Is a Big Bang Spin-Off Inevitable? A Foul-Mouthed Once? Sex Den a Real Horror? And More Qs!

Once_FilletTheBitchWe’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including Breaking Bad, Scandal, Revenge, NCIS and Once Upon a Time!

1 | Given Reggie’s choice of “Party in the USA” for favorite song and Miley Cyrus’ current overexposure, what are the odds the pop star will appear on The Neighbors by the end of the season?

2 | As crowdpleasing a line as it was, did Once Upon a Time — one of TV’s highest rated shows among families that watch with kids – surprise you with Regina’s “Fillet the bitch”? And are the opening title bumpers (e.g. two boys flying) getting a bit spoilery?

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on 45 Returning Faves

3 | Which was this week’s niftiest piece of directing: The Good Wife dissolving from Alicia’s profile into the opening credits, or Breaking Bad concealing Walt’s presence during Skylar’s call with Marie? Speaking of…

4 | How did Walt get into Skyler’s home, which was under law-enforcement surveillance? Were the same cops on duty who missed Todd & Co. sneaking into Holly’s room last week? And Todd’s choking death at the hands of Jesse — bastard deserved a slower, more painful death, no?

Revenge20Qs5 | Show of hands: Who actually believed Revenge‘s Jack when he told Emily he felt nothing for her? (Yeah, us either.) And let us get this straight: The Governor of New York gets diagnosed with a fatal illness by a random doctor he’s never previously laid eyes on and he’s not going to get a second opinion? Really?

6 | In the Masters of Sex premiere, did the decor in the Masters’ house kind of remind you of Bloody Face’s home/creepatorium?

7 | Holy crap — was Mom‘s second episode not just funnier but also — gasp — kinda heartwarming at times?! That said, on a scale of one to invomity, how gross was the visual of French Stewart’s Chef Rudy tasting his sauce, then putting the spoon back in the pot?

8 | Anyone else anxiously waiting for the Sleepy Hollow episode where Mills takes Crane to Banana Republic to get some new, more modern threads? Considering that he was buried in it for 250 years, Ichabod’s coat has gotta be a bit rank, right?

RELATED | Sleep Hollow Renewed for Season 2

B999 | Was there a funnier facial expression on TV this week than Andy Samberg’s impression of a missing grandma on Brooklyn Nine-Nine?

10 | Is there any modifier to put before “badass” to adequately describe Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.‘s Melinda May? Are you almost afraid to hear what she did as “The Cavalry”?

11 | If New Girl’s Jess hadn’t forced Schmidt to tell Cece the truth — which precipitated him getting dumped by both her and Elizabeth — which woman do you think would’ve made a better partner for the former Big Guy?

12 | Did Bradley Whitford’s sexy shirtless “shower police” scenes in this week’s Trophy Wife sell you on the idea of his ability to snag a wife 20 years his junior?

13 | So Adam Pally is basically playing Max on The Mindy Project? (Not that there’s anything wrong with that.) Also, didn’t Pastor Casey’s quarter-life crisis (well, crises) seem to come out of left field? And aren’t you sadder than you originally thought to see Anders Holm go?

14 | Was the shakiest thing about NCIS‘ Ziva exit story that Tony would not make a Casablanca reference there at the airstrip?

RELATED | NCIS: Ziva’s Goodbye — Secrets Behind Her Exit

SOA20q15 | We get that it’s a cultural thing, but there’s something about the way Nero refers to Gemma as his “mama” on Sons of Anarchy that’s a little icky, right? Also, do you think the coroner took one look at Otto’s ravaged remains and was like, “Sorry, too gross even for me.”?

16 | Wasn’t it nice to see Nashville‘s Rayna and Juliette united for once? (Granted, they were united against an adversary, but at least they weren’t sniping at each other!) Also, when did Scarlett get so ballsy and awesome?

17 | Best marriage of promo and song: Reign and “Royals” or Once Upon a Time in Wonderland and the opening chords of “Bohemian Rhapsody”?

