Is Bones Security Lax? Where Was Glee's Quinn? Timey-Wimey Original? Curt Castle? And More Qs

Once Wonderland PromoWe’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including Bones, NCIS, The Originals and American Horror Story: Coven!

1 | Do you think the Boardwalk Empire writers attended a George R. R. Martin-hosted character-killing workshop over the summer? Eddie, nooooooooo! And enough is enough, can we have our Margaret back now?

2 | Should ABC try to be more mindful of where its lower-third promos land?

RELATED | Spoilers for Bones, Once, Castle, Five-0, Scandal, Supernatural, Walking Dead and More

3 | Did anyone really think Revenge‘s Daniel took Margaux up on her indecent proposal? Also, as TVLine reader Dave points out, “What [viewer] in their right mind would believe Aiden has changed his tune on Emily when he doesn’t reveal her biggest secret [to new "ally" Victoria]?

4 | How long before Masters of Sex‘s Virginia cracks and tells Masters’ wife that he’s shooting blanks? And though Betty is clearly our favorite lady of the evening, isn’t this week’s hipster-glasses hooker a close second?

RELATED | Bones Wedding Photo: Here Comes the Bride!

Bones Pelant Dies5 | TVLine reader Lisa wonders: “How lousy is security at the Jeffersonian [on Bones]? Pelant had time to break in, rummage around and re-package several boxes of remains, then later come back in to confront Bones!”

6 | Sleepy Hollow‘s Moloch: coincidentally the same demon as in a Season 1 episode of Buffy, or shrewd call-out to Ms. Summers’ rabid fan base?

7 | How much fake rain did How I Met Your Mother douse on Josh Radnor that he sounded so muffled?

8 | Have you ever seen a nicer-looking hospital than Hart of Dixie‘s New York City-set facility with its cheery green walls?

9 | Could the Castle firing have been done with any less tact? What if Rick and Kate had friends over who were within earshot of McCord? Rude.

VIDEO | Castle Season 6 Spoilers — Stana Katic on Castle/Beckett Obstacles

10 | On Hostages, are we to believe that Duncan’s daughter would not mention to Rhys Coiro’s character that she had just spent the afternoon with some strange “family friend” with distinct bangs?

11 | If Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.‘s Skye hadn’t by episode’s end used the self-defense technique Ward taught her, would everything you thought you knew about TV ceased to be true?

NCIS12 | Can NCIS keep Roma Maffia? Her whole shtick with Tony being “bad luck” was complete LOL. Also: Do you think a Brinks truck driver somewhere is GPSing Cote’s address?

13 | Instead of a boring clip show, why didn’t The Voice use its two-hour Tuesday episode to give us full Blind Auditions of the numerous Battle Rounds-bound contestants who got 15-second edits over the last few weeks?

14 | Admit it: Aren’t you just a little curious about exactly what New Girl‘s “The Captain” entails? (Please resist the temptation to speculate in the comments. This is a family website.)

15 | Hey Mindy Project, where is there a quarry in or around New York City?

RELATED | The CW Orders Additional Scripts for The Originals, Tomorrow People and Reign

the-originals16 | If the Vampire Diaries premiere picked up three months later, but The Originals debut just retold the backdoor pilot from Elijah’s point of view, did Rebekah travel back in time to the spin-off this week?

17 | On a scale of 1 to “Ewww!” how disturbing was Supernatural‘s shot of the mangled angel girl (played by Grace Phipps aka Vampire Diaries‘ April Young!)?

18 | Can Sons of Anarchy please hire a dialect coach to teach the cast how to properly pronounce the word distribute? (It’s “dis-tribyoot” not “dis-trah-bute.”) Also, in what reality would Wendy be having second thoughts about lying to her arch-nemesis Gemma — particularly when the safety of her son is concerned? And did Gemma and Clay’s forced intercourse strike you as nothing more than a contrived plot device?

19 | Is Person of Interest‘s Root freaking anyone else the frak out? Also, did any show on TV this week have a sexier 1-2-3 punch than Carter-Zoe-Shaw? And is guest star Warren Kole aging into Cary Elwes or Anthony Michael Hall?

20 | Can we look forward to Kathy Bates’ exhumed American Horror Story: Coven character having an amusing encounter with an OnStar or commenting on the number of Starbucks in town?

21 | What happened to Nashville‘s Lamar-may-have-killed-his-wife storyline?

Scandal WonderlandRELATED | Scandal Scoop: Which Gladiator Will Make Friends With Lisa Kudrow?

