Parks and Rec Sneak Peek: Andy Looks 'Super,' [Spoiler]'s Back and The Fonz Vs. Tom?!

What does a European vacation, an extreme makeover and a visit from the Fonz have in common? They’re among the highlights of Parks and Recreation‘s Season 6 premiere — and TVLine has your first look at the action-packed, super-sized installment (8/7c, NBC).

Leslie jumps at an opportunity to travel to London to accept an International Women in Government award, and she takes Ben, Andy (Chris Pratt, in fighting form for his role in Guardians of the Galaxy), April and Ron across the pond with her.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on Parks and Recreation, Plus 44 Other Returning Faves

There’s romance, sightseeing, and remote-control revelry. (FYI: That’s Pratt’s Guardians co-star Peter Serafinowicz playing Lord Edgar Covington.)

Meanwhile, back in Pawnee, Jean-Ralphio and his sister Mona-Lisa (SNL‘s Jenny Slate, reprising her role) are reunited with their father (special guest star Henry Winkler) under what looks like tense circumstances — and Tom is, of course, right in the thick of the drama.

Conspicuously missing from the photo spread: The departing Chris and Ann!

Scroll through the gallery below, then make your way to the comments.

1. Faith says:

Ron “Libertarian” Swanson in Europe? This is going to be fun! My bet is on him throwing tea into the Thames ;).

2. gmail. says:

i love when they put Ben and Leslie in front of the flower mural.

3. Tom Is Ugly says:

Maybe I missed it, but I don’t see any photo with Abbey Road in it.

• Kanne says:

Yeah, the Abbey Road type pictures is clearly the Champs-Elysées in Paris! PS I didn’t know they were going to Paris! J’ADORE Paris!!

4. Mel says:

Looks like the Leslie & Company as well as Amy Poehler & friends had a blast in London! Looking forward to another fantastic season! Amy Poehler for the Emmy!

5. S. from A. says:

Ron trying to pay with a dollar bill in a UK shop. This is going to be awesome XD

6. Joe says:

I can already see Ron demanding that they accept the American dollar!!!

7. Christy says:

Totally excited to see cranky-pants Ron and April sightseeing. Leslie will be all giddy and they will be snide and hilarious. Can’t wait.

8. Michelle says:

Yay! Cannot wait for the season premiere. Everything about it looks like a lot of fun.

Also, can I just say that I love how much Leslie’s fashion has evolved from the earlier seasons? I’ve been watching reruns on FXX and WGNA and it’s so jarring to see her in some of those awful clothes.

9. Lena says:

Picture 17 awwww

10. The words “Fonz” and “jump” should never be that close together…just saying.

11. KT8711 says:

Hahaha Ron is trying to pay with American money!

12. omar says:

OMG! Joan-Ralphio and Mona-Lisa are back! Love them!

13. Spencer says:

It’s nice to see that Saperstein Sr. is pretty much confirmed to be the mysterious buyer from the fifth season finale. Also, seeing Leslie and Ben at the Lock Fence-thing is seriously making me cry! I have my countdown ready to go!

14. Ashley says:

I would imagine a lot of the tourist tat ships, of which he appears to be in, would probably accept dollars.

Still gutted that I never managed to find them when they were here.

15. Joey says:

The photos for the season premiere are good. I can’t wait to see it later this month.

16. Elizabeth says:

Season six sounds wonderful and as perfect as Parks has always been. Cannot wait to see this episode! I just hope that their ratings are good upon return and that they can get some recognition this year because they deserve it!

17. analog says:

Chris Pratt looks so good!!! He should keep looking like that!

18. Bitsy says:

I really wish they would stop with Mona Lisa. She is NO Jean-Ralphio. Also, where can I get that dog coat he is wearing in the scene with the Fonz? Rent-a-Swag maybe?

19. NYCER4LIFE says:

Big mistake to let go of Rob Lowe and especially Rashida Jones. Expanding Jean-Ralphio’s and Mona-Lisa’s roles? Stunt casting with Henry Winkler? Those siblings, like Donna, are best when taken in small doses.

20. Spellbinder says:

I want that white dog jacket Jean Ralphio has on.
    If anyone knows where to get, please let me know