Revenge Recap: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

Get More: Recaps

Revenge Season 3In Sunday’s Revenge, Victoria decides that she can’t go another day without her beloved Green Arrow… er, Patrick. (And honestly, can ya blame her?) But, as any sane person would expect, when she introduces her long-lost, newfound son to the pack of wolves that she calls a family, they mistake him for the entrée and dive in with knives sharpened. Does he last until dessert? Read on and find out!

RELATED | Revenge Scoop: Nolan’s Getting a New Love Interest — But Is It a Man or a Woman?

FRESH MEAT | While Daniel and Conrad pick at Patrick (the former questioning whether he’s a fraud, the latter mocking his freelance art career), Emily takes advantage of the distraction to poison the Grayson patriarch’s drink. (Wait, he hasn’t gotten a second opinion regarding his Huntington’s diagnosis yet? Or a better bartender?) Of course, by the time Conrad has revealed that it was Mommie Dearest who years ago sent Frank (RIP) to pay Patrick to stay away, she seems about ready to poison him herself! The next day, Emily “thoughtfully” offers Patrick a chance to bend her ear. But, well-versed in her history with Victoria, he declines. Emphatically. (You can just see Emily thinking, “That didn’t work? What? I smiled, didn’t I?”)

TRUE LIES | Meanwhile, Victoria proceeds with caution in her alliance with Aiden, noting, “I don’t usually trust people who tell me exactly what I want to hear.” (Patrick notwithstanding.) So the Hamptons’ answer to James Bond produces the deed to Nolan’s posh new pad – with Emily’s name on it – in one fell swoop proving not only that he’s on the up and up but also that, as he asserts, the dynamic duo are responsible for the theft of the Graysons’ fortune.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Pics and Scoops on 45 Returning Favorites

SHE BANGS | Though the new, take-no-prisoners Charlotte continues to glare at Patrick and even calls out Emily for repeating her assumption that Victoria had a lover, she maintains a soft (blind?) spot where Conrad is concerned. That is, until she admits to Jack that she blames herself for Declan’s death (and her own subsequent miscarriage), and he comforts her by revealing that her “father” knew about the bomb that killed her babydaddy. Armed with this painful knowledge, she hisses at Conrad, “You deserve to die miserable and alone.”

SAVE A PRAYER | Emily mortifies Victoria by enlisting Father Paul to officiate at her and Daniel’s wedding – before he worked for the Lord, he worked for Grayson Global, you see. (Cue the red Sharpie in 3, 2… ) When Nolan’s research suggests that maybe Paul doesn’t deserve to be taken down, that maybe he really has become a good man, Emily has a major snit fit and reminds him, “My father was a better man!” Just when she realizes that Nolan is right, it’s too late – she’s already ruined Paul. But no biggie. She’ll just go all Olivia Pope on the sitch, fix it and then use him to get a Conrad to confess!

AND AWAY OUI GO | Yearning for a more creative job (since when, exactly?), Daniel tries to impress upon Margaux what a fantabulous partner he’d be for her as she launches the American version of Voulez. And apparently she’s impressed by something, because the next thing ya know, her clothes are off! But, we learn later, Daniel didn’t seal the deal (that way), despite the fact that it so looked like he was gonna. Instead, he says yes, he’ll be her publisher, but only if their HQ can be in Montauk.

Okay, your turn. What did you think of the episode? My favorite line was Victoria’s to Emily: “You’re kind to pour sugar on that wound.” Liking the new PTSD (Padma Tyler Sexual Damage) Nolan, too, whether he’s boffing strangers or being regifted his own blueberry muffins. Anyway, hit the comments…

Tags: ,

Comments (70)

• Loved the PTSD line! I’m really surprised that Patrick wasn’t working with Emily. I still think that he’s either a) back for revenge for being abandoned or b) not her real son.