18 | Given The Big Bang Theory‘s ever-mighty ratings, a spin-off seems inevitable, right? Maybe zero in on Comic book store guy Stuart?

19 | Which was more painful: Hearing Paulina Rubio start every critique on The X Factor this week with “I agree with Demi/Kelly/Simon” or witnessing the surprising number of times her comments were completely edited out?

20 | Even for a show rife with fart jokes, is The Millers‘ Beau Bridges playing it a bit over-the-top?

21 | Given the hilarity of Santana’s “Yeast-I-Stat” ad on this week’s Glee, can Ryan Murphy please keep the commercial spoofs coming for the fledgling NYC actress?

22 | Did you stifle a laugh when Scandal‘s Mellie proposed “two” as the total number of times Fitz and Liv officially have had sex? And be honest: Did you ever in a million years think that Mr. President himself leaked Liv’s name?

23 | Is it too early to crown Sofia Vergara’s Kmart commercial zinger — “You can’t draw a woman with straight lines!” — as the TV ad tagline of the year?

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: 20ish Questions, Burning Questions, Commentary

1. courts says:

2. I love American values. ‘Filet the bitch’ is possibly too far but a man holding a knife at a woman’s throat isn’t, and neither is another man murdering a woman. On a show with rape, murder and torture, among other things.

• Jen says:

i haven’t heard any complaining about the line but nice try? I do think that sometimes OUaT isn’t exactly what I would call a “family show,” but that’s fine with me. Kids can watch the real Disney versions if they have problems with the show.

• Guest says:

That’s the problem: kids are starting to prefer Disney version to what happens on the show, judging only by those ratings

• Dark Defender says:

#2 – Even Mrs. Weasley said “not my daughter, bitch..” when she killed Bellatrix Lestrange in the final Harry Potter movie. So not an issue. It’s up to the parents to monitor what a kid watches… the rest of us should be able to watch adult stuff in primetime and the networks shouldn’t cater to children, just because a show is “based – loosely I might add – on fariy tales made famous on screen by Disney” .. Not to mention, even Disney movies have scary parts and are not appropriate for all children.

• Jake says:

Exactly, and oh dear lord I hope the people who are worried about that one line don’t get their hands on the “Fables” Graphic novel. Their minds would explode. Blood, violence, and F-bombs.

It’s an awesome book though :)

• Christina says:

I watched with my 13 year old sister, and she laughed at the line right along with me (and the rest of our family). Personally, this doesn’t seem like an issue for me after the whole mass-murdering of a village (complete with piles of bodies) being shown. I mean c’mon, “fillet the bitch” vs piles of dead children – it’s not even a competition.

• Gwen says:

It just goes along with the way profanity has been creeping into shows more and more over the past few years. My daughter was surprised and unhappy because her family, which includes her 8-year-old daughter, watches the show together. It’s still the “family hour” and ABC is owned by Disney, so we’re hoping that this is not a sign of things to come in this show. Children shouldn’t have to watch only cartoons to avoid hearing words that we wouldn’t want them to use!

• Then I assume you don’t send your kids to school because I promise you whatever age they are, they hear worse everyday at school than they do in any prime time show.

• girlinmd says:

I have to agree with Chris every curse word I learned was from the bus driver in 6th grade who would yell and curse at other drivers I remember going home and asking my parents what m-f means because of her using it

• james says:

I agree with Gwen. Kids hear enough of that stuff at school–it’s okay for parents to not want them to hear things at home, too.

• Gwen says:

And perhaps those kids wouldn’t hear those words as much if they weren’t used on television. I don’t know where your kids go to school, but my grandchildren aren’t exposed to that language, at least not yet. You make a sweeping generalization that all schools are the same, and that is patently untrue.

