Bob's Burgers Gets Season 5 Order from Fox

Bob's Burgers Season 5And the burger of the day is… Nacho-Goin’-Anywhere Burger!

Fox has renewed Bob’s Burgers for a 22-episode fifth season, TVLine has confirmed.

RELATED | Fall TV Grid: What’s on When? And Versus What?

Bob’s Burgers is one of those rare finds that just continues to outdo itself, creatively,” said Reilly. “The show has become a key member of our Sunday Animation Domination family, and we’re looking forward to attracting new fans with another season.”

The show’s fourth season gets underway this Sunday at 8:30/7:30c.

1. Clayton says:

So, Bob’s Burgers is a key part, but American Dad isn’t? Makes no sense. I’m just happy American Dad will be airing still after this season.

2. Sam says:

Werk! This is awesome news. My best friend and I are being Tina and Louise for Halloween.

3. wjrxyz says:

I love AD but hate BB. I guess It must appeal to the same people who like twerking and Jonah Hill.

4. Bobby says:

So pumped with this news. Bob’s Burgers and Archer are my go to for animation.

5. jake says:

So that makes 89 eps by the end of the 5th season. They will either give it another season or end it with 5 seasons.

6. Jon says:

Absolutely one of the top 10 shows on TV. Fantastic news.

7. Austin says:

I’m excited for Bob’s Burgers. I have just recently got into watching the show in syndication. I find it to be much funnier than American Dad. To be honest, I was just waiting for American Dad’s cancellation for years. It’ll never be as funny as Family Guy.

8. david says:

I don’t know how this show keeps getting renewed. Loved King of the Hill and all of the other current animation domination shows but this one I have always struggled to watch and enjoy. Seems like it’s just filling a spot. Curious to see what they will fill AD’s spot with when it goes to TBS. If Simpsons sticks around with this and Family Guy seems there will be another spot. They could have kept Cleavland around instead of this.

9. Mike R. says:

Excellent, it is currently the best of Foxs AD lineup.

10. Steven says:

The only show in Animation Domination that I watch. Tina is the absolute best!

11. Jules says:

I’m happy…..love my Sunday rendez-vous with the Belcher’s….

12. Dani says:

A key member!? The only key members are “The Simpsons” and “Family Guy” and they are as old as a TV show can get. Besides these two shows, FOX had not much successful programs on it’s Sunday night.

13. JBS says:

Bob’s Burgers is no American Dad. That being said, I do enjoy both & will still watch both.

14. murley says:

Yaaaaaaaaaaay. One of my favorite shows and the only one from the Sunday night line up I watch. It seems to appeal to a different sense I humor because I have tried American Dad a couple times and fought it pretty unfunny and I have never made it past the first five minutes of the Cleveland Show, it is terrible in my opinion.

15. Amanda Black says:

Dan Mintz is adorable. He was listening and smiling when he couldn’t get an word in edgewise. I’m glad one of my favorite shows is coming back.

16. rachelle says:

This is GREAT news. I lurve Bob’s Burgers!

17. Daniel says:

good riddance this show was so god awful, an abomination to all of animation if you will, they took the most bland boring character from family guy and gave him his own show, what could possibly go wrong? lol it was almost never funny and had the same old tired jokes and stereotypes that I’ve seen a million times before … although on the flipside i did give it a chance and the show was actually watchable a few times like that one episode where rallo befriends that old jewish guy at christmas time, their dynamic back and forth banter trash talk was pretty entertaining, they shoulda made the show just about those two, it woulda flourished

18. Ethan says:

In my eyes Bob`s Burgers is the new Simpsons, except it`s better, the show is funny and memorable and each dialog is so cleverly put together it makes you want to rewind over and over again every word that comes out of each character`s mouth and it`s not just the comedy that makes the show great, the show raises awareness on what it takes to be a good parent and what it takes to succeed in life working together as a family. American Dad pfff…is so 5 years ago, the show has no spark, it`s too predictable and the characters are as dumbed down as Spongebob square pants. American Dad`s dumbed down characters, murder and violence might entertain little kids, but for us older guys shows like American dad is just too unbearable to watch.