Fall TV Preview

Glee First Look: Beatlemania Comes to McKinley

Here comes the sun — or at least some sunshine-y preview pics from the Season 5 premiere of Glee.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop on Glee and 44 Other Returning Faves

Fox today released the first images from the musical dramedy’s upcoming Beatles tribute, and from the looks of it, the not-so-lonely hearts of Kurt and Blaine are channeling their inner Sgt. Peppers.

Meanwhile, Unique, Kitty, Artie, Ryder and Marley are all back in action, too. Glee returns for its fifth season on Sept. 26 at 9/8c.

Check out the pics below, then hit the comments with your thoughts!

Tags: ,

Comments (25)

• I swear Ryder is more annoying than Piz from Veronica Mars. I like all of the newbies except him, can he just leave?

Comment by D – September 11, 2013 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And Blaine. Blaine, please leave.

Comment by Cherry – September 11, 2013 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The people who hate the show just drop it this season please!!! God why do you ass holes bother commenting @ all? Some of us still love the show. I do not understand hate watchers!!!

Comment by Laura J – September 11, 2013 08:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Seriously. It seems all the anti-Klaine/Darren Criss haters converge at TV Line. Probably because Slezak and Ausiello are self-loathing haters too.

Comment by Jase – September 11, 2013 09:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Wow did you seriously accuse people of being self-loathing because they don’t like Kurt and Blaine? I didn’t realize whether or not one loves themselves is determined by their opinion of fictional characters and their fictional relationship.

Comment by A – September 12, 2013 03:35 AM PDT
        • Yikes. You can still love a show and not like certain characters on it. I don’t care for most of the newbies, but I still like the show enough to continue watching.

Comment by Aprilcot – September 12, 2013 06:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Blaine, Blaine, please STAY!

Comment by Jamie04 – September 13, 2013 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ha! perfect example. i agree completely. the dude is harmless, but i just cannot get myself to care about his storylines.

Comment by Jourdan – September 11, 2013 05:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’d be nice if kurt could actually get a storyline in NYC without blaine. Wishful thinking I suppose.

Comment by Jay – September 11, 2013 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Poor Chris! Kurt has become and extension of Blaine and Chris is so much more talented then Darren!

Comment by Free Kurt! – September 11, 2013 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I liked his him so much better in season 4, even though he had so little screen time, when he was with Adam. They were more adult. How Blaine is written now, he has regressed in maturity from season 2 as a Warbler. I liked him season 2. I liked Adam, he was an adult who brought out a maturity in Kurt. Kurt was not needy and clingy season 4 like he was in season 3 when he was with Blaine. I just don’t care for the dynamics of Klaine. But, I’m different, I prefer a much more adult and mature content of Glee. I can’t stand McKinley.

Comment by Cheri – September 13, 2013 04:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish they would focus on the good part of the show, you know where the part where the real talent is? NY with Rachel, Santana and Kurt. Time to lose Lima, the Noobies and Blee! This new version of New Directions is terrible! Bad acting, bad singing bland boring characters!

Comment by Go Away Lima Blee & Noobies! – September 11, 2013 05:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Same tired crap. NY blah blah. Ny had its good parts, yes, but hey, too much Rachel and Kurt is annoying too. Glee is Glee because it’s a high school musical comedy with cheerleaders and jocks dancing around. That was cool, and I still like the Lima side filled with “noobies” which by the way, are nice (except for Unique).

Comment by Matt – September 12, 2013 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The except part, Unique, is one of the parts of McKinley that sucks to me. But, Marley, Jake, Tina, Ryder, Blaine I cannot get a feeling for. I just don’t like McKinley at all. IMO, Glee started as a high school Glee Club. But, it turned into something so much more. The characters and how they grew and matured. For me, Glee is not Gleeful without the original characters. Sorry, but, I’m one of those people who cannot adapt to the change in Glee. I prefer the more mature content without being fed a weekly PSA statement. Glee is pretty much is a different kind of show than what it was. It’s not for me now. I stopped enjoying it. I just miss watching my favorite characters and watch them grow.

Comment by Cheri – September 13, 2013 04:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Totally agree seriously LIMA part sucks. 2.0 storyline for peoples who are less talented than originals .I know we need to move on but at least they should bring good actors Ryder is a bad singer Samuel Larsen is better than him such a shame the way they used him

Comment by As – September 11, 2013 05:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not just Ryder, that Marley Sue has to be the most boring character Glee has ever had, the actress has a decent voice but is a bad actress and has such a bland personality she makes you want watch paint dry instead! Kitty has personality, too bad she can’t sing. Remember when Glee used to cast triple threats? Now they have to put 3 newbies together to get acting, singing and dancing because none of them can do all 3. Lima has become a middle school version of HS Musical!

Comment by Glee NY is better – September 11, 2013 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah no more triple threats but just somes threats to the show

Comment by As – September 11, 2013 06:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • She’s not boring. She’s just a nice girl. You can’t expect her to snap everyone’s neck so she breaks out of character and becomes another unrealistic Glee portrayal.

Comment by NY sucks – September 12, 2013 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • is corey /finn in these eps?

Comment by david – September 11, 2013 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I bet we’ll see this question non-jokingly asked in every article about the show going forward. Hate to break it to you, but…

Comment by Dryden – September 11, 2013 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • sorry but no

Comment by newinkpop – September 11, 2013 07:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He passed away before they started filming. Sorry. :(

Comment by MichelleR. – September 11, 2013 11:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No they start shooting in August

Comment by As – September 11, 2013 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All McKinley…Blah! Boo! I only watch for the NY scenes! Thank goodness my DVR lets me fast forward!

Comment by Jody – September 11, 2013 10:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Unique is soooo annoying – I won’t watch – get him off the show!!

Comment by Don – September 26, 2013 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post