Exclusive

Mindy Project Exclusive: A Conversation With Ike Barinholtz... as Chris Messina and James Franco

Ever wonder what it would look like if The Mindy Project‘s Ike Barinholtz conducted a one-man interview as his co-stars Chris Messina and James Franco? No? Just us? Well, jump on the bandwagon this instant because TVLine has obtained a video of that very thing — and it’s just as spot-on (and hilarious) as fans of the trio should expect.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on Mindy Project and 44 Other Returning Faves

Clearly a master impressionist, Barinholtz — who co-stars on the Fox comedy (airing Tuesdays at 9:30/8:30c) as loveable office weirdo and No. 1 Mindy fan Morgan Tookers — plops himself in front of the camera in the exclusive video below and then, upon learning that the same crew had just chatted with Messina and Franco, reenacts what he believes to be their conversation.

Press PLAY below to watch the funnyman at work, then hit the comments with your thoughts: Was Barinholtz better as Messina or as Franco?

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, Video

1. mk says:

hilarious! Can’t wait for the rest of the season

2. Nancy says:

Ike is hilarious and I LOVE Chris Messina.

3. erin says:

Ike was always one of my favorites on MADtv, love having him back on my TV again.

4. Lisa says:

OMG. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Chris Messina and Ike does an fantastic job of impersonating him :) Thanks for setting up the “interview betwen CM and JF ;-)

5. Michelle says:

Ike is so friggin funny. I would pay to watch him pick his nose for an hour-anything. I think he’s brilliant. I need a one man Ike show-for hours. I broke into my great grandmother’s house and stole her I LIKE IKE crap from a billion years ago, just bc it reminds me of Ike.

6. rachelle says:

Ike was one of my favorite MADtv cast members ever! I’m soooooo happy he’s on Mindy!

7. flutiefan says:

i actually don’t like his character on Mindy, but i’ll still watch him anywhere.

i posted on my blog about 8 years ago that i had a super crush on Ike. same blog said i wanted Michael Ausiello’s job. so there’s that.

8. Ruby says:

Wish I could watch it in the UK :(

9. This is very interesting, You are an excessively skilled blogger.
    I’ve joined your rss feed and siit up for searching for more of your great
    post. Also, I’ve shared you site in my social networks