Glee First Look: Beatlemania Comes to McKinley

Here comes the sun — or at least some sunshine-y preview pics from the Season 5 premiere of Glee.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on Glee and 44 Other Returning Faves

Fox today released the first images from the musical dramedy’s upcoming Beatles tribute, and from the looks of it, the not-so-lonely hearts of Kurt and Blaine are channeling their inner Sgt. Peppers.

Meanwhile, Unique, Kitty, Artie, Ryder and Marley are all back in action, too. Glee returns for its fifth season on Sept. 26 at 9/8c.

Check out the pics below, then hit the comments with your thoughts!

1. D says:

I swear Ryder is more annoying than Piz from Veronica Mars. I like all of the newbies except him, can he just leave?

• Cherry says:

And Blaine. Blaine, please leave.

• Laura J says:

The people who hate the show just drop it this season please!!! God why do you ass holes bother commenting @ all? Some of us still love the show. I do not understand hate watchers!!!

• Jase says:

Seriously. It seems all the anti-Klaine/Darren Criss haters converge at TV Line. Probably because Slezak and Ausiello are self-loathing haters too.

• A says:

Wow did you seriously accuse people of being self-loathing because they don’t like Kurt and Blaine? I didn’t realize whether or not one loves themselves is determined by their opinion of fictional characters and their fictional relationship.

• Aprilcot says:

Yikes. You can still love a show and not like certain characters on it. I don’t care for most of the newbies, but I still like the show enough to continue watching.

• Jamie04 says:

Blaine, Blaine, please STAY!

• Jourdan says:

ha! perfect example. i agree completely. the dude is harmless, but i just cannot get myself to care about his storylines.

2. Jay says:

It’d be nice if kurt could actually get a storyline in NYC without blaine. Wishful thinking I suppose.

• Free Kurt! says:

Poor Chris! Kurt has become and extension of Blaine and Chris is so much more talented then Darren!

• Cheri says:

I liked his him so much better in season 4, even though he had so little screen time, when he was with Adam. They were more adult. How Blaine is written now, he has regressed in maturity from season 2 as a Warbler. I liked him season 2. I liked Adam, he was an adult who brought out a maturity in Kurt. Kurt was not needy and clingy season 4 like he was in season 3 when he was with Blaine. I just don’t care for the dynamics of Klaine. But, I’m different, I prefer a much more adult and mature content of Glee. I can’t stand McKinley.

3. Go Away Lima Blee & Noobies! says:

I wish they would focus on the good part of the show, you know where the part where the real talent is? NY with Rachel, Santana and Kurt. Time to lose Lima, the Noobies and Blee! This new version of New Directions is terrible! Bad acting, bad singing bland boring characters!

• Matt says:

Same tired crap. NY blah blah. Ny had its good parts, yes, but hey, too much Rachel and Kurt is annoying too. Glee is Glee because it’s a high school musical comedy with cheerleaders and jocks dancing around. That was cool, and I still like the Lima side filled with “noobies” which by the way, are nice (except for Unique).

• Cheri says:

The except part, Unique, is one of the parts of McKinley that sucks to me. But, Marley, Jake, Tina, Ryder, Blaine I cannot get a feeling for. I just don’t like McKinley at all. IMO, Glee started as a high school Glee Club. But, it turned into something so much more. The characters and how they grew and matured. For me, Glee is not Gleeful without the original characters. Sorry, but, I’m one of those people who cannot adapt to the change in Glee. I prefer the more mature content without being fed a weekly PSA statement. Glee is pretty much is a different kind of show than what it was. It’s not for me now. I stopped enjoying it. I just miss watching my favorite characters and watch them grow.

4. As says:

Totally agree seriously LIMA part sucks. 2.0 storyline for peoples who are less talented than originals .I know we need to move on but at least they should bring good actors Ryder is a bad singer Samuel Larsen is better than him such a shame the way they used him

• Glee NY is better says:

Not just Ryder, that Marley Sue has to be the most boring character Glee has ever had, the actress has a decent voice but is a bad actress and has such a bland personality she makes you want watch paint dry instead! Kitty has personality, too bad she can’t sing. Remember when Glee used to cast triple threats? Now they have to put 3 newbies together to get acting, singing and dancing because none of them can do all 3. Lima has become a middle school version of HS Musical!

5. david says:

is corey /finn in these eps?

6. As says:

No they start shooting in August

7. Jody says:

All McKinley…Blah! Boo! I only watch for the NY scenes! Thank goodness my DVR lets me fast forward!

8. Don says:

Unique is soooo annoying – I won’t watch – get him off the show!!