Revenge Sneak Peeks: Victoria's Priestly Past, Patrick's Smashing First Family Dinner

Two men from Victoria’s past darken Grayson Manor’s doorstep in this Sunday’s Revenge (ABC, 9/8c). One, the lady of the house is thrilled to see. The other? Heavens, no.

First, James LeGros (Girls) shows up as Father Paul, a man of the cloth with some connection to Victoria and Conrad. Given Queen V’s reaction, what’s your guess on their backstory?  Press PLAY on the clip below, then scroll down:

Loading video...

RELATED | New Revenge Showrunner Answers Burning Qs, Previews What’s to Come

Then, Victoria officially introduces her family — and Emily — to Patrick. Press PLAY to watch the big moment, then scroll down:

Loading video...

Finally, though Daniel and Charlotte aren’t psyched about their newest sibling, their dad seems the worst off (might want to stay away from the water when good ol’ Emily’s sitting next to you, Conrad). Press PLAY to see the Graysons implode (again), then hit the comments with your predictions for the upcoming episode!

Loading video...

1. Gio86 says:

Looks like a great episode, I cannot wait!!!

2. Mr. White says:

“Who is this?” “Our brother.” LOL! Talk about super awkward… Looks great!

3. jamesvhowe says:

I Cannot wait for this!! My new favorite show, love the newest cast member.

4. SJ says:

It looks like Emily will keep slipping something to Conrad to make his muscles contract, which is why he won’t be asking for a second opinion as far as his diagnosis. I am loving the season so far!

5. Glinda says:

Conrad is about to accept patrick!
    Conrad’s getting soft while Charlotte’s mean

6. Alichat says:

Ok…I’m sorry….but why is Charlotte getting all worked up over Conrad?! Seriously, did her brain die with Declan? What is the deal with all the support for the man who stole all her money and then pretty much disowned her when it was confirmed that she’s David Clarke’s daughter?

• Nicky says:

Conrad didn’t disowned her, only stayed disappointed. He was the one who saved her life after that terrible suicide attempt at the end of S1. Declan was an useless character (glad ‘Revenge’ got rid of him), and if I recall he publicly called Charlotte a liar in front of a court only to save his brother ass and hated her family including her beloved brother Daniel. Honestly, he was a ‘douche’ for the girl.

• allen says:

Agree! You are so right. I’m stunned by some comments. Everyone is so against the Graysons that no one analyzes carefully the facts; I’m calling that brainwashing. So clap hands for the creator and producers because they won the bet.

• Alichat says:

Actually, he did disown her. It wasn’t in public, but in the house during one of their big family blowouts. He did eventually (a few episodes later I think) give her a ‘you are my daughter and I love you’ speech. And yes, he was the one who found her after she attempted suicide, but alot happened between the season 1 finale and the season 3 premiere. Remember he also conspired to keep her in rehab after her suicide attempt so he could steal all her money. I’m not saying it’s odd that she still talks to Conrad….I mean look at Daniel and all he knows and he’s still around….but I don’t understand the overly affectionate way she deals with him now. And this is before his ‘sickness.’ I feel like she should have the same reserved disdain for both her parents, not just Victoria, especially since she’s become such a catty, b**chy character. Speaking of that attitude, I’m curious to see how she is around Jack.

• allen says:

Let’s me making you laugh again and you will thank me later. Brainwashing is a tool used by manipulators. They stated wrong facts over the truth constantly. They mixed facts and lies (or fantasy) and they try to convince people that this beverage is so good. Manipulators are jugdmental; everybody is wrong but them. Each time you try to explain something differently, they undermine you or accuse you of being mean or unhappy. Do you see what mean? Maybe not! Revenge is a great soap opera for digging them out. Great show!

• allen says:

You can say anything against Conrad or Victoria, but they are loving and caring parents.

7. Pati says:

The first episode was so good. I really enjoyed everything about it. Just needed a little bit more Aiden I really like him. I know most people hate him but I like them together. The only one that needs to go now is Charlotte she is terrible, bad actress bad hair and what is she there for. What happened to her baby?

• Nicky says:

No more baby and Declan either. There was a line at her Victoria’s meeting about how she lost the baby and Declan. Declan was so hated that not even his genes could be allowed to go on. I’m glad about it.

Babies tend to drag down shows. We already had Amanda’s baby, so another would just be the same thing over again. I really like how b!tchy she is this season. She seems capable of standing up to her mother now, and I’m looking forward to seeing more conflict between them.

However I like Charlotte, but she is played by a very poor actress. Either that, or she just gets the lamest, most cringe worthy dialogue. Perhaps it’s a combination of both.

8. marie-agnes says:

c’est tendu mais moi j’aime bien.

9. Shannon says:

I am not sure if Patrick is Patrick. I think Victoria brought him in as part of her plan to get close to Nolan. A lot of things are just to convienent.