. The writers have a knack for knowing when to push forward and when to pull back. And all of it services the relationship without seeming forced. Can’t wait to see where they go!!!!!

Comment by Kira – October 14, 2013 07:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I completely agree.

Comment by Radha – October 14, 2013 08:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m kind of pulling for Lost Girl’s Bo & Lauren myself. They’re smokin’.

Comment by kajar – October 12, 2013 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Danny and Mindy from The Mindy Project! I love them together.

Comment by Leah – October 12, 2013 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m loving Nick and Jess together. I didn’t think I would at first but they are actually pretty adorable i hope they find away to make it worth. even though its a sitcom and for some reason its a rule to have a ship on again off again, but here’s hoping :). I’m also loving Caskett together it feels more real this season then it did last.

Comment by James D – October 12, 2013 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad it has never turned into a will they won’t they gimmick but the chemistry between Lisbon and Patrick is certainly there. Interesting to see how lives go on after RJ.

Comment by JoyAnne – October 12, 2013 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Caskett is the hottest couple by far, but I gotta give credit this week to Booth & Brennan.. They had some really fun moments.

Still think Stana is the hottest thing on TV .. and when Castle and Beckett are in scenes together.. It is shipper gold!

Comment by DarkDefender – October 12, 2013 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Stana = best half of a pairing on TV for me.

Comment by Christina – October 12, 2013 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ichabod and Abbie never need to go there. That kind of thinking is what killed The X-Files. Sometimes a partner is just a partner… which can be a very close relationship.

Comment by Drew – October 12, 2013 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Damon and Bonnie didn’t get to go there, leave Ichabod and Abbie grow organically into what they are meant to be: Sleepy Hollow actually has the ratings to let them go there at their own pace!

Comment by Headlless Horseman – October 13, 2013 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jolex <3 I'm glad to see the sites finally stop ignoring my favorite couple in these kind of things.

Comment by Cíntia Ribeiro (@cintiamcr) – October 12, 2013 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so incredibly happy that Booth and Bones are getting married after all these years. :)

Comment by Babybop – October 12, 2013 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe not very promising but: Carrie and Quinn (homeland). Love Jess and Nick.

Comment by joey – October 12, 2013 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Okay, I’ll say it – Dean and Cas on Supernatural are my favorite ship. I would read this new column *religiously* if they were in it – plus, some representation for LGBT couples and subtextual ships!

Comment by Ellie – October 12, 2013 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nothing on VinCat??..Boo!

Comment by Jared – October 12, 2013 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oliver and Felicity: Hottest couple for sure. They have the energy, the chemistry and a long way to go but I think most of us are hooked to how their story will go. On the other hand Oliver with laurel…yeah, as they said in the premiere, you can’t really salvage things for them, add to that no chemistry or ability to draw me into their story and there you go.
    Castle and Beckett are a close second after Felicity and Oliver. They’ve still got it even after a season together.

Comment by Georgia D – October 12, 2013 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is season three of New Girl, not season two.

Comment by dude – October 12, 2013 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where are Zoe and Wade from Hart of Dixie??????

Comment by heidi – October 12, 2013 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Let’s not forget Jane/Lisbon (“Jisbon”) from the Mentalist. Last ep Jane tenderly wiped the blood off an unconscious Lisbon’s face (after RJ left his mark), and stroked her hair while trying to calm her in the hospital.
    Looking forward to the capture/demise of RJ so Jane and Lisbon can stop hiding their feelings for each other.

Comment by Tav – October 12, 2013 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I gotta say Stiles and Derek from Teen Wolf!! The chemistry they have is amazing and their scenes together are magical!

Comment by Steph – October 12, 2013 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tie: Bones and Booth and Sleepy Hollows Mills and Crane. Ezra and Aria damn TPTB. I miss Chuck and Blair GG withdraws

Comment by QueenB – October 12, 2013 04:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BOOTH & BRENNAN

Comment by Zomba – October 12, 2013 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about:

Kensi and Deeks (NCIS:LA)
    Annie and Augie (COVERT AFFAIRS)
    Casey and Dawson (CHICAGO FIRE)
    Mindy and Danny (THE MINDY PROJECT)

Comment by 4theloveoffilm – October 12, 2013 04:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, Yes, yes and yes!

Comment by Tina B. – October 12, 2013 09:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You’ve got four ‘yeses’!

Comment by Lisa London – October 13, 2013 07:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • sin duda la mejor pareja es booth y brennan tienen una gran química dentro y fuera de la pantalla

Comment by anna – October 12, 2013 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Courtly flirtatious Ichabod for the win! The Walking Dead’s Daryl Dixon could learm a thing or two from Sleepy hollow’s leading man if he wants to win over Carol.

