Exclusive Elementary Sneak Peek Video: Meet Sherlock's First [Spoiler]!

They say you never forget your first, and that’s certainly true for Elementary‘s Sherlock Holmes in next Thursday’s episode (CBS, 10/9c), when he reunites with the first killer ever to capture his attention.

RELATED | We Are Men Cancelled by CBS

In the exclusive extended promo below, the P.I. explains to Joan that the murderer in question, Abagail Spencer (Go On‘s Laura Benanti), gave him a gift at the age of 15 when she let him see — get your mind out of the gutter! — inside her mind. Press PLAY to watch him reminisce.

Loading video...

Comments (6)

• I think she actually played “his first” on Eli Stone.

Comment by Scott Brecht – October 11, 2013 05:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Elementary. It’s one of my current favorites.
    Jonny Lee Miller & Lucy Liu are awesome. And I love them together.

Comment by Eliza – October 11, 2013 06:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It was interesting to see Holmes reading Moriarty’s letter last episode. I’m sure that’s leading to an emotional downfall sometime in the future, and this upcoming episode about his “first” might have something to do with it as well.

Comment by Badpenny – October 11, 2013 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE that his “first” means his first murder. Freakn’ creative and in character. Ug this show is the best thing EVER

Comment by liz – October 11, 2013 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I recognized this actress from Eli Stone – Eli thought momentarily that her son might be his too – but not.

Love Elementary and would never miss an episode – or anything with Jonny Lee Miller.

Comment by Lilacs – October 11, 2013 12:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ok, now time to bring Julie Gonzalo !!!

Comment by Yunuem – October 13, 2013 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post