Bones Wedding Photo: Here Comes the Bride!

Get More: First Look

Is it bad luck for the Internet to see the bride in her dress before the wedding…?

On the heels of Bones star David Boreanaz sharing with fans-slash-wedding guests a sneak peek at his own duds for B&B’s big day, now he has revealed a first look at his TV bride, Emily Deschanel.

RELATED | Bones Wedding Exclusive: Booth & Brennan Will Get Hitched In [Spoiler]

The catch: The wedding cake, which features an appropriately ghoulish topper, is safeguarding against revealing too many sartorial spoilers.

RELATED | The Bones Wedding Gets a Very Special Guest’s RSVP

Is Temp’s hair up? Down? Sweetheart neckline or off-the shoulder? (Vlada Gelman helped me with the lingo.) If you cannot wait for the wedding to air, here’s your first visual clue:

Comments (29)

• I’m interested to see who talked Brennan into wearing a white dress. Angela maybe?

Comment by English – September 18, 2013 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i bet she did it for booth

Comment by lisachristopher54@yahoo.com – September 18, 2013 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope brennans wedding is the event of the year. She is too beautiful to wear a mumu. Addedees should give her standup applause. They should write their own vows — a must. No carnival stuff, please. fOR ONE TRY TO BE TRADITIONAL. hAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DRESS IN THE WORLD.

Comment by Jackie/Max Strange – September 18, 2013 04:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bones is always talking about how different cultures do this or that, so I would have been surprised if she didn’t wear a white dress.

Comment by Paloma – September 18, 2013 09:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hair is up and sweetheart neckline

Comment by lisachristopher54@yahoo.com – September 18, 2013 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I CAN’T WAAAAAAAIT!!!!
    IT’S REAL! THEY’RE GETTING MARRIED! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
    Emily looks so beautiful… as usual, right? *0*

Comment by Thayná P. – September 18, 2013 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG <33333

Comment by tali – September 18, 2013 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So i assume Booth called in his “favor” from his CIA buddy to help take out Pelant? Or this wedding wouldn’t be happening. . . :) tired of the Pelant story, it’s been dragging on wayyyy too long

Comment by Leslie – September 18, 2013 11:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! I hate shows and movies where the bad guy just *can’t* be killed, or imprisoned effectively. Isn’t there enough of that in real life?

Comment by acter – September 25, 2013 03:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree 120%. I want to see them slowly feed that crazy killer into a wood chipper an inch at a time, then get mean.

Comment by Kill Pilant – September 26, 2013 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree I live the show I know everything about it from the beginning bones is the I etch when I’m mad and I bed a get relaxed

Comment by Jerica santillo – October 10, 2013 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Every bit we get for the upcoming episodes makes me more and more excited about this season. The premiere was awesome, and it really looks like things keep rolling from there. :) Booth and Brennan are getting married people. Did we ever expect that to happen, and happen before the end of the series? Wonderful!

Comment by frankie707 – September 18, 2013 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve spent the last hour wigging out…IT’S HAPPENING!!!

Comment by Kwapple – September 18, 2013 11:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love it!!
    Like the cake topper, I hope Brennan has some non-white accents on the dress!

I can’t wait. :))

Comment by Lois – September 18, 2013 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I adore the cake topper! So very B&B! I’m also glad they are doing at least some traditions for Booth’s sake, I’m sure Tempe will have some unusual twists to add from some tribe she studied somewhere!

Comment by Huskygrl – September 18, 2013 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is is strange that I like how the fondant on the cake is “cracked” to resemble a skull? I also love the topper just cheesy enough without being ghoulish. And Brennan is beautiful!

Comment by c-mo – September 18, 2013 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I just noticed the cracks on the cake…good catch

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – September 18, 2013 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cannot wait for their wedding to happen. Love the cake toppers and how they reflect Temperance’s nickname, Bones and also, her occupation. I hope that this will not be the last season because I really enjoy this show.

Comment by Pat – September 18, 2013 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • well we all need to be remember that they are playing a married couple in the next episode, so it might not be a real wedding, as much as I would like to see them get married, I’m not sure we will be seeing that next week

Comment by Sarah Espenhorst Orndorff – September 18, 2013 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The wedding is 9×06, which airs on 10/21…it’s their actual wedding

Comment by Hoosierdaddy – September 18, 2013 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just love the cake!! That’s all!!

Comment by Marie – September 18, 2013 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The wedding is 10/21? so does that mean no baseball this year? whoopie!! This should be a fun and emotional ep so us long term fans. Bring it on!

Comment by Bay – September 18, 2013 08:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this is too good! i love this pair! love this show! still great entertainment!

Comment by lynne – September 18, 2013 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve seen those figures in David Tutera’s show. He was horrified xDD

Comment by Isa – September 18, 2013 11:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As long as she’s not wearing those awful knee-high boots she favours – yuck.

Comment by Shar – September 19, 2013 07:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it just me or do the skulls on the cake topper actually look like them? or am I just picturing that in my head because I know it’s their wedding

Comment by KaitlynK – September 22, 2013 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I feel I’ve been waiting for this episode since the beginning

Comment by Kieran – September 26, 2013 01:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Would someone be nice and explain to me why????? Bones the series has not received TV awards????? GREAT SHOW!!!!!

Comment by SARAH C. REDMOND – September 27, 2013 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree, awards should go to the writers and actors of BONES! As far as the show this season, I love the way things are moving along. No more dragging feet on killing off Pelant and putting off the wedding!

Comment by Jackie James – September 29, 2013 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post