Exclusive First Look: TBS' Ground Floor Has Bill Lawrence Humor, Pitch Perfect Singing

Get More: Previews, Video

Scrubs. Spin City. Cougar Town.

Bill Lawrence has a pretty stellar record when it comes to creating comedies, and now TVLine has your first look at his latest exec-producing effort: TBS’ Ground Floor.

RELATED | How I Met Your Mother Final Season Scoop: Breaking Bad Star Bryan Cranston to Return

The half-hour series (premiering Nov. 14 at 10/9c)  takes a look at the culture clash — and potential romantic entanglements — between high-salaried bankers and the hourly maintenance workers toiling below them. It’s got Scrubs vet John C. McGinley, Cougar Town alum Briga Heelan and Pitch Perfect‘s Skylar Astin (who breaks into song in the pilot).

RATINGS | Mighty S.H.I.E.L.D. Is TV’s Best Drama Debut in 4 Years, Chicago Fire Sizzles in New Slot

So press play below for the extended preview, then hit the comments and tell us if you’ll be making a visit to the Ground Floor.

Loading video...

Comments (23)

• When I heard Skylar Astin was going to be on, I knew I wanted to see it.

Comment by Bella – September 25, 2013 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yep!

Comment by Mel – September 25, 2013 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This show looks like so much fun! Can’t wait to see it…

Comment by Sandy – September 27, 2013 07:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • looks awesome! oh and Skylar… she’s perfect.

Comment by Elyse – September 25, 2013 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Uhhh,.. Skylar Austin is the GUY! Do you mean Brigga Heelan?

Comment by Mel – September 25, 2013 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • LOL no I just need to go to bed apparently. I meant to type *hes perfect. my bad!

Comment by Elyse – September 25, 2013 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is Bill Lawrence? Oh… I guess I’ll watch it then! I don’t watch any TBS comedies other than Cougar Town, which may not count considering it didn’t start there… The only one that interested me was Wedding Band and that got cancelled… Sigh.

Comment by Babybop – September 25, 2013 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Call me crazy, but Men at Work has blossomed into one of my favorite shows on TV. I remember when it debuted, people were going as far as to dub it “the worst show ever made”. It’s come a long, long way.

Comment by Zach – September 25, 2013 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Which one is that? The one with the 4 guys? That one at least looks funny, something that I can’t say about “Sullivan and Son”. Ha ha.

Comment by Babybop – September 25, 2013 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It’s also from the producers of Happy Endings. Worth mentioning.

Comment by Zach – September 25, 2013 04:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Shhhhhhh! Saying that’ll just get the show treated badly and cancelled!

Comment by Sheila – September 25, 2013 06:41 PM PDT
  • John C. Mcginley, never leave my television screen again.

Comment by Elly – September 25, 2013 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know she’s barely in this promo, but Good God is Alexis Knapp attractive.

Comment by wordsmith – September 25, 2013 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Alexis Knapp and Skyler Astin…Pitch Perfect reunion!

Comment by dude – September 26, 2013 07:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Super excited for this show! Bill Lawrence, Brigga Heelan, and a whole bunch of funny workman sounds like an awesome cast!

Comment by Anthony Tabet – September 25, 2013 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bill knows i’ll watch anything he makes.

Comment by flutiefan – September 25, 2013 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wait, against Scandal AND Cover Affairs? Why??? Hopefully it will rerun later because it looks good. Definitely would give it a try.

Comment by Babygate – September 25, 2013 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because those are dramas, and viewers of this would not be as likely to watch dramas.

Comment by Zach – September 25, 2013 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It kinda looks like an American, less nerd driven IT CROWD. Worth a shot…

Comment by Kat – September 25, 2013 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, but gender reversed.

Comment by Zach – September 25, 2013 05:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s Bill Lawrence so I’ll obviously be watching! He’s my absolute favorite TV writer. Cougar Town is my favorite show and Scrubs is up there as well.

Comment by JJ – September 25, 2013 06:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks like a bright young cast, and fun to watch. MB

Comment by Mark Brooks – September 25, 2013 06:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks amusing, I will give it a go!

Comment by DavidSask – September 25, 2013 07:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post