15 Fresh Faces of Fall TV: Where You've Seen 'Em -- and Which Roles Are Worth Repeat Viewing?

The fall TV season is in full swing, which means that you, the networks and your frenemies at Nielsen are hard at work sorting out the winners (hi there, Season 2 of Sleepy Hollow!) from the losers (adieu, Lucky 7!).

While you work overtime managing your DVR’s series-recording list, though, there’s no doubt that certain performers from new series have prompted questions like: “Hey, where do I know that chick from?” And, “Oh, man, that dude was great on [insert 'Title of Favorite Old Show That Only Lasted Two Episodes' here]!”

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Pics and Scoops on 45 Returning Favorites

In honor of those fresh and/or verrry familiar faces who make up a big part of TV’s current freshman crop, we’ve put together a handy gallery to help you seek out some of their early hits, along with at least one credit worth tracking down on iTunes or Netflix. So press play below for a closer look at 15 actors who’ve got us buzzing, then hit the comments and riddle us this: What other previous performances by these stars are worth checking out? And which other performers are breaking out for you this TV season?

RELATED | Did Lifetime’s Witches of East End Enchant You? Take Our Poll!

1. Tom Mison was also brilliant and adorable as Charles Bingley in the hilarious ITV miniseries “Lost in Austen”.

2. Tom Charles says:

Do you mean season 35 for Michaela Watkins? Because I wasn’t watching it 14 years ago and I remember her and I’ve only been watching again for fivish years

3. Mary says:

Only recognize two of them, and one just barely. I remember Robbie Amell from his one appearance on How I Met Your Mother. Unfortunately Wonderfalls was too long ago (and dropped by Fox way too soon) that I really didn’t recognize Katie Finneran at first.

4. Cheryl says:

Fist time seeingTom Mison and what a brillant and captivating actor he is He is without doubt the main reason Sleep Hollow is such a success

5. Brandy says:

Charles is great as Marcel, didn’t recognize him as Liam from SAB.

6. Grace says:

What about Maggie Lawson? Griffin Gluck? No Back In The Game anywhere!

7. cjeffery7 says:

and Chloe Bennet is 21 years old? and a former Chinese pop star? is this real life?

8. Holly says:

Tom Mison for sure. A great actor and one I really hope will have a big film career. He’s incredibly versatile and charismatic. He’s adorable as Bingley in Lost in Austen.

9. Brian says:

I agree with everything you said about James Wolk, but how could you leave out his run on Mad Men last season? He was phenomenal.

10. Olly says:

Tom Mison would be at the top of my list. Any actor who can hold his own in scenes with Benedict Cumberbatch is a superb actor.

11. Steven says:

Clark isn’t in the closet on Awkward is he? I really don’t think he is.

12. Patrick says:

Stephen Ammell also played Fred on two Scooby Doo live action movies on Cartoon Network (the first one was great, the second went completely off the rails).

That’s why his nickname of Scooby on HIMYM worked on a bunch of different levels.

13. Kate says:

Katie Finneran played Sharon, not Shannon. All of the family members names rhymed except Jaye’s (Sharon, Aaron, Darren, Karen…).

14. Kathy says:

Liz Lapira was great as the neighbor in Don’t Trust the B in Apartment 23, which was misused by ABC.

15. Teag says:

James Wolk in Mad Men is where it’s at.

16. Emily says:

Nicole Beharie was also in Shame with Michael Fassbender and Carey Mulligan

17. tp says:

Nicole Beharie was also just in the movie 42. She was excellent as J.Robinson’s wife. I loved Studio 60. Didn’t even realize that was the guy that played Tom Jeter. Katie Finneran is the main reason I don’t think I can stick with The Michael J Fox show.

18. jenferner8 says:

Tom Mison was the military boyfriend in Salmon Fishing in the Yemen. Yes, I know it was a movie and it was based on actual events but it was a really good, fun sort of romantic comedy, and if it wasn’t for Ewan Macgregor I think Emily Blunt would have stayed with Tom’s character. There were no real bad guys in this movie which made it all the better.
    As for the others on this list, every single one of them who look vaguely familiar to me do not look familiar for the shows listed. Thankfully, imdb is so accessible.

19. Cherry says:

No love for Hannah Ware?

20. Maggie says:

Teddy Sears was also Jennifer Love Hewitt’s husband, Rex Horton, in the TV movie version of The Client List.

21. liz says:

How did I NOT recognize Chloe Bennet from Nashville. I literally just finished marathoning season one like two days before SHIELD premiered. Doh.

22. Lyria says:

Rachel Boston, Michaela Watkins and Liza Lapira all also had single episodes of Grey’s Anatomy.

23. Sheryl says:

Omg I loved Wonderfalls! It was brilliant.

• ChrisGa says:

Seconded, brilliant show from top to bottom(and one of the all-time BEST theme songs); Katie Finneran was genius on that show. Also have to say that, while only the pilot has aired, Rachel Boston gave a perfect performance on Witches of East End. And I can’t not give love to hotties James Wolk and Teddy Sears, who improve any show they’re on. But I gotta say, I thought Charles Michael Davis was the weak link during the Originals backdoor pilot and my opinion didn’t change during the season premiere(would’ve much rather seen Daniel Gillies on this list–he OWNED that premiere and practically carried the entire episode on his back). And I’m definitely not feeling Michaela Watkins on Trophy Wife(and I hated her character on Old Christine); only thing I ever liked her in was the Back-Up Plan with J.Lo.

24. NR says:

Does anyone else think Teddy Sears looks a lot like Fitz from Scandal, or am I just crazy?

25. JON says:

James Wolk was in a few episodes of Shameless and Mad Men too.

• Britta Unfiltered says:

James Wolk was in Shameless too? Huh. I don’t remember him in that. I’m going to have to see if I can find his scenes on youtube. I sure liked him on Mad Men.

26. Shaun says:

Ah,Rachel Boston on American Dreams….loved that show!

27. Miranda says:

Seems mad not mention to James Wolk’s most prominent role to date – as Bob on Mad Men??

28. Lo says:

I recognize Nate Corrdry from Harry’s Law more than anything else

29. Ethel says:

wasn’t Nate Corddry also on Harry’s Law?

30. logar says:

Nicole Beharie starred in a movie called ‘American Violet” back in 2008 and her performance received great reviews, which got her where she is today.

31. Joe says:

Katie Finneran’s Wonderfalls character was Sharon, not Shannon. The whole family (except for outcast Jaye) rhymed: Darren, Karen, Sharon, and Aaron. Man, do I miss that show.

32. Tinemi says:

I’m guessing you’re just mentioning tv credits, but I remembered him as the dark, tall and handsome military boyfriend of Emily Blunt in Salmon Fishing in Yemen.

33. Leah says:

Katie Finneran was also on another short-lived show, a crime drama called The Inside. I believe it was on Fox during a summer season but got pulled fairly quickly. Probably no one else remembers this show, but I really liked it.

34. ncmacasl says:

Robbie Amell was also the First Daughter’s baby-daddy on last year’s “1600 Penn”

35. Cynthia says:

Unpopular opinion but I find Skarsgard extremely overrated (dad’s much better), and I always liked Sears since he was Salma Hayek fake boyfriend/stripper on Ugly Betty.