Exclusive Revenge First Look: Victoria and Aiden Go Public With Their New 'Relationship'

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

United no more (or are they?), Emily and Aiden will come face-to-face again in this Sunday’s Revenge (ABC, 9/8c), and we’ve got your exclusive first look at the loaded interaction.

RELATED | Revenge Scoop: Nolan’s Getting a New Love Interest — But Is It a Man or a Woman?

With none other than Victoria Grayson on his arm, Aiden makes his way into a swanky Hamptons soiree and immediately catches the eyes of both Emily and her fiancé extraordinaire Daniel. The result? Two explosive verbal brawls: one between exes and one between mother and son.

Press PLAY below, and then weigh in on Emily’s obvious jealousy.

Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (32)

• looool im beside myself

Comment by alim – October 10, 2013 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG I can’t wait! Victoria is a she devil. But I’m confused as to why Aiden doesn’t tell her Emily is really Amanda.

Comment by Kaylea – October 10, 2013 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because this whole Aiden/Victoria thing is a sham, I don’t care what the writers say. If Aiden was really helping Victoria, he would have blown Emily’s big secret.

Comment by LSJ – October 10, 2013 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It had better be, love Aiden & Emily :)

Comment by Bella – October 10, 2013 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He’ll need proof for such a thing, which is why I believe he was looking for her infinity box before. Thi season is SOOOOO good though!

Comment by Imember – October 10, 2013 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nah. Don’t buy that. Victoria isn’t stupid. Once Emily’s true identity was revealed Victoria would piece the rest together.

Comment by dee123 – October 12, 2013 06:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There is a serious problem when your fiancee walks away from you to go have a private conversation w/a “fling”. Surely this will be the beginning of Daniel’s awakening. If not then he needs to die because he will be too dumb to live.

Comment by deme – October 10, 2013 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • 100% agree! How hurtful is that! But he will marry her anymore. Hope it’s a stragegy, otherwise die Daniel. I remember him in S2, saying to Emily I suspected you to have a deal with my mother over Stoneheaven. So Daniel has a brain, use it now!

Comment by allen – October 13, 2013 03:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • error: not anymore, but anyway

Comment by allen – October 13, 2013 03:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Here comes all the hard to please fans of revenge to complain about why is Aiden still on the show, this season don’t live up to season 1, blah blah blah.

I’m very please with season 3 way better then season 2 and I know it’ll never live up to season 1 b/c most shows can’t.

Comment by Fernando – October 10, 2013 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jealous? im not sure, im really not sure, she loves Jack, how can she be jealous of someone who killed her mentor, i dont like Aidan

Comment by Lorena – October 10, 2013 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh I’m sure. The blogger got it right. Emily’s jealousy is obvious, except to Daniel. Say what you will about Victoria but the woman has keen instincts when it comes to reading people. She rarely misses.

Comment by deme – October 10, 2013 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love it, love it, love it. It boggles the mind and o what a twist to keep us viewers guessing. I love Aiden for Emily he understands and accepts all that she is although I love Jack too, but he is a bit too tame for Emily. Daniel is also good for Emily too, what a love triangle, I think Daniel really loves Emily. What a coup that would be if it turns out that Daniel had been on to Emily all the time but loves her anyway.

Comment by June Frontin – October 10, 2013 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ooh, that would be a coup! I hadn’t thought of that but I love the idea. I’ve skipped season 2 so I’m completely behind on everything but I’ve always had a soft spot for Daniel even though we’re “supposed” to love Jack more.

Comment by charlotte – October 10, 2013 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t stand Aidan!

Comment by N – October 10, 2013 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love love Aiden!! I want Aimily for endgame!!

Comment by Amy – October 10, 2013 08:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Emily & Aiden should end up together!! They are so sexy together!

Comment by Amy – October 10, 2013 08:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why is Aiden even on this show? There is nothing appeaking about him. He is just a brute surrounded by smarter/ more cunning and MUCH more eloquent people. I don’t think he is going to last the season, just an unneccessary romantic filler.

Comment by Sammy – October 10, 2013 09:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Having Aiden on the show no longer makes any sense except for the possible entertainment value of seeing him get brutally murdered by Emily. Aiden is already the most hated character of third season ..no because he ‘s turning back against Emily but because he is one of the few plot points left from the terrible season 2 and it seems that most fan reaction isn’t that positive regarding his character. I don’t like his character very much. I think his arc has come to its end much more than Ashley’s has.

