The Voice Recap: Finally Got a Piece of the Pie

Tessanne Chin The VoiceFive seasons in, there’s no denying The Voice has its predictable rhythms.

There are typically four or five successful auditions per hour, offset by one hopeful who doesn’t get any chairs to turn. The coaches are as plain as the desperation on a Kardashian’s face when they’re truly excited to get a singer on their team (versus feeling kinda ambivalent after hitting the big red button). And no matter the case, Cee Lo is gonna say something daffy, like asking a teenage girl if she got her boots at ALDO, then insisting on snapping a photo of ‘em (probably so he can purchase ‘em online during a coffee break).

Still, what makes The Voice an enduring treat are the “did I just see that?” twists: Alice Cooper making a shockingly emotional (albeit twisted) cameo to support one of his former protégés. The awesome choice of The Jeffersons‘ theme for a bearded soulman’s audition. A familiar character- and voiceover actress making a play at a different kind of notoriety. Xtina’s décolletage hiding in plain sight.

Episode 2 of Season 5 had all that — plus at least four (if not more) contestants who might have a reasonable chance at stealing the iron throne from Khaleesi Danielle Bradbery. (The only negative? The coaches asking questions of various hopefuls that made me feel like a producer was shouting questions into their ears.)

Anyhow, before I turn into Conspiracy Theory Jones, let’s cut to my ranking (from least- to most-promising) of the nine latest folks to advance to the Season 5 Battle Rounds:

9. Barry Black, “What You Won’t Do For Love” (Team Adam) | Flugelhorn imitation and retro-cool song choice aside, I didn’t hear much from Barry’s audition that convinced me he’ll advance past the Battle Rounds. I mean, it can’t be a good sign that I felt an overwhelming urge to Google “Aua, American Samoa” before the halfway point of his audition, can it?

8. Austin Jenckes, “Simple Man” (Team Blake) | Oh how I wish Carson Daly hadn’t baited this dude with the “Are you doing this for your dad?” question, which somehow seemed exploitative on the heels of an intro package outlining that Austin’s father had committed suicide some nine years back. Still, while Austin most certainly stayed on pitch during his audition, his tone and stage presence were the equivalent of cream-colored eggshell paint: Nothing wrong with it at all, but kind of indistinguishable from dozens of others like it.

7. Cole Vosbury, “Movin’ on Up” (Team Cee Lo) | Cole’s may be a case of the contestant’s song choice — and former rocker-chick grandma — being more memorable than the actual vocal performance, but there’s no denying he’s got a legit sense of rhythm — and the kind of pelt on his lower face that might’ve brought top dollar at a trading post back in Ye Olden Times. (And I mean that as a total compliment.) All together now: Fish don’t fry in the kitchen…beans don’t burn on the grill…

6. E.G. Daily, “Breathe” (Team Blake) | I’ve never watched a Pee Wee Herman movie (You: “Strrrike one!”) or watched Rugrats (Me: “That’s more of a ball than a strike, right?”). So in a lot of ways, I’m probably E.G.’s ideal market: Someone who can focus fully on her singing, and not on any of the acting or voiceover work with which she’s made a living for several decades. I liked the shred in E.G.’s voice when she dug deep on the final chorus, and while yeah, there were a couple little wobbles in pitch here and there, “Breathe” is kind of like an Orca in a sea of country songs: Beautiful, but definitely big and scary. And the good news is that even if E.G. didn’t quite slay the beast, she didn’t get eaten alive by it, either.

5. Jacquie Lee, “Back to Black” (Team Xtina) | I might be a terrible person for admitting this, but the Tracy Flick-ishness of Jacquie’s intro package — tennis! soccer! volunteer work! sanguinary ambition! — gave me reservations about buying what she was selling. But it turns out the kid’s got a ton of power and vocal control — reminiscent of Season 3’s Joselyn Rivera, with a little less pre-fab slickness. That said, should a 16-year-old really be tackling Amy Winehouse? (I said “No, no, no!”)

4. Holly Henry, “The Scientist” (Team Blake) | As Adam noted, this Emma Stone/Jaime Pressly doppelganger has a soft, girlish tone that’s not at all short on brute strength — and both of those qualities were put to haunting effect on Coldplay’s beautifully mournful ballad. With her multi-instrumentalist boasting and her haunted loner eyes, Holly could easily be this season’s answer to Melanie Martinez. And if Holly’s beyond adorable little brother continues dissolving in tears every time his sister rocks the stage, she could be rocking said stage well into the holiday season. (Hey, it’s a known “fact” that adorable crying relatives increase vote tallies between 10 and 15 percent!)

