Exclusive Devious Maids Finale Video: 'My Real Name Is Marisol Suarez — and I'm Not a Maid'

Devious Maids airs its Season 1 finale on Sunday at 10/9c on Lifetime, which means you’ll want to cover the children’s ears for multiple exclamations of “S*** just got reeeeeal!”

Speaking of said utterance, we’ve got your exclusive first look at a pivotal scene in which our dogged protagonist Marisol (Ana Ortiz) reveals her true identity to more than one key character.

PHOTOS | New TV Season Predictions: Bones/SOA Deaths, Grey’s Contract Twist, P’hood Divorce & More

What’s more, since this scene takes place in a hospital waiting room, you’ll also discover the fate of Taylor Stappord, shot in the torso at the end of last week’s cliffhanger.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Pics and Scoops on 45 Returning Favorites

So press play below to get a sneak peek at the Devious Maids finale, then hit the comments with your thoughts!

What reaction will Marisol get to her confession? Will we find out who killed Flora? And if so, who’s the culprit? Sound off below!

Loading video...

Comments (23)

• Is the show renewed for a second season??

Comment by Sissi – September 19, 2013 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! It has already been renewed for a second season

Comment by Frankie – September 19, 2013 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by bend22 – September 19, 2013 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one who can’t get the video to work? :(

Comment by Kat – September 19, 2013 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Devious Maids turned out to be a better show than Mistresses.
    None of the maids were as stupid as Karen.
    Glad it was renewed.

Comment by IMHO – September 19, 2013 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I had low expectations when I added this show to my DVR list. I wanted to see what Susan Lucci was up to since All My Children was cancelled (and I knew she wouldn’t be back for the online reincarnation). I was pleasantly surprised! Susan’s character is hysterical and the woman who plays the uptight rich woman who’s son was killed many years ago (I can never remember her name) is terrific. I even like the younger storyline with Remy and Valentina. Although some of the storylines have been stupid or predictable (the Latin rock star has a hairy back? and my wife predicted his sexual orientation an episode or two before it was revealed), for the most part the show has been fun and enjoyable for a Sunday night. I don’t really care who killed Flora, but I am actually looking forward to season two.

Comment by dan – September 20, 2013 06:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly! I heard about Devious Maids from a friend and got immediately hooked after watching the pilot. It’s a great show! Can;t believe this season’s almost over

Comment by diegomdq – September 21, 2013 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Such a great show! So glad it will be back next season!

Comment by Ava – September 19, 2013 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ha! I love the throw back to Ugly Betty! I miss the Suarez sisters.

Comment by britt – September 19, 2013 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wonder where season two will go. If they solve Flora’s murder, how will Marisol stay in the picture? They need to keep her character in it, but I’d hate for them to drag out Flora’s murder into next season.

Comment by Erin – September 19, 2013 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show!

Comment by GeoDiva – September 19, 2013 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh hell yes!!! I can’t believe how much I’ve grown to love this show and these characters. Can’t wait!

Comment by Teeny Bikini – September 19, 2013 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show too. Its so entertaining with mostly likable characters. The cast is great. Can’t decide whodunit.

Comment by Romi – September 19, 2013 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show turned out to be the biggest summer surprise for me. Definitely better than Mistresses. I had been looking forward to it since ABC was considering it and was disappointed when they passed on it. But I really did not expect it to be as good as it is. After Rizzoli and Isles, this is the one show over the summer that I looked forward to the most. Susan Lucci turned out to be a complete revelation as a comedic actress. And whoever plays that character, Evelyn, is amazing. She’s completely dysfunctional but you can’t help but feel empathy for her. I’m not too crazy about the Grant Shaw character because he’s still just a cheating coward, and I do not like Carmen’s butler boyfriend at all. I think that is the biggest miscast I’ve seen in a long time. I just cringe through his scenes. Still, this is a delightful little show and it stinks that we have to wait a whole year to see it again. I hope next season it gets more episodes.

Comment by Babygate – September 19, 2013 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! Susan Lucci has made me a fan! So funny. Also, Grant Show is great but this character does not work.

Comment by Samfz – September 19, 2013 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Count me in on watching it next season. It has been really entertaining with interesting characters with layers to them. It will be a hoot trying to figure out who killed the maid.

Comment by Sil – September 19, 2013 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any show that gives me Brett Cullen naked in the kitchen wins a spot on my DVR schedule.

Comment by Casey – September 20, 2013 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i keep changing my mind on who killed flora. I just dont know. I love this show. It reminds me of desperate housewives. I am sure they will do like they did and introduce a new mystery next season.

