Fall TV Preview

Exclusive Glee Premiere Clip: [Spoiler] Drops a Bombshell — Will McKinley Ever Be the Same?

There’s a new sheriff in town on Glee — and she’s battle-ready.

Next Thursday’s Season 5 premiere of the Fox dramedy finds Sue Sylvester returning to her old McKinley High stomping grounds for the first time since she was fired as Cheerios coach — and the acid-tongued menace has a major announcement to make: She’s the new freakin’ principal!

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on Glee, Plus 44 Other Returning Favorites

Press PLAY below for an exclusive first look at Sue’s triumphant return (and find out whose suspension made it all possible).

Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (105)

• I miss Glee! And my that I mean the real Glee from the first 3 seasons. I kind of wish they would have written off all the graduates so I could make a clean break and not care at all. But with Lea, Naya and Chris still on the show I get sucked back into caring. At least I can FF through all the Newbie?Lima garbage. The real Glee ended with S3′s Goodbye.

Comment by TeamOriginalCastGlee – September 20, 2013 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Shut up and give me more JARLEY! Couldn’t care less for the oldies, and the NY garbage.

Comment by Matt – September 20, 2013 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hahaha so you’re the one fan. Hey Mrs. Benoist.

Comment by noobsarebores – September 20, 2013 09:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think it’s funny how people are always arguing between Lima vs. New York. For me its based of storyline quality. Like in NY I enjoy Cassandra and Rachel battle but hated Kurt joining that group and sang baby got back. While in Lima I liked the addition of Marley and Ryder but thought the catfish storyline was horrid.
        One side isn’t better than the other, they both have strong and weak moments.

Comment by Rook – September 21, 2013 03:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Preach! Both sides had good moments and awful storylines

Comment by dsdsdd – September 21, 2013 04:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think the newbie problem was the roll out of their characters…and the casting. They are all very talented, but all of them come straight from “central casting.” All very pretty and attractive, gone is the dorkiness, oddball charm, non traditional attractiveness. The newbies are like the cast of High School Musical and the “First Class” came out of “My so called life” or “Freaks and Geeks.”

Comment by qj201 – September 21, 2013 07:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I have to agree. The Glee club used be like the awful loser club filled with dorks and underdogs, but when the Glee club became cool again, all the pretty and cool kids decided to join. However, I still like them more than the old ones. And pretty much the exact opposite, since the freaks were mean to each other while this new pretty kids are kind and help each other.
            PS: I would choose HSM over Glee any day!

Comment by Eddie – September 21, 2013 09:19 AM PDT
          • C’mon Eddie, we’re all in this together. ;) #didyouseewhatIdidthere?

Comment by scooby – September 21, 2013 10:58 PM PDT
        • Too bad Kurt didn’t really join the group. He went and watched them perform and got him a little fling.

Comment by DK – September 21, 2013 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Did he even get a fling? We never saw anything happen with that dude, then he disappeared. It was really weird.

Comment by Jess – September 23, 2013 11:08 AM PDT
      • New York was by far the better side last season. Lima was full of Blaine, Sam, Blaine, Blaine and their stupid forced relationship.

Comment by redomega – September 21, 2013 05:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • There was way too much Blaine and Sam in season 4. They are much better as supporting characters.

Comment by Tracy – September 21, 2013 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • did they turn sam gay?

Comment by D – September 21, 2013 07:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m with you, although I think I’d rather see Marley and Ryder together. The show is called Glee for a reason, not Post-Glee.

Comment by TobyG. – September 22, 2013 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I always fast forward through Jarley. They’re such lame versions of the old characters. I just can’t watch them without being annoyed they’re not the real deal. All hail the DVR.

Comment by Jess – September 23, 2013 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • what the french fry

Comment by Avery – September 23, 2013 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed, they just seem to have recycled story lines and created crappy one-dimensinal characters in season 4 but i need to find out about Klaine and Rachel

Comment by Megan – September 21, 2013 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have never liked Sue’s character. I don’t like mean crude and conniving people anywhere! I am a closet Glee fan, got sucked in by the talent and music but Sue, IMO will be it’s demise for me .I will probably watch just to see how Finn exits, so sad.

