Sneak Peek: Once Player Travels to Wonderland to Expose The Knave's Mysterious History

A Once Upon a Time character is paying a visit to Wonderland, and we’ve got your first look at the bow wielder’s unexpected role in The Knave of Hearts’ backstory.

RELATED | Once Upon a Time in Wonderland Season 1 Spoilers — Red Queen/Jafar Alliance

In the Oct. 24 episode (ABC, 8/7c), flashbacks will reveal that Alice’s pal used to be Will Scarlet, a member of Robin Hood’s (played by Sean Maguire) Merry Men. And you know how The Knave is a wanted man now? Perhaps this has something to do with it: Will convinces the group to steal gold from Maleficent’s castle before pilfering an enchanted looking glass for himself.

Once fans, who else would you like to see pop on Wonderland?

1. Elyse says:

Knave of Hearts <3 :) love him!

• EJ386 says:

He is by far the best character as well as actor in the show…

• Jake says:

I don’t know if it’s just me but the actor playing the Knave of Hearts reminds me a bit of a young Christopher Eccleston (specifically Eccleston’s Doctor in Doctor Who)

• Elyse says:

he reminds me of a younger (and British) Jake Gyllenhaal. I’ve been meaning to check out Dr Who on Netflix! I’ll have to google Christopher Eccleston!

• Maria says:

He definitely reminds me of a British Jake Gyllenhaal. I had to look it up just to be sure they weren’t related or something lol

• LastoftheTimeLords says:

Yeah… you definitely need to check out Doctor Who… one of the best shows EVER

• Trenton says:

He was on the UK’s cast of Being Human…though he has a lot more flash in this role (didn’t realize he was this good an actor)

• Alice says:

The northern UK accent, the haircut, the leather jacket….yeah-he’s totally lil’9th Doctor.

• Carolyn says:

That is exactly what I was thinking as I watched the show. The accent, especially, sounds so much like Chris.

• ofernicus says:

My thoughts exactly! His accent mostly, but also how he tilts his head when he looks at Alice is so much like Eccleston/9th looks at Rose! I practically googled their names to see if it’s just me who finds this resemblance – but I guess not :-)

2. A says:

I freaking loved the pilot. I cant wait to see more

3. BTM says:

Honestly, while crossovers and Easter eggs can be fun, I don’t want them overtaking either show. Sure it’s great to have an Apollo bar in Sneezy’s pharmacy, it’s quite another to have Bernard & Rose living in Neverland. It could get old fast.

Well, OK. Benjamin Linus could be working against Pan…

• ej says:

^ This. Even when they say you don’t have to watch one show to watch the other, it gets annoying when back-stories overlap. The Storybrooke part in the pilot was hard enough to figure out how that even works with OUAT mythology, but now overlapping flashbacks when they’re going to do Robin Hood stuff on OUAT? No, Just… no. They should leave it like Hook mentioning Rufio in OUAT: give a nod to the character, but otherwise act like they don’t have the copyright, because at some point there’s going to be a mention of the Knave or Jafar or someone else from Wonderland on OUAT, and people who haven’t watched it (it’s unwise to assume that all OUAT fans will) are going to be confused and annoyed.

• Joey says:

I don’t see what the big issue is. It’s all the same universe, sort of how Buffy and Angel are all part of the same “Buffyverse”.

4. Trenton says:

I like the set up a lot…though the never ending green screen back drops could get old. OUT works b/c its not always that…gives some time to get to normalcy. Hope this show has more moments of real environments. Loving multiple baddies with aligned but not shared agendas…Hope we get to learn when Alice joined the UFC?

5. James says:

I’m still waiting for the moment that Sora and Riku (Kingdom Hearts) come into the show. The whole set up of world’s crossing and baddies aligning is taken straight from Kingdom Hearts

6. Louise says:

Cool. Robin Hood and the Knave/Will – two of the most interesting new additions to the OUAT verse. Can’t wait to see that backstory.

7. peterpansalterego says:

Please check out my review on the premiere episode and give me feedback!

peterpansalterego.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/once-upon-time-in-wonderland-down_14.html

8. Caitlin Ewing says:

I hate doctor who. I love this show because I love the time period this show is set in