Comment by Nickyz – October 10, 2013 10:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Season 2 may not have been great, but it wasn’t because of Aiden. Almost every character was linked to the Initiative, not just him. I think fan reaction to his character was either love or hate. The haters like to be more vocal, but there are plenty of Aiden lovers as well. Most actors like their character to be loved or hated, because at least you are talking about them. I think he has one of the best arcs in season 3 so far. I can’t wait to see where it goes.

Comment by Lyn – October 11, 2013 07:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • oh deary me, Jemily shippers, it’s called building a character, giving him layers. He’s only been on screen for 3 minutes, lets see how things develop. Seriously,do any fans of this show give it a chance?!

Comment by Mimi – October 11, 2013 12:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Really?! Who are these smarter/more cunning people you speak of? Surely not Conrad who was being duped by Ashley of all people before Victoria clued him in. Two years running and Daniel still doesn’t realize Emily is just not that into him so you couldn’t be referring to him. Of course not Jack who married an imposter. Charlotte no way. Even Nolan and Emily plans have fell apart a time of two. So that leaves Queen Vicky. Who Aiden has wisely teamed up with to push his own agenda. Very shrew of him if you ask me.

Comment by deme – October 11, 2013 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well Aiden haters just accept he’s sticking around !

Loved “your still at the same old Emily” – yeah still with her loyal pooch Daniel. Victoria can sniff lovers out at 10 paces.

I think Ep3 will be interesting .

Comment by Mimmi – October 10, 2013 10:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, for each Aiden hater there are 10 Aiden shippers believe me or not!!! Aiden is one of the most intriguing characters, way interesting than boring jack and Daniel.. SN is smart enough to realize that Aiden’s character bring so much entertainment value to the show. Sorry he has earned his place in the show:)

Comment by Amy – October 11, 2013 12:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I may be one of the few but I think the Victoria/Aiden thing has potential. Even if he’s still on Emily’s side to start with. It’s amazing how murky the waters could get down the road. That would be an interesting twist!

Comment by Em – October 11, 2013 03:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh I’m with you. I’m loving this teaming of Victoria and Aiden. What a web to be weaved with this pairing.

Comment by deme – October 11, 2013 05:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like it too. Great to see Aiden back, annoying the haters with his presence and getting lots of intriguing stuff to do to boot. I’d like some more explanation about what went down between him and Daniel (and Emily?) though, the sooner the better. I think he’s genuinely against Emily for some reason and it’s not a twist, but it all seems a bit contrived so far.

Comment by Elouise – October 11, 2013 08:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by deme – October 11, 2013 05:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “They fight as if they are in love”…Vicky is a shrewd one and can recognize true love. Its time haters start accepting that Aiden is not going anywhere. In fact,his role is getting bigger and his character is complex and intriguing…time to get on the bandwagon. Question is, why is Jack still hanging around? The show is about revenge, not mr. goody two shoes. Time for Jack to sell that bar and get a new boat and sail off…

Comment by Dani Martz – October 11, 2013 06:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Indeed. I kinda like Nick Wechsler. I think he strives hard in this role. But really Jack is a horribly written character. I don’t want to complain but I feel it is lacking in so many levels… I really don’t understand the importance of his character anymore. He and Emily were childhood friends that doesn’t mean they are meant to be together. He and Emily doesn’t have any exciting screen chemistry together for keep he still on the show. The producers should just get rid of his character. He could just move away with his kid, the show doesn’t need them at this point.
      I think Nick Wechsler should become a recurring cast.

Comment by Nickyz – October 11, 2013 09:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • (1) Agree, make Jack a recurring not a permanent character like David Clarke. (2) I watched Scandal S3 and they are coming with B613 as Revenge came with The Initiative in S2. So I guess fans will said it’s too complicated, we are lost, we don’t understand. (3) Vaiden, what a great idea! More fights, more tensions and less fairy tale. And, I’m pretty sure Victoria will have the family fortune back. (4) Daniel, really it’s time for an awakening otherwise your character is becoming more and more useless. Your mother is helping you to do so. (5) Good, Emily you are under fire, but you seem having forgot that “before you embark on a journey of revenge dig too graves” (conficius), S1e1Pilot. Sunil Nayar,he, didn’t forget.

Comment by allen – October 11, 2013 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hi, Neat post. There is a problem together with your website in internet explorer, would test this顡?IE still is the market chief and a huge component to other folks will miss your excellent writing due to this problem.

Comment by stores that sell breville juicer – November 25, 2013 02:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post