3. Destinee Quinn, “Cowboy Take Me Away” (Team Xtina) | I really dug Destinee’s lack of sob story, her cute floral tiara, and the mostly positive slant she took about being able to support herself as a musician (even though I would’ve liked a slightly more detailed explanation of Alice Cooper’s Christmas Pudding competition). Better still, though, Destinee’s Dixie Chicks cover was effortless and dreamy — and to my ears, didn’t really have the lower-register woes that Blake harped on. (Cassadee Pope’s early Season 3 performances, on the other hand… OK, OK, now I’m just being cheeky.)

2. Tessanne Chin, “Try” (Team Adam) | Show of hands: When Tessanne began to talk about her musical journey, how many of you initially thought she said she’d sung backgrounds for “Sergei McCliff,” not “Sir Jimmy Cliff”? (Please, please say it wasn’t just me!) Adorably confounding accent aside, though, Tessanne’s gale-force rendition of Pink’s gorgeous anthem was somewhere on the Voice scale between Judith Hill “What a Girl Wants” (aka “holy smokes!”) and Amanda Brown’s “Dream On” (aka “as good as it gets”). I just hope that doesn’t mean Adam will spend the season saddling her with dubious song choices that cause her to get booted before her time. (Uh-huh, I went there!)

1. Jonny Gray, “All These Things That I’ve Done” (Team Cee Lo) | I can’t argue that Jonny has a better voice than Tessanne — and come to think of it, they should probably be tied at No. 1. But there was something about the former Air Force member’s deep, rumbly vibrato that was like an IV of tinglies going right into my veins. (Ugh. That sounds like something J.Lo’s going to say on Idol come January. Now I hate myself. And so do you!) But I digress… dude really feels what he sings — and never misses a note even when he’s neck-deep emotionally. If I could make one tiny suggestion to Jonny, I’d shed the goofy hat and the super long tresses immédiatement: Those shots of him with buzzed hair while her served in the Middle East were hotter than the 127-degree weather he had to contend with on his tour of duty.

And with that, let me turn things over to you. What did you think of Episode 2 of The Voice‘s fifth season? Who were your favorite wannabes? Did you disagree with any of the coaches’ or contestants’ decisions? Take our poll below, then expand on your thoughts in the comments!

1. Davey says:

Jonny said he listened to Adam’s music when he was a soldier and then he chose Cee Lo. Why?

• Sly says:

His problem — goat voice.

• AlyB says:

He said afterward that he thought Ceelo really understood his voice because he brought up Pearl Jam. After his audition Ceelo said his voice had elements of Eddie Vedder so I guess that sealed the deal. I wonder how many of them go in there thinking they want to be on a specific team and change their minds based on what the judges say.

• JVee says:

I agree. Was kind of surprised when he let it be known before singing that he wanted to be on Team Adam, but I got him choosing CeeLo after the comments that were made. P.S. To Michael: TOTALLY thought Tessanne Chin was saying Sergei McCliff – couldn’t figure out who the heck that was until the third time she said it so you are not alone. :)

• Billy Bob says:

Because he’s fickled?

• Mark says:

Because Adam really didn’t seem that interested in him. His questions were inane. It was a brush-off. I felt bad for the guy after his intro package and all. Cee-lo just understood him better, and Jonny recognized that.

• davey says:

It may have seemed Adam wasn’t that interested but these shows are heavily edited so I don’t think we’re seeing everything. Adam and Cee Lo pretty much turned around at the same time so I think Adam was interested.

2. Kate says:

Hey, that’s Dottie from “Pee-wee’s Big Adventure.”

• Francine says:

It was driving me crazy because I knew I recognized her from something (not Pee-Wee) so I had to look it up. She was Phoebe’s ex-singing partner on Friends. The one who sold Smelly Cat as a jingle.

• AlyB says:

OMG Smelly Cat! I haven’t thought of that in years LOL Twitter went wild saying she was also the voice of Tommy Pickles on Rugrats.

• Louise says:

Yes! I didn’t recognize her from any of the places they mentioned, but I knew I had seen her somewhere.

