Emmys

Video: Parks and Recreation's Aubrey Plaza Mourns Loss of 'Big and Soft' Chris Pratt

Get More: Emmys, Video

Aubrey Plaza Emmys

Although in this video Park and Recreation wisenheimer Aubrey Plaza insists, “I’m not good at scoops” – and isn’t joking – she does drop a biggie: the readiness of a certain character to fill the BFF void that’ll be left by Ann’s imminent exit.

PHOTOS | Emmys 2013: Best and Worst Moments

Moreover, when not unintentionally auditioning for American Horror Story: Coven (what with the witchy wardrobe and enchanted necklace and all), the actress tells TVLine’s Michael Ausiello on the Emmy red carpet how very, very dull it is to work with the suddenly-buff Chris Pratt. (Yeah, right.) She also pitches a Parks plotline in which April becomes a baby-stealing veterinarian. (It could happen.)

Press PLAY for a chuckle – and to find out if Ausiello ever gets the sorceress to show him her magic wand!

Comments (7)

• Eww what an obnoxiously annoying woman. I don’t know how Ausiello suppressed the urge to slap her.

Comment by Christian – September 23, 2013 11:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, you know, mature adults don’t commit acts of violence on one another, especially when the other person’s crime is just not having a personality you can jive with.

Comment by brycealexander – September 23, 2013 12:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Aubrey Plaza. She can be uncomfortably awkward with me any time.

Comment by M – September 23, 2013 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She is absolutely stunning. I love Aubrey and I cannot waaaait for Parks and Rec.

Comment by erin – September 23, 2013 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why is she acting like her character? Every interview I see her in she acts this way. Is this the only acting she can do?

Comment by Jen – September 23, 2013 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No. The character just happens to be similar to her personality. Who cares if the people she plays are similar, if it’s always hilarious.

Comment by GTS – September 23, 2013 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post