Nikita Final Season Premiere Date Announced

Get More: Scheduling News

Nikita Final Season Premiere DateNikita‘s farewell season has an official launch date.

The erstwhile Division team will kick off its six-episode final mission on Friday, Nov. 22 at 9/8c.

The CW spy thriller’s fourth season will air over six straight weeks, leading up to a bound-to-be epic series finale on Dec. 27.

VIDEO | Nikita Comic-Con — Amanda Death, New Office in Final Season

The official description of the swan-song run reads as follows…

Framed for assassinating the President at the end of last season, Nikita finds herself at the beginning of season four alone and on the run, hunted as the most wanted woman in the world. But when she follows up a lead that could clear her name, Nikita unexpectedly finds herself reunited with her old team. Forced to work together again, Nikita and her allies have to get past their emotional wounds in order to take down their nemesis, Amanda. In the process, they discover that the plot to frame Nikita is actually part of a much larger conspiracy, one that could lead to global catastrophe.

Showrunner Craig Silverstein recently assured TVLine that before Nikita draws to a close, the story will “come to a conclusion. As much of one as possible.”

Tags: ,

Comments (30)

• I can’t believe it’s finally happening. Nikita is ending. Well, at least I get to see Sonya on Sleepy Hollow. I hope everyone else pop up in other things as well.

Comment by Lena120 – October 4, 2013 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Omg! Is THAT who that is????? I knew she looked familiar from somewhere!!! She just looks so tough and bad-a$$ in this role. Wow.

Comment by Dee – October 4, 2013 12:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was Sonya?? Wow! What a difference :)

Comment by kavyn – October 4, 2013 01:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It was really bothering me while watching Sleepy Hollow that I couldn’t figure out where I knew her from and I looked her up and could not believe it was Sonya from Nikita!!

Comment by Mikael – October 7, 2013 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d probably be worried if the show didn’t come to a conclusion seeing as they’ve had more than enough to wrap it up. Still bitter at the CW over 90210.

Comment by JJM – October 4, 2013 10:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • 90210 was horrible,glad it ended

Comment by Shaun – October 4, 2013 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great, opening night for Catching Fire. Well, at least we don’t have to worry about ratings anymore.

Comment by Rebecca Parker – October 4, 2013 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m gonna miss this show so much!

Comment by Olivia – October 4, 2013 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait to see how this spy thriller is going to end. Maggie Q is one of the best female TV butt kickers I’ve ever seen.

Comment by Flacco Kaepernick – October 4, 2013 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So sad for this to end but at least we get 6 straight, what I’m sure to be, amazing episodes. Great show, great stories, AMAZING TALENTED CAST. BIRKHOFF!!!!!!

Comment by Lisa – October 4, 2013 11:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on iwatch2much.

Comment by nguber – October 4, 2013 11:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They should launch this two weeks earlier. November is jammed packed already with the launch of PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One and that’s not even counting The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.

Comment by Roger – October 4, 2013 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The show’s ending. They don’t care about ratings any more.

Comment by c0rinne – October 5, 2013 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this past 3 seasons have been an amazing journey. so glad the show gets to end properly and not axed abruptly. the whole cast is just awesome and props to craig for the great story and everyone else involved in making the show. can’t wait for the premiere.

Comment by johnny – October 4, 2013 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Most of the others series will probably be on hiatus for Christmas, they could have put it on another night than Friday!!

Comment by Marie – October 4, 2013 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m going to miss this show so much, but it DOES seem like it’s reaching a natural end. I hope the writers give us a really satisfying ending. Can’t wait to have Maggie Q and the gang back on my TV!

Comment by Brooke – October 4, 2013 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • im going to be so sad to see the show go but at least we get a proper finish. would i like it to have more episodes so they can actually tell the full story rather than the cut down version we will get? of course, but at least we are getting it.
    hopefully the great cast will move on to other jobs quickly because they deserve more recognition for their great work on the show, lyndsy fonseca and aaron stanford especially.

Comment by Alan – October 4, 2013 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One of the best action shows. The best thing is this show will be COMPLETE with a beginning and an end. 73 episodes not to shabby at all. This will be like Breaking Bad,Fringe,LOST,Alias and Buffy shows that will be remembered as fantastic by the fans because they did not run out of ideas and ended at the right time. Nikita is now part of that awesome family.