• Terry says:

Ah, thank you! I knew I recognized her from somewhere, but I never saw peewees big adventure

• HTGR says:

Valley Girl too. Hah wow, that’s all nuts. So awesome. Man I’m surprised she didn’t mix into singing as well as acting back in the 80s she seems like she would’ve been like totally perfect to have gone huge then with that type of a voice. A touch shaky at the start, maybe some from the nerves, but man she blew it out wow.

• HTGR says:

Actually wait, I’m a totally idiot. She did, didn’t she. She went more in the pure Debbie Gibson-like pop back then not so Rod Stewart+Joan Jett+hint of country and didn’t use the rasp nearly so much so she sounded a fair deal different than on tonight’s show which gave me brain freeze for a moment. I don’t think she ever hit top 10 or top 25 on the main billboard chart but actually didn’t she hit pretty high a couple times on the genre charts years ago and didn’t she have a song in Summer School too? But for whatever reason she never blew up, overall, as big as Debbie Gibson, Tiffany, etc.

• Delon says:

Thank you! I kept thinking that i remembered her as a younger woman but couldn’t put my finger on it. Yes, she stole smelly cat!

• rockgolf says:

Not to mention Tommy Pickles from Rugrats and Buttercup of Powerpuff Girls. E.G. Daly’s IMDB resume goes on for pages and pages…

• Erica says:

She was also in one of the greatest 80’s movies ever…Better Off Dead! She was the singer at the dance. I’ve been looking for her music for years!! So excited to see her this season

3. Laura says:

Once again you never seem to like my favorites as much as I do…

• Tyler says:

I agree. I realize they’re two different charts, but Slezak put Gray #1 on today’s chart and Wolpert #3 on yesterday’s chart. I felt Wolpert gave a much better performance than Gray. I even thought Tessanne gave a better performance than Gray.

4. Pat says:

Blake piggybacking off of everyone else’s decisions (not pressing his button until someone else does) is getting more than a little annoying. Make your own decisions Blake. Seems like he just wants to jump in for the ego stroke of getting to say he’s won a lot.

• dan says:

He sure leapt at Holly Henry.

• Dan says:

Ugh, you are so right. Despite him jumping for Holly Henry, it was pretty gross how he would watch what the others were doing, particularly with CeeLo and E.G. Daily.

• Billy Bob says:

Seems like Blake and the others are watching for the others to react before they react. Blake especially. Seems like they are playing mind games with each other.

• Guest says:

You have to wonder how much stuff on this show is “scripted.” Just think about how many questions the coaches asked on night two that were way too specific to the contestant backstory to be a coincidence (the guitar, the soldier, etc.).

Bottom line, the draw of the show are the coaches, so getting more than one of them to turn around leads to the bickering and fighting.

In fact, have they had a contestant yet that only one coach turned around for?

5. AlyB says:

I think Tessane is incredibly gifted and think she can give us some great performances but I’m really intrigued by Holly. There’s a haunting quality about her that I find really compelling and I loved the lilting quality of her voice. Jonny was good and I’m glad he’s in the show but he’s not my top pick for the night. Destinee was solid but she didn’t wow me. All in all though the teams are shaping up. I can kind of see who’s going to be cannon fodder in the battle rounds.

6. alexmalleymusic says:

I grew up listening to my Mom play “Say it Say it” by E.G Daily, so we were all amazed to see her there. I for one, loved her performance. She reminds me so much of Shawna P.( A personal favourite ) and I’m so shocked to see her so low in your opinion… =(

7. Randall says:

I gotta go with Jonny, I served with him in the Air Force. So excited to see him catch a break. He is a really talented singer/songwriter.

8. laurel says:

Supporting Tessanne chin because she is from the Caribbean.
    she has a song hideaway
    its really good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i always support my Caribbean brothers and sisters

9. Kaba says:

Holy HELL E.G Daily is on the Voice? She sings my favorite song “Changing Face”
    I WANT HER TO SING THAT.
    I’ll be Team Blake this year if she gets to the lives!

10. Kaba says:

EG DAILY!!! YESSS

11. POPTART says:

E.G. Daily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Rook says:

The Voice has gotten to fake for me, like the coaches randomly asking question that are specific to the singers backstory. I really enjoyed the first two seasons of the voice, and loved when they added Shakira and Usher. However now it feels old, and almost like I just finished watching the last season. I think I’m gonna skip it and try again next year.

