Fall TV Preview

Parks and Rec Sneak Peek: Andy Looks 'Super,' [Spoiler]'s Back and The Fonz Vs. Tom?!

What does a European vacation, an extreme makeover and a visit from the Fonz have in common? They’re among the highlights of Parks and Recreation‘s Season 6 premiere — and TVLine has your first look at the action-packed, super-sized installment (8/7c, NBC).

Leslie jumps at an opportunity to travel to London to accept an International Women in Government award, and she takes Ben, Andy (Chris Pratt, in fighting form for his role in Guardians of the Galaxy), April and Ron across the pond with her.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on Parks and Recreation, Plus 44 Other Returning Faves

There’s romance, sightseeing, and remote-control revelry. (FYI: That’s Pratt’s Guardians co-star Peter Serafinowicz playing Lord Edgar Covington.)

Meanwhile, back in Pawnee, Jean-Ralphio and his sister Mona-Lisa (SNL‘s Jenny Slate, reprising her role) are reunited with their father (special guest star Henry Winkler) under what looks like tense circumstances — and Tom is, of course, right in the thick of the drama.

Conspicuously missing from the photo spread: The departing Chris and Ann!

Scroll through the gallery below, then make your way to the comments.

Comments (22)

• Ron “Libertarian” Swanson in Europe? This is going to be fun! My bet is on him throwing tea into the Thames ;).

Comment by Faith – September 12, 2013 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love that pic that is clearly him in a British shop trying to pay for something with American money.

Comment by wordsmith – September 12, 2013 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love when they put Ben and Leslie in front of the flower mural.

Comment by gmail. – September 12, 2013 01:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe I missed it, but I don’t see any photo with Abbey Road in it.

Comment by Tom Is Ugly – September 12, 2013 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, the Abbey Road type pictures is clearly the Champs-Elysées in Paris! PS I didn’t know they were going to Paris! J’ADORE Paris!!

Comment by Kanne – September 12, 2013 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks like the Leslie & Company as well as Amy Poehler & friends had a blast in London! Looking forward to another fantastic season! Amy Poehler for the Emmy!

Comment by Mel – September 12, 2013 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ron trying to pay with a dollar bill in a UK shop. This is going to be awesome XD

Comment by S. from A. – September 12, 2013 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can already see Ron demanding that they accept the American dollar!!!

Comment by Joe – September 12, 2013 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Totally excited to see cranky-pants Ron and April sightseeing. Leslie will be all giddy and they will be snide and hilarious. Can’t wait.

Comment by Christy – September 12, 2013 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay! Cannot wait for the season premiere. Everything about it looks like a lot of fun.

Also, can I just say that I love how much Leslie’s fashion has evolved from the earlier seasons? I’ve been watching reruns on FXX and WGNA and it’s so jarring to see her in some of those awful clothes.

Comment by Michelle – September 12, 2013 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Picture 17 awwww

Comment by Lena – September 12, 2013 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The words “Fonz” and “jump” should never be that close together…just saying.

Comment by Michael Sacal – September 12, 2013 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hahaha Ron is trying to pay with American money!

Comment by KT8711 – September 12, 2013 02:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG! Joan-Ralphio and Mona-Lisa are back! Love them!

Comment by omar – September 12, 2013 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s nice to see that Saperstein Sr. is pretty much confirmed to be the mysterious buyer from the fifth season finale. Also, seeing Leslie and Ben at the Lock Fence-thing is seriously making me cry! I have my countdown ready to go!

Comment by Spencer – September 12, 2013 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would imagine a lot of the tourist tat ships, of which he appears to be in, would probably accept dollars.

Still gutted that I never managed to find them when they were here.

Comment by Ashley – September 12, 2013 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The photos for the season premiere are good. I can’t wait to see it later this month.

Comment by Joey – September 12, 2013 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Season six sounds wonderful and as perfect as Parks has always been. Cannot wait to see this episode! I just hope that their ratings are good upon return and that they can get some recognition this year because they deserve it!

Comment by Elizabeth – September 12, 2013 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chris Pratt looks so good!!! He should keep looking like that!

Comment by analog – September 12, 2013 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really wish they would stop with Mona Lisa. She is NO Jean-Ralphio. Also, where can I get that dog coat he is wearing in the scene with the Fonz? Rent-a-Swag maybe?

Comment by Bitsy – September 13, 2013 05:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Big mistake to let go of Rob Lowe and especially Rashida Jones. Expanding Jean-Ralphio’s and Mona-Lisa’s roles? Stunt casting with Henry Winkler? Those siblings, like Donna, are best when taken in small doses.

Comment by NYCER4LIFE – September 15, 2013 09:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want that white dog jacket Jean Ralphio has on.
    If anyone knows where to get, please let me know

Comment by Spellbinder – October 6, 2013 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post