Comment by sdsue – September 21, 2013 08:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The problem I have with Sue is she went from being funny to doing whatever the plot required her to do–nice one minute, mean to the point of committing physical assault the next. I realize we’re supposed to suspend disbelief, but in the real world she’d be doing time for some of the things she’s done. This isn’t like Home Alone where all kinds of horrible things happened to the bad guys and you’re supposed to pretend that each one wouldn’t have sent them to the ER. It’s supposed to be over the top violence. It’s hard because Glee sometimes goes for what would actually happen and other times chooses over the top. It’s inconsistent in tone. I wish it were more like early Glee which was up for Best Comedy (and nearly won) for a reason. The school shooting episode just stuck out like a sore thumb. It doesn’t have to be all funny all the time, but every show’s got rules for what makes sense in its world. Glee makes them up as they go along.

Comment by scooby – September 21, 2013 11:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree that Sue can be an extremely inconsistent character. She spends too much of the show bouncing between “hard-exterior-hard-ass-but-inside-a-softie” to “complete-and-utter-DEMON” to “sarcastic-and-a-little-mean-but-not-bad” too much. She’s a well-developed character, but the writers often write their own character ooc.
          But I don’t agree that Glee shouldn’t make nods to the darker side of things here and there. And those things should not be parodied, at least not on Glee. Maybe a show like South Park can tackle them, but not Glee. It doesn’t need to be some over-the-top drama to occasionally bring up a story more potent than “who likes who.” I think they’ve done an okay job of tackling the issues without allowing them to consume the show; like Quinn’s accident, woman abuse and the false school shooting.
          I agree it does create a sort of see-sawing though. Usually its easy to tell when it changes from being something that’s real-world and over-the-top but that doesn’t mean it’s easy to keep changing your pov.

Comment by LN – September 22, 2013 09:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Just like the old people they had to start somewhere, and melissa is a damn fine singer in my book, and I could listen to jake and rider anyday of the week, there voices are smooth. And now without puck to fill my void, and the longing ill have for corys sweet tune, im happy to have them.

Comment by Veronika – September 22, 2013 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • De acuerdo!

Comment by Dimajico – September 22, 2013 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’ve half true. The First three seasons was like first (and better, also because of the old songs) film, and the other seasons are only made for fans, because they didn’t want Glee to end. But my opinion is that Marley is little bit better than Rachel and she deserves the chance to sing. :)

Comment by Anna – September 22, 2013 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee used to be my favorite show. I thought I would be able to keep watching but the closer the premiere gets the harder it gets. I just can’t watch w/o Cory/Finn. I was ready to bail after the mess of S4 and the Blaine/Newbie takeover but I was hoping they would get back to the core of what the show was this season with Finn/Rachel and Finchel. Now it’s not just too painful!

Comment by No longer Gleefull – September 20, 2013 06:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree. The real Glee ended after season 3. This is the New Glee, which I don’t watch. IF they had ended the show at the right time, when the seniors graduated, then we wouldn’t have to be watching the death of Finn Hudson in a few weeks. If the show ended after season 3, he could have lived happily ever after in tv land.

Comment by Ann – September 20, 2013 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • oy, yea, you’re righ, if they had ended the show at the right time, you’ll never know that Cory is dead and you won’t even care. And that’s it, isn’t it?

Comment by Anna – September 22, 2013 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I understand not being able to watch because Cory is gone, if you’ve lost interest or it’s too hard that’s completely understandable. The whining about the “newbies” is getting so annoying though. The show is about SHOW CHOIR. It’s about NEW DIRECTIONS. Watch NY edits and stop bitching for five seconds. I love Glee as it is, both Lima and NY. Can’t wait for it to return, only sad about the loss of Cory.

Comment by AJ – September 20, 2013 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Also, much love to Ryan for not caving to the complaints, trimming the fat with people like Heather and other mostly useless graduates, and promoting the amazing new talent they discovered. Here’s to another two seasons of New Directions.

