Exclusive

Exclusive Last Man Standing First Look: The Duck Dynasty Men Drop By the Season 3 Premiere

Just as Mean Girls‘ Gretchen had hair full of secrets, Duck Dynasty‘s Willie and Uncle Si have beards full of wisdom — a fact Last Man Standing takes full advantage of in its Season 3 premiere (airing Sept. 20 at 8/7c).

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on 45 Returning Faves

Making their respective acting debuts, the stars of A&E’s mega-hit docu-series play longtime customers of Mike’s sporting goods store. After coming across sad-sack Kyle, the duo (naturally) offer the boy some of their vast knowledge on all things life.

Press PLAY below for a sneak peek at Friday’s LMS opener, then hit the comments with your thoughts on the Dynasty guys’ first foray into scripted TV.

Loading video...
TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, Fall TV Preview, Premieres, Video

1. Annette says:

Leave it to Tim Allen to get the Duck Dynasty guys for his show, can’t wait until Friday night.

2. Zach says:

And this is why I don’t watch Last Man Standing.

• Tiffany says:

And this is why I do!

• Rose says:

Damn straight! It’s a fantastic show, one of the few truly funny ones on the air right now. I’m psyched for its return, but I do wish it would go back to Tuesday nights. I always have to watch it at a later time because of a standing family commitment I have, but still glad its been renewed.

3. keith knaffle says:

first of all, I am a big time fan of Tim Allen because he is a pretty decent person with good morals and it shows on his shows, love duck dynasty for the same reasons, they have Godly morals and therefore I support both of them. Tim Allen on his home improvement show had always good guest on his show and is bringing back some of his people from home improvement on Last Man Standing and doing the same by bringing back good guest also, love it! keep up the good work Tim!

4. Debra says:

Awesome! We need more t.v. shows like this one. Love to see ‘normal’ respectful family oriented shows such as this one and was a big fan during the many years of ‘Home Improvement’. Have all those seasons on dvd and also the past two seasons of ‘Last Man Standing’. Tim Allen still has it going on… and is a world class entertainer. A big Thank You to those that renewed this show with another season. Can’t wait!

5. Walter says:

Last Man Standing is probably one of the worst tv shows on air in terms of its hyper inflation of masculinity and wink wink nudge nudge homophobia. I first thought the show was a satire on conservatives but turns out its an echo chamber for backwards tea bag beliefs.

6. TV Gord says:

I enjoyed the second season more than the first because they boosted the socio-political issues of a conservative dad, and they didn’t seem to shy away from having him say things that wouldn’t normally go over well in Hollywood. I hope they don’t back away from that this season. I’m also encouraged that it’s paired with The Neighbors, which had a horrible start, but which found its groove in the second half of last season.

It’s great to see the commercial networks putting more watchable television on Friday nights again. It gives me hope that someday they’ll get back to focusing on Saturdays, too.

7. Megan says:

Well, that kind of proves that they aren’t acting on their own show! Willie and Si seemed so STIFF on Last Man! (yes, I know they are put in crazy circumstances that wouldn’t otherwise happen, but I believe they honestly react to those circumstances! Not reading a teleprompter.)

8. Kevin says:

Love this show…Can’t wait!!!!!

9. Love Tim Allen, Love Duck Dynasty, nice to see a show where people aren’t talking filth, dressing like tramps, cheating, beating someones brains out, sex this sex that, we all know people have sex……….don’t need to see it and don’t want to see it. Keep that trash off tv. Hope this takes off and stays around like Tool Time! Both shows!

10. Brad- Fairchilds,Tx says:

LAST MAN STANDING / DUCK DYNASTY ! WHAT COULD BE BETTER. BEST OF BOTH WORLDS. CITY MEETS SWAMP. CAN’T WAIT! NOW DUCKBOYS NEED TO BRING TIM TO WEST MONROE FOR A SHOW OR TWO.

11. Linda Huddleson says:

Can’t wait to see this. We Love Duck Dynasty & Tim Allen !!!!

12. flychick86 says:

Wow. Nice. Lol. Oh Mike!

13. Cynthia shaw says:

Just finished the first show of the new season …love the guys of duck dynasty and wg
    What a breath of fresh air to have our Lord and savior as part of the show. Just awesome.

14. Mike says:

God, guns and family values!
    Thank you!

15. Jeannette Butler says:

I love Duck Dynasty and also enjoy Last Man Standing. I didn’t like the rudeness and mean spiritedness of the scripts for Willie and Si. It’s expected for Tim Allen on the show but I felt it was out of character for the Dynasty guys. One of the reasons I like them is for their kind hearts. I would love to see them guest on other shows but would prefer to see them as themselves.

16. Shona Woodward says:

I love Tim Allen & the whole Duck Dynasty family. So looking forward to Tim’s new season as well as the Robertson family doing their things.

17. Basil Pearson says:

About time to have a show based on conservative values. I’m so sick of all the liberal garbage run down our throats, I hope Tim Allen has the stick to-it-ness to keep hammering whats wrong with this country now. A lot of celebraties talk about whats wrong, but do nothing about it. At Least Tim has the guts to put it out there for all to see.

18. Robb Cobb says:

The Duck Boys have struck a chord in America with their message of God, family, and good old fashioned values. I see it in comment after comment all across the web. I just finished watching this episode of LMS and at the ending scene with the prayer the thought occurred to me that somebody in Hollywood is finally listening. Let’s hope so. Kudos to Tim Allen and to the Duck Commander family.

19. I think it was stupid of a&e to boot phil off of duck dynasty.it is the best show I have seen since fred Sanford & arthy bunker. if the few people that he offends don’t want to hear what he said then go watch a soap opera or the animal planet.people know what they are & who they are so what do words hurt. if you are gay you are gay &if you are not , then you are not.myself ido not watch queer shows.