Exclusive Brooklyn Nine-Nine First Look: Terry Crews' Nemesis Is… A Little Girl's Dollhouse?!

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

The Brooklyn Nine-Nine team is bound to encounter a wide array of perps as the season progresses, and this Tuesday (Fox, 8:30/7:30x) Terry Crews‘ Sergeant Terry Jeffords will come fact-to-face with the worst one yet: his daughter’s dollhouse.

RELATED| Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 1 Cast — Andy Richter Guest-Stars

Press PLAY below to watch the unusually fearful Sarge attempt to assemble the pretty pink plaything, then hit the comments with your thoughts on Brooklyn thus far.

Comments (6)

• I’m really liking this show.

Comment by d – October 1, 2013 11:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry, this show didn’t make past the cut

Comment by cuius – October 1, 2013 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was surprised by how funny I found the first two episodes.

Comment by Luis – October 1, 2013 11:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really like it. Hope it doesnt get cancelled!

Comment by Jenna – October 1, 2013 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show is hilarious! Definitely my favorite show of the new season.

Comment by Shifty – October 1, 2013 09:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show is off to a stronger start that Parks and Rec and P&R went on to be, in my opinion, the best comedy on television. I feel like this show will only get better and better!

Comment by murley – October 2, 2013 08:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post