Comment by AJ – September 20, 2013 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Except they didn’t find any new amazing talent, they found mediocrity.

Comment by Dan – September 20, 2013 09:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! We must be the quiet majority as oposed to the loud NY crazy-fans minority. But whatever, people will always complain with a full belly.

Comment by Matt – September 20, 2013 06:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree AJ!!

Comment by Boiler – September 20, 2013 07:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s nice that you love the show, but not everyone does. Bitching about bitching is pointless.

Comment by Tim – September 20, 2013 07:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I would say bitching is pointless!!

Comment by Boiler – September 21, 2013 06:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Funny Ian Brennen just said the show was about chasing your dreams. The choir room is just a setting.

Comment by Lima is boring – September 20, 2013 09:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • But that’s the point, if Glee is supposed to be about the show choir why even have the NY side? The split location is annoying because Glee had it’s schedule full just telling stories in Lima. Now it has to fit in even more characters and everything is getting short-changed.

Comment by Anne – September 22, 2013 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Iqbal Theba as Principal Figgins is one of the few only good things left in the show, and they are going to side-track his character for Sue? Sue is a great character but the writers literally don’t know what to do with her. Principal Figgins better still be in the show.

Comment by RayM – September 20, 2013 06:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes. I. Agree. As. Well. I. Don’t. Think. Sue. Is. Not. Principal. Material.

Comment by Jackie. Watton – January 17, 2014 12:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • lol this is a “bombshell”? What an exciting season this is shaping up to be. I want to say that it can’t get any worse than season 4, but I’m starting to question that.

Comment by Tim – September 20, 2013 07:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will love Glee till the end the constant whining about the newbies is annoying. If you don’t like them just stop watching yes they are not as good as the originals but I’d rather have them as opposed to no Glee at all and for all those saying it should be all New York and no Ohio to be honest I don’t think the writers have enough material or know how to write for it be all New York. That’s why it’s mainly Ohio even though most story lines are repeated.

Comment by Carlos Alvarez – September 20, 2013 07:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They don’t have enough for Ohio that is why we are getting our 3rd Prom and the competition episodes are so lame. NY has tons of potential and actors who can actually carry out the scripts without being boring and wooden.

Comment by true – September 20, 2013 09:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, it’s so rude of people to have their own opinions and then express them…OUTRAGEOUS!

Comment by Lydia – September 22, 2013 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh and I maybe one of the few that enjoyed Season 4.

Comment by Carlos Alvarez – September 20, 2013 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You are.

Comment by FR – September 20, 2013 09:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I did too. It’s not better than season 1 but was miles ahead of season 3

Comment by dsdsdd – September 21, 2013 04:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • We can discuss about which season was better for eons and there will never be a unison voice about the best one. Glee is what it is. Ian Brennan said it, there are some good episodes and some that aren’t. I am one of the Glee fandom that loved season 1, still loved s2, really liked s3, and hated s4. I also am one who will not have a really good reason to watch Glee now that Finn’s gone. So, saying that we are bitching is pointless. We are commenting on a favorite show that we all love. Some love it still, and some, like me, don’t like the new direction or content of Glee. That’s the new Glee in a nutshell. IMO, a TV musical about high school and high school issues can only go so far. It has run its course and should call it a day this season. Rachel is in NY, but Finn will now never see that he was more than Lima good. And I could careless about Marley, Jake, Ryder, and especially, Blaine. Tina and Artie have taken a backseat s4 to the new characters. But, this is what the writers want tell. so, I guess, I’m too old for high school and would like to follow the others characters into the fruition of their dreams. The is Glee too.

Comment by Cheri – September 21, 2013 06:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Season 4 was terrible

Comment by Sky – September 21, 2013 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I can’t describe the disappointment in Glee after watching the first 2 or 3 episodes of season 4. I think I watched with hope that it would get better, but after 7 episodes I gave up. Glee is just a mouthpiece for info for social change.

