Glee Exclusive: Sue Dishes Will's Sex Life, Trash-Talks His Ex Terri in Lost Season 4 Clip

Get More: DVD, Glee, Video

When Sue Sylvester waxed poetic about Will Schuester’s nether-regions in Glee‘s Season 4 premiere, the results ended up on the cutting-room floor. And that meant you didn’t get to hear zingers like, “There’s no mistaking the healthful glow of a man no longer aching from a set of ice-blue clackers.” (¡!)

RELATED | First Look: Glee Says ‘Goodbye’ to Finn

Now, though, that uncomfortable conversation has found its way on to the Glee Season 4 DVD (in stores Tuesday) — and TVLine has your exclusive first look!

RELATED | Glee in Season 5: Dream Plot Developments for 13 Key Characters — Rachel, Santana and More!

Press play below for the full discussion of Emma’s fragile pelvis, Will’s enthusiastic lovemaking and the general distastefulness of gone (but hardly forgotten) Terri. Will you be picking up Glee Season 4 this week? Sound off below!

Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (18)

• S4 was the destruction of Finn and Finchel, why would I want to relive that crap season? Not thanks! This will be the first Glee DVD Box Set I don’t buy. The best part of the DVD is the missing scenes that you can watch on youtube along with the NY features. Otherwise S4 was a disaster/train wreck of untalented boring Newbies and Blaine focused SL’s (if you can even call them SL’) with very small parts of Rachel, Finn and Santana. Not worth the money!

Comment by T25 – October 2, 2013 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And yet you made sure you were the first to leave a post- TROLL Go feel bad about your loser self someplace else. We are tired of you!

Comment by Cammie – October 2, 2013 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It was asked if we would by season 4 DVDs. A simple question and a simple answer with the reasons why. We have the right to voice our opinions, whether they are positive or negative of Glee. As for buying DVDS of season 4. I won’t either. For the same reasons. Glee sucked season 4. Why should I buy that stuff?

Comment by Mena – October 2, 2013 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Season 4 was not memorable or even something I’d want to relive. NY with Santana, Kurt and Rachel seems more pleasing. But, last year ruined Glee for me, so episode 3 will be my last. I choose to say goodbye to Finn and Cory. Then, goodbye Glee. It just isn’t what I want to see anymore. I will definitely miss Finn.

Comment by Cheri – October 2, 2013 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Chill out. T25 doesn’t like season 4 that’s his/her opinion. No need to call them a troll and loser, that’s immature. I mean a questions was asked at the end of this article, they answered it.

Comment by I like season 4 – October 2, 2013 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So true T25! Such a wasted season.

Comment by I agree – October 2, 2013 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • At least you had some sort of Finchel at all most of the rest of the vets were gone completely :(

Comment by Alice – October 2, 2013 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • destruction of finn and finchel when they still slobbered all over one another and had multiple conversations and interactions. meanwhile… bram.

Comment by E – October 2, 2013 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah because the show is called Finchel…oh wait, it’s not.

Comment by dude – October 2, 2013 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ALL OF THE THINGS THAT REMAIN ON GLEE’S DUMB CUTTING ROOM FLOOR AND THEY RELEASE THIS. I HATE THIS SHOW.

Comment by E – October 2, 2013 01:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yet you watched the clip. It must get boring in your parent’s basement.

Comment by dude – October 2, 2013 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I miss Terri. She was my favourite character. I stopped watching Glee when she was fired.

Comment by alistaircrane – October 2, 2013 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She was hilarious but it was the right decision. Once her and Will fizzled out she had no purpose on the show and keeping her around was a waste of her talent.

Comment by dude – October 2, 2013 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If they were creative, they could have found a way to utilize her. Perhaps as the school’s receptionist? She already had experience there as a nurse.

Comment by alistaircrane – October 2, 2013 07:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this special features shows how the writers forgot that Will and Sue were the most important thing of the show. Season 4 is all about Blaine cheating, Blaine getting all the solos, Blaine’s butt close ups, BLAM (Blaine and Sam). Finn was and always be the heart and soul of the show, even if he is gone for good. :(

Comment by Fernanda – October 2, 2013 07:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You forgot to mention Blaine’s hairgel, Blaine’s 1 chest hair, Blaine’s sadness after he cheated on Kurt, then his drooling over Sam, the season of Blee is over Yeah! But, Glee is over for me as well. Glee cannot overcome the muck of season 4 IMO. I will definitely miss Finn, but not Glee. Finn’s farewell tribute will be the hardest thing to watch. So sad.

Comment by Sil – October 3, 2013 11:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought season four was good. Although the writing was disjointed there were some very good episodes. I liked the newbies but the writing needs to be more sustained not random short stories that are dropped quickly.

Comment by Deborah Duckworth – October 3, 2013 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Glee. Have always hated the character of Sue. With all the bullying going on, her mean comments should have no place on national tv. Shame on the Glee producers for allowing this character to say and do what she does.

Comment by ElizabethAnn – October 4, 2013 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post