• Angela says:

@Gwen: Even if we took the words off TV, kids could still easily hear them. Their own parents might be prone to swearing in front of them, accidentally or otherwise (you’d be amazed at how many parents don’t seem to filter themselves in front of their kids), or when they go over to their friends’ homes and said friends’ parents or siblings or whomever start cussing. It’s a nice idealistic thing to not want kids to hear certain nasty language and whatnot, but the fact is, unless we censor every single person and thing in the world, they’ll hear it at some point. So in those instances, instead of parents freaking out and making it out to be the worst thing ever in the world, all they need to do is calmly explain what those words are, what they mean, and why they would prefer their children not use them (unless the circumstance called for it, for whatever reason). Treat kids as though they’re capable of handling and understanding such things in a rational manner, and they’ll respond in kind.

• courts says:

So, again, hearing the word ‘bitch’ is worst than rape, murder and torture?

• Catherine C says:

So we have episodes where an entire village is killed, a woman’s heart is ripped from her body, and sex is definitely implied often and yet the word bitch is too much for the delicate children?

• Gwen says:

None of those things belong in a “family hour” show. Can we at least agree on that?

• Patrick Maloney says:

You’re making the show out to be Game of Thrones when it’s totally not. I don’t even remember any instances of rape

• neha says:

@Patrick Maloney Regina forced Graham to have sex with her (by controlling his heart and taking away all of his control and desires). Pretty sure that’s rape.

• John DeMayo says:

Gwen: You seem to be making up your own rules here. There is no such thing as “family hour” television. Would you let your kids watch shows like Revolution, NCIS, or The Big Bang Theory, just because they air in what you’ve defined as “family hour”? You should be adhering to the established TV Ratings that are displayed at the beginning of every episode. This episode of Once Upon a Time is rated TV-PG-V. Which means the following: “Parental Guidance Suggested. This program contains material that parents may find unsuitable for younger children. Many parents may want to watch it with their younger children. The theme itself may call for parental guidance and/or the program may contain one or more of the following: some suggestive dialogue (D), infrequent coarse language (L), some sexual situations (S), or moderate violence (V).

• Mikael says:

Bitch isn’t even really a bad word anymore. Even a$$ and Sh*t aren’t even considered as bad as they once were. Basically you just can’t drop F-bombs and C-bombs (unless you’re on HBO or Showtime)

• abz says:

Ugh, seriously this is so annoying and it’s the same thing I kept reading comments on about Psych this past season. People complaining about the profanity and threatening to boycott. WTF?. Psych was hilarious and this past season had to be in the top 3 best seasons of the show, IMO.
      I personally think the dialogue and level of profanity on OUAT is just fine and not even that bad compared to its other dark content. That line had me laughing so hard. I’ve said this many times before and I’ll say it again. This show (as well as Psych) isn’t for young children and it really shouldn’t be. You want to watch with children, put on the Disney Channel or Nickolodeon or Cartoon Network or even the original Disney movies. OUAT is a show that’s audience should be primarily teenagers and adults. I don’t think this show is a “family” show and given the often dark content and themes of the show, it baffles me that people continue to claim that it is just because it uses Disney fairytales as part of the story,. If people want to watch it with their family, by all means go ahead, but people really shouldn’t be shocked or upset with what they see and the show shouldn’t have to change just because people choose to let their children watch.

• Ram510 says:

I’ve seen every episode of OUAT and I don’t ever recall a rape scene taking place, what are you talking about?

2. Badpenny says:

18: I’d like to see Kevin’s Komics as a summer series. Give it 13 episodes to see what it can do. That way you can have some cameos by some of the regular cast who aren’t working in the summer and still have access to it during the regular season as needed.

3. Ashley says:

STEWART. The comic book guy’s name is Stewart. Poor guy, he’s so insignificant, even tv news writers can’t get his name right.

4. J.J. Sawyer Phillips says:

Given Regina’s character and the fact that the show has used “profanity” before, I didn’t see it as very shocking, nor was it gratuitous. I don’t want the show to sound like it could be on Showtime or HBO, mind you; but it was perfectly acceptable in context.

5. Cher says:

I’d like to see Stewart and the guy who talks funny on a show together.