• Kaba says:

I hope you don’t find Xfactor easier to watch

• Angie_Overrated says:

I agree with you, Rook. There’s been some talent, but I audibly gagged when Christina asked Rugrats woman if she was an actress since she “recognized” her. Right. This is the same woman who didn’t recognize someone she performed with in the Mickey Mouse Club but she “remembers” a bit part from an 80s movie? Still debating if i continue with this season. I feel like these episodes are reruns even though I know they are not.

• Kaba says:

….I don’t see why she ought to have remembered Tony Lucca as though he played some pivotal character role in her life. She performed with him for some time many, many years ago. She’s performed/acted with plenty of people she may not necessarily remember. Meanwhile that’s a childhood show.
        Get out of here.
        I see no genuine support to your arguments.

• Guest says:

It’s not just Christina asking if she was an actress. It’s CeeLo asking air force guy if he was a soldier (that was the most obvious one), or Blake specifically asking about the guitar. So I don’t know if they knew what to ask going in, or if they were being prompted to ask those questions from some guy off to the side.

• Angie_Overrated says:

My point being, who is she more likely to remember? A former colleague whom she worked with for years or an actress in a small role from an 80s movie? I’m struggling to understand why you believe my argument is so outrageous, and I apologize if the mechanics of this multi-layered thesis are too complex for you to comprehend.

And yes, the soldier comment was another one. Yuck.

13. SoozinCA says:

I really like Holly, one of my favorites, but did anyone else notice she looks as if she could be Danielle Bradbury’s sister? Also like Tessanne and E.G.

14. Terry says:

Holly and Tessanne were my favorites tonight.

15. Pat says:

Holly Henry would’ve been higher on that list if she were team Adam. Can’t help to notice a certain bias against Blake. Don’t downplay his contestants because the man keeps winning.

• Terry says:

Her little brother is a gold mine. Blake just needs to make sure they cut to the little brother in the audience as much as possible and Holly has got it made! hehe, I’m kidding, but he sure is adorable.

16. meah says:

Am not trynna be shady but why would someone who wants to be a popular singer go on the voice,when non of their former winners/contestants are even partially successful?on xfactor u have fifth harmony that still have a song on billboard Hot 100,emblem 3(even though am not a fan)had a song on BB100.their album debuted top 10.I don’t even wanna mention how successful people from AI have been
    So why would a contestant go on the voice?that’s what I just don’t get.

• Tyler says:

I don’t know about X Factor because I don’t watch it, but I would think some contestants try out for Voice because there’s no age limit, they seem more open-minded toward gay singers, and it doesn’t matter what you look like. They also probably want to work with the coaches instead of someone who’s not that well known like Jimmy Levine on Idol. Time will tell if Voice produces a breakout artist. In the entertainment industry, it doesn’t always happen overnight.

• AB says:

The “not well known” Jimmy Levine is really Jimmy Iovine, chairman of Interscope Records and some kind of big, big deal in the music biz for many years. Way more influential than any of the Voice stars. So I think the Idol contestants are thrilled to come in on tact with the guy–even if he does seem like an obnoxious jerk. Kind of makes you wonder if the Voice will ever produce a really big star.

• Mark says:

It doesn’t seem like The Voice does much to promote their talent once the season is over. Idol has the summer tour and then helps launch the previous season winner’s album at the start of the new season. I know Blake has taken one or two of his proteges on tour, but there really doesn’t seem to be a big push the way Idol does. On the other hand, the Voice reaches out to older artists, people who have been in the business for a while but never made it. Instead of holding cattle calls with thousands of people who have no business even listening to music, The Voice recruits them and offers them the opportunity. So why wouldn’t they take it?

• Terry says:

National TV exposure and you get to work with great mentors and make contacts in the industry. What’s not to get?

17. S.H. says:

Tessanne Chin, definitely! She has such impeccable voice control and is a soulful singer. You can hear the emotion in her voice when she sings. She chose a suitable song with such great lyrical meaning behind it and she translated that meaning very well through the emotion in her voice. She can connect with the audience that way. She has my vote! Exceptional performance Tess!

• HTGR says:

And don’t forget that Pink is deceptively hard to sing. Many try and most fail. On Idol last year only one singer even managed it decently at all and one of the finalists bombed on it.