Comment by Mena – September 24, 2013 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Funny this storyline is so recycled. She was principle from 2×07 to 2×09. This isn’t anything new!!!

Comment by Lee – September 20, 2013 07:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just hope they dial back on how childish and repetitive the McKinley stories felt last year since they plan to continue.

Comment by Lori – September 20, 2013 07:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Gee but seeing everyone fawning over Blaine and superheroes was so funny in a try hard sort of way. Remember how funny Rachel’s montage of being in different school groups was shown and it as funny, so hey its glee lets try it again and of course it bombed.

Comment by BS – September 20, 2013 09:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I stopped watching during season 2! I’ve tried watching episodes since then but seriously it just isn’t the same show I that I loved in the beginning. I’ll watch the Cory/Finn episode because in watched in the beginning but how some can still watch it I applaud!

Comment by AJ – September 20, 2013 07:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This was revealed in the first trailer for the new season, it’s not really news.

Comment by Erika – September 20, 2013 07:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What a twist! Not….

Comment by CN – September 20, 2013 07:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Funny being she has done interviews saying that in the first three episodes of the season Sue will not be working in the building.

Comment by David4 – September 20, 2013 07:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does this mean we’ll see more Gobi Nadir?

Comment by Tom Charles – September 20, 2013 08:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BLAM :D

Comment by Michelle O'Donnell – September 20, 2013 09:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i have a feeling that this will suffer a great loss in ratings. now that Cory is gone and some already stopped watching in the middle of season 4, i feel like season 6 is really the end of glee. so sad but i gotta accept that.

Comment by Julian – September 20, 2013 09:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They haven’t had a good story for Sue since season 1.

Comment by Sue – September 20, 2013 09:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Glee suffered so much in Season 4 as the whiners complain about, then why did it get renewed for two more seasons? There sure are alot of people who stopped watching after seasons 2 and 3 who just can’t help themselves to whine about Season 4. Seriously, the new New Directions and their performances was one of the best and stable things about Season 4. Whenever the old graduates returned it always seemed awkward and out of place, and even the NY scenes seemed too limited. Rachel’s entire college life seemed centered entirely around Dance class and the Winter Showcase.

Comment by Mike – September 20, 2013 10:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • not sure exactly what logic you are trying to use, but we all know glee didnt get renewed because of its ratings or its quality. the only reason its still going is because the music downloads make them money.

Comment by Luther – September 20, 2013 10:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I disagree. The McKinley narrative should have been way more compelling than it was, especially with the introduction of new talent and the aggressive way those characters were pushed to the forefront. I can’t remember much of what those kids did in season 4 besides dance around (non-choreographed) in the choir room and the auditorium dressed in elaborate costumes. There were no journeys, no earned triumphs, just a bunch of pretty people singing and dancing. I can watch any singing competition on tv for that. At the very least, the NY setting has proven talent, acting AND singing, in Lea, Chris and Naya. Their characters are more fleshed out than anyone on the Lima side and there’s room for potential new storylines that we haven’t seen, unlike the high setting where we get the same thing every year (love triangles, competitions, prom, graduations, etc).

Comment by Laila – September 20, 2013 11:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I fastforward the Ohio parts because I don’t feel any connection with those characters (nor with the actors or their voices). The only stories I’m into are the NYC part and mainly Rachel’s ones. I don’t think it makes me a bad fan because IMO, Glee is the Rachel Berry’s journey to stardom, it is not about show choir. But that’s only my opinion. We have all different reasons to watch the show, but, please, stop fighting about who are the truest gleeks, that makes no sense.

Comment by LilAngel – September 20, 2013 10:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on ezanneotsani.

