Dancing With the Stars Season 17: Who's Likeliest to Win? Check Out Our Odds!

The children were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of mirrorballs danced in their parents’ heads.

Apologies to Clement Clarke Moore, but that’s just my loopy way of saying that Dancing With the Stars returns tonight (8/7c on ABC) for Season 17 — and it’s time to separate the Johnny Castles from the Elaine Beneses of the world.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Pics and Scoops on 45 Returning Favorites

Below, check out our gallery of the famous names who’ll be trying to tango and jive their way into your hearts over the next few months — along with their pro partners, their competitive chances and estimated odds of winning.

When you’re done, hit the comments with your own thoughts on who’s likely to win, who’ll make the finals and who’s going to be the first celeb booted. And for all my reality TV news, interviews and recaps, follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV!

Comments (38)

• Rooting for Amber! She’s the main reason I’m tuning in this season to DWTS when my interest has waned the past few seasons.

Comment by Ashley – September 16, 2013 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Same here and the fact that she paired with my favorite pro Derek is huge +. 😄

Comment by Jacqi – September 16, 2013 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY! I’d vote for him, just so he can stick around and teach Snooki a thing or two… Surprisingly good cast. Amber Riley and Snooki are pretty famous, as is Bill Nye The Science Guy (to anyone who had science as a kid), and so are a lot of other people, like Christina Milan.

Comment by GTS – September 16, 2013 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bill Nye is pretty popular to us Pacific Northwesterners too for his appearances on Almost Live!. (That’s also the show that gave us the great gift of Joel McHale). The guy did a lot of physical comedy on Almost Live!, so I think maybe he can dance. I’m watching right now, so we’ll see.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – September 16, 2013 08:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t have a favorite one person this season yet although there are a few that I like and hope will do well this season.

Comment by Elizabeth – September 16, 2013 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s not fair to say that Jack is the LEAST famous member of the Osbourne family, he has a sister named Aimee that no one really know because she does not seek out the limelight like the rest of her family.

Comment by Cassandra – September 16, 2013 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • **knows, not know**

Comment by Cassandra – September 16, 2013 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I heard that Bill Nye is actually an active member of a swing dancing club and is actually pretty good!

Comment by Jo – September 16, 2013 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Let’s go, Amber! I’ve never been a fan of DWTS, I haven’t been a fan of glee in years, but I love Amber Riley and want to support her in her career. I will be tuning in and voting for sure.

Comment by twilight123 – September 16, 2013 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Amber being paired with Derek sadly makes me want her to not win. I absolutely can not stand that guy.

Comment by Amanda – September 16, 2013 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ^This

Comment by cjinsd – September 16, 2013 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree. I’m sick of him and his ego.

Comment by Lily L – September 16, 2013 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree!

Comment by elissa – September 27, 2013 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Watching for Brant.

Comment by Steven – September 16, 2013 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • WHO?!? Never heard of him!

Comment by Alex – September 16, 2013 08:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Bill Nye has a better chance based on his popularity as, well, BILL NYE.

Also, since Valerie Harper’s cancer story sets her up for a “moving, emotional arc,” did you also consider that Jack Osbourne has MS and just recently lost a child?

Comment by Bob – September 16, 2013 04:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope fat Amber falls over on twerp Derek so they’re ousted immediately!

Comment by Susan – September 16, 2013 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope cruel idiots would stop posting stuff online, but unlikely either scenario will happen.

Comment by whatever – September 16, 2013 05:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope cruel idiots would stop posting on this site, but unlikely either scenario will ever happen.

Comment by whatever – September 16, 2013 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tuning into DWTS for the first time. I’m looking forward to Amber, Corbin, and the two Bills.

Comment by excited – September 16, 2013 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Go AMBER!!

Comment by EndOfTime – September 16, 2013 05:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My baby Amber!

Comment by 504 – September 16, 2013 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • @Susan girl get hit by a bus…… Amber Riley is queen. Curvy,thick,full figured! You mad!

Comment by 504 – September 16, 2013 05:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Come on, she’s really big.