Comment by neha – October 6, 2013 08:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was surprised at Patrick’s reaction to Emily. I mean, after that rude and insulting dinner with the two children that Victoria has raised from day one, and finding out that she sent Frank to run him off, how can he really believe what Victoria says about Emily? I just didn’t understand that reaction.

Comment by Alichat – October 6, 2013 09:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hate Jack. Why won’t they just kill him off?

Comment by nikki – October 6, 2013 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I feel the same way about Charlotte. She delivers her lines like a b-grade soap actress. Shes perpetually in a huff & its soooo annoying!

Comment by Becky – October 6, 2013 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m with you. Charlotte is an inconsistent & frustrating character.

Comment by r.m. – October 6, 2013 09:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Of course she is inconsistent they have to do a commplete turn around from season 2.

Comment by Rook – October 7, 2013 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I like the new Jack he finally has some balls, but Charlotte has gotten even worse. I never really complained about her like others have, but now I wish they gotten rid of Charlotte and Declan and one clean swoop.

Comment by missvci – October 7, 2013 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Well I’m kinda enjoying her going dark and dangerous.. But now after Jack’s revelation I’m afraid she start to get whining about the dead and boring Declan again.. Yawn! Yes, yes I will come back to hate her. Down there, Declan was one too boring and useless character, so ‘Revenge’s writers’ there’s no need for someone to avenge him at this point..

Comment by Nicky – October 7, 2013 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This so much. Charlotte turning on Emily just solidified her as completely impossible. I don’t get how her acting like the most self-righteous, entitled brat the world has ever seen is supposed to translate into her being more “grown-up”. It really doesn’t.

Comment by GuyAwks – October 8, 2013 04:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • he’s one of the more important characters if you’ve been paying attention so you might as well get over it.

Comment by teee – October 6, 2013 08:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • From your lips to the writers’ ears!!!! Cannot stand that bore. He’s a gigantic waste of airtime.

Comment by Chloe – October 6, 2013 10:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seems odd to me that he really has no reason to be in town anymore– they killed his father, his wife, his brother and has zero ties to anyone.

Comment by Sam – October 7, 2013 03:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Jack now has his own Revenge agenda. Plenty of reason to stay in town.

Comment by Maryann – October 7, 2013 07:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well, his father died of a heart attack, caused by his brother Declan. Nothing to do with the Graysons.. Huh!

Comment by Nicky – October 7, 2013 09:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I for one really like Jack, and would likely be gone if they killed him off.

Comment by Maryann – October 7, 2013 07:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And I love Jack. To me, he gives the show its heart and conscience, because god knows every other character is severely lacking in that department. If they killed him off, I don’t think this show would be for me anymore. Jack seems to represent hope that Emily might be able to come out of all this with a soul. JMO

Comment by Valerie – October 7, 2013 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. Jack became annoying character last season. It sounds like he will become more of a jerk this season. I really don’t understand the importance of his character anymore. He and Emily were childhood friends that doesn’t mean they are meant to be together. He and Emily doesn’t have any chemistry together. The producers should just get rid of his character. He could just move away with his kid, the show doesn’t need them.

Comment by Nicky – October 7, 2013 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh. Why do I stick with this show? I’m young, I can hear, but Emily…QUIT WHISPERING. What kind of acting “technique” is that?! Anyways, alright episode. Only thing that really interests me is Aiden. He’s finally done playing the “lovesick puppy-dog” to Emily! Time for the drama to REALLY start. And before some of you comment and say, “Just quit watching!” I can’t quit a show I’ve invested a lot of my time in. It’s just a hate-watch show now. *trolling done*

Comment by Heisenberg – October 6, 2013 08:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Gabe!

Comment by N – October 6, 2013 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • STUPID. STUPID. STUPID.

First, until Aiden reveals to Queen Victotria that Emily is really Amanda Clarke, I have no reason to believe he is working with her. Instead, I find it painfully obvious that he is double-crossing her to eventually help out Emily. And that’s the writer’s fault. What audience in their right mind would believe Aiden has changed his tune on Emily when he doesn’t reveal her BIGGEST secret?