Comment by ezanneo – September 21, 2013 12:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • well I KNOW I’m in the minority when I say that I don’t like the NY part of Glee. to me ,what got me into the slow in the first place was the show choir/ high school setting. Seeing them go through things that I went through at some point at school was pretty great and somewhat inspiring and truthfully I’ve always hated Rachel Berry but I almost loved to hate her and if she didn’t do something annoying to make me hateher then she was irrelevant to me. I really liked setting new fresh faces last season because I thought it was what the show needed but to see the graduates coming back over and over again was so weird, honestly I never go back to my high school even though I still have some friends who have yet to graduate there. Point is, I personally skip the NY bits because it’s an even bigger caricature of the college experience than high school at Lima ever was. They really need to get a grip on what they want and maybe do some research on what high school is today because there is so much more besides dances and relationships and that’s really only scratching the surface. I’d get rid of the graduates period but I know that would never happen.

Comment by Sally Appleton – September 21, 2013 01:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • People need to relax. Matthew Morrison said Season 5 will mostly focus on New York. Just remember that graduation is soon, and therefore the end of McKinley, and hello Summer vacation.

Just give it a try for those complaining about the newbies etc.

We all saw this coming, but, we should be somewhat happy that they actually put in the NY storyline. But I do agree with what you’re all saying. But, to me, it’s still glee. And for that I will always love it <3

Comment by Jenna – September 21, 2013 02:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I find it so irritating to watch with the clear favouritism Ryan has for Darren Criss.

Comment by Cherry – September 21, 2013 03:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me also. However, that same comment was mentioned before about Rachel. But, IMO, Rachel is the metaphor that Glee talks about and that her character is Glee’s main character. All the other characters were centered around Rachel and how they influenced her and vice versa.

Comment by Cheri – September 21, 2013 06:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The shows focuses on him because he’s the most talented (and popular) sorry…

Comment by Jamie04 – September 21, 2013 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What kind of delusional world do you live in where Lea isn’t the most popular cast member? I mean I don’t even like the girl but she has the most name recognition of the younger cast by a wide margin.

Comment by Travis – September 22, 2013 09:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Most talented? He has the weakest voice. He strains to hit notes that most of the cast can do in their sleep. He is also a very weak actor. Yes, Rachel is what Glee represents, she is an original so that’s why I don’t mind her taking centre stage. It seemed they forced more of Blaine on us in season 4 and I quickly lost interest. Especially the god awful proposal storyline

Comment by Cherry – September 21, 2013 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So Sue just waltzes back into McKinley after lying and Becky only gets a month suspension for bringing a gun to school? Seriously? This clip is further proof that Glee bit off more than it could chew with that awful Shooting Star episode, so I’m just going to pretend like it never happened. Hopefully they stay away from those cheap, shock value, PSA-type episodes this season. Glee can never pull them off.

Comment by Jade – September 21, 2013 06:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thank you. My opinion also. Just another reason how Glee uses current events and tweaks them into some preposterously ridiculous stories. Making PSA’S after PSA’s with social issues, current events the only staple storytelling. I realize season 1 is over, but it was fresh and new. I guess, I would rather watch something fresh and new, instead of reconstituted current events. I thought the school shooting was terrible. I know, lots of people liked it. Another thing about Glee, not everyone will be satisfied with any once episode. We all like differen things abou Glee. From characters, actors, songs, singers, stories, location, and content.

Comment by Cheri – September 21, 2013 06:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I disagree. Every episode that focuses on current events is done very well. The younger audience can relate and that’s the reason they do them and do them well!

Comment by Jamie04 – September 21, 2013 07:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • lol no

Comment by Sky – September 21, 2013 07:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You don’t actually watch Glee do you?

Comment by Travis – September 22, 2013 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Glee, always have – every Season. Both storylines are good (although NY needs (and will get) more focus this season and season 6. I like all the characters on both sides, but like NY more. As stated above, Matthew Morrison has said this season will shift more towards NY and most likely, Season 6 will be all NY. They need to be Artie, Blaine and probably Tina there before the end of Season 5.

Also – really looking forward to the Beatles tribute episodes and Adam Lambert!!!

Comment by Jamie04 – September 21, 2013 07:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ugh, the death knell for me will be when that never-was wannabe Lamebert shows up. The show’s really sinking low for that one.