6. Jerri says:

10. I’m more interested to find out what the frell happened to May in Bahrain so she got out of field work. That woman is definitely kick ass. Could give black widow a run for her money I think.

7. Bruce_F says:

14. The shakiest part of Ziva’s exit story is that it’s practically impossible to succinctly explain in one sentence WHY her character decided to completely abandon the life she built for herself.

• John 1138 says:

Oh that’s actually easy: “She just got so tired of killing people”.

• Bruce_F says:

My bad, John 1138. I should have been more specific and said “succinctly explain in one sentence WHY her character decided to completely abandon the life she built for herself… that makes any modicum of sense for the character at all.” :)

• Elyse says:

I totally agree Bruce!!! I hated the episode and by the end I was yelling at my TV for Ziva to just freaking leave already.

8. Julia says:

3: I loved the fluid transition into the opening credits on The Good Wife! So glad this show is back, it’s truly one of the best.
    12: Haha, loved that scene on Trophy Wife! Bradley Whitford could sell me vacuum cleaners, I would buy them all. He’s so charming!
    13: Pastor Casey’s career change seemed a little odd. It didn’t fit the character we got to know. But I’m excited that Adam Pally is on the show and they handled the break-up scene beautifully. The Mindy Project handles its drama so well!
    22: I actually wasn’t surprised Fitz leaked Olivias name on Scandal.. Lately, he didn’t seem to care about being president anymore.

9. Mel says:

I won’t even address anything Breaking Bad. I’m still in afterglow after that spectacular finale. Yeah, there were a few things that could have been done better, but in the end, I got the results I wanted.

#7 When Chef Rudy put the spoon back in the pot I screamed. Hysterical!

#8 I was thinking Ichabod’s shirt was looking extremely crisp and stain free for being buried in the dirt for 250 years. Okay, new clothes would be good, but that duster coat and that fabulous hair must stay.

#23 Sofia Vergara’s K-mart commercial was great. And she’s right (especially if you are drawing Sofia).

• Dark Defender says:

#8 – pretty sure Icabod has done the laundry since the premiere. He needs to keep the coat and the boots – ala Capt. Jack Harkness. It is what makes him appealing (along with his accent).

• Liza180 says:

The only question about BB is how the heck Walt got the risin into Lydia’s coffee? She opened a packet of sugar. How did he get the packet to her?

• Jen88 says:

She was very rigid and predictable: same place, time, seat, and of course, only Stevia with her tea. There was only one packet at her table. She even asked the server for more after she emptied the Ricin packet.

10. Zach says:

18. Maybe if the business started doing better. I like Stuart, and think Kevin Sussman would make a capable lead, but the way he’s written is just too pathetic.

• Badpenny says:

Wasn’t everyone pathetic on TBBT and then got better? Now the womanizer Howard is married, Sheldon has a GF, Raj can talk to women, etc.

• roderk says:

18. For me there’s the Sheldon’s Pack composed of kripke, Stuart, Zack and Levar Burton as a possible spin-off.
      But it’s possible to create a spin-off on Raj’s family in India.
      A version of Community with President Siebert.
      Stuart can have a sitcom where he works fpr a webcomics studio.

Byt also a sticom where bernadette’s father wants to be a private and work with a nerd (for CSI) and Zach as an enforcer.

11. dude says:

#17: Reign for sure. Using Royals was brilliant and kind of makes me want to see the show.

12. M3rc Nate says:

4) Well considering all they showed was the two cops in the car INFRONT of their house, and there was obviously a back yard with a back door… I would assume he came in through the back. But im guessing you knew that and your commenting more on “what cops are dumb enough to only sit on the front of the house not the back?”. I agree.

7) Damn I gave up on it and had deleted it from my Season Record.

8) Yeah there is a fine line with having him do the “What is this contraption?!” cause he’s from the past, but honestly I am wanting it more than they are giving it. They should be taking the opportunity to have him looking dumbfounded at a cell phone as he stands next to Mills (for the short time he has no lines).