Second, Charlotte’s motives are all over the damn place. Her going back to hating her father makes sense considering what Jack said but why has she been on his side since the premiere? Didn’t she hate his guts at the end of the last season? Are we just supposed to chalk this up to teenagers doing their thing? Weak writing.

Comment by Dave – October 6, 2013 08:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THANK YOU (in regards to Aiden not telling all about Emily = Amanda, and Amanda not worried at all that he will.)?!?!? That makes absolutely no sense to me! Could someone explain the logic here?!

Comment by Kyle – October 6, 2013 09:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ” Her going back to hating her father makes sense considering what Jack said but why has she been on his side since the premiere? Didn’t she hate his guts at the end of the last season? Are we just supposed to chalk this up to teenagers doing their thing?”

Thank you! I haven’t understood her actions at all.

Comment by Alichat – October 6, 2013 09:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thanks to you both! I thought it was me. LOL Also, if Charlotte graduated high school early, and since last season was 6 months ago, according to the show, then she should still be a teenager. So why is she hanging in a bar [the scene at the Muse]? I can see her having a glass of champagne [or white wine, whichever it was] at the house but she seemed to be drinking with no supervision.

Comment by Chloe – October 6, 2013 10:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Also….how is the deed to Nolan’s house any kind of proof that Emily and Nolan stole the Grayson fortune?? Emily is loaded, and I thought the Grayson’s knew that. And unless I’m misunderstanding things, Nolcorp was a publicly traded company. They had to have a board of directors. Even if Nolan was arrested, I can’t see that affecting the company so much that it’s now completely disappeared off the face of the planet. Plus…Nolan was cleared of the charges. So, even if he’s not running the company anymore, I can’t believe that the company isn’t there at all. But even then, Victoria said something about his money being tied up still because of the legal charges, so for all she knows Emily bought the house with the intent that Nolan would be purchasing it when his money is released. So, what does the deed prove?

Comment by Alichat – October 6, 2013 09:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nolcorp was a sub of Grayson Global so that more than likely explains it’s demise. Although I don’t recall what exactly happened with GG….I’m drawing a blank on what happened in the finale.

Comment by Jules – October 6, 2013 09:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I thought Victoria made sure Nolcorp was severed from Grayson Global in exchange for Nolan tracking down Patrick….or some favor like that? But even then as you said, where has Grayson Global gone? And still, Nolcorp was a large company. I just can’t see it nor Nolan’s fortune completely disappearing in a few months.

Comment by Alichat – October 6, 2013 09:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Emily and Nolan hid their friendship from everywhere. I guess Emily buying him a house raises some eyebrows. In this case, Victoria’s.

Comment by JON – October 7, 2013 08:41 PM PDT
      • What happened to the fact that Aiden got into the Amanda Clarke Fund with his name and password as the means to bankrupts them? They never figured that out, that was why Nolan and Emily didn’t want him to do it as it could be traced to him the former disgruntled treasurerof said fund? Or did I miss something?

Comment by alison – October 7, 2013 04:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I was thinking the same thing! I do hope they explain. If anyone should have been dragged off to prison, it should have been Aiden. His transferring the money is what set off the black-out. There are too many loose ends from the season finale that have never been explained or even mentioned. I’m not sure if it’s sloppy writing or if they will come into play later this season.

Comment by Angel – October 7, 2013 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Indeed. It seemed to me like when he broke into her house, he was going for the Infinity box, and therefore proof of who she is, and ended up taking the deed instead. But in what world is that proof that Emily and Nolan stole the Grayson fortune? Even Victoria noted that neither Nolan or Emily are hurting for money. Why would Emily buying Nolan a house be the smoking gun? The Aiden/Victoria team-up is going to have to try harder. I do think, however, that Aiden and Daniel might be in cahoots. We don’t know WHAT happened between them in that room in the finale. Smart money is on Aiden telling him everything. I think it’s Daniel that shoots her.