• Angie_Overrated says:

Oh, no, HTGR. We’re gonna disagree again! lol And we were doing so well there for awhile.

I will absolutely agree that many of Pink’s songs are extremely challenging to sing, but Try is not one of them. The difficulty level on that song is rather low as it’s not too rangy, doesn’t have any crazy syncopated beats, and no difficult intervals. Just Give Me a Reason it is not.

That being said, I did think the woman who sang Try did a good job, so we are half on the same page!

• HTGR says:

Yeah but it needs a certain delivery otherwise Try just sounds plain (and plenty have managed to bomb it beyond even just sounding weak and plain on it too). Some songs need a certain something to them and it doesn’t even matter if the range or this or that is not to the moons tricky it can still easily sound totally lame with the right sort of attack. And not all of these singers can necessarily provide that.
          Although maybe it’s better to just leave it at a vicious disagreement, since the latter just feels like old times and who doesn’t love a little nostalgia hah.

• Angie_Overrated says:

It’s a pretty lame song in general. I like Pink, but Try kind of blows. I actually liked this Voice contestant singing it better than the original recording. Just Give Me a Reason is amazing, but it’s basically impossible to sing live. There’s nowhere to breathe! And it has a 2 octave range.

18. HTGR says:

Man I have to same there is definitely some talent this season and the teams all seem pretty even from the start this time. Good stuff.

19. HTGR says:

“Holly could easily be this season’s answer to Melanie Martinez”
    No I wouldn’t say that at all. Yeah she has the will’o’the’wisp kinda voice and all that, but this one can actually really hit the notes and has some vocal strength. She has a lot more voice and control and pitch behind it all and isn’t so practiced into a look/style. Melanie was also that indie sort of voice but in very ultra hipsterish way and I don’t think Holly is hipster at all.

20. HTGR says:

Johnny was good but I definitely wouldn’t put him first and I was more impressed with Austin than you were.
    Holly, Tessanne, EG Daily were pretty memorable.
    Destinee has a lot going for her vocally too (not too mention is also kind of insanely cute).
    Really quite a good night. I mean Jacqui was really pretty good too. Same for Cole. And it’s not like there is anything wrong with Barry either.

21. TD says:

I agree on the producers feeding questions to the judges. What’s up with that? Some of those questions seemed way too convenient and awkward–they didn’t seem spontaneous at all. Christina asking PeeWee/Dotty if she’s seen her before–her regular dates with the plastic surgeon make her unrecognizable from the movie. CeeLo’s weird “you sound like a soldier–are you a soldier?” And the questions goading them into what the contestants are feeling to set them up for to relate their particular sob story. All sounds very “American Idol”ish to me.

• HTGR says:

Yeah it is a touch worrisome. It’s not impossible that Xtina’s question was legit though, there was a little something about her that did seem vaguely familiar.
      The soldier question did seem pretty hard to believe though, so yeah it does start making you question everything and fear they too are getting more and more caught up in over-production fakery. I remember like what?? man if you actually read that in the delivery damn you beyond good.

22. davey says:

I like Jonny’s long hair. I don’t need to see another guy with a buzz cut, just sayin’.

23. Karen says:

So the very instant I saw E.G. Daily I recognized her as Leslie, Pheobe’s ex-friend on Friends; just wanna make that clear. I’m obsessed with friends so that is important to me. P.s. I might need to sort out my priorities (or maybe not :)

24. Jess says:

Tessamine was easily the best of the night for me. She totally slayed “Try”. And I love her accent! Jonny was good, but I wasn’t blown away, I’ve heard that Killers’ song covered much better in the past. Holly is very pretty, but her vocal was way too breathy and lacked an emotional connection to the song. I really enjoyed Cole doing the Jefferson’s theme song — it was fun and he sang it with some real soul/rock style. I wasn’t really interested in any of the others, although they were all ok.

25. I really enjoy the Voice but I wonder if anyone has ever told Blake how ridiculous he looks when he does that “finger pointing to himself” thing?

26. Terry says:

I couldn’t believe the size difference between Blake and E.G. when they hugged.

27. Colin says:

If, you stop attack Blake and watch the show carefully, you wil see Blake alsway put his button ahead of Ceelo when only two of them battle so I don’t think he copies anyone at all.

