Bob's Burgers Gets Season 5 Order from Fox

Get More: Renewals

Bob's Burgers Season 5And the burger of the day is… Nacho-Goin’-Anywhere Burger!

Fox has renewed Bob’s Burgers for a 22-episode fifth season, TVLine has confirmed.

RELATED | Fall TV Grid: What’s on When? And Versus What?

Bob’s Burgers is one of those rare finds that just continues to outdo itself, creatively,” said Reilly. “The show has become a key member of our Sunday Animation Domination family, and we’re looking forward to attracting new fans with another season.”

The show’s fourth season gets underway this Sunday at 8:30/7:30c.

Comments (26)

• So, Bob’s Burgers is a key part, but American Dad isn’t? Makes no sense. I’m just happy American Dad will be airing still after this season.

Comment by Clayton – September 26, 2013 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well American Dad is older than Bob’s Burgers. And probably a bit cheaper since it isn’t a Seth MacFarlane product.

Comment by Esaul – September 26, 2013 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love AD, can’t stand BB, gave it maybe 5-10eps and just wasn’t working for me, at all. TBS you rock! (Though you should’ve saved Happy Endings too!)

Comment by Brock – September 26, 2013 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Werk! This is awesome news. My best friend and I are being Tina and Louise for Halloween.

Comment by Sam – September 26, 2013 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah that’s awesome

Comment by Jenna Michelle – September 27, 2013 09:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love AD but hate BB. I guess It must appeal to the same people who like twerking and Jonah Hill.

Comment by wjrxyz – September 26, 2013 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You guess wrong!

Comment by Sheila – September 27, 2013 03:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So pumped with this news. Bob’s Burgers and Archer are my go to for animation.

Comment by Bobby – September 26, 2013 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Zzzzzzzzz :-(

Comment by Flacco Kaepernick – September 26, 2013 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So that makes 89 eps by the end of the 5th season. They will either give it another season or end it with 5 seasons.

Comment by jake – September 26, 2013 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Absolutely one of the top 10 shows on TV. Fantastic news.

Comment by Jon – September 26, 2013 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m excited for Bob’s Burgers. I have just recently got into watching the show in syndication. I find it to be much funnier than American Dad. To be honest, I was just waiting for American Dad’s cancellation for years. It’ll never be as funny as Family Guy.

Comment by Austin – September 26, 2013 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t know how this show keeps getting renewed. Loved King of the Hill and all of the other current animation domination shows but this one I have always struggled to watch and enjoy. Seems like it’s just filling a spot. Curious to see what they will fill AD’s spot with when it goes to TBS. If Simpsons sticks around with this and Family Guy seems there will be another spot. They could have kept Cleavland around instead of this.

Comment by david – September 26, 2013 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • FOX already has a new show for American Dad’s timeslot. It’s called Murder Police, look it up!

Comment by Bad Samaritan – September 27, 2013 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Excellent, it is currently the best of Foxs AD lineup.

Comment by Mike R. – September 26, 2013 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The only show in Animation Domination that I watch. Tina is the absolute best!

Comment by Steven – September 26, 2013 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m happy…..love my Sunday rendez-vous with the Belcher’s….

Comment by Jules – September 26, 2013 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A key member!? The only key members are “The Simpsons” and “Family Guy” and they are as old as a TV show can get. Besides these two shows, FOX had not much successful programs on it’s Sunday night.

Comment by Dani – September 26, 2013 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bob’s Burgers is no American Dad. That being said, I do enjoy both & will still watch both.

Comment by JBS – September 26, 2013 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • True, because Bob’s Burgers is funny.

Comment by Sheila – September 27, 2013 03:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • TESTIFY!

Comment by Bad Samaritan – September 27, 2013 09:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yaaaaaaaaaaay. One of my favorite shows and the only one from the Sunday night line up I watch. It seems to appeal to a different sense I humor because I have tried American Dad a couple times and fought it pretty unfunny and I have never made it past the first five minutes of the Cleveland Show, it is terrible in my opinion.

Comment by murley – September 26, 2013 08:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • fought = found. *shakes fist at autocorrect*

Comment by murley – September 26, 2013 08:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dan Mintz is adorable. He was listening and smiling when he couldn’t get an word in edgewise. I’m glad one of my favorite shows is coming back.

Comment by Amanda Black – September 27, 2013 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is GREAT news. I lurve Bob’s Burgers!

Comment by rachelle – September 27, 2013 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • good riddance this show was so god awful, an abomination to all of animation if you will, they took the most bland boring character from family guy and gave him his own show, what could possibly go wrong? lol it was almost never funny and had the same old tired jokes and stereotypes that I’ve seen a million times before … although on the flipside i did give it a chance and the show was actually watchable a few times like that one episode where rallo befriends that old jewish guy at christmas time, their dynamic back and forth banter trash talk was pretty entertaining, they shoulda made the show just about those two, it woulda flourished

Comment by Daniel – December 30, 2013 11:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post