Comment by Deion – October 7, 2013 08:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I had forgotten all about that scene. It is very telling that they haven’t even begun to hint at what might have happened there.

Comment by the girl – October 7, 2013 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it just me or is Revenge putting together some of their best episodes these past 2 weeks?

Comment by Ram510 – October 6, 2013 09:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • A minor step up from season 2 but still lacking so much as compared to season one. It is one thing for the writers to comply with critics and fans that the show needed a major change but it is quite another to do it in a way that leaves so many loose ends and dumb exposition through weak dialogue.

Comment by Dave – October 6, 2013 09:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree! The previews are insane each week, and I can’t wait for the next episode.

Comment by neha – October 6, 2013 09:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The previews are always great…and then the episode comes on and I can barely understand what is going on?

Comment by dsm – October 7, 2013 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’d disagree- I’ve found the previews very lackluster. Nothing interesting or consequential is even shown in them, just generic soap cliche lines being thrown around or reused footage from the Emily-getting-shot sequence. The preview for this ep for instance should have been of the takedown of the priest, not a random zoom-ins on characters’ faces. Not the caliber of previews that are going to hook an audience.

Comment by GuyAwks – October 8, 2013 04:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loving the first 2 episodes of the season. The only thing I don’t like is the new woman that Daniel is going to work for.

Comment by Maggie – October 6, 2013 09:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DON’T CARE about Daniel, the French girl and her magazine. Patrick is still an enigma. Loved the look Emily gave Nolan when she found him baking the blueberry muffins! LOL!

Comment by dee123 – October 6, 2013 10:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I loved the look on Nolan’s face when Victoria brought him a basket of the muffins he’d baked that morning. Classic!

Comment by Alichat – October 7, 2013 01:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t know which to be more offended by, Charlotte’s bangs or Charlotte’s acting. heh.

Comment by Les – October 6, 2013 10:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fans of this show are too picking and demand way to much of it. This season is amazing so far. But yet fans want to complain it’s not living up to season 1, let it go no seasons every live up to its first season. Sit back and just enjoy the show. Aiden will still be on the show even if you don’t like it, jack will be on the show even if you don’t like it and so will Charlotte. They can’t get rid of any one else or there won’t be a cast left. If you stop comparing the seasons and just watch and let the new show runner show you want he got, you could find some enjoyment.

Comment by Fernando – October 6, 2013 10:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree it’s getting annoying no matter how hard the writers to raise the stakes up high people still complain.

Comment by maxisatroll123 – October 6, 2013 10:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s kinda the point. The new show runner should be doing an overhaul, but I’m still not seeing it. Go watch breaking bad — there are other shows that get better as seasons go, not the opposite. I want this show to be as great or at least enjoyable but if it doesn’t correct it’s ship soon, I’m afraid it will lose fans. What is really missing are the jaw dropping moments an the last scene being so revealing and shocking that you can’t wait to see the next episode.

Comment by Sam – October 7, 2013 03:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well this show is not BB so there is that. Secondly, it takes time to do a complete overhaul. And in my experience, while some shows do get better after the first season, a lot of shows were the best in their first season.

Comment by cas – October 7, 2013 06:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought this episode was amazing and it reminded me why I got into Revenge in the first place. Especially after I thought the first episode was just ok. I don’t care for the new french girl Daniel knows but other than that it was great.

Comment by Rook – October 6, 2013 10:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Season two wasn’t all great. It was confusing and a bit over the top with this conspiracy thing but I was better entertained than I am now with season three. For now at least. I hope that changes.
    So many things make no sense to me. Patrick doesn’t even seem interested to hear what Emily has to say but believes anything Victoria is feeding him? Especially since he knows that she sent Frank after him!? Common. Either this guy is working on his own revenge plot or the writing is just even more stupid than in season two.
    The same goes for Aiden and his “working” with Victoria!? Still don’t see it and waiting for the twist because it makes no sense for these two working together. Don’t even know what Emily ever did to him that he feels betrayed like that.
    I really used to love this show, but as of now all characters seem to miss something. Even the Emily/Victoria scenes do nothing to me anymore. They used to be the highlight of the episodes. Next to all stuff Emily/Nolan.
    And a little tip for those who can’t take the criticism for the show. Don’t go on message boards.Or at least share your different opinion and be done with it. It makes people look so immature when the try to protect their favorites from every bad word and try to sweet talk/talk down other opinions.

