Set-Visit Video: Revenge Stars on Em's New Resolve, Nolan's Love Life and Daniel's Awakening - Plus: Jack and... Charlotte?!

Revenge Spoilers Season 3Ready those red Sharpies: Emily Thorne and the rest of your Revenge faves are back in all of their vengeance-seeking glory this Sunday (9/8c)!

TVLine hit the set of the addictive ABC drama to get the goods on what’s in store for the Hamptons elite in Season 3. What Emily VanCamp, Gabriel Mann, Nick Wechsler and Josh Bowman had to say might surprise you…. and not in an unsavory, the-Initiative-really-never-existed sorta way.

For starters, Ems is back in full revengenda mode, with the Graysons still her main target. Her plotting, however, will eventually hit a snag when, VanCamp shares, “Some of our main players really [begin] questioning her” actions — her typically out-of-the-loop fiance Daniel included.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on Revenge, Plus 44 Other Returning Favorites

“Emily does some really, really questionable things, and [her] relationship [with Daniel] begins to fray somewhat,” Bowman reveals. “He realizes that maybe this isn’t what he really wants… The relationship just isn’t a happy, happy one.”

Elsewhere in the ritzy coastal town, Jack — who “went away and did some math on what Emily did to his life” following the finale, notes Wechsler — has returned, and he’s none too pleased with his childhood love.

“[Emily and Jack] haven’t seen each other since this big reveal,” VanCamp teases. “He basically took Carl away, and I suppose she’s just been waiting to have that first encounter” — one which she previews as being “so not Jack and Emily,” while Wechsler describes it as having “some sexual tension there, but it’s more just anger on Jack’s part.”

“Slutty” Nolan, for his part, will be gaining a love interest (or two), Mann say with a laugh, while “‘Nolem’ or ‘Nemily,’ what have you” are back on “like a house on fire — like Mason Treadwell’s house on fire!”

Oh, and about that Jack and Charlotte (?!) tease up top, you’ll have to press PLAY for that juicy scoop. (We promise the interviews are worth watching strictly for that moment — and Wechler’s reaction to the topic.)

Are you eager to see how Revenge Season 3 plays out? Anything above pique your interest? Hit the comments!

1. iMember says:

Seriously, can it be Sunday already!?!? This is the show I’m most excited about to return this season and everything I’ve been hearing about Season 3 sounds perfect! Plus I hear the premiere is really, really good. Soooo, hurry up Sunday! I’m ready for some REVENGEEE! Love the whole cast so much.

2. gg72 says:

Nice behind the scenes video! They are all so adorable, especially Nick Wechsler and Gabriel Mann! I think season 3 will be the best season yet! Can’t wait until sunday, this summer has been torture!

3. abz says:

I knew Josh was British, but I don’t think I’ve ever heard him speak with his real accent. I like it so much better than his American one on the show. Still can’t believe Gabriel Mann is 41. WOW! Can’t wait till Sunday!!

• Lisa London says:

I had no idea! I just did a double take and went ‘whaaat?’! I had to IMDB him. I know most Brits in Hollywood but I really had no clue about him.

4. Brittney says:

Love this cast! Can’t wait for this season!
    wow Josh’s accent. Yummy

5. Matt says:

Sunday is going to be AMAZING!!!!

6. gogo says:

Between Gabriel and Josh I’m very hot and bothered. Is it Sunday yet!?

7. Jules says:

Haha, I love Nick Wechsler’s reaction to that question about a relationship with Charlotte…

also, can Sunday please come sooner?!?!?

8. allen says:

If I understood only Aiden has its chance: great for him when crazy meets crazy!! Those men (Daniel&Jack) have to challenge Emily’s crazyness. Please be men and not puppets!

9. allen says:

I’m puzzled: Emily wants Jack forgiveness but she is unable to forgive the Graysons for her Dad death. If she can find mutiple reasons for not forgiving the Graysons, so can Jack for her vendatta consequences in his own life. Is revenge an effective remedy for sociopathy and narcissism disorder? Michelle Banks, you did a terrible job!

• Nosey says:

I so totally agree w/ u, both are one in the same, their reaction is the same, but she should not be surprised @ all if he does not 4give her

10. Phil says:

Two things, first of all… Love this show, and cannot wait until tomorrow, second Gabriel Mann is hilarious!

11. buhle says:

can’t wait….i’m counting down the hours now…revenge..the best

12. Kat says:

Loved first episode of season three. Didn’t know Josh was a Brit but liked his accent, very attractive