Comment by Alex – September 16, 2013 08:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • She really is a big pig. Unacceptable. Now Elizabeth Berkley, she is FINE.

Comment by Chad – September 16, 2013 08:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Ugh you’re disgusting. Amber is heavier, yes, but keep your misogyny under wraps, k? If it’s not your thing, that’s fine but there’s no reason whatsoever to call her a pig. Go crawl under a rock and stop being a disrespectful jerk.

Comment by Sara – September 17, 2013 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t even know who this Amber person is but I hope Mark and his partner win because it’s time for a Mark win again. And I hate how the odds are always always always with Derek because it makes it no fun to watch if already everyone picks him. Derek, Derek, Derek. There are other good pros on the show too.

Comment by MK – September 16, 2013 07:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not to defend Snooki or anything, but I’m pretty sure she was paired with Sasha because she is far too short to be paired with any of the other male pros; Sasha was probably the shortest male dance pro they could get to pair up with her. Usually I would agree that new pros usually get the people expected to be lousy, but Sasha’s been a part of the troupe for a while so he’s not a complete unknown and I think this really was more of a case of height than a case of not expecting her to be any good… in fact, tonight she was surprisingly decent.

Comment by Tess – September 16, 2013 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m 10 minutes into the first episode, and Snooki already makes me want to barf. I hope she goes first. I can’t stand attention wh*res. If you’re going to be famous and admired, it should at least be because you’re talented or smart at something in life. Being famous on antics and bad behavior alone does not impress me.
    I think Elizabeth Berkeley is going to win because (and this is for all the Showgirls fans out there) “She’s a dancer, not a wh*re!” C’mon, someone had to be the one to say it. Drink your shots now. I think the other two in the finals will be whoever that sports player is, and Amber Riley, who will go pretty far on Glee fame alone.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – September 16, 2013 08:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think you vastly underestimate the power of nerds on the internet, with your odds for Bill Nye.

Comment by Amanda – September 16, 2013 10:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ozzy must be so ashamed of his kid

Comment by Sal – September 16, 2013 11:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bill Nye got cheated. He looks like he has a lot of potential as a dancer, yet the brand new, newbie pro got them marked down by her choreography that was the primary object of the judges’ criticism. Boo!

Comment by Maryann – September 17, 2013 01:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I decided to watch as there was nothing else on and I had not watched for a couple years. I am glad I did. There are some good dancers! I like the changes they made this season and now Brooke is almost not needed! I may not continue watching when Hart of Dixie starts.
    However as of now I am rooting for Brant, Leah, Amber and Corbin!
    Tristan is so hot but he always gets the female celebs that will not go far.

Comment by sarah – September 17, 2013 07:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Did you actually watch the show before posting these odds? I’m pretty sure Keyshawn is going home early, he can’t dance worth a lick. The first three out will be him and the two Bills (with Bill Nye hanging on longer than he should like Cloris Leachman and Andy Dick)

Comment by Brendan – September 17, 2013 08:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think your odds are mostly wrong

from worst to best

Keyshawn
    Bill Nye
    Valarie
    Jacko
    Leah
    Brant
    Bill E
    Snooki
    Corbin
    Amber
    Christina/Elizabeth

It should be Elizabeth to win but for her background I don’t believe DWTS or fans will let her win therefore defaulting to Christina

In essences Elizabeth asked the WORLD watching for a second chance and I believe Elizabeth was honest with the request. Therefore I am one who usually DOES NOT but plan to say OK to the second chance for Elizabeth pending she does not disappoint.

Comment by TheFactsR – September 17, 2013 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watched a video of the cast on the way to a post party and Jacko was an absolute A hole! He was so rude until someone said to him this: Goodbye Mr and Mrs Osbourn then he spoke to them but not when they were saying Jack to him!!!!!!

Also rude on the same video was Leah. She is a complete A hole also!

I already knew both would be rude and obnoxious A’s!

Comment by TheFactsR – September 17, 2013 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Elizabeth and Val should win…….Im voting!

Comment by Mari Oliveros – November 5, 2013 03:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post