Comment by Dani – October 6, 2013 11:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • After watching tonight I noticed Emily and Patrick look like they could be siblings

Comment by Ram510 – October 6, 2013 11:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wasn’t Aiden looking for the infinity box? If so, then he would have needed proof that Emily was really Amanda… I don’t think he’d spill his biggest secret that quickly. I could be wrong and it’s all part of a plan to help Emily…I don’t take this(or any) show too seriously. It’s just fun to watch.

Comment by Rach – October 6, 2013 11:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Was it ever explained about the recovery of the infinity Box? Thought that went into the ocean. I guess Charlotte is the new B in town???

Comment by Chris – October 7, 2013 03:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It was Emily’s computer that went into the ocean, I didn’t realize the infinity box was supposed to be missing?

Comment by alison – October 7, 2013 04:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Of course Aiden is not really in full allegiance with Victoria, lawd. I don’t even think the show’s writers are trying to hide that fact. However, what we’re seeing is him trying to convince VICTORIA not us the viewers imo. What I’m not a 100% sure of is if he’s still in full alliance with Emily or if he’s doing this for his own gain. He’s either still fully in alliance with Emily and planning to doublecross Victoria OR he’s with Emily anymore, but trying to pull off an agenda of his own by using Emily to gain Victoria’s trust. But one thing’s certain, he’s NOT working with Victoria to bring down Emily. That’s obvious as day.

Comment by Bryan – October 7, 2013 05:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, this !! I think he wants to FastForward so that Emily Thorne is no more, her revenge complete so he can leave with Amanda Clarke. There is aslo a dash of revenge/taking down of Daniel who clealrly tried to kill him, so I’m sure messing up with the wedding plan may be a sub-agenda too.

Comment by Mimi – October 7, 2013 08:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You give me hope that the viewing audience isn’t as gullible as they appear to be. I can’t believe the people who think he’s sincere. Kudos to your entire post.

Comment by deme – October 7, 2013 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think most of you are looking at Aiden and Victoria all wrong. I don’t think the point was to have him actually work with her. I think he wants to help Emily and he thought maybe this could all end faster if he stepped in. However to gain Victoria’s trust he has to give up some info on Emily, so whether she knows or not is another thing. Secondly, cut Charlotte some slack. I mean she did have a rough summer. I think her acting is sub par, but I think it may have gotten worse from the first two seasons, which makes me think maybe she just isn’t good with the material they are writing for her? Lastly, people really should stop complaining about every character. I mean I like them all, I am not sure why everyone else can’t have an open mind. I almost felt bad for Conrad last night too.

Comment by cas – October 7, 2013 06:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it’s too early to say that this season won’t be as good as the first.
    The flash forward was much better this season, and season 1 started getting good around episode 4 when Frank pushed Lydia off the balcony. So give season 3 some time.

Comment by Stefan – October 7, 2013 06:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Emily with a conscience puts a whole new twist on things. The look on her face in the soup kitchen literally made my jaw drop.

Comment by Magically Suspicious – October 7, 2013 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I liked Season 2 better than season 3 so far. The oversimplification and direction changes in characterization and plot lines seems forced.

Comment by Maryann – October 7, 2013 07:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one still wondering about what happened after the fight between Aiden and Daniel in the last finale?

Comment by jeremy.hudson – October 7, 2013 08:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aiden returns with no explanation as to how Daniel made it out of that room alive? I smell co-operation between Emily’s men.

