Emmys

Video: How I Met Your Mother's Alyson Hannigan Reveals The Mother's First…

Alyson Hannigan EmmysIf Alyson Hannigan looks especially pleased in this video, no doubt it’s because she’s the envy of her castmates.

You see, the How I Met Your Mother star got to be Cristin “The Mother” Milioti’s first…

RELATEDHIMYM‘s Cristin Milioti Promises Fans Won’t ‘Be Let Down’ By What’s Ahead For Mom/Ted (and Lily!)

On second thought, just watch the video below. Then, you can not only find out what “first” status the Buffy alum can claim, but you’ll also get to check out how delighted she was when telling TVLine’s Michael Ausiello all about it on the Emmy red carpet.

In addition, the actress reveals her pick for the “ugliest crier” at the CBS comedy’s wrap party and explains why, this Christmas, she wants a cake. (When you hear why, it’ll seem like a very modest request.)

Press PLAY to hear what Hannigan has to say.

Comments (8)

• She looks amazing. And charming as ever.

Comment by TaMara – September 22, 2013 09:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WILLOW

Comment by J – September 22, 2013 09:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love her, she is so sweet.

Comment by Funda – September 22, 2013 11:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She looks beautiful! This is the best I’ve ever seen her.

Comment by trev – September 23, 2013 01:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She said she’d be the “ugliest crier”…..there is no way on earth that she is ugly ANYTHING.

Comment by Venkman007 – September 23, 2013 03:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If I recall correctly, she called herself the ugliest crier back in her Buffy days, too. :P

Comment by DoctorWhoFanatic! – September 23, 2013 05:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, she looks amazing! I love the dress/hair/earrings color combination she’s got going on. And I’ve seen a clip of her scene with The Mother; it looks to be hilarious. I think I’ll be watching this season.

Comment by Alia – September 23, 2013 06:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Her voice sounds so different from Lily’s voice! In a good way.

Comment by applescruffs – September 23, 2013 08:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post