9) No, i love that show i hope it gets renewed. Just another in a long line of shows from SNL people that are the FUNNIEST shows on TV, yet how is that possible if SNL sucks 95% of the time?

10) Idk if i care about Ming’s character. She is obviously a Black Widow copy-and-paste. I mean all you have to do is watch her fight scenes, and the biggest visual proof of all time was in the most recent episode, where she is standing like Black Widow does, holding two glocks (one in each hand) like Black Widow is known to and did constantly in the Avengers. Where in the world do Columbian (or w/e they were) army get Glocks from?

11) Sorry but I like Cece more.

14) Thats like the least of the “Ziva’s Exit” problems. I hope they move on and dont have him hung up on her single forever until they can get her back by backing up a dump truck full of cash in front of her house.

15) I agree, but it really is a cultural thing.

23) Just watched that commercial, loved it.

13. Kim R says:

3. Loved The Good Wife’s entire opening segment building up to that morphing moment of Alicia’s face from the courtroom into the opening credits. So well done.
    10. I’m a AOS pvr’er and am thoroughly enjoying the mix of action, character stories and humour. :)
    14. I didn’t find anything “shaky” abut the NCIS farwell to Ziva. I loved how they wrote it and how they acted it. :)
    19. I said it before and I’ll say it again….2013’s Charo. :D
    20. Yes.

14. R.O.B. says:

Getting dangerously underwhelmed by AOS – second episode was a little cheesy and cliche. The hole in the airplane bit, come on. There’s a lot of too-good-to-be-true magical devices in that show. Staring to think it should be called “Because M.A.G.I.C.”

• Daisy says:

Um…are you saying you want more reality in a show about super heroes? Sure. Okay…

• John 1138 says:

Well it’s not like it’s based on comic books or anything….

Oh.

Wait.

• R.O.B. says:

No, I see your point. But what good are superheroes if the regular Joes have every magical device they need to save the day? This is a show about the Agents that find superheroes, no? I can already see that any plot involving potential danger to the Agents will resolve itself through the use of take your pick: Magic martial arts (is the Melinda May character a cyborg?), magic devices, magical ability to perceive something dangerous is about to happen, magical ability to transport a massive military cargo jet anywhere and everywhere (with only one pilot, who also has to step in and do kung fu when necessary), etc. I get that it all takes place in the already too-convenient world of superhero magic, I am just saying this particular show is resolving its plots a little too cleanly with magic already.

15. Petter says:

I really enjoyed the lines Once had for the premiere. She could have used far worse language than that. I know it’s a family show, but I will never understand Americans problem with the b-Word.

16. Erin says:

2. I thought the line was funny but I was a little surprised but it’s an awesome line and it only happens once soo…yeah. I don’t think the opening credits are getting too spoilery because I like figuring out how its going to be in each show.
    10. Melinda May is a badass ninja warrior. I’m more afraid of why she stopped being “The Cavalary” then what she did as “The Calvary”.
    18. That would be awesome but I don’t know how well a Stewart spin off would do though I would love love love to see it.

17. cjeffery7 says:

23 – actually, the best line of that commercial is, “if that’s french for more boobiness, yes.”

18. Daisy says:

12. Bradley Whitford is very attractive. I’m not a huge fan of guys marrying women 20 years their junior but this couple doesn’t seem ill suited.

14. I thought the scene seemed too serious for Tony to throw in a cheesy one-liner. It was a good scene. And a worthy farewell to Ziva.

22. How fantastic was Scandal? Fitz being the leak was just delightful. For once Fitz tried to protect Olivia and it made him a little bit more worth of her than he had been.

19. Leah says:

Yay! I can answer a lot of them this week.

3. TGW direction this week was flawless. I want to watch it again and again. And then watch it on mute just to appreciate everything.

8. I’m loving Sleepy Hollow. So weird and spooky and funny. The whole internet has been asking about Ichy’s clothes…so hopefully they acknowledge it soon.