Glad that this show is not gonna become a show you couldn’t wait to watch but because of running out of storylines has become truly awful like shows like Supernatural, Bones, HIMYM, True Blood shows past their due date. Worst thing that could ever happen to a tv show.

Comment by Michael – October 4, 2013 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Your sentences are a bit confusing, but if you’re trying to say what I think you’re trying to say, I have to disagree. Most of the shows you claim are remembered as fantastic by the fans have actually taken a lot of heat over their final seasons, particularly “Lost” and “Alias”. If you’re trying to say “Supernatural” has become ‘truly awful’, you don’t know what truly awful is. Even in its 8th season, “Supernatural” was a heck of a lot better than 90% of the shows on TV right now.

Comment by Carrie – October 4, 2013 04:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree with Michael if you have watched Supernatural from the beginning its is VERY clear that the creators has run out of story to tell and yes it has become almost unwatchable now if you remember how good it was in the earlier seasons.

Nikita truly is a show that has been brilliant from the beginning to its ending episode and will reach a satisfying conclusion when the show is still strong and will go out on top creatively.

Supernatural NOT so much it has become tired show even the actors is just going through the motions like they are bored out of their minds.

Comment by Kevin – October 5, 2013 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love Alias, and that final season seemed like it was going to redeem the show after a too convoluted season 3 and lackluster season 4. The idea they set up was great, but then they just rehashed things from previous seasons, i.e. “the horizon” being the exact same thing as the “sphere of life” from season 3, Rambaldi’s endgame being eternal life after having said in season 4 that it wasn’t. It at least got an ending, but I guess I’m still bitter that the whole “Prophet Five” thing turned out to not be as great as it could’ve been. Anyway, back to Nikita, I can’t wait to see how it all ends. I wish we could’ve gotten 13 episodes for the final season, but I’m glad to have any at all!

Comment by Mikael – October 7, 2013 10:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I won’t be able to forget that premiere date. It’s also my birthday. I’m just glad the show isn’t ending on my b-day. I’ll be sad to see it go. I wish they had given them more episodes.

Comment by Carrie – October 4, 2013 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The CW made a mistake ending this series, it’s one of the best they have…Really did we need TVD spin-off when the series itself sucks? So sick of sappy emo shows, like TVD, Beauty and the Beast and now Originals…at lease we have Arrow…NIKITA is/was awesome.

Comment by JDS – October 4, 2013 07:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have really enjoyed Nikita & wish it would always be on CW. It has really been
    Awesome. Good plots, fantastic characters, awesome actors. Why do the good
    Shows have to end? Yes, I like some other shows as well, but I always looked
    forward with anticipation, best show on TV, NIKITA!!! Thank you for a fantastic
    Experience with Nikita & the cast

Comment by Delores Harris – October 11, 2013 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is first series movie I ever stayed tune on my dvd…can’t wait to have the remaining episode..my love for percy still makes me watch and Alex

Comment by hudu masaud – October 25, 2013 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this movie is very awesome,i love it so much..i”ve watched many movies but this one is fantastic
    i love ALEX she makes me watch more and more.

Comment by buaa mlachake – October 31, 2013 07:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maggie Q… the baddest butt female kicker, Micky… ever serious and lover boy, Birkhoff… my man, hillarious, super brain and lover boy, Ryan…cute boss, Sonya…the pretty school girl…AM PROUD OF Y’ALL…..

Comment by Donald – November 2, 2013 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • sad it ended i they had more episodes .”;; that was one of the best series big up to #nikii#

Comment by james – November 23, 2013 04:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s a shame that NIKITA will come to a close. Maggie Q was cast perfectly for the character. The problem on the other hand for a perfect casting is the audience ability to disconnect from her NIKITA character. I hope to see her in another action packed series. As for the rest of the cast, good luck on your next endeavor. This franchise will surely be on everyone’s video collections.

Comment by joey cayabyab – December 14, 2013 08:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How can the show end with Amanda alive, and no one really knowing what she did to Nikita? It was a great thriller, so much so that I saw all the episodes from season one until Cancelled–what a subtitle. How do you cancel such a show with excellent actors?

Comment by Ben – February 2, 2014 06:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post