Exclusive

Exclusive Vampire Diaries Video: Matt and Jeremy Hit the Road With a Sickly Katherine

Last we saw on The Vampire Diaries, Katherine had managed to escape Jeremy and scamper off into the darkness. But on this Thursday’s episode (The CW, 8/7c), the former vamp vixen finds herself all tied up — literally — on the road with Jer and Matt, and the adventure gets, well, phlegmy.

RELATED | The Vampire Diaries Season 5 Cast — Janina Gavankar as Tessa

See, now that she’s human, Katherine is learning all about the disgusting joys of being ill. Press PLAY to watch the sick sneak peek, then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Loading video...

1. . says:

she was a queen………………………………………………

2. .D says:

LOVE KATHERINE

3. Liz says:

katherine as human is hilarious! it’s easy to forget being human after 500+ years of having been super.

4. Ju says:

A few questions in case I missed something- would Damon have seriously turned Katherine back into a vampire? Why is anyone helping her out after all the things she’s done to them?? Don’t get me wrong, I love Katherine as a character but I don’t get these things.

5. M3rc Nate says:

What blows my mind is theres no talk in an article or the comments..about WHY Silas wants her. He wants her cause of the cure i bet. I bet theres some way…maybe drinking her blood till shes dead (aka drink her dry) can take the cure from her and to the person her drank said blood. OR maybe a witch is required…i dont know. But how he talked about her, about tracking her down and needing her…it wasnt a revenge to kill her thing, or a wanting to torture her or anything…it was a shes got something i want…and the only relevant thing she could have that he doesnt have is the cure that she took.

6. Lynn says:

she is hillarious…………love katherine’s pathetic attempt at being humble……great acting by Nina I LOVE IT …..

7. Wilson says:

Hah I love the team-up of Jeremy, Matt and Katherine. Matt and Jeremy’s faces are priceless in this scene.

8. Deji says:

I want elena and Damon to still be together even after she has gone to college

9. Deji says:

They deserve to still be together after all they went through

• jennifer says:

I hate that idea of damon and elena. They are not compartible, and talking of what they’ve been through, can you compare it to stefan and elenas. Pls dont go there or you just gonna make me cry. Stefan is cute, caring not just to elana but to every one that concerns her and her environment.