And now we are it, Game of Thrones’s Brienne should try it too, we all know Jaime is not going to do it.

Comment by Guest – October 12, 2013 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • *Learn instead of learm

Comment by Guest – October 12, 2013 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 3 couples missing:
    -Danny and Mindy from The Mindy Project! They are hilarious and adorable! They need to be together now,
    -Rayna and Devon from Nashville
    -And lastly and most importantly Zoe and Wade from Hart of Dixie. I have wearing all summer with abated breathe to see if they would get back together and I’m still waiting. They belong together!

Comment by Kiki – October 12, 2013 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Annie and Eyal are my number 1! Then Toby and Spencer, Oliver and Felicity, Zoe and Wade, Emma and Hook, Barney and Robin, Mindy and Danny, Harvey and Donna, April and Jackson, Danny and Riley, Annie and Jeff. I am really liking Alice and Cyrus also but its only been one episode.

Comment by A – October 12, 2013 06:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I miss Spuffy. And Joey & Pacey. And Chair. And Seth & Summer. And Haley & Nate. And Miranda & Steve. Is my TV ‘ship life over? Cuz Caskett is the only one I care about in this list.

Comment by JA – October 12, 2013 06:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG, Miranda and Steve? LOVED them. Cynthia Nixon and David Eigenberg had awesome chemistry.

Comment by Wendy – October 12, 2013 09:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t now anybody who ships Alex and Jo. Just like Stephanie and Avery, the have zero chemistry.

Comment by Kira – October 12, 2013 06:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • a lot of people ship jolex actually. I don’t think they know quite what to do with them this season though. The last couple episodes between them were awkward and they didn’t quite mesh. Hopefully they’ll get there soon.

Comment by Megan – October 12, 2013 11:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • IMO he’s had the least amount of chemistry with her than any other woman he’s been paired with. I just don’t buy them as a couple. But that’s just my opinion. I know what its like to ship a couple half the fandom can’t stand lol. I’m a big Japril fan but most people can’t stand April lol. Even if I don’t like anything Jolex I wish their fans all the best :)

P.S. I still don’t understand why they keep trying to make Stephanie and Avery work!!! They really have zero chemistry. These are the most bland and boring batch of interns they’ve ever had, except for Mousy who of course was killed off lol. How they went from Lexie’s group to this blows my mind.

Comment by Kira – October 14, 2013 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Deeks/Kensi (NCIS:LA) and Spencer/Toby (Pretty Little Liars) are tied for my favorites at the moment followed by Jax/Tara (Sons of Anarachy). Love seeing the Densi love on here. For the person who said that the show wasn’t that popular… it is. It’s currently the second highest rated show. It averages 15 million viewers.

Comment by Heather – October 12, 2013 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Crane and Abbie, but I’m happy to let it be a slow burn…We have seven years to tell this story!

Comment by meow – October 12, 2013 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Slow burns are the BEST! Especially with the amount of chemistry between Abbie and Ichabod.

Comment by Guest – October 12, 2013 08:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thansk TVLine, this new feature excites my little shipper heart so very much! Definitely need to add Kensi and Deeks! I also love Danny and Mindy. Oh and Harvey and Donna!

Comment by Meg – October 12, 2013 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth and Brennan wedding…be still my shipper heart!!

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – October 12, 2013 07:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree, looking forward to seeing them get married.

Comment by Amanda – October 13, 2013 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I definitely ship mindy and Danny from mindy project, Bo and Dyson from lost girl, and I used to ship Zoe and wade from hart of dixie but now I’m all for lemon and wade they definitely need to take the plunge

Comment by Ashbash – October 12, 2013 08:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How can you possibly leave out Vincent and Catherine, no one onTV has the chemistry of those two!

Comment by Kristen Daly – October 12, 2013 08:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because that show is awful?

Comment by DarkDefender – October 13, 2013 01:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would’t mind seeing Oliver have a lot more scenes saving Felicity. They have wonderful chemistry and timing with each other. Don’t know if they’ll ever be more given that he and Laurel are supposed to be the couple everyone wants to get together (strong emphasis on SUPPOSED to be since I don’t know many fans that ACTUALLY see any chemistry between Laurel and Oliver now). But here’s hoping there are lots of Oliver and Felicity scenes this year.

Comment by Amanda – October 12, 2013 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would love to see Kensi and Deeks added to this list. They are on a great trajectory. The writers have given them a great slow build, but not too slow where you just don’t care anymore. Great stuff from them so far this season. I hear there is more great stuff to come!

Comment by Judy – October 12, 2013 08:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post