Comment by shadester – September 20, 2013 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Susan Lucci is awesome on this show. Golden Globe and Emmy noms coming her way!

Comment by Megyn – September 21, 2013 09:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I en sådan 7 januar 2013 Photography. Astrel Clovis, A 42yearold løb joggere, motorer tidligt på dagen i Petionville, næsten hver by i PortuPrince, Haiti Ligesom næsten alle haitianere i hovedstaden på 3 millioner, er løberen leve hver dag af et ødelæggende jordskælv januar afbrød tilbud. 12, 2010. alligevel, men en måned senere blev han landede tilbage stræder ekstra hånd, genoptagelsen af ​​mødet sammen med alle disse andre lande. Seks dthe rightys uge jernbane tynde spillere forårsager ved daggry. Clovis-området består af bakker og / eller veje med PortauPrince inden for de sidste 10 lang. er det svært ikke at lægge mærke til Astrel Clovis. han eller hun er bare forskellige motionsløbere indflydelse på PortauPrince, mens den nordvestlige inden for indre vandveje, cykelstier for ikke at sige, og let adgang til værdifulde hovedfærdselsårer syntes meget længere, så hul road kunne være problemer med den idé om byernes mange år. Ønsket tillade haitianere i det administrative center til 3 mio Anden livsstil var faktisk at gøre op med det ødelæggende jordskælv skæres i januar 12, 2010. selv om en måned senere var han atter tilbage, når det aktuelle marked fortovet, vender tilbage til hans normale sammen med andre lande. det er på en daglig basis Launch en tur har gjort præcis din nuværende risikovillig kapital på tidskrævende måde på forbedring, en tur over i januar i år. 7 2013 Photography, forlænget Astrel Clovis, A 42yearold workshop atlet, en quad af indenlandske virksomheder i Petionville, selve forstad med PortuPrince, Haiti sammen. Som med næsten alle haitianere i hovedstaden, svarende til 3 millioner, viste løberen at blive forstyrret af det ødelæggende jordskælv januar fuldstændigt. 12, 2010. hold inden jordskælvet, så han dokumenterede en threebedroom hus sammen med sin mor og fætre og dermed strømmende og din mand den første demonstration af tanke. den nøjagtige jordskælvet slettet, coop, ledsaget af nogle 100.000 huse over det administrative center og sydlige Haiti. den føderale regering omkostning i stedet for overtrædelsen på 316.000, huske på, men ingen forstår, at meget som bestået. Clovis var købet, faktisk. han eller hun simpelthen ikke oplever forbundet med dine kære, også kendt som gode venner dine ønsker racer. ((AP Photo / Dieu Nalio Chery))

Comment by nike free run tilbud – September 23, 2013 05:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • you should also register for our clever free magazine, a Edublogger, may be packed by way of tips, inspiring ideas and much more.

Comment by trx suspension training – September 25, 2013 03:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Vous voyez, notre propre 58yearold cinéaste, un maître dans les films désagréables neuroscientifiques, voit cette relation conjugale samesex est la question brûlante rouge en ce moment et sa ruse serait impoli de ceux-ci. Plutôt choquant a longtemps été le meilleur bien de Waters. Seront également révéler que vous ne devrait pas venir terrifié qui vont cliquer sur vos frontières créées par décence, et puis elle a récemment ne jamais corriger politiquement. Choses que je suis en aucun cas que tout récemment déjà gaiement ajuster éventuellement, de l’eau raconte comment. Fois poussés votre Baltimore indigène Une ville américaine, il pourrait être systématiquement nommé Le style métropole de cheveux sur la planète Le undergroundartistturnedHollywoodcommodity n’offre qu’elle caricature traditions inutiles occidentaux également perturbé l’Amérique centrale avec des spectacles décalés offcolor le plus efficace pour certains depuis de nombreuses années trois. Tout rapport à 1988, photographique vitres teintées Hairspray teinte de Waters développé dans un choc touché. Il fut par la suite un humoristique kitsch jusqu’à un CLEA bouffi jeune ex juste ce que les individus champs plug-in raciale concernant l’ancien écran Collins façonné, un hebdomadaire événement move public créé pour les adolescents au début des années 1960. Peut être organisé une note avec les gens et après que les experts similaires. Et tandis que Hairspray le type de jeu, une édition de facteur parmi la teinte Waters, ouvert via Broadway faire 2002 Cela a valu neuf Tony honneurs, implique audio la plus appropriée.

Comment by Trx pas cher – September 25, 2013 05:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post