9. Also loving B99. How worried should I be about its ratings??? I loved Gina’s dance for the youths.

11. I honestly could never decide how I wanted that triangle to go. Cece. (I think).

13. I was never as attached to Pastor Casey as I know a lot of people were…but even I was annoyed at how he was written off. That was completely random. Sometimes I love this show…and sometimes I just scoff it.

22. When is Fitz going to realize just how badbutt Mellie is? He is constantly underestimating her, and it is constantly blowing up in his face. C’mon man. Prove to me that you deserve Olivia. Use that great brain everyone keeps telling me you have.

23. I am so sick of that commercial. It has been every other ad on Hulu for the past two weeks.

20. billy says:

18 I’ll see a sitcom in the spirit of the film Green Card. desperate Stuart married a girl and does not realize that she is using him to get a map. She will live with him until her papers.

21. missvci says:

18. Given that they tried to make Stuart a series regular just to bring him back to recurring I find it highly unlikely he’d get a spinoff now. I like him in small doses, maybe he could pull off his own show.
    This could never happen but I would love to see Leonard mom get her own show scanning people brain and taking on crazy clients, i think it’d be hilarious

22. Nic says:

I have been looking for those previews with the s

23. Nic says:

I have been looking for those previews with the songs! The Reign and the Once Wonderland with those songs. Can anyone point me in the direction?

24. Josh Emerson says:

I would not watch a spin-off starring Stewart. I find him incredibly annoying on The Big Bang Theory.

25. PFitzDC says:

LOVE Sofia Vegara’s Kmart commercial—you are absolutely right it SHOULD be the tag line of the year!

26. Luis says:

I was totally waiting to hear Tony say “We’ll always have Paris!!”

27. #2 well seeing how I had thought she said “fillet the fish” it didn’t seem that bad to me. I know I wasn’t the only one either. I agree though, the violence is worse than the b-word. Especially if it goes over their heads.

I still think it is a family show, but families with older kids.

28. Alichat says:

5) Of course I didn’t believe Jack. The expression on his face after she ran out said everything. And let’s just push aside the not getting a second opinion part for a second….why was Conrad so quick to believe he has Huntingtons? No, ‘can you run the test again doctor?’ or ‘are you sure?’ moments. There was no mention of anyone else in his family having it, it’s genetic, and they don’t question it at all?!
    8) I love that coat though! If they BR him, they have to figure out a way to have him remain in the coat. He just isn’t Ichabod without that coat and hair.
    22) Oh yeah, I had Fitz on the list, but behind a few others. I knew Hal was involved, but didn’t know for sure Fitz was until he told Sally he was going to own up to it. Then I knew.
    23) My favorite part of that commercial is when she says “busty-er,” the seamstress replies “you mean bustier”, and she says “if that’s French for more boobiness, then jes.”

• Pia says:

Actually, Conrad says that Daniel should be tested for Huntington’s because his grandfather had it.

• Alichat says:

Hmm really? I heard him tell Daniel he should get tested because it’s genetic, but I missed the grandfather part. I don’t recall them mentioning that when William Devane guested back in season 1.

• roderk says:

The big discovery with this test is perhaps it’s a plan to reveal that Daniel isn’t Conrad’s son.

29. Guest says:

8. Ichabod is a 18th century man: there’s absolutely no way in which he would ever accept a woman to buy him clothes, no matter how entwined destiny want them to be.

30. Pia says:

5. The doctor seemed to be some famous name, so I can somewhat see that Conrad wouldn’t get an immediate second opinion. It could become a contentious plot point later. He also mentions that his father had Huntington’s, so it was more of a dreaded diagnosis than I surprising one.

31. Winnie says:

Awww, I thought Parks and Rec would get a shout out somewhere. I knew to expect the episode from previous TV line articles, but I was hoping Ron’s “quest [to be] off the grid” with Social media addicts Tom and Donna, and the accidental Vine video would rank here.

Oh, and yes, Yeast-i-stat (whatever Gunther needed it for)! Plus Carrie and Sue’s latest assessment of the Glee Club’s need for an adversary (really the part about “last minute Journey songs”)…

32. Angela says:

#21: Haha, I would be fine with that! That commercial was hilarious.

