CBS Renews Unforgettable for Season 3

unforgettable-s2-300Make a note so you’ll remember: CBS’ Unforgettable will be back for a third season.

The series, starring Poppy Montgomery, will return with 13 new episodes in summer 2014, the network announced Friday.

RELATED | TVLine’s 2013 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Getting Cancelled?

This past summer, the series averaged 8.23 million viewers, more than twice what the Sunday 9/8c time period garnered the year before.

Are you happy that Carrie & Co. are coming back? Sound off in the comments!

1. Michael j daily says:

I love the show, and I’ve missed it. the cast is really cool.

2. D.L. says:

Psyched that Unforgettable is coming back. Beats the heck out of the “same old”, “same old”

3. Lisa says:

I watched series 1 here in the UK and thought it was great. Then the show got cancelled and I was gutted. But I just finished watching series 2 online. I am happy to see that it has been renewed again and hope that there will be more after that. I really like the new characters, but still thought the old ones worked just as well. Poppy n dylan have great chemistry. Love the show

4. Mandy says:

Yaasssssss hunni! I missed my favorite show and I’m so glad it’s back

5. Loved the Series and happy that there is another show out there without “blood and guts” and terrible violence that TV has deemed “entertainment.” Makes you curious about people with God given gifts and how they utilize them to help people.

6. anne says:

good show, they need to ptomote more, i’m happy about

7. tara says:

i love the show unforgettable. it has one of my favorite actors dylan walsh in it from
    nip/tuck. he is so good in every tv show he has been on. i was so sad when it almost got
    cancelled after s1.

• BigFED says:

I, also, like Dylan Walsh, but unfortunately he is second banana to the chief annoyance on this “Forgettable” show!!!

8. BigFED says:

What does it take to drive a stake through the heart of this inane “show”??? Poppy Montgomery is the female version of David Caruso except more annoying, if that is possible!!! This show should have never survived the first season much be considered for a third season. I was happy when it went away the first time thought for sure it was gone forever when it died in the second season. And NOW, it might be back for a third try?

THIS SHOW SHOULD BE CALLED “FORGETTABLE”, BUT IT JUST WON”T GO AWAY!!!

• Lynnette says:

Then don’t watch it!! People like you annoy me so much, why complain that the shows no good?? Just stop watching it you moron !!

• L Stanton says:

So go watch something more suited to your tastes and mental comprehension, like wrestling or X-Factor.

9. Richard says:

so glad to see unforgettable still around–one of the better shows on tv

10. Lynnette says:

While I loved season 1 especially the relationship of Cassie and Al season 2 has blown me away. The new characters are amazing and they work so well together.

Season 2 was well written, tightly directed and cleverly brought these new people together in such a way to make the audience beg for more.

The romance is always just under the surface a little like Castle before they declared their love for each other openly. Now we know this couple love each other deeply and yes we are, or I am, on the edge of my seat just waiting for it to go a little further.

Great actors, great stories and great show guys, many it continue for many years to come. By far my favourite show.

11. Terry says:

I am very pleased. I have watched the show from the very beginning and liked Poppy
    on Without A Trace. It just a nice show and deserves to be on the air compared
    to some of the other shows out there.

12. L Stanton says:

I really enjoy Poppy Montgomery in this role. I am looking forward to seeing what she can do with her remarkable ability to remember things. Also how this ability might have some adverse effects too.

13. Doris Twyman says:

I can’t wait for the new season

14. Pam P says:

Unforgettable is one of my favorite shows on TV and I was broken hearted when I learned it was cancelled! Thank heavens for CBS’s change of mind! We have it automatically taped, so unfortunately may affect the low ratings on some nights that we’re out on a Friday night.

15. Nina says:

So glad to see that Unforgettable will be back!

16. Carl Smith says:

Yea!! Looking forward to the episodes Summer 2014. Love th show and love the cacst!

17. Rexanna Martin says:

I really like this show please bring it back. .

18. Helena Sturnick says:

Love the series–thanks for renewal! The new format and location made it “jell.”

19. Nancy Weiss says:

Very happy they are returning. Tks

20. Stuart Coppins says:

Here in the UK we are only just starting Series 2, however great that Series 3 will be coming. Poppy Alexander is a great acting talent and this show demonstrates that in droves!!!!

21. Terry Prechtel says:

You had a very good show until the interracial kiss. I’ll never watch it again

22. Terry Prechtel says:

It was a good show until the interracial kiss. Stupid. I’ll never watch again. I hope your daughter marries one

23. I’ll never watch again after the interracial kiss. I hope your daughter marries one

24. Jay Ohland says:

Really enjoy the show hope it’s picked up for 2015

25. I love the program hope continue for longest time

26. Theresa says:

I am really pleased they are making a season 3 of unforgettable I really like it and can’t wait.

27. Henry Ohland says:

Yea Guys, this mid summer 2014, Unforgettable is mid season and it’s a great show, will there be a season 4?

28. May bullock says:

Great show keep it coming. From a big U.K. FAN

29. Donna says:

Yes I really like this show. Poppy is gorgeous and I loved Dylan Walsh in Nip Tuck so it’s great to see him back! I like the new team and the blossoming relationship between Carrie and Al and all of them. They’re great together.

30. Sheila Hein says:

This is my favorite tv show! Please keep it going except on Tuesday.

31. Niamh says:

I love watching unforgettable, this show its the highlight of my week. I would to see more seasons.

32. Season 2 soooo much better than season 1

33. Bonnie says:

I am so happy they decided to bring Unforgettable back. One of only a few shows that in my opinion are worth watching.