28. Colin says:

Holly only got 4th on your list! Come on, it can’t be serious. She’s better than Destinee and Jonny and I personal think she should tie with Tessanne.

29. allie says:

Tessanne reminded me of the backup singer for Michael Jackson that was on the show last year and she wasn’t nearly as good. There has been a girl like Holly on every season. Interesting at first but boring now, imo. I liked Johnny the best out of the auditions last night. So far I think the guys are stronger.

30. Char Lesie says:

Reblogged this on Lesie's World and commented:
    I had to repost for one simple fact: a fellow Jamaican Tessanne Chin showing her singing chops on The Voice. #ProudJamaicanMoment #BreadandButta mi seh!

31. dj says:

I like the fact that not only can the judges not see what each person auditioning looks like and how old he/she is, but they also know nothing about the backstory. That shouldn’t enter into whether a person makes it or not. Sure, sometimes I hope a person who has had real struggles makes it, and he doesn’t, but it’s refreshing to have the results based on talent alone. Is it just me, or is the talent on the Voice so far heads and shoulders above the talent on X-Factor? I also enjoy watching the Voice judges, and I find myself cringing most of the time watching X-Factor. I usually end up turning it off.

32. Jelmazmo says:

Tessanne Chin FTW!! Fell in love with her from the get-go – awesome voice, seems very humble & chill and that accent!! :O Trying not to get too attached though since this show’s audience’s recent penchant for sticking with the blue eyed blondes always seems to pull through. Gone are the days when The Voice had an awesome fanbase that genuinely cared about and supported a diverse range of talents like Vicci Martinez, Dia Frampton & Jamar Rogers. Now the fanbase is just filled with petty nitpicking and hateful vitriol directed at anybody who remotely seemed to be an early frontrunner. Refusing to acknowledge genuine talent (re: Judith Hill) and instead choosing to nitpick over their inability to ‘emote’ (stupidest excuse I’ve ever heard btw) or whatever other vague excuse you could think up at the time, petty squabbles over performances, endless complaining over supposedly overrated contestants (yeah, coz international sensations like Adam, Xtina, Shakira & Usher wouldn’t be good judges of actual talent, would they? No, they must have all turned because they were prompted by producers -_-), the constant put-downs of powerhouses (re: Sasha Allen, Trevin Hunt) because their voices are ‘too strong’, ‘screechy’ ‘not for this era’ (yeah, I guess Mary J Blige, Beyonce and Mariah Carey’s careers are just a fluke and not an actual indication of the wider fanbase’s appreciation for voices like that) OH and just the general negativity by the fanbase instead of just sitting back and enjoying a somewhat good talent show that’s not too cheesy (re: this board being one example). God I miss those earlier seasons and I wish I hadn’t found this board because everytime I watch the show now I can’t stop thinking of all the cynic thoughts that are undoubtedly watching and noting every mistake every singer makes and undoubtedly noting it down to post onto here for later -_-. (Yeah, I’m not bitter at all, eh? lol)

33. Cath says:

I found this post while googling Sergei McCliff, LOL, you are not alone! The show has lots of promise this year.

34. Josh says:

I often tend to like who Adam likes, so I’ve been in support of Team Adam for the last four seasons, but his season I feel like the coaches are going for more variety in their teams, which I think will be more interesting than, say, last season’s Team Country. Favorites tonight were Johnny and Holly, followed by Jacqui and Tessanne. Which turns out to be one singer from each team.

35. Kenya says:

Tessanne Chin is the best of the lot on the voice this year but she will never win… she doesn’t have a stupid sob story that everyone seems to be looking for that seems to over ride deep and true talent.
    Never the less. . Every Jamaican at home and overseas will support Tessanne no matter the result.
    #TeamTessane4Ever!

• Kaba says:

Season 1 winner, Javier Colon, didn’t have a sob story. He was literally just the best of the season
      Season 2 winner, Jermaine Paul, didn’t deserve to win..but I don’t recall him having a sob story either
      Season 3 winner, Cassadee Pope, didn’t have a sob story at all :/
      And Lord knows Danielle Bradberry didn’t have some sort of sob story whatsoever.
      In fact, I only recall Vedo having the only sob story of all the people in the top 16.
      Quit throwing that logic at every show unless there’s evidence

36. #TeamTessane says:

I am happy tessane won to show the world what jamaicans are made of team jamaica

37. Bonquisha says: