Fall TV Preview

Revenge First Look: Will Emily's Face-Off With [Spoiler] Crash Nolan's Party?

Revenge‘s Nolan is throwing a party, and you’re going to be TVLine’s +1.

The Oct. 13 episode of the ABC drama (9/8c) finds the tech whiz hosting a housewarming soiree, which is attended by hobnobbing Hamptonites — and someone the official episode synopsis refers to as “an unexpected guest.”

VIDEOSpoiler Alert! Is Back With Revenge Premiere Preview, Best/Worst New Show Picks and More

Based on these new shots from the episode, might the party crasher be Aiden? (Emily certainly doesn’t look thrilled to see him.)

PREVIEW | Revenge‘s Season 3 Premiere: A Deadly Illness, a Hasty Exit, Two Big Left Turns and 7 More Teases

Other questions to ponder as you click through the gallery below: How much do you covet Victoria’s dress? Charlotte is kinda working those bangs, am I right? And if Nolan had a ship to go with his outfit, would it be called the S.S. Yes Please! or the S.S. Even You Can’t Pull Off This Look, Bro?

Peruse the pics, then hit the comments with your predictions for the episode!

Tags: ,

Comments (22)

• Yea! Aidan’s back. Thought he was out after Season Finale and scene with Jack. Aidan is one of my favorite characters on the show.

Comment by Missy Kelly – September 24, 2013 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • how far is the time jump? i mean isn’t somebody supposed to be pregnant? that is a SERIOUSLY teeny little body to be sporting a baby bump…

Comment by nobody special – September 24, 2013 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was wondering the same thing!

Comment by Sonia – September 24, 2013 11:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It looks like the wardrobe/makeup department really decided to age Emily and Nolan up. ;)

Also glad Aidan is back. Love him!

Comment by SJ – September 24, 2013 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • God please just get rid of aiden I have never been able to stand him and I just dont feel it with emily how is he supposed to be one of the 2 loves of her life when I see zero chemistry

Comment by mj – September 24, 2013 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Mj, right there with you. Zero interest in him, can’t stand Emily with him – he was one of the key reasons S2 sucked. Why drag this on??

Comment by cj – September 24, 2013 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Each to their own, I guess. Lots of us see zero chemistry between her and Jack. They were cute in season one, but those days are long gone.

Comment by Elouise – September 24, 2013 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Elouise, I am not a Jemily fan.. Aiden to me is an ex for a reason. Seldom need to revisit that! Even less reason to spend screen time on it.

Comment by cj – September 24, 2013 12:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I honestly do not get the hatred of Jack and the great love of that idiot Daniel. Who can’t even speak right. He can barely hide his accent and people say that the actor who plays Jack is terrible? Yeah right.

Comment by Radha – September 24, 2013 10:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t stand Aiden. Why can’t the writers get rid if him.

Comment by Maryam – September 24, 2013 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go Aiden, causing ructions already! So glad he’s back. Hoping to see lots of fiery showdowns between these two…they have such amazing chemistry.

Comment by Elouise – September 24, 2013 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought Charlotte was supposed to be pregnant. She does not look like it at all. I thought it was a 3month time jump to the end of the summer. Maybe she had abortion since Declan wouldn’t be around to help her raise the baby and she didn’t want her child to be around her parents.

Comment by Nicole – September 24, 2013 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m betting miscarriage. Poor Charlotte.

Comment by Elouise – September 24, 2013 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She was pregnant in the season finale last year which happened to take place at the same time that Conrad was being elected governor. Taking that into consideration most elections happen to be in November, so depending on how far along she was at that point and the ability for tv women to instantly return to slim after having a baby it is possible, not probable but possible.

Comment by amelia rose – September 24, 2013 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hope she has miscarried it. Babies kill TV shows. And boring Declan’s babies even more.

Comment by Anne – September 26, 2013 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • S.S. YES! To both Nolan and Daniel :) Feel like I’m the only one who loves him (Daniel, not Nolan obviously).

Comment by Shannon – September 24, 2013 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh I like Daniel too. Much more than Aiden and Jack, in fact.

Comment by Claire – September 25, 2013 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ok…the first thing I thought of when I saw pic 4 was “That dude doesn’t have any pants on!” then I saw the other pics and understood. LOL

Comment by Alichat – September 24, 2013 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad Aiden is back! I think the party crasher is Victoria, as Aiden’s guest.

Comment by Lyn – September 24, 2013 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Pretty much. If Emily isn’t thrilled to see Aiden it’s only because of who’s on his arm.

Comment by deme – September 26, 2013 08:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Im glad nolan is back and kicking

Comment by Renger – September 25, 2013 01:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I ma glad nolan is back hope they get rid of Aiden gosh hes annoying

Comment by Renger – September 25, 2013 01:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post