22 | How about that ABC Thursday cross-promotion?

23 | As charming as Marguerite Moreau may be, is there any way we Grey’s Anatomy fans can’t hate her (or any woman) as a possible successor to Cristina?

24 | In keeping with the emotionality of Glee‘s “farewell” episode, couldn’t it have been appropriately raw to have, at the very least, Lea Michele singing “live” versus to a pristine track? Speaking of appropriate, was Santana’s first dress, well, not? And did anyone find the absence of Quinn to be quite conspicuous?

25 | How hilarious was this The Price Is Right model’s near-instantaneous transition from chipper to horrified as the friend of a Showcase Showdown winner leapt onto the set and went in for a not-entirely-welcome hug at the end of Friday’s episode?The Price Is Right

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: 20ish Questions, Burning Questions, Commentary

1. DreamRose311 says:

19 Amy Acker is so good at creepying it up as Root. <3

I don't know about aging into, but there has to be a relation between Warren Kole and Graceland's Aaron Tveit.

• wordsmith says:

The Root subplot was the best part of what may have been the best non-finale episode of POI yet. Amy Acker is just killing it (though only figuratively speaking, which makes Root even more fun).
      As for Harold’s Angels, my favorite part of that bit was how hilariously uncomfortable and awkward Shaw looked in that dress. Considering how glam Sarah Shahi has been in past roles, she does a surprisingly good job of physically inhabiting that tomboy character.

• GeoDiva says:

She was so cunningly evil, it was great!

• Maxsmom says:

I agree that Amy Acker is one of the actors I am always happy to see esp. in the Whedon Verse and I have followed Sarah Shahi from Life to Fairly Legal and now POI BUT
      that said the show feels overcrowed even though in addition to the aforementioned ladies there are some of my longtime favorites including Lost’s Michael Emerson, AMC’s Paige Turco, and ever since Frequency, Jim Caviezel. I am watching because I love that these actors are working but the stories esp. Root’s are not working for me.

• Maria says:

Amy Acker is just beyond perfect as Root. Whoever cast her is a genius.

2. the girl says:

#22. That was awesome.

3. Brandy says:

21.Thats going to be brought up inthe next episode according to a synopsis”Tandy uncovers information about her/Raynas mothers death”.
    16 I don’t care ,I just glad Rebekahs in NO

4. WayneInNYC says:

24. and Brittany, too.

• English says:

Not having Brittany was ok seeing as Heather is days away from having a baby but the absense of Quinn really made me mad!

• girlinmd says:

I dont know if this true but I read on radar that Lea Michele and Ryan Murphy hate Diana Agron and did not ask her to be part of the episode she was at the cast and crew memorial but was not asked to be on this episode if it is true then I feel bad for her and also think it’s bs because she was part of the show and Finn’s girl friend on the show first they could have put their differences aside for the fans and for Cory/ Finn

• KSM says:

She and Lea Michele are good friends, last I saw, so I doubt that was it.

• Chris says:

I feel like it had everything to do with her contract and timing issues but wish it could have worked out

• sophie says:

I think it’s weird that Dianna didn’t tweet her support for glee last night so I think there is some truth in the rumors that she wasn’t invited back for personal and not professional reasons. She used to say that ”Cory is the best part of glee” so I find it hard to believe she wouldn’t wanna come to his tribute.

• Kristina says:

I don’t know about “hate” on either of their parts, but I do remember reading that she was quoted saying she wasn’t invited back for this episode. I don’t remember where though, sorry.

• AngieD says:

One of the online entertainment shows repeated this same rumor. They also cited another that counter claim that said the Ryan Murphy et al like Dianna and would’ve welcomed her back to the show anytime. My sense is that she either had another project or chooses to grieve more privately and did not want to participate. She was at the private memorial at the production studio and may have not felt she could handle being part of the episode. The show was about how people handle grief differently – so, let her grieve her own way , even if it’s by not being part of the episode.

• Tinemi says:

I’ve read two versions of the story: the first that she couldn’t be there because of conflicts with her movie filming schedule; the second that she declined the invitation to participate.

5. #5, 7, 11, and 14: The only shows on the list I watch and I asked all of those things as well.
    Especially 5. The Pelant storyline in general had a lot of holes. It wasn’t wrapped up very well.

• Susan Krisha says:

Pelant is dead. That’s pretty wrapped up in my book.

• LuLu says:

#5 Pelant is a hacktivist, he framed Brennan for murder by manipulating the security camera. He hacked his way into a security office and redirected a missile. And he broke into the Hodgins residence while the slept and place a body on their canopy; yeah I think he had plenty of time to rummage around and re-package several bones. Remember he still has bugs all over the Booth/Brennan home and bugs set up in places we do know about, he might be dead but he still will haunt their life if they rely on technology.
      “Trying to make the system secure, we make it more complex. But the more complex we make it, the more insecure we actually are.” ―Pelant

• Eurisko says:

lol trying to act like Bones cares about real world facts… that show is ridiculous.

• LuLu says:

Thank you for the compliment. Seems like you watch the show.

• Eurisko says:

yup. Since the first episode. But i watch for Emily Deschanel and Boreanaz. Not logical fact. There are points that I think the shows plot is so incredibly stupid I tell myself I’m done. Then there will be a moment between Bones and Booth and it keeps me watching.

• Maxsmom says:

I have happily eaten crow because the union of Booth and Brennan reinvigorated the show when I was convinced it would be the end as it has been for Castle. The writers may have gotten over confident because the end of Pelant was a total dud. I was tired of the story and ready for the end but after creating a Super Villain there needed to be a super ending and this wasn’t it.

6. Terrance says:

Wasn’t there a rumor a while ago that Ryan Murphy and Dianna Agron weren’t particularly fond of each other? I’m not surprised she wasn’t in last nights episode.

• ssmuggle says:

Not sure about that, but if it is true, I think they would have been able to put their differences aside to say goodbye to a fellow cast member.

• Jo says:

It’s really hard to believe that anyone could have beef with Dianna, given that she truly appears to be the sweetest, most innocuous human being on the planet. At the same time, it’s really hard not to believe that something was going on there, given the relentless, almost comical onslaught of character assault Quinn Fabray was constantly subjected to in her brief tenure on Glee.

• Jillian says:

I remember reading somewhere that Ryan actually said he always resented Dianna a little bit because he wanted the character of Quinn to just be plain awful to where no one could ever like her but Dianna acted the role to where you kinda liked her. The way Ryan’s track record is, though, with writing characters based on how he feels about the actors, i am not surprised that she wasn’t asked back (according to her during her The Family press tour).

7. courts says:

6. More like Moloch is a god and both Buffy and Sleepy Hollow used him. Both more likely references to Paradise Lost?

• Marc says:

Plus, the way Sleepy Hollow has built their storyline, with Moloch appearing before Abbie & Jennifer as children, it makes perfect sense, since he’s a god who was worshipped through child sacrifices. I doubt that the writers would create an entire season simply as a nod.

8. SK says:

#5 I did wonder if Pelant put everyone to sleep that he can just waltzed in to the Jeffersonian when everyone knows what he looks like.

9. Reddog says:

14. It seems like we were given enough info about the “spyglass” part of “the captain” to guess what it entailed. And it didn’t seem pretty.

10. Tams says:

You missed one. Strange how the Haven Police Department and the Sleepy Hollow Police share the same building. That door Lexie dropped through has strange powers indeed!

11. iMember says:

3. Aiden can’t reveal Emily’s secret for three reasons.
    – it’s leverage
    – he needs big proof for that
    – the show would be over

• johnhelvete says:

Victoria would not need proof about Emily being David Clarke’s daughter, and it would be fairly easy to prove considering Charlotte is also David Clarke’s daughter. The truth coming out would probably make the show a lot more interesting, how does Emily get revenge for her father without the element of surprise?

12. tony Gonzalez says:

There is a three month jump from The Originals pilot and its second episode. That’s what Julie Said.

13. Jessica says:

YES TO #1!!! I’m (im)patiently waiting for Margaret to come back this Sunday.

• Jen L. says:

Is she back this Sunday? Yippee. Much missed. And I don’t want her to be ruthless, like she was becoming. More like a woman with a painful secret. (What is the secret about her immigrant voyage, anyway?)

• DanielleZ says:

Another Margaret fan here. Happy to hear she will return to Boardwalk Empire on Sunday. Back to #1, Poor Eddie. And Gillian sure is a mess, a different mess than usual. Anyone notice that ‘Jamie” from Seasons 1 and 2 of The Killing is young J. Edgar Hoover?

14. Jess says:

Quinn Fabray not being in that tribute was kind of disappointing and story wise…a bit of a missed opportunity. I would have liked to see her and Rachel share a moment, considering how they started off on the show. Or at least sitting in the choir room with the rest of the original cast. But it’s over now and as a whole the episode still managed to be quite moving.

• FR says:

good no all their moments as so force . some times people just can’t get home for that stuff no big deal.

• AngieD says:

Dianna may not have wanted to participate if she didn’t feel she could perform and/or may have had other contractual obligations that prevented her from being available at the time of filming. The episode was about how people grieve differently as well…..

15. wordsmith says:

6) I don’t think Moloch was a coincidence or an homage – both Buffy and Sleepy Hollow are drawing upon the same bit of actual preexisting demonic mythology.

16. J says:

Do you really think Lea Michele could’ve sung that live without breaking down? You could already hear her crying in the recorded track

• Jo says:

Yuuuup. What’s crazy to me is how the contemporary music scene has become so far removed from natural singing that people genuinely don’t seem to understand that it would’ve been physically impossible for Lea to have produced any kind of usable vocal in the actual room while sobbing like she was. This, I must note, is NOT in the slightest to diminish the poignancy of that moment or the beauty of the scene – Lea showed an enviable selfless courage in agreeing to do that in the first place, and I can’t imagine the strength it must’ve taken just to get through it. It’s just fascinating to me when people don’t get how the human voice works anymore…

• Jillian says:

This, plus Glee rarely uses live tracks. I know Darren sang live twice last year (its one of the only things I respect about him/his character) but before that, they’ve only done it a hand full of times and it’s typically when they interrupt the song (The Climb in season 1 and My Funny Valentine in season 2).

17. skrable2 says:

On Pelant’s visit to the Jeffersonian … how did he know that Brennan was there? She ran from the exam room to the Cavern of Unclaimed Remains — and he just happens to walk around the corner? Did he pack a lunch and just wait day after day for her to show up?

And did B&B ever did find out about the creepy alarm clock?

• DGibb says:

This comment is perfect! I can get that maybe he switched the bones in limbo before and that he got in bc he had a false ID or something (pushing it, but I get it), but the fact that he was in wait and that freaking alarm clock thing is still bothering me! Do you think they may make it part of the (possible) story line of this female serial killer?

18. Alice says:

There are a bunch of reports floating around FOX is saying Glee/Dianna had scheduling issues, Dianna said point blank in a NY Time interview she wasn’t invited back, and Ryan Murphy said only those under contract were written into the episode….so who do you believe?

19. wordsmith says:

16) The timeline disconnect between TVD and Originals left me scratching my head too. The only way it works out is if the second episode of The Originals takes place much later than the first, which makes sense in some cases (Klaus is taking his time infiltrating Marcel’s gang) but not in others (Haley still isn’t showing, Marcel is still just getting started with Cami)

20. pashektu says:

I too was surprised that Dianna Agron the actress who portrayed Quinn Fabray was not in the tribute to Cory. They had such a huge story line in season 1. However the episode was beautifully if not heart breakingly well done

21. Dana says:

#2 – Ha!! That’s hilarious!

22. The Deej says:

I have no problem with Lea not singing live. Given her relationship with Cory the fact she was even able to do what she did was amazing. Through the show every emotion was real.

23. magreeda says:

#6 — Seriously? Joss Whedon didn’t exactly come up with Moloch, seeing as how Moloch is a god worshipped by ancient Canaanites and is mentioned several times in the Bible. I can’t believe how many people want to accredit this to some kind of Buffy reference/callback/whatever. Next people will be accrediting mentions of Satan on other shows to SPN.

• Jane says:

SPN may not have originated Satan but you have to admit Mark Pellegrino was a great Lucifer and their Death is the best. Also, you might want to not take this article quite so seriously.

• CA says:

I know. It isn’t like Moloch was invented for the purposes of 20th and 21st century pop culture though it is a popular character that shows up not only in Buffy, but alluded to inThe Watchmen, Dan Brown’s Lost Symbol, and so on. And Sleepy Hollow appears to be following the origin story represented in Milton’s Paradise Lost.

24. Julie says:

I think it’s slightly insensitive to suggest lea should have sang live. She was having a hard enough time with every line and singing to the track to begin with.

The sound on himym this week was awful overall. Also, I thought Cristin was supposed to be a regular?? She needs more scenes.

And it was said I believe by Julie Plec that there was a time jump from ep 1 to 2.

25. ncmacasl says:

RE: #15…
    Tilcon New Jersey Inc., 95 Planten Ave, Prospect Park, NJ looks like a quarry within driving distance

26. Daisy says:

1. Enough is enough with Boardwalk. There is now absolute no one I can root for on this show. I’m not even sure having Margaret back will help. It’s not interesting to kill off main characters if that’s your go-to storyline.
    2. That was definitely… inappropriate. But in general they are just really distracting and they never work for me as promos.
    5. Pretty lousy. They also allowed Bones to get shot last season. They need to fire their security team right away.

27. Gwen says:

#2 – I get that networks want to promote other shows, but those “bugs” and animated promos are very distracting!!
    #19 – Loved seeing “the girls” all dressed up and having fun in a bar.

28. you aren't serious says:

#24 – 24. I suggest you try to act, film and sing less they a month after you lover dies and see how well you do singing live.

• sophie says:

I agree. Lea was so brave to even be in this episode, I have so much respect for her after this.

• Sheila says:

I think the comment was more because it was weird to see so much emotion in the scene, but to have the vocals be a polished studio track. Not that we need to experience someone else’s pain, but it was just odd in the moment.

29. Dark Defender says:

#9 Beckett’s firing.

I get how it was done was for maximum viewer shock value… but does anyone really believe that the feds (who are uber secret about what they do and have constantly told Kate not to question it) would send the her partner to deliver the news, not ot mention that with all that “classified” material she had to review and keep from Castle and the 12th – that they wouldn’t at least get her back to DC to fire her and conduct a debrief of what she knows?

Either way – I am still ok with it all. (tactless as it may have been), because I want to see what Kate does without a job for several episodes and see Castle take the lead for a while.

• Bridget says:

I agree. Getting canned for her anonymous tip was actually a twist I didn’t see coming and it kept her strong characterization intact. She wasn’t let go because McCord thought she was inept. They didn’t have her choose to leave because she’s sappy in love with Castle and missed him. She lost her job being a stand-up person doing what she felt she needed to do to protect the life of someone else. Strong Independent Beckett. I’m totally fine with that.

• DarkDefender says:

Right. Which was really the only way they could get her out of the DC job and stick with her character. I want to see more Castle taking the lead for a while, but ultimately (and like most Caskett fans) I just want the two of them to reasonable get along, show the Caskett love, sprinkle in some drama and get back to working together with RyEspo and Lanie solving murders.

30. bend22 says:

Yes, is there some kind of reason why Diana Agron wasn’t in this week episode.
    That was really weird.

31. Jennifer says:

#2 The fact that they are ridiculously large, obnoxious and animated and on several channels makes me not want to see the show they are promoting at all. How long before they take up entire screen, oh, wait, they do, those are called commercials.

32. Drew says:

The big animated promos at the bottom of the screen have the opposite effect than what they’re going for. It annoys people, taking them out of the story on the screen. It doesn’t really make people say “I want to watch that!”

And the rabbit was just creepy. I know at least one person who jumped when they looked at the screen and saw it there. I don’t think it made anyone want to watch Wonderland.

• Jennifer says:

With everything going on in the show I almost thought it was part of the episode. I’m thinking what in the hell is that even doing there (on the show itself not the unfortunate placement on Snow).

33. Cesar88 says:

20. I’m more interested to see her reaction to a certain “savage” named Obama.

34. madbengalsfan85 says:

5) And that’s not even getting into the number of times body parts have been shipped to the Jeffersonian

35. Dani says:

Wasn’t there news that said that most of the shots taken in Glee’s memorial episode was on the first take? Because how emotional they were. She was already crying in the ‘Make You Feel My Love’ studio version so it wasn’t really pristine.

36. Joel says:

Was it just me, or did Rachel’s story to Mr Schue about how she always thought her and Finn would end up together (she’d become successful on Broadway, maybe do a Woody Allen movie, and then come back to the choir room to see Finn teaching and when she walked into the room saying ‘she’s home’) seem like she was describing a now-abandoned final scene of the final episode of the series (probably would have been followed by a final reprise of Don’t Stop Believing).

• S. says:

It did to me too. I saw it as Ryan’s vision for how he would’ve resolved Finchel and ultimately the show. Not sure how realistic it was for Finn’s character. I don’t think he’d allow her to just basically give it up for him even if she’d been a Broadway success and done a Woody Allen movie, and I don’t see how she’s gonna come ‘home’ without stopping what she’s doing. What’s the plan? To earn marriage to Finn by showing him she made the appropriate effort to be what he saw in her? She had a professional dream and felt once she’d ticked off those boxes Finn’d let her do what she wanted to do on some level, put things on hold and be with him. I don’t think he’d let her stop there on his behalf, and I don’t believe her talent would be contained in Lima, Ohio helping get New Directions to nationals every year, overcoming Sue each time. I don’t see why he couldn’t teach in Ohio for awhile and instead come teach in NYC after she established a stage career. She could take risks and grow into the grand dame of the theater, coming home to him every night. Then if she got offers from LA he could get a job there inspiring kids or just come with her over the summer when she shot a movie during his break. There’s a school in NYC where the choir’s a pretty big deal. PS22 chorus. Finn could do something like that. I don’t think Rachel coming home to the choir room would make sense, as much as she wanted it to. I think given how little time they have left to finish the show, that’s how Ryan would’ve done it and I was dreading that to be honest. I feel horrible saying that now that Cory’s gone, but Rachel’s goal for the two of them didn’t sit well with me. I don’t think it would’ve for Finn either.

37. Re: #2…I think EVERY channel should do away with that type of lower adverts. It’s so bloody annoying, especially when they cut off something vital or the star’s or guest star’s names.

38. Amy says:

While yes, it would have been beautiful and gut-wrenching to hear Lea sing live, you have to imagine how hard that would be. Plus, if you just sit and listen to the recording, you can definitely hear her crying.

The whole thing with Santana was that she wanted to be appropriate and sentimental but she just kept going back into her fiesty Latina comfort zone. This was probably a continuation of that.

And yeah, I’ve heard rumors that there was a falling out between Ryan and Lea and Dianna, but nothing is certain.

39. Amanda says:

There aren’t any Starbucks in the French Quarter so if Kathy Bates comments on them like Sleepy Hollow….it’s a lie. Lol.

40. Jen says:

#12 Yes, I LOVED her! She brought some much-needed laughter to the show.

#15 Yes again. I understand that it’s not the only show that does this, but Mindy Project is one of the worst offenders. I can’t stand how obvious it is that this is not NYC.

• Tahonia says:

I slow thought Roma Maffia was outstanding. I loved how she made Gibbs smile.

• Maxsmom says:

Embracing the arrogance that is the birthright of all New Yorkers: it is difficult to watch any shows set in New York but not filmed in New York…and yes that includes Seinfeld, a show I liked but could never love…I think the gang would understand

41. Rich Abey says:

Q.9: Rude. Exactly! Hell they could have called Kate to the office & then fired her. No, she gets fired right in her own ‘Castle’ (well its her fiance’s home..for now). But I think she’s not yet done with the FBI cause Yancey Arias has another guest spot left (at least I think so). So maybe she has kind of a leaving interview? To make her firing ‘official’ maybe. Still I felt it was the right way to end the DC arc and not on some vague ‘I can’t achieve full justice so I’m leaving’ thing.

42. Bonno Voxx says:

#25 That’s Melissa Rycroft of DWTS & Bachelor fame filling in for a week as a Price is Right model

• Lacey says:

No that is not Melissa Rycroft. Just because Melissa and the model are both brunettes does not mean they are the same person.

• Ju says:

Sorry Lacey, snarkiness fail. That IS Melissa. She (and a few others) filled in as models for a week. Look it up, you’ll see :)

43. Bailey says:

I heard that Diana Agron was in too much grief to do the episode. And Heather Morris was 6 months pregnant or more at the time of filming, and having Brittany show up pregnant would have taken the spotlight away.

• dude says:

Dianna Agron said she wasn’t invited back so I don’t think it has to do with grief. Also, I highly doubt she was grieving more than Lea was and Lea was able to suck it up.

44. auntiemm says:

‘RE: NCIS. Please bring her back. It was so nice to see some humor again on the show and one who played well off Gibbs to boot. She’d make a great addition.

45. Kim R says:

I have another one…is anyone else creeped out by the giant baby commercial? :)

46. blanket says:

24.) Poor Lea could barely sing to the recorded track, much less trying to have her do it live. Her whole body was shaking like a leaf by the end of it and she could barely mouth the words.

47. DanielleZ says:

#19 Loved last Tuesday’s ladies night. Carter-Zoe-Shaw were fun to watch. I hope Zoe continues in a recurring role on POI.

48. KND says:

Did anyone else notice (if they watch both shows) that both Olivia on Scandal and Jax on SOA had revelations due to pens???

49. hello says:

Number 2 one was almost as unfortunate as last years Walking Dead-KFC commercial-break

50. hlots11 says:

What was wrong with Santana’s dress? It’s like what she normally wears, and the episode took place three weeks to a month after the funeral.