Fall TV Preview

Exclusive The Originals First Look: Elijah Brokers a Mysterious Deal With Marcel

The Originals backdoor pilot gave viewers a taste of what’s to come in New Orleans, but fans have yet to see any interaction between Elijah and Marcel — until now.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on 45 Returning Faves

In the following exclusive video from Thursday’s series premiere (The CW, 9/8c), the Original attempts to negotiate a deal with the city’s new king: Klaus’ blood to cure Marcel’s wolf-bitten friend in exchange for Jane Ann’s body.

But what does Elijah want with the dead witch? How will Marcel react to the terms? And which one of Klaus’ hobbies gets insulted in the process? You’ll have to watch the clip to find out.

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek, then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Loading video...

Comments (11)

• I love Elijah! He’s the reason I’m watching it this fall.

Comment by Rose – September 30, 2013 07:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • But Klaus already healed the hybrid. didnt he?

Comment by karine becke – September 30, 2013 08:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not a hybrid,just a vamp

Comment by Shaun – September 30, 2013 09:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The first episode is the events of the pilot from Elijah’s POV.

Comment by Maddie – September 30, 2013 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ohhh…thank you for that because I…was confused. The revamped backdoor pilot is out there and I have to say it doesn’t give me confidence that this show…will be around long. BUT…I love Elijah. I could watch a show with just Elijah. :)

Comment by Jewels – September 30, 2013 08:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is obviously unseen footage from the ‘Originals’ Pilot to be shown without the Mystic Falls portions for the Originals Premiere… or it’s Flashback, either way. Looking forward to the new series.

Comment by Elijah – September 30, 2013 10:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You might not know about what I’m about to tell you, they reshoot the pilot with Elijah in the central, not with Klaus like the episode that we had already watched, and this is the scene from the pilot we’re gonna watch this thursday.

Comment by Mister.T – September 30, 2013 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Eh I’m not that impressed.

Comment by Melinda – September 30, 2013 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Woohoo I’m excited. Love Klaus, Elijah and I have a good feeling I will love Marcel as well!

Comment by Jules – September 30, 2013 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Marcel and Elijah – my two fav characters.
    Ofcourse Elijah wants to get in good with the witches. They are always kicking everyone’s asses in the end. LOL

Comment by JXfan – September 30, 2013 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post