Comment by Eve – September 22, 2013 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love your post because it’s so positive ;D

All this bitching and negativity is so pointless and stupid.
      Don’t like Glee? Don’t watch it! Problem solved…

Comment by Carrie_me_Tina – September 23, 2013 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Erm, wasn’t Sue ALREADY principal? This storyline has already been used.

Comment by Jordan – September 21, 2013 12:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Will Jesse St James EVER come back?????

Comment by Jaclyn – September 21, 2013 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think I’m in a minority here, but Blaine whining over Kurt and then Sam, then Kurt again pissed me off. I’m sorry but Blaine taking up most of the storylines only to moan and whinge about Kurt when it was ENTIRELY HIS FAULT IN THE FIRST PLACE does not make for good entertainment tbh. Then, Kitty bullying Marley into an eating disorder, forcing Marley to go to rehab with money her family clearly haven’t got, only for Kitty to be forgiven in a moment of weakness? I’m sorry, but in the real world, Kitty would be suspended and severely punished, not forgiven by Marley and all goes well and they’re best friends while Marley still struggles to battle her disorder. I only hope they deal with the whole Ryder/Unique storyline a bit better than this one.

Comment by Skyii – September 21, 2013 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved all the season’s so far from 1 till 3….season 4 wasn’t good but wasn’t bad either.excited for season 5 tho hope it won’t be the rachel berry show coz that chic irritates the living popo out of me,not toO mention blaine omg why couldn’t he die instead of fin?ℓ☺ℓ that’s a joke I think…but ya gleek for life № matter how bad it may be but me shall stick to glee.

Comment by Douta – September 21, 2013 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GLEE ES UNA SERIE BUENA PERO TIENE COSAS MUY MALAS POR EJEMPLO LA VIOLENCIA DE SUE SYLVESTER CON LOS ALUMNOS QUE ES MAS BULLING O MATONEO , LA IGNORANCIA DE BRITANY DE COMO VIENEN LOS NIÑOS AL MUNDO ESE CUENTO DE LA CIGUEÑA NO LE CREE NI UN PREESCOLAR Y OTRAS COSAS QUE DEBERIAN REEVALUR LO UNICO BUENO SON LAS VERSIONES DE LAS CANCIONES Y LOS HOMENAJES A ESTRELLAS COMO BEE GEES O WHITNEY HOUSTOUN O MICHAEL JACKSON O MADONNA

Comment by RICARDO – September 21, 2013 03:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The only constant in life is change – you cannot stop living when things go differently than what you expected. So, if you have stopped watching Glee because of the changes perhaps it’s because you cannot handle change.

Comment by Stephanie – September 21, 2013 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Or it could be that people stopped watching because they don’t think the show is very good anymore. Not all change, is good change

Comment by Laila – September 21, 2013 10:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes the show definatly changed in season 4 but if you dont like the storylines there is a simple solution quit watching instead of complaining on here

Comment by mini – September 21, 2013 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i hope i see mike chang and tina again!

Comment by andrea – September 21, 2013 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • lol. ikr.
      and it looks like artie and kitty might sing a couple of duets. awesome!

Comment by Peace – September 21, 2013 05:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think they will be new couple on the show.I saw couple of photos from the set and it really looks like they will.

Comment by Andy – September 22, 2013 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Season 4 grew on me, the more I re-watched episodes. But what I couldn’t stand during the first three seasons, which became exacerbated in Season 4, are the Broadway musical covers. Seriously, ‘At the Ballet?’ You might as well cover ‘You Got the Mustard Out’ from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer musical episode “Once More With Feeling,” for all the good it does to reach the broader audience.

Comment by JumbaWhatsIt – September 21, 2013 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You do realize actual show choirs sing a lot of Broadway. Frankly I find the amount of top 40 this show does ridiculous since it’s mostly just bad covers of mildly popular songs. Also with Rachel’s continuing quest for Broadway stardom I’d expect a lot more show tunes in the future.

