Fall TV Preview

Exclusive Elementary Video: Joan Witnesses Sherlock and Mycroft's Tense Reunion

Elementary mines its literary roots in tonight’s Season 2 premiere (CBS, 10/9c) via the introduction of Sherlock’s brother, Mycroft (recurring guest star Rhys Ifans), and we’ve got your exclusive first look at the unexpected, hostile family reunion upon the P.I.’s return to London.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on Elementary and 44 Other Returning Faves

The issues run deep between the siblings, as a shell-shocked Joan learns while watching the men throw accusations at each other in the following scene.

Sherlock calls his brother lazy, but Mycroft has him beat with this surprising revelation: “Last time I saw him, he was face deep in my fiancée.”

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek, then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Loading video...

Comments (8)

• Rhys Ifans will always be the guy who ate a bowl of mayo in Notting Hill. LOL. Anxious to see him on here.

Comment by Lindsey – September 26, 2013 07:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly what I was thinking.. whatever he does, that image will never be erased from my mind.
      And I can’t wait to see him as Mycroft.

Comment by Jules – September 26, 2013 08:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That and the flashing door scene. still laugh when I think of that scene.

Comment by Kvivik – September 26, 2013 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show so much it causes me physical pain. And Mycroft is a delight!

Comment by devanie – September 26, 2013 08:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s interesting to see where they’re going with Mycroft, as he was always the smarter Holmes boy. I never would have imagined Mycroft’s nickname was “Fatty.” :)

Comment by Badpenny – September 26, 2013 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • very nice to see Mycroft show up. I’m interested to see where it goes. I think i was the only one who didn’t like the finale last year so this season should be intriguing as to what direction they go in.

Comment by James D – September 26, 2013 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sherlock and Joan are so married is not funny, I can bet Mycroft is going to use it to exact revenge for his fiancee.

Comment by NeglectedNYBee – September 26, 2013 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Joan and Sherlock, your marriage is showing.

I am loving this Mycroft.

Comment by Epidrone – September 26, 2013 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post