Comment by Deion – October 7, 2013 08:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I find a Declan-free Charlotte wmuch more appealing.

A baby would be an anchor for her right now, so I understand the writers saying she miscarried. But grown babies are great devices — especially when they look like Justin Hartley. Am hoping we learn someday that Charlotte had the baby, left him/her in Europe to keep the tot away from her cray cray family and someday he/she will be reintroduced.

It’d be nice if Carl had someone to hang with.

Comment by Michael – October 7, 2013 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was really disappointed by Emily’s takedown of Fr. Paul. I don’t know if it’s a writing misstep or if we are supposed to believe that Em has lost her touch, but her takedowns used to be layered and genius, as well as completely connected to that person’s direct sins against her father. The “sex scandal” was sloppy and thin.

I do think that Daniel as publisher is a little bit genius — in the flashbacks, he wanted to be a poet, but was bullied into B-school by Conrad. The magazine then is the perfect mix of his interests and experiences.

Comment by Chelle – October 7, 2013 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think the sloppiness of the takedown is intentional given Emily is accelerating her process and is supposedly shaken by being shunned by Jack and Charlotte.

Comment by Quinn Mallory – October 7, 2013 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • People have to remember that since the show is working backwards(to the boat shooting), things will be unraveled in due time, I don’t expect stuff like how Aiden escaped or whatever to be left unresolved.

Comment by Bee – October 7, 2013 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Last night was the first time that I wondered if the show had jumped the shark. I stuck with it through The Initiative, but last night was dumb, dumb, dumb.

Comment by Jill – October 7, 2013 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I say this as a Revenge fan, but I sure hope Season 3 is the final season. Take Jack’s ultimatum to play the revenge story out. Season 1 was Phenomenal. Season 2 was a misstep (ABC got greedy, wanted to lure more male viewers, and demanded an Alias like makeover with carrion and the Alliance plots). The results were disappointing.

Now we’re back to Season. I think I would enjoy the show more if I knew it was ending and they working towards a finite number of episodes to conclude the story. Creator Mike Kelly is missed…

Comment by Musicfan5 – October 7, 2013 07:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I meant to say Initiative instead of Alliance…see, I’ve already forgotten it!

Comment by Musicfan5 – October 7, 2013 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How many episodes until Aiden, Daniel and Patrick all take their shirts off and jump in bed?

Comment by JON – October 7, 2013 08:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 1/They have to link all the seasons for more coherence. They cannot wash some season two plots effects out and let other plots effects in. That doesn’t make sense. This is one of season 3 weaknesses. 2/ Charlotte suddenly hates her father because someone said something to her. She’s acting like a teenage girl. She loved her father the day before, and now she hates him. She’s bipolar. Ask for proofs and confronts your father with those proofs. 3/ Why did Emily’s hit Father’s Paul in the apartment? 3/ Aiden and Victoria pairing is a great idea, let see how that fold. 4/I loved when Patrick closed the door on Emily. Emiy’s seduction is not working on everyone. Haha! 5/Daniel is an opportunist like his Daddy, and he will take control of Voulez magazine, and become the boss. What is surprising it’s his decision to sit the magazine at Montauk (where Jack is living). So, in somehow he doesn’t trust Emily. 6/The red sharpies are maybe back, but Revenge lost its soul with Mike Kelley’s departure.

Comment by allen – October 8, 2013 04:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This was my favorite episode in a long time. I loved how Emily was confronted with the question between revenge and forgiveness by the introduction of the priest. I like how she may have seen how good can bring down Conrad better than more evil can. I look forward to seeing her confront her own feelings and questioning her personal ethics through more interactions with the priest. The priest was a great character to introduce because it changes the dynamics of both Emily and Conrad dramatically and helps ground the audience who has become so desensitized to all of the terrible things that these characters have been doing to each other. Loving this turn of events! Cant wait for more!

Comment by A – October 12, 2013 05:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post