33. Deg says:

‘Mom’ didn’t get a second episode on my tv. bad show.

• kaylin13 says:

the second epsiode was way worse than the first. so you are not missing out! so no clue why they said it was way funnier,

34. Ronaa Ovlaf says:

18: How about Leslie Winkle? We’ve haven’t heard from her since the second season and there’s bound to be some stories with her character.

35. DavidSask says:

Mom is not a funny show, that can be corrected!!!

36. Tom Charles says:

~
    You really think there’s enough material in Stuart to carry a show?

37. Metoo says:

You people that didn’t give Mom a second episode are exactly the ones who will whine when your favourite shows get cancelled after short periods. A show can’t be judged on one or two episodes…you’re helping the networks justify canning them. But I’m sure you’ll get very vocal when they get rid of Agents of Shield…

38. Cass says:

#2: Did I miss something? When did the Evil Queen become a role model for the youth of America?

39. jenferner8 says:

#2 is especially funny given that at one point I thought Hook said something to Davd about “the sluts” (meaning Snow and Regina who were having a physical fight during “storm” that was brewing) to which I thought David said “don’t call my wife a slut”. The water was so loud I wasn’t sure exactly what Hook said. Also I seem to recall Emma telling Gold “it’s raining like a bitch”, so language shouldn’t be a big issue.
    As for Sleepy Hollow’s Crane, he looks mighty fine whatever he wears and so does Captain Jack! I love those long coats!

40. jenferner8 says:

As for NCIS, I half expected something Casablanca-like but only because Tony is such a movie buff. That being said, if Michael is satisfied with ending then so am I.

41. cate says:

I honestly don’t see what the big deal is. So your kid hears the word “bitch,” is that gonna scar them for life? If you think they don’t know it and/or use it, you’re just kidding yourself. Besides that, I don’t consider Once Upon a Time to be a show appropriate for young children regardless of the fairytale aspect.

42. There was a poll about who leaked the information about Olivia…on this site I believe… and I totally picked Fitz. It only made sense, he would be the only one to benefit from it and he’s bloody selfish.

43. Joy says:

For Revenge: The Jack and Emily kiss was my favorite part of the episode! And yes, I was a bit crushed when he then said he felt nothing for her but hey, the guy has a right to be angry after everything that’s happened to him! Also, I honestly don’t understand why everyone is so upset about the Huntington’s Disease situation… the writers needed an excuse to get Conrad out of Albany and honestly, I couldn’t come up with a better idea than them. Could you??? Besides, I think we should wait until the 2nd or 3rd episode to see how things pan out before being so aggressively judgemental.

• Joy says:

… Not that I’m saying Huntington’s Disease should be a trivial subject. It’s a serious disease. But let’s wait to see where the Revenge writers take this before jumping down their backs. That’s all.

44. Joy says:

PS: I believe the Revenge season 3 is off to a great start!!! Sunil Nayar had to spend much of the episode correcting the course certain characters were taking under Mike Kelley’s hand (like Conrad being Governor and Charlotte being pregnant). But I’m super excited for this season… that they’re leaving the boardroom (which was boring!) and heading back to the beach! :-D

45. Brock says:

5. Conrad’s father or grandfather had the disease…. why follow up with another opinion when it’s been inevitable in his mind he might have it?

46. Britta Unfiltered says:

4, I kind of wondered that myself about Walt sneaking into the house. It seemed highly unlikely he would have been able to do that.
    18. Don’t give them ideas!

47. Amy says:

Why do are you guys totally ignoring Castle these days?

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

This isn’t some, like, “bestest moments” list. It’s a list of questions that pop in our heads throughout the week. And I had no questions about Castle.

• r.m. says:

I love this column and look forward to it every week. I also think it’s awesome that you take the time to read the comments, Matt. Keep up the great work Team Tvline!

48. Larry says:

18. I think a spin off of Sheldon and Penny would be great. Its just a mater of time before those two hook up.