Comment by Annie – September 22, 2013 09:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • But… what happens to Figgins? Totally love him…

Comment by Drippy – September 21, 2013 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I actually hated Glee when it first came out.. watched the first episode of season one.. and I was like.. really?? but then a year later.. I got bored.. I watched it over again and just kept at it and I fell in love with Rachel … I loved her mostly with Finn.. but I loved how she was a Plain girl reaching for her dreams .. so I loved all 3 seasons.. I had my doubts about season 4.. ended up liking it.. LOVED THE IRISH DUDE.. just sayin.. BRING HIM BACK!! He had such a shortened way and his voice was frakin awesome.. just sayin.. I am worried about season 5 though… it will not be the same without cory.. and how is Rachel going to deal because she was DEEPLY in love with Finn even when they were not together.. well.. I guess I will see… hope for a good season and many more to come … maybe some more new talent will show!! and HELLOOO… ADAM LAMBERT is rumored to be in season 5!!!

Comment by Missa – September 21, 2013 06:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • unless it’s unique has changed schools count me out

Comment by D – September 21, 2013 07:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is so true. A character whom I will not watch.

Comment by Sil – September 22, 2013 04:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She has already been principal…gimmie something new, new!

Comment by PaoHdez – September 21, 2013 08:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I honestly am curious as to how they are going to go about the whole Corey ordeal…will they treat it as some sort of life lesson or will he just kind of disappear into a storyline of just not being a part of their lives anymore. I don’t feel as if they could just blow him off, especially because of how big of a character he has played from the beginning. I feel like this last season was super cereal…hopefully they remember to lighten the mood, and keep the humor of the show as well. Hear hear to a new season of Glee!

Comment by pitsforlife – September 21, 2013 10:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Some off you hate so mush… Just look at the show and be happy ite ther for the ppl that likes it:)

Comment by natalja – September 21, 2013 11:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • what is “ite ther”. Is Glee’s target audience idiots?

Comment by Bobbie – September 22, 2013 09:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • its ther

Comment by natalja – September 21, 2013 11:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I didn’t watch past ep 17 of last season. Wanted to catch up later but then Cory died and it was hard to watch. Who graduated? Did Blaine graduated? Or he is still in school? How old is Blaine suppose to be? It was always bothering me since that moment when Kurt suddenly graduated and Blaine was left in school. Which means Kurt was older then Blaine.

And it was weird because I always felt like Blaine was at least 2 years older then babyfaced Kurt. Kurt always seemed much younger then everyone else. And then I go to IMDB and Darren Criss is actually 3 years older then Chris Colfer. I was right. The whole Kurt graduating was weird. If you look at IMDB you can see that Brittany is 3 years older then Kurt. Tina is 4 years older. Artie is 2 years older.

And yet producers pretended that Kurt is the same age as Fin and Puck when in reality the are 8 years older then him. And main problem is that it’s really visible. Kurt looks younger then any member of original Glee cast and he should have stay at school.

Comment by St – September 22, 2013 05:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t know. I think they needed to do spin-off of Glee last year. To have all those new boring nobodies at school in New Directions. And have Sue, Shuster and other there. And do spin-off with those who graduated and follow them in New York, have Santana and Quinn end up in one college, Fin in army, follow Mercedes as she tries to make record deal or something, follow Puck cleaning pools in Hollywood, have Blaine graduated also and go to New York.

That way they would still have their New Direction and Glee brand and have fans happy to see their beloved characters. But I suspect that people would watch spin-off and ignore that new boring nobodies.

Comment by St – September 22, 2013 05:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Get rid of Unique! That character is a predatory gay under the guise of a transgender wannabe. He preyed on Ryder’s insecurities knowing he was straight but hoping he could turn him gay. Unique is not doing the gay community any favors. And we all know that no school would allow a boy to dress as a girl regardless of how he identified.

Comment by Casey – September 22, 2013 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think I’ll do something unique here and actually comment on the video…So you can fire a gun at school and only get a one-month suspension? I’d love to see the school board meeting following that decision because there would be a whole lot of irate parents especially when we saw how terrified the students were by the events. Of course they’d all completely recovered by the next episode, but I guess that’s just Glee.

Comment